Page 48 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950515258 ... LastLast
Results 1,176 to 1,200 of 1469

Thread: Fairy Tail

I give up, I'll skip the chapters until fights I care about I suppose.

honestly, i can't see the outcome on the erza/kagura fight this time
    i mean... heck she's pulling out the sword!
    [img]http://i41.*******.com/2m2fivq.png[/img]
    Lovely Art by Equal-to-Heaven
    Join the Pokemon Anime Style Battling League!
    |PASBL|FB|Manga|A little something to watch|Art|
    [img]http://i42.*******.com/2lw4umr.gif[/img]

I hope Mashima has the balls to let Erza lose, but we all know that won't happen.

Really dissapointed how fast erza won >.< but wow minerva just comes up and takes the points!

MotherF*cking minerava. I was about to call BS on the whole chapter but the resolution between erza and kagura was fine other than erza being equal to kagura she should have got her *** kicked. I want erza to lose to minerva, but that won't happen.
    Last edited by waffle_x_v; 18th January 2013 at 11:33 AM.

Why the hell can't Mashima draw children properly?

They have these really tiny bodies while retaining their adult faces. It's creepy.

What? Am I supposed to be surprised Minverva did that? It would've been more surprising if she didn't.

Minerva's gonna be the character I'm gonna either hate, or I'm gonna love to hate. I can't decide between either...

The design of the children is also kind of annoying as well, they look like Happy just in human form.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

OMFG ERZA IS NOT A GOD CAN SHE ACTUALLY LOSE OR SOMETHING.
    She'll only lose after Kagura beat the **** out of her. So we can't even consider that a "fair" victory. And I just don't get how Kagura cuts the entire ****ing town in half and all Erza has to do to stop it is raise her sword. Then she basically runs over to Kagura, cuts her, and its invincible. Thanks for making the big reveal of Kagura's sword absolutely useless. Thanks for having Erza once again be invincible. Thanks for having Erza fight to save Millianna instead of, say, SOMEONE FROM HER OWN STUPID GUILD.

Edit: Mashima can't draw children.
    Also Erza doesn't even need new requips to win. All she has to do is wear nothing but pants and bandages. I guess that just makes her have perfect offense. Not to mention no attac actually hits her. So the defense is perfect to.
    Last edited by multi-scale; 19th January 2013 at 1:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by multi-scale View Post
    OMFG ERZA IS NOT A GOD CAN SHE ACTUALLY LOSE OR SOMETHING.
    She'll only lose after Kagura beat the **** out of her. So we can't even consider that a "fair" victory. And I just don't get how Kagura cuts the entire ****ing town in half and all Erza has to do to stop it is raise her sword. Then she basically runs over to Kagura, cuts her, and its invincible. Thanks for making the big reveal of Kagura's sword absolutely useless. Thanks for having Erza once again be invincible. Thanks for having Erza fight to save Millianna instead of, say, SOMEONE FROM HER OWN STUPID GUILD.

Edit: Mashima can't draw children.
    Also Erza doesn't even need new requips to win. All she has to do is wear nothing but pants and bandages. I guess that just makes her have perfect offense. Not to mention no attac actually hits her. So the defense is perfect to.
    You guys are killing me with the children comments lol. and all of what you just said. He completely pooped on kagura and anything she had going for her. Massive untold power? Nope, it'll get stopped with no trouble at all even though all previous attacks completely wrecked erza. Then she got one shotted which makes me sad since it makes no since in general.

Magical no armor armor for the instant win by mashima.

You guys shouldn't act like you didn't see that coming. It's Mashima.

I'd figure all her magic goes into her sword when she's in her "nude" form. So it makes sense it's the strongest. But thats if he ever thought it out that far.

Twin: PhQnix Bishie: Kurapica Cartoon Bishie: Freakazoid Pair: Leona

Samba Dinos don't need context.
    Xanga |Last FM

Quote Originally Posted by Charminions View Post
    You guys shouldn't act like you didn't see that coming. It's Mashima.
    For most of that you're right, but come on we gotta have some sliver of hope in the cesspool of overpoweredness (yes i'm making words up now)

Omg minerva! shes just soo evil >..< im so ready to see erza destroy her
    i cant wait to see the gajeel fight xP
    and wow if Laxus and orga wasnt a amazing battle as it was jura joins in

The dragons are back already???? Fairy tail is starting to get somewhat good.

I wonder if Laxus will manage to defeat Jura. I'm not worried about Orga being a threat, he'll probably just show off what he can do before one of the former two whoops him. Though Fairy Tail plot armor will probably allow Laxus to defeat Jura in the end.

Once again we have another case of plot armor where Erza will get so pissed that she'll defeat Minerva despite the odds. No question on that one.

Gajeel vs Rogue should end with a Gajeel victory. Though I think Gajeel will have a Vegeta moment afterwards where he questions if he's actually stronger than Kakarot Natsu.

A future Dragon war seems interesting, though it depends on how Mashima handles it, so I still have my doubts.

How lovely, briefly show off the two fights I'm interested in, add in Jura to make it even more interesting, then change on over to Natsu and the group.

I'm guessing that Jura will simply quit out from the event after fighting with Orga and Laxus for a bit, unless the two team up to defeat him.

Gajeel and Rogue will just be some flashbacks about the two of them then Gajeel will win.

Erza will simply one shot Minerva after 50 pages of explaining how angry she is.

5 Bucks on erza using archenemy to defeat minerva.

wow his freaken shadow really >..< so now we actually get to see a fight with gajeel instead of it skipping to rogue on the ground >..< i was about to be highly dissapointed if that was the whole fight
    and jellal point that lucy can be fake makes me wonder

Smells like minerva... hmmmm

So just to let everyone know, the latest episode of Fairy Tail has Erza doing the 100 monster challenge (in a good amount of detail unlike the manga) and the contest that Cana uses Fairy Glitter again. Wow, they are catching up to the manga incredibly fast.

She thought Lucy was singing, seriously?!

That anime episode was amazing. Didn't like the new opening though.

Quote Originally Posted by waffle_x_v View Post
    That anime episode was amazing. Didn't like the new opening though.
    Really i thought it was awesome haha it contains so many spoilers for people who dont read the manga tho haha

Quote Originally Posted by Charminions View Post
    Gajeel vs Rogue should end with a Gajeel victory. Though I think Gajeel will have a Vegeta moment afterwards where he questions if he's actually stronger than Kakarot Natsu.

just because it's natsu he would welcome the fight.
    Last edited by Heldigunner1; 7th February 2013 at 6:03 AM.

What with the next chapter being called Gajeel V.S Rogue, things are going to be good, hopefully finally Gajeel can get a good fight in but win of course. I'd love it if Gajeel had a Vegeta like moment though, I always did love his and Natsu's rivalry. Dragon Slayers arc, heck yah!
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Page 48 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950515258 ... LastLast