Page 57 of 59 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859 LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,425 of 1469

Thread: Fairy Tail

I can imagine chibi gray and natsu fighting together to beat that guy.
    FC 3139 4644 6237

So what will happy to Wendy? Will she turn into a toddler?
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Gray goes from normal to cry baby to normal in the span of a couple of pages. I wonder if they'll turn back to normal after he beats the guy or not. Because I expect that's how Erza will win against Minerva.

Really? He gets angry and the magic just goes away like that?

Then why bother with the kid plot at all?

Just be glad the kid plot is over. I couldn't take much more of it.

The kid plot was for the inevitable Erza fan service. And he took full advantage of that even throwing Minerva in there as well.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

That shirt is to small for erza......don't get me wrong though. Im not complaining.....
    FC 3139 4644 6237

Wow, really was a boring arc. Well, at least Gray did some thing. Last time Gray did some thing was??? Can't remember *Awe*

I hope we get. To another big important arc like the last two were
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    The kid plot was for the inevitable Erza fan service. And he took full advantage of that even throwing Minerva in there as well.
    Well there goes the last proper villain that isn't associated with fanservice. Next we'll be seeing is Zeref at Ryuzetsu Land or something.

And finally Gray did something after billion years of nothingness

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

I have a lot of beef with this series. Open for discussion.

Mashima throws all these characters left and right. He barely introduces them, gives them a small role, and expects us to remember them. And then he makes awesome moments extremely lame the next chapter. I have 2 examples from the tournament off the top of my head. The first is when they get trapped in that dungeon and have to fight the 5 awesome executioner people, but all of them end up getting one shotted the next chapter. Then there was that poison dragon guy who came back. I mean, it's not like he was a super awesome character, just it was KIND OF interesting. Then he ends up NOT DOING ANYTHING. It's stuff like that which makes me hate this series.

Fan service overboard.

IMO, this is a total One Piece knock off, but done WAY worse. It was good in the beginning, I will be honest, I actually liked the first hundred chapters. Then it got extremely dumb and redundant. Natsu, despite not being the strongest in the guild, always saves the day with some by chance power up. And while he's doing it, he's screaming something about friendship. I don't know.

Extremely fast pacing (fights end in half a chapter), poor character development, too many characters that never receive any development, etc. This series is junk.

Feel free to argue with me.
    Fc: 5027 9186 9288

hello

I always regarded Fairy Tail as more like a 'fan service' manga than a one with decent storyline and characters, but the latest Arc just takes the cake.

What was the point in making them kids and turning them back to adults? Why couldn't they just stay kids and, I don't know, discover some new way of using their own magic? Blah. Really disappointed with Fairy Tail right now.

Let's see where the Eternal Flame thing goes. I am painfully hopeful about this.

Quote Originally Posted by I Like Pie! View Post
    I always regarded Fairy Tail as more like a 'fan service' manga than a one with decent storyline and characters, but the latest Arc just takes the cake.

What was the point in making them kids and turning them back to adults? Why couldn't they just stay kids and, I don't know, discover some new way of using their own magic? Blah. Really disappointed with Fairy Tail right now.

Let's see where the Eternal Flame thing goes. I am painfully hopeful about this.
    In the beginning the fan service was there but it was kind of mild and negligible. Now you have Lucy or Erza's boobs on every chapter (literally. there is now always some sort of FS on every chapter). There was actually some story in the first part of the series, now I don't know what their goals are at all.

Yeah, or rather, why bother turning them into kids at all?

hello

Quote Originally Posted by demnz View Post
    In the beginning the fan service was there but it was kind of mild and negligible. Now you have Lucy or Erza's boobs on every chapter (literally. there is now always some sort of FS on every chapter). There was actually some story in the first part of the series, now I don't know what their goals are at all.

Yeah, or rather, why bother turning them into kids at all?
    Don't forget that the chapter covers usually have very vivid images of a female character half-naked. :v

Maybe the kids thing will come into importance later. Maybe. Who knows. I stopped expecting much from Fairy Tail a long time ago.

He went don't pathetically easily.

Since Happy, Carla, and Gray are back to normal, that means everyone else is back to normal.

Which means that the everyone turned into kids scene was completely and utterly pointless.

Gray defeated the demon with just one hit, as expected from me. Oh well, it was a decent chapter. One good thing about it was that Happy and Charle were so cute as babies. :')

I hope not everyone is back to normal yet. I want wendy to solve the problem :3
    And it's good that deliora, or how his name was, is still kind of important. Every Arc is somehow connected with Zeref. So I don't care if the heroes in this manga don't have a major goal in their live.

And I don't mind fanservice. But I have to agree that much potential was wasted. Even though I enjoy the manga. The kid plot f.ex. was something fresh and new and a pretty good idea actually. But they should use it better.
    My dshini page:
    http://www.dshini.net/de/spage/851ea...1-a064185c8567
    Recently played Koihime Musou and it was kinda like..the best thing ever. So I really want the sequel. So if you are an adult and if like visual novels..if you can, please support the official translation group: http://forums.fuwanovel.org/index.ph...ment-and-news/

gray should have just pressed the power button on his forehead

hello

I'm starting to think Hiro's run out of ideas.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Minervas boobs are suprisingly big for a kid 0-0
    FC 3139 4644 6237

Yeah I know right O.o I am not going to lie, but I do love the fan service that Fairy Tail brings. Like when Erza went to being an adult again. How her boobs grew and she wasn't wearing anything on the lower half.. O.o Damn. XD But anyways, I wonder how Gray will beat that demon.

Quote Originally Posted by XeroBanshee View Post
    Yeah I know right O.o I am not going to lie, but I do love the fan service that Fairy Tail brings. Like when Erza went to being an adult again. How her boobs grew and she wasn't wearing anything on the lower half.. O.o Damn. XD But anyways, I wonder how Gray will beat that demon.
    Me too, but I think gray already beat the demon, didn't he?
    FC 3139 4644 6237

Yes he did. At least I am pretty sure. He used the new ice to do it. But I don't know if he turned back. Remember that new door opened up.

And not a word was said about the chapter XD.

Anyway it felt pretty short.

Anyone read the latest chapter?

SPOILER ALERT: Atlas Flame is the Eternal Flame. (SPOILER END)
    I sometimes use "uber" Pokemon,I don't calculate stat values,I don't use cheating devices,I don't breed my way to perfection,and I don't care about natures.I catch my Pokemon the way they are,and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones.If you use this philosophy,copy & paste this into your signature. (Started by Tyranitar)

What a terrible plot twist.

Page 57 of 59 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859 LastLast