Page 55 of 59 FirstFirst ... 545515253545556575859 LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,375 of 1469

Thread: Fairy Tail

still pretty dissappointed with taht ending. i was really hoping to see more fights against the dragons and not it being rushed by natsu just slamming the dragon thru the gate... still 3 chapters next week and the week after so i guess its ok

Wow, what a terrible climax. Dragon Slayers. my foot.

I like how Future Lucy was shown naked. Um, Mashima, she was still technically dead just before she "woke up", so...keep the necrophilia to a minimum, okay?

I could be wrong in what I remember here, but I thought it was implied a few months back (by little teaser bits Mashima released) that Jellal was going to die soon? Either that was a false assumption on my part, Mashima changed his mind, or the tease went beyond this arc's storyline.

Agree though about this arc ending being a let down. With the way things are going, I doubt anyone will actually die at all in the remainder of the series.

On a side note, I'm glad to see Funimation is finally releasing Fairy Tail season 2 starting in July.

Of course he won't die. Then he wouldn't be able to be shoehorned into every arc.

First of this weeks three new chapters is up.

Everyone is partying. Natsu is missing (has he pulled an Igneel?)

All the guilds start fighting over who'll get Yukino. Love the bit exchange with Lissana and Wendy too.

Nope, here's Natsu....the KING of Magnolia? I feel bad for Markarov seeing he's going to get an earfull for that joke.

Chapter 2 of three for the week is up.

Mostly about Jellal and Meredy learning of Ultear's fate.

Only Gray realises that the old woman is Ultear.

Next major enemy indicated: the Dark Guilde, Tartaros.

And shouldn't Wendy be getting motion sickness too? Natsu, Gajeel, Sting, and Rogue suffer from it.

Last chapter of the week is up.

Fairy Tail returns home to find the guild....has been completely rebuilt, curtisy of the towns folk as their way of rewarding Fairy Tail on their victory.

LOL, Natsu stole the king's crown.

A little exchange between Mavis and Zerif about what's coming (and is Zeref the Sage of the Six Paths, what with his almost Rinnegan like eyes?).

Pros
    Everybody gets fancy and we get to see drunk Kagura (at least I enjoyed it).
    Cons
    Sabertooth goes the friendship route, though that should be expected with all that happened. On that note Minerva and the ex leader offscreen leaves and have no type of proper closure. As for the Milliana thing, I mean seriously, forgetting everything because Erza gave her cats to hold...

Cobra seems to have some importance with the third dark guild starting up and with reviving the Orecion Seis so there's that. Most importantly we get closure on Ultear though my only problem with that was that she talks about all this this looking towards the future/not giving up hope stuff, but for some reason all of that apparently left her head when out of nowhere 6 or so chapters ago she forgot all of her reasons for existing and just offs herself out of nowhere. But negative nancying aside, I'm just glad that she's alive.

So the cat/imp thing was Zereffs after all, I think somebody here called it a while back. And with this it looks like he's ready to end things which is nice but I still can't get over Aknologia and how he's bee the end all be all force so far in this manga. On the note of the dragons it seems like Igneel and co were skipped over again and probably won't be seen for another 50 chapters or so so yay (all my sarcasm).

At least she didn't come back to life.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    At least she didn't come back to life.
    wasn't the Old Lady Ultear? so she didnt die if thats the case just lost her time... haha

I bet Fairy Tail will use the power of friendship to beat Zeref since they can't touch him. Tea would love this manga.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Quick question guys, what was the point in adding Dragon Slayers when they couldn't even kill a Dragon? An entire arc about Dragon Slayers V.S Dragpms for nothing, the series is about a guy Dragon Slayer looking for his father {Dragon} Nothing came out of it.

Should I be looking forward to this Zeref arc? Hiro will build it out fine, than boom crash and burn!

Is Gray going to turn down a dark path now? I feel bad for Juvia, should have gone with his rival instead, he actually loved her.
    I'm sure, in the end Juvia will win but it will be an up and down arc for them.

Looks like the series could be coming to an end soon, they said finale battle right?

Over all, disapointing arc.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

You only get motion sickness once your Dragon Slayers powers are fully awakened or something like that.

With the Dragon Slayers not actually slaying dragons, I think the whole point was to show that they aren't powerful enough since the dragons disappeared. I think Mavis even mentioned how troubling that was.

And with Zeref, how did he talk to Mavis? Like, he had a full-on conversation with her. He even said he couldn't see or hear her...

Quote Originally Posted by CoolTrainerTerry View Post
    You only get motion sickness once your Dragon Slayers powers are fully awakened or something like that.

With the Dragon Slayers not actually slaying dragons, I think the whole point was to show that they aren't powerful enough since the dragons disappeared. I think Mavis even mentioned how troubling that was.

And with Zeref, how did he talk to Mavis? Like, he had a full-on conversation with her. He even said he couldn't see or hear her...
    I think everyone can hear Mavis, but not see her.

While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

If that was the case did Chelia hear Mavis when she was around Wendy?
    I'm back and with a 3DS friend code if you want to add me: 5026 4445 5102

This week, we have PLOT, PLOT, and more PLOT.

Broccoli-head guy who happens to be one of Fairy Tail's founding members.

Oh look. More attempts to make Gray seem like he's important.

Hell, with Ultear a good guy and an old bag, we have Minvera taking her spot.

Six chapters in two weeks and we've barely accomplished anything.
    Last edited by lolipiece; 12th July 2013 at 4:08 AM.

I hate the broccoli guy. He annoys me.

There was a lot of plot again seemingly around Lucy
    I'm back and with a 3DS friend code if you want to add me: 5026 4445 5102

LOL At Hiro for trying to make Gray seem like a main character again after how many chapters of him doing nothing?
    I wish they'd do things a little different now, try different groups man. It doesn't feel the same as the first part of the series cuz really only Natsu and Erza have been prooving to be more powerful every arc, or so it feels that way to me. It'd be cool if they did a training Dragon Slayers arc and had them be paired up in missions now to improve, they need it after all that and not being able to kill one Dragon?
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Gajeel needs to appear more often. Perhaps replace him with Gray, he can fill in the role of Gray easily and is actually useful.

Tree dude I found quite interesting, though I don't how he said he was weak when people claim they are like gods but whatever.

^Gajeel is boring and deserves to get trolled

If anything erza and lucy need to be replaced because the mission was only intended for gray/natsu.

Nice to see some gray development and screentime, he deserves it.

In before Minerva gets her *** trolled once more from erza's nakama armor.

Wow, who'd a thought those Treasure Hunters would give Fairy Tail such a hard time?

And Erza turning back into a child as well? And to think this mini arc was tuff enough with Minerva waiting in the shadows to strike already.

Oh thank God.

Mashima remembered how children are supposed to look like and didn't draw Erza with a comically small body and a comically oversized head.

So the treasure hunters are actually strong and Erza has turned into a child? Not what I expected to be honest. Although I hope Mashima doesn't have this fight dragged out. Compared to previous people they have battled they are not that strong.

Quote Originally Posted by Dancing Togekiss View Post
    So the treasure hunters are actually strong and Erza has turned into a child? Not what I expected to be honest. Although I hope Mashima doesn't have this fight dragged out. Compared to previous people they have battled they are not that strong.
    The treasure hunters don't seem that strong so it's probably a matter of time till Natsu and Gray get serious and kick their butts.About Erza honestly the only thing I can think of is how Natsu will react if he sees her in that state.

Page 55 of 59 FirstFirst ... 545515253545556575859 LastLast