Page 53 of 59 FirstFirst ... 343495051525354555657 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 1469

Thread: Fairy Tail

So looks like this is a good excuse to power up our dragon slayers considering the whole "Bathing in Dragon blood makes you stronger".

Twin: PhQnix Bishie: Kurapica Cartoon Bishie: Freakazoid Pair: Leona

Samba Dinos don't need context.
    Xanga |Last FM

Quote Originally Posted by Skiks View Post
    So looks like this is a good excuse to power up our dragon slayers considering the whole "Bathing in Dragon blood makes you stronger".
    Aslong as i see lightning fire dragon force im fine

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Wow. Cobra.

Why. Who even cares about this guy?
    You'd be shocked how many fans in the Fairy Tail fandom loved thisXD
    I'm ok with Cobra, thought he was pretty cool so I don't mind him being back, plus him being one of the 7 Dragon Slayers is awesome!
    I'm excited, we are finally getting to the Dragon Slayers arc that I've been dying to get to forever.
    F Rouge really is turning out to be a fun villain, plus hes the only villain to be ontop of every thing including defeating Natsu like it was nothing.
    Also, for once Erza can't do jack! Mighty Queen must alas sit this one out HAHAHA Good one Hiro!
    It will be fun to see the Dragon Slayers take on all these Dragons, want a bet that Natsu will take on F Rouge's dragon? That'd be neat ^
    Well, all the Dragon Slayers may get a power up this way but at least its not a Namaka power up like we are used to.
    I'm sure the others will do some thing in the background to help some how but. Over all, fun chapter and loving what Fairy Tail has been doing as of late.
    Can't wait till the next chapter.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

This chapter was great! Cobra is back like I guessed! Natsu made an epic speech to get everyone motivated (including me). This arc is gonna be awesome. Looks like the battles will start next week too. It seems natsu isn't strong enough to defeat Rouge just yet (He is losing to him for the second time), however, Natsu will probably defeat one of the dragons. He DID smash that dragon out of the sky so I am guessing dragon slayers really are the only ones who can do stuff here. (For once characters like Erza and Makrov can't do anything so dragon slayer magic is the only thing that is reliable right now. The most non-slayers can do is do about 3% health damage or something XD)

Also what do people think about Natsu getting a third element or something? It might be possible and would really power him up. Maybe the "bathing in dragon blood" thing would give him the ability so he can get a power boost later on to fight Rouge...
    Last edited by Dancing Togekiss; 1st May 2013 at 9:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    You'd be shocked how many fans in the Fairy Tail fandom loved thisXD
    I'm ok with Cobra, thought he was pretty cool so I don't mind him being back, plus him being one of the 7 Dragon Slayers is awesome!
    I'm excited, we are finally getting to the Dragon Slayers arc that I've been dying to get to forever.
    F Rouge really is turning out to be a fun villain, plus hes the only villain to be ontop of every thing including defeating Natsu like it was nothing.
    Also, for once Erza can't do jack! Mighty Queen must alas sit this one out HAHAHA Good one Hiro!

It will be fun to see the Dragon Slayers take on all these Dragons, want a bet that Natsu will take on F Rouge's dragon? That'd be neat ^
    Well, all the Dragon Slayers may get a power up this way but at least its not a Namaka power up like we are used to.
    I'm sure the others will do some thing in the background to help some how but. Over all, fun chapter and loving what Fairy Tail has been doing as of late.
    Can't wait till the next chapter.
    Please don't tempt Mashima.

He will do something to make her seem important.

Cobra's back. Oh YEAH!!!

I didn't really care about him at first until that anime filler arc that showed him and the New Oracion Seis. That end with him and getting arrested to save the Cobra girl was cool.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Please don't tempt Mashima.

He will do something to make her seem important.
    If that happened during a Dragon Slayer arc, I'd try and burn all the Fairy Tail copys of the series.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

I was so happy to see Mashima averting the cliche "strip the girls" gag.

And then he went and did it anyway. Goddammit.

Zilconis is such a pervert.

Wendy's fight against him will likely be filled with fan service.

well theres more unnecessary fanservice. well i hope we can see dragon force wendy now that would be amazing

New chapter is up.

Wendy and Mira get serious.

Natsu comes up with a strategy...after feeling up Lucy.

Jellal saves Erza.

Lucy find her future self's diary.

Milliana finds Jellal, what an awful time too. If kagura shows up he's dead.

90% sure natsu's plan is to eat the dragon. i cant wait to see what happens.
    im sure millianna wont do anything. kagura might stop her if anything. so cant wait to see lucy fight with mirajane

The theory of Natsu eating the dragon is rather amusing, I would find it great if he just went around eating all of the dragons and turned into one himself.

I suppose Acnologia (my spelling is terrible) will make an appearance/be mentioned sometime in the next few chapters.

The whole cat person seeing Jellal thing will probably be quickly done and I don't see anything meaningful coming from it.

Other than that the last few chapters I haven't found to be that terrible, the losing clothes thing was rather amusing until Mashima turned it into another fanservice gimmick.

I just pictured Atlas Flame thinking "I've made a terrible mistake!" during this last chapter. I'm really liking this arc.
    PASBL Level 1 Trainer

Current stats
    KOs: 2 TP: 9 SP: 0
    Record is 1-2

Wow, I actually didn't think Natsu would try and eat a dragon... Never mind, actually start working... But gaining a new ally was good progress. Build up for the next chapter. I was hoping for wendy to win her fight alone so she got the spotlight but I guess she is still just a child so sending Laxus was fair. Unless Laxus runs into another dragon on the way there.

i knew he was going to eat a dragon. what i didnt know was he was going to team up with that dragon. poor laxus doesnt get a dragon for himself. o well wendy does need the help. o hey! no fanservice this chapter guys!

So Ultear vs Present Rogue going to be good

New chapter was a little dull but still OK. Natsu nukes his opponent and Ultear decides to kill present Rogue, hoping it will future Rogue's death thus stopping the current battle from ever happening. Something tells me her actions may be what cause Rogue to go bad in the end.

And Ultear's rape face was nice too.

Ah, yes, the obligatory Pime Taradox plot line.

But Ultear, if you kill Rogue, then he won't be able to come back from the future.

But if he doesn't come back, then he can't cause all this trouble.

Then he wouldn't be killed.

Then he lives and comes back.

Then he's killed.

Then he doesn't come back and lives.

My brain hurts.

When I read the new chapter title, "Sin and Sacrifice", I was really thinking this was the one where Jellal's rumored death was going to happen.

But I wasn't expecting Gray to be the one to die...

Wow, unexpected indeed. Ultear though, love her.

That was stupid, and was only needed to add some pointless drama...on top of the pointless drama we already had.

Why Gray? Kill off someone important.

I wouldn't worry to much about Gray's fate right now, given Mashima's past moments of NOT letting a meber of Fairy Tail die despite the situation.

This is very likely going to be the same as when Kishi made fans think he had Pain kill Kakashi by shooting a nail through his head at the end of one Naruto chapter (similar splatter detail) then revealing he survived by pure luck (using Kamui to war the nail away before it could hit).

man juvia not focusing lead gray to take so much damage >.> but ya im sure he wont die.

Page 53 of 59 FirstFirst ... 343495051525354555657 ... LastLast