Page 42 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast
Results 1,026 to 1,050 of 1469

Thread: Fairy Tail

It was a nice peek into what Gildart has been doing but I'd like to see the training he has to have been under (if he has been training).

Until I saw Gildarts face I thought this filler chapter might be about Gajeel's training. I was so excited.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz....

Must've been the world's easiest chapter to translate.

I liked the last chapter because it was funny but this one was just boring. I might have had a different opinion if there was talking...

Oh man, **** just went down!

Now I'm getting excited.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

LECTOR, NO!

Why?

Don't let Frosch die, too! He's the best.

Big surprise from Sting giving it to the old man who deserved it. Though this will lead to more drama since Minerva seems to be planning something (I'm guessing to become the new master). The chapter still felt short for some reason, especially since we got two weeks of side stories.

Edit: Just thought of this but how much damage did Natsu really do if his LF attacks didn't seem to hurt him that much but Sting was able to put a hole in him?
    Last edited by stevendat; 21st September 2012 at 9:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by stevendat View Post
    Edit: Just thought of this but how much damage did Natsu really do if his LF attacks didn't seem to hurt him that much but Sting was able to put a hole in him?
    Well first of all Natsu only went to fight and defeat Gemma and he didn't try to go for the kill. Next is the fact that Natsu's LF attack was blocked by Minerva and also the fact that Gemma was ready to counter Natsu's attack. But i am sure that if that battle would have gone longer then Natsu would have won it, because Gemma only looked physically strong and didn't have much to go on in his favour. I would even go on to say that maybe he isn't really that powerful in comparison to other Guild Masters to begin with, but thanks to the top 5's work his Guild gained fame which went over his head.

Now in the case of Sting, the death of Lector caused an fluctuation in Sting's emotions, and as we know DS magic has an ability that is increases power based on a persons emotion (which is the reason why Natsu was easily able to stay on top of Sting and Rogue in there battle), this caused Sting's power to increase rapidly and attack Gemma which he didn't expect at all, and most likely paid the price.

Well on topic of this chapter, well i can see only one thing happening and that is Sting in a way starts blaming Natsu for Lector's death and fights in the final day in an act of revenge.

But for some reason i believe that Lector would be brought back to life (if he is really dead) in the future. Its because he is Sting's partner Exceed and thus is not a minor character and is not an evil character either. So, him being dead is out of question.
    Maybe they would use the saying of a "cat having 9 lives" in Lector's case to bring him back to life.
    Last edited by Lucario At Service; 21st September 2012 at 10:20 AM.

That stinking Genma!!!
    How could he do that to Lector ?
    Natsu should have kick that old Geezer to the ground that day.

Very nice chapter. Totally made up for the BS from the last two.

Quote Originally Posted by waffle_x_v View Post
    Very nice chapter. Totally made up for the BS from the last two.
    It really didn't

So, basically, dragons are ****ing morons.

LOVELY.

Its been a while since I've said any thing in this thread but let me say this new chapter should have been done chapter 300 it would have made more sense don't yah think? Last one was a major let down shouldn't have been, normally manga do some thing exciting for chapters like that :P Also it had good amount of humor that we needed.

I'm glad we finally learned about Dragon Slayers/Dragons.

What I'm thinking...

-Will be getting another War soon, Natsu and the other Dragon Slayers will have to take part of it.
    -Natsu and Gajeel are older than we think.
    -I'm thinking will be meeting Natsu's father soon.
    -Zeref/Natsu plot has me curious, than again it always had me curious I just didn't think we'd ever get to it and it'd just be for nothing LOL.

Really looking forward to the next chapter for once. Also, why is Lucy with them? Just for fan service? Cuz its annoying me.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Acnologia became a dragon by bathing in too much dragon blood.

Nope, it's all Zeref's fault. I get that Zeref is supposed to be the main villain, but blaming stuff like this on him is way too forced. He seems more neutral than anything else.

I did thing Acnologia was King of Dragons, but him being a former human is a nice twist. The question is, what does Zeref have to do with it? Clearly he was taught magic by a dragon and was a dragon slayer (unless he learned it from a "Demon" or had latent Godlike abilities), but since he's not Acnologia's Slayer, what is her? The former king's slayer? Maybe Zeref was in fact a former dragon, thus giving him magic abilities and then species swapped with Acnologia, letting him be a dragon in exchange for Acnologia's humanity.
    It's still very hard to judge these things, because despite all the good points about Fairy Tail, there is very little information on the antagonists.

Also, thanks for trolling us for 2 weeks Mashima. I guess the 300th chapter was going to be a big deal, but nothing huge happened that made it worth it. If anything, this should have been the 300th chaper.

Nice chapter. Pretty interesting twist.

We're finally getting somewhere with this arc, FREAKING FINALLY!

Well, just to let you guys know. The anime by next week will finally be introducing Sting and Rouge. A think another filler arc should have been thrown in for a bit. Not one as along as this Oracion Seis Returns arc, but something about half that.

They revealed Cobra's name. And he saw Cubelios/The Snake Kinana in human form. It was a really touching moment. I felt sorry for him a bit.
    Last edited by Taichi; 30th September 2012 at 9:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Taichi View Post
    Well, just to let you guys know. The anime by next week will finally be introducing Sting and Rouge. A think another filler arc should have been thrown in for a bit. Not one as along as this Oracion Seis Returns arc, but something about half that.

They revealed Cobra's name. And he saw Cubelios/The Snake Kinana in human form. It was a really touching moment. I felt sorry for him a bit.
    That's great, but I feel this post belongs in the alternate anime section, not here.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkRecon View Post
    We're finally getting somewhere with this arc, FREAKING FINALLY!
    I think we are finally getting to the end of the manga, that was the main plot right? Dragon Slayers?
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

That's great, but I feel this post belongs in the alternate anime section, not here.
    Yeah, you're right but a Fairy Tail thread is always being made in the anime section only for it to die days later because everyone's cruising in manga version of the thread.
    Besides I only talk about the anime in this thread when it hits a significant moment. (Natsu turning SSJ2/Lightning Flame Dragon, Newest Arc coming, etc)
    Last edited by Taichi; 4th October 2012 at 10:24 PM.

fairy tail is just the best
    Emerald Team:
    Fire Red Team:
    Platinum Team:
    Soul Silver Team
    White Team:
    Black 2 Team:
    Rock Guardians Team:

Time Travel?

Finally, something interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Time Travel?

Finally, something interesting.
    As if we hadn't had enough of it before. Time travel is freaking EVERYWHERE now.

Pretty stale chapter, but it's Fairy Tail so that's no surprise. Only important thing we got was the discovery of a time travelling door.

As if we hadn't had enough of it before. Time travel is freaking EVERYWHERE now.
    Yah man Time traveling, its like Future Trunks saga from Dragon Ball z fun.

Only annoying thing this arc is Lucy, freakin plot device. Now we know for sure that Team Fairy Tail is going to win the tournament. I'd love it if she was just left in prison, or just killed some thing. We have others for fan service that are more useful than her, at first I was ok with it now just getting annoying.

I just hope Gajeel gets some to shine while its still going, show us what hes been doing training this entire time.

I'm more curious about the whole time travel Natsu/Gajeel age thing and connected to that. Since we already know whos going to win the tournament already wish we'd move onto that plot instead but guess will wait and see.

Page 42 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast