Page 54 of 59 FirstFirst ... 444505152535455565758 ... LastLast
Results 1,326 to 1,350 of 1469

Thread: Fairy Tail

then again, it could be a kind of "neji" thing like in naruto, where they kill off one of the most important, and best (imo) characters.

Agression, Destruction.
    Meowstic is officially mine!

Credit to SM

Quote Originally Posted by epicjirachifan View Post
    then again, it could be a kind of "neji" thing like in naruto, where they kill off one of the most important, and best (imo) characters.
    well neji isnt considered a main character tho. gray appears everywhere and is a main character so killing him off would be rough

Quote Originally Posted by Rowdy View Post
    I wouldn't worry to much about Gray's fate right now, given Mashima's past moments of NOT letting a meber of Fairy Tail die despite the situation.
    Pretty much this. How many times did it seem like Makarov was going to die in the Tenrou Island arc? I lost count.

Though I anticipate that thousands of Gray fangirls cried out in unison regardless.
    Competitive/IGRMT Mod and one of the writers for the PotW.

I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

Plus we really can't say Neji is perma-dead till Naruto ends and he's still worm food.

I mean, there's still a chance Obito (or possibly even Madsra himself) could pull a Nagato and Rinne Tensei everyone who died during the war back to life. Given Kishi's track record, I can see him doing this.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    That was stupid, and was only needed to add some pointless drama...on top of the pointless drama we already had.

Why Gray? Kill off someone important.
    Pretty much how I feel about most of the chapter. Most of which revolved around Ultear (who I like and have some bias towards). She was already trying to atone for what she did in the past whether it be through trying to killl herself or through trying to better the world by making crime sociore. Now about the milliana thing I can see her getting the truth out so there could be clarity but giving her all this needless drama for wanting to do what she could to save the world seems pointless. Being able to make a decision for the sake of the future is no reason to break down and lose yourself and Ultear is a strong person from what we've seen. I just pray that mashima don't kill her off or do to her what he did to Laxus or Kagura.

As for Gray, I'll believe he's dead when there's 100% cetrainity that he is dead and there is no way for him to be healed/saved from these injuries. I say that because if Arcadious is any proof, Hiro just can't handle killing any character off and would rather toy with readers then make a meaningful death like Simon from the tower arc.

honestly what i see is Ultear will atone for her sins by sacrificing herself to revive gray with her magic thats what i see happening

Very likely now you mention it. But that would be...... just would be. Its happened before. I don't see how it would do anything for the plot.

Agression, Destruction.
    Meowstic is officially mine!

Credit to SM

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    honestly what i see is Ultear will atone for her sins by sacrificing herself to revive gray with her magic thats what i see happening
    And to that I raise the question, how? A couple of people have mentioned that idea but there are a couple of things that wouldn't make sense.
    1) Ultear is nowhere near Gray,I think, and probably doesn't know what just happened to him unless she can sense other peoples life force/magic.
    2) She's currently dealing with one of the most regressive character developments since Kagura and though she is shaken up by her actions she isn't suicidal like everyone is pointing her out to be.
    3) As of this point time magic still can't effect living beings, though the tenrou tree says otherwise, and unless the rules of this magic changed from 7 years ago it still shouldn't have that type of ability.

Now given the bs Erza pulled off a few chapters I wouldn't throw every possibility out the window but Hiro hasn't been making much sense since this arc started, so if by some chance ultear can pull a Chiyo...I'll accept it but I won't be happy with it by any means.

To those who saw Mashima's Tweet.

Please be aware that he's probably talking about the chapter that came out. If I remember correctly, the magazine comes out on Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by stevendat View Post
    And to that I raise the question, how? A couple of people have mentioned that idea but there are a couple of things that wouldn't make sense.
    1) Ultear is nowhere near Gray,I think, and probably doesn't know what just happened to him unless she can sense other peoples life force/magic.
    2) She's currently dealing with one of the most regressive character developments since Kagura and though she is shaken up by her actions she isn't suicidal like everyone is pointing her out to be.
    3) As of this point time magic still can't effect living beings, though the tenrou tree says otherwise, and unless the rules of this magic changed from 7 years ago it still shouldn't have that type of ability.

Now given the bs Erza pulled off a few chapters I wouldn't throw every possibility out the window but Hiro hasn't been making much sense since this arc started, so if by some chance ultear can pull a Chiyo...I'll accept it but I won't be happy with it by any means.
    well u gotta remember ultear and gray have a bond kinda being close to Ul so im sure she will get involved with gray some how, he is the precious student of her mother she wouldn't wanna see him die

also next chapter is called "time of life" so that also brings hints

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    well u gotta remember ultear and gray have a bond kinda being close to Ul so im sure she will get involved with gray some how, he is the precious student of her mother she wouldn't wanna see him die

also next chapter is called "time of life" so that also brings hints
    http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploa...cat-crying.gif

That actually was rather unexpected.

Though I doubt Gray will actually be killed off, it would be quite an interesting turn if he was.

Ultear...

In the end, her life was worth just one minute.

But that minute was still enough to save many lives.

Rest well, Ultear. You won't be forgotten.

$50 says she comes back to life through some bullcrap way.

This entire thing was a complete waste of time. (You know, like last week's chapter.)

It ended up just the way I thought it would but it was still sad to see Ultear Die. She died thinking her effort was useless but she saved lives
    Also, even though I understand the whole deja vu thing saving lives, why did only the good guys get the advantage? The bad guys should have gotten deja vu too and countered their counter attack. Plot hole?

i actually wanna believe shes going to die but i think shes going to find out that shes saved countless lives with just that minute

It's very convenient how everyone was either dying or dead all at the exact same time, huh?

Well the whole thing was kind of a gimmick.

I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

Yeah this was disappointing for all the reasons. One thing that got me though was that it was pointed out this scene is almost a complete copy and past from rave. He Copy and pasted a plot from a past manga, completely f-up a perfectly fine character (again), and had it be oh so convenient that just as she sacrificed herself, then people would be dying like lolipiece pointed out. Icing on the cake though was that he made it so that she would never realize what she had done and that probably nobody will find out or at least for a while.

And you're right togekiss if this magic was to effect everyone then the enemy should have know something. I mean people across the country were effected but mystically the bad guys just get skipped over.

And my hopes for a surprising death were shattered.

Now I only care to see if Gildarts will show up or not, which I highly doubt.

So this arc is once again boring for me.

New chapter is out.

Pretty "meh" for an ending.

We destroy the gate to stop this. Natsu power tackles Rogue f into it, doing just that.

I am sincerely hoping it doesn't end just like this. Because that ending would be unspectacular, not to mention Paradoxical.

Spoiler:- Time paradox:

I'm seriously hoping that the whole time paradox makes it so it doesn't end. Especially since we really didn't see much actual Dragon Slaying... And that was the whole buildup.

How convenient that in the same chapter it's revealed that destroying the gates will probably fix everything the gates are destroyed.

Does pacing not exist in this series?

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    How convenient that in the same chapter it's revealed that destroying the gates will probably fix everything the gates are destroyed.

Does pacing not exist in this series?
    im pretty sure he doesnt care about pacing anymore he's more into giving us random fanservice

Op Natsu saves the day again. I seriously hope this arc doesn't end like this.
    3DS FC: 2637-9986-5257 (Alpha Sapphire)
    IGN: Kirito

Page 54 of 59 FirstFirst ... 444505152535455565758 ... LastLast