Page 41 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 1469

Thread: Fairy Tail

I can't wait to see Laxus vs. Orga. I've really enjoyed the Dragon Slayer/God Slayer fights, and how even though it is a magic said to be able to kill Gods, Dragon Slayer magic can still match or surpass it. Laxus vs Orga should show no different, and, as he all know, Laxus has Fairy Law on his side.

Name: Flare
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Planned Pokemon Y Team:

Planned Pokemon X Team:

3DS FC is: 1220 7327 1929. Feel free to add me!

Fairy law might not be used since it seems to be a last resort/ instant fight stopper ment to be used on real enemies like the guild master from phantom lord and Hades. What I'd like to see is whether he uses Dragon force and how everyone will react to it. I mean he's been able to do it for years and people in the guild know he can do it and yet people act like they've never seen it before.

Has anyone noticed this manga is just all over the place? There's no goal or plot, it's just there... I wanna see mavis fight zeref, I wonder how strong she is... Until zeref appears, nothing is really too exciting.

Quote Originally Posted by Charminions View Post
    I was hoping this match would've been a close one due to all the build up, but nope. FAIRY TAIL POWER!
    It because Natsu has no time to worry about some loser Dragon Slayer from Savertooth!
    He has deal with Zeref & Analogia !
    It already is confirm that Analogia will interrupt the Tournament in some point!
    And Zeref planning on to sacrificing Lucy to activate a machine that might kill Analogia !
    So, Natsu eventually has to fight Zeref (The Strongest Dark wizard ever) in order to save Lucy.
    Same time, Natsu has to deal with Analogia too!

Really, Mashima?

A few scars? That's it? Levy doesn't even look that hurt.

This looks actually frightening, but at least show some more damage to build up suspense.

A couple scars, some bandages, come on, some more blood at least!

And he continues to troll us again, should have expected something like this.

Least Gajeel ending up in a mine cart was useful to the plot in some way, albeit minor
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

I get the feeling all of the dragon slayers will somehow end up 'dead' probably along with Lucy.

Sabertooth master seemed mad I get the feeling Rogue and Sting will get kicked out of the guild, which gives them reason to then join Fairy Tail.

I'd say besides the whole deaths thing that I'm more interested in the dragon graveyard Gajeel found , his reactions, and how others will react. Very nice setup chapter.

This is starting to get really intense and and a little scary. I hope they don't all die, that would be awful. I am getting anxious to finding out what happens now. I can't wait for next week! This chapter had so much suspense in it! O:

Kagura vs erza is something I'm definitely looking forward to. I wonder who the mystery person is?

Why Levy was cryong ?
    Was she's the Levy from the future ?
    Don't tell me !
    Are Fairy Tail Member all gonna die ?

The last chapter was just.... </3

Spoiler:- My theory:

Quote Originally Posted by waffle_x_v View Post
    Has anyone noticed this manga is just all over the place? There's no goal or plot, it's just there... I wanna see mavis fight zeref, I wonder how strong she is... Until zeref appears, nothing is really too exciting.
    I feel that this is actually insanely accurate. If you look at Naruto and Bleach by 200 chapters in they already had a major enemy set up (Orochimaru and to extent Akatsuki in Naruto and Soul Society and basically Aizen in Bleach.) There is no focused villian, it's mostly just "Fight the Dark Guilds!" I suppose Zeref is supposed to be a major villain but he hasn't really showed up. As of yet there is no "boss" villian that the manga is focused on.

Regarding this week's chapter: completely boring and foreshadowing tons of deaths that are most likely not from Fairy Tail. The only thing that was interesting was when Levy said "my beloved ..." (or something like that) so maybe Gajeel?

...filler chapter anyone?

Dat fanservice, though I must admit it was quite hilarious before it got weird.

That was a pretty funny chapter, although I would like for it continue with the main story and tell us who the mystery girl is. I feel that the fillers should be left to the anime.

This chapter was ok, though I hope that it will get back to the main story next chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by celbii View Post
    This chapter was ok, though I hope that it will get back to the main story next chapter.
    No, next week is confirmed to be a filler, something about Daimatou Enbu, I dunno.

Quote Originally Posted by Dancing Togekiss View Post
    That was a pretty funny chapter, although I would like for it continue with the main story and tell us who the mystery girl is. I feel that the fillers should be left to the anime.
    Actually he has always made most of the filler's that are shown in the anime.

So, this chapter was kind of unneeded. And I guess next weeks will probably unneeded as well. Oh well.

Mystery girl must be kagura. This chapter was like a filler chapter though...

'like'?
    lol it was a filler chapter, he even announced saying so.

It feels like he just wanted to make an excuse to make a fanservice chapter.

...Which is pointless, as he does this every other chapter.

Well we all knew this was going to be a filler, and a filler we got. Very meh imo. Let's get back to the freaking story already!

This chapter was stupid, atleast the last one had fan-service, but this is one is just plain dumb.

wtf, come on.

Page 41 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast