Page 5 of 59 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail

Hmmm, I'm a 20 year old that procrastinates studying.
    Well met, friend! This is my signature.

Quote Originally Posted by PKMN Trainer Rex View Post
    Hmmm, I'm a 20 year old that procrastinates studying.
    And I'm an 18 year old that is a complete slacker We all fit together! Anyway, if Fairy Tail doesn't lose any members here then I will be convinced that it will become like Bleach and none of the protagonists will die.

EDIT:
    No one has really mentioned Laxus or his where about, so it would be rather convenient that he's on or around the Island. Gildarts seems more plausible because he was on the island and left. But how either one can/will find out about the attack is kind of hard for me to picture.
    Laxus was shown after Makarov was taken down. That's why I think he might show up.
    Last edited by Shadow Lucario; 22nd April 2011 at 7:19 AM.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Yay, the magic of Fairy Tail, bring people of like minds together.

I mean come on its a full scale guild war and the main protagonists severely have the under hand.

This would be a big curve ball they lose Lisanna, she just came back (rather conveniently imo) at the end of last arc. Losing her will definitely a big blow to Natsu, Elfman and Mirajane. Her loss (again) could give them the power to beat Grimiore Heart.

I would laugh if Lisanna died. It would just be ironic. She was thought to have died, then she comes back and dies for real. I wouldn't mind if Cana or Levy died. They really don't contribute much. I don't see why they were both chosen for the S Class exam. Compared to Erza they're roaches.

While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Like I said before I can totally see Cana dying. Usually when a character is that driven to do something it never really turns out good.

Lisanna had better not die, otherwise the fanfic I'm working on will be either defunct or AU, and that would really piss me off!
    Pokemon Y Friend Code: 3282-3535-2249

Friend Safari: Pansage, Petilil, Gogoat

As of now, my focus is on Safaris with starters (barring Wartortle and Quilladin), but give me your Safari anyway. Chances are I'll find something interesting.

Has anyone here read the Fairy Tail/Rave cross over chapter that just got released? Funny as hell (Natsu and Haru going from fast friends to beating each other senseless while destroying public property was insane).

Eh, not only have I never read Rave Master (I saw a few episodes when it was on, which is how I recognized Plue), but I'm not a big crossover fan in general. I will, however, make it a goal of mine to read Rave Master all the way through, though I'll feel like I'm left out of the crowd since I'm just getting into the series three years after it ended, and I'd rather be able to form theories on the latest chapters of manga I'm already into. I mean, God, when I think back to my first Red playthrough, I was thinking "What does Shellder evolve into?" My mind was BLOWN when I saw Shellder evolving into Cloyster for the first time! My point is, reading through Rave Master isn't high on my list of priorities right now.

As of now, my focus is on Safaris with starters (barring Wartortle and Quilladin), but give me your Safari anyway. Chances are I'll find something interesting.

Don't worry Osiris. I haven't read Rave Master either. I saw a few episodes on the Sci-Fi channel (don't know why it was on there) and thought it was pretty cool. I'm going to give it a read through as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Osiris View Post
    Actually, I myself made that leap.
    Hmmm...what do you know, you did didn't you? lol
    But I still saw it on another forum I go to.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    Don't worry Osiris. I haven't read Rave Master either. I saw a few episodes on the Sci-Fi channel (don't know why it was on there) and thought it was pretty cool. I'm going to give it a read through as well.
    I'm the reverse of you guys, I read the whole Rave Master manga series First. On another site we were talking about Rave Master, then someone recommended Fairy Tail to me.

They were showing Rave Master on SyFy/Sci-Fi because it is/was Ani-Monday!

They were showing Rave Master on SyFy/Sci-Fi because it is/was Ani-Monday!
    So you saw it too. :P I hope Erza doesn't die. It was too close in the Tower of Heaven arc D:

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    So you saw it too. :P I hope Erza doesn't die. It was too close in the Tower of Heaven arc D:
    Kinda, they showed Rave Master on Cartoon Network/Toonami for its initial American run. Then saw it again on Ani-Monday.

Killing off Ezra would be a way bigger curve ball than having Lisanna die. I'd pretty mad if that happened.

I'm content with Cana dying. I never liked her.

Me too, she hasn't done much. Keep Levy, build on her crush on Gajeel.

Hey, uh, the crossover isn't replacing the regular chapter for this week, is it?

Hey, uh, the crossover isn't replacing the regular chapter for this week, is it?
    Everyone saying its Golden Week, so no new chapter.

Where would I find the crossover chapter if I may ask?

Wait, Golden Week? But WSJ was updated this week.

And it's on Mangastream.

Wait, Golden Week? But WSJ was updated this week.

And it's on Mangastream.
    I don't know. Someone mentioned it on the Naruto and Bleach threads.

I'm pretty sure that Golden Week is April 29 through May 5. At least, that's what I gather from Wikipedia.

Looked it up too, and thats what I got.

Hopefully its a double chapter, or as something separate. I hate waiting an extra week for chapters.

It's next week. Not this week.

All right, we get to see an epic battle. Or a lop-sided battle with an unexpected rescuer.

Looked it up too, and thats what I got.

Hopefully its a double chapter, or as something separate. I hate waiting an extra week for chapters.
    You would think we'd get a WSJ release for April's last week seeing as it would come out on a Tuesday and the holiday doesn't start till three days later. But that's how they like to do it from past release experience. One way or another, we'll know by Wensday.

But if there is no new WSJ out next week, we'll likely have a (near) two week wait as I doubt they'll release one during Golden Week itself. But if this is also they case, then they might release it on that first Friday or Saturday (they've done that before after a lengthy holiday break) with next week getting back to normal.

i am really enjoying fairy tail's music. they got this cool irish/scottish themed music and some really sweet fighting music as well. it really sets that fantasy magic mood

Page 5 of 59 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast