Page 58 of 59 FirstFirst ... 848545556575859 LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,450 of 1469

Thread: Fairy Tail

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    What a terrible plot twist.
    I can picture Mashima patting himself on the back after he conceived the idea
    Fc: 5027 9186 9288

hello

Hey that was onixpected.
    But I am glad to see him. Better than a random fire ghost spirit thing.
    But what doas that mean?
    My dshini page:
    http://www.dshini.net/de/spage/851ea...1-a064185c8567
    Recently played Koihime Musou and it was kinda like..the best thing ever. So I really want the sequel. So if you are an adult and if like visual novels..if you can, please support the official translation group: http://forums.fuwanovel.org/index.ph...ment-and-news/

I din't see that one coming...
    FC 3139 4644 6237

How was Atlas frozen? I mean the rule of dragons are that they could only be hurt/effected by dragon slayer or other dragons magic right? Better be an ice dragon that did this.

Quote Originally Posted by stevendat View Post
    How was Atlas frozen? I mean the rule of dragons are that they could only be hurt/effected by dragon slayer or other dragons magic right? Better be an ice dragon that did this.
    Mashima's reply arrived...

Ice Devil Slayer. And he's part of the third Balam Alliance dark guild, Tartarus.

Yep. ANOTHER "Slayer" Magic...
    Last edited by M.E.T.A.G.R.O.S.S.; 27th September 2013 at 7:38 PM.
    I sometimes use "uber" Pokemon,I don't calculate stat values,I don't use cheating devices,I don't breed my way to perfection,and I don't care about natures.I catch my Pokemon the way they are,and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones.If you use this philosophy,copy & paste this into your signature. (Started by Tyranitar)

A devil slayer huh....I thought atleast it was the work of an ice dragon slayer or ice god slayer, but a devil slayer.....
    FC 3139 4644 6237

He kind of reminds me of a mix of several different FT characters.

Oh and predicting he may be a relation to Gray in some way.

Hey, before you introduce another Slayer magic, how about introducing whatever God Slayer magic is supposed to kill.

You know, Gods?

Oh, hello guy who's obviously supposed to be Gray's father.

Gray. Silver. It's obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Hey, before you introduce another Slayer magic, how about introducing whatever God Slayer magic is supposed to kill.

You know, Gods?

Oh, hello guy who's obviously supposed to be Gray's father.

Gray. Silver. It's obvious.
    For some reason, I smile every time I read your comments on the chapters.

No offense.
    I sometimes use "uber" Pokemon,I don't calculate stat values,I don't use cheating devices,I don't breed my way to perfection,and I don't care about natures.I catch my Pokemon the way they are,and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones.If you use this philosophy,copy & paste this into your signature. (Started by Tyranitar)

Gray is too jelly. You can tell.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

What caught my attention is that apparently Sky God Slayer is self-taught. O.o

Kyuukimon...Does that mean there are NINE Demon Slayers?!

Hiro never even explored God Slayers yet, why add more? I'd like to learn about the others first before getting into Demon Slayers. Oh we'll, am curious what kind of attacks they'll have and fights will be like. Some one looked a little like Gray, wonder if will learn more about him?

Wonder what Ends mean? People are guessing its to do with Natsu or time traveling, if we get more into Natsu's past that'd be nice out of any of the main characters, we know nothing about him.

Over all, one of the better and more interesting chapters of this arc and is actually leading to some thing finally.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Chapter 354: Minerva's scared...

New chapter came out.

Potent spoilers abound, but Tartarus is making their move.

And BOY, what a move...

Quote Originally Posted by M.E.T.A.G.R.O.S.S. View Post
    New chapter came out.

Potent spoilers abound, but Tartarus is making their move.

And BOY, what a move...
    Exactly. It's nice to see some real initiative being taken by the bad guys to the point of just outright takng out the council. Though one thing that bothers me about that is how useless they have been up till now. Besides regulating stuff and threatening to fire a cannon, all I can think of off the top of my head, they haven't really shown any muscle and with this chapter--makes me think they didn't have much fighting ability on their own, though a giaint sneak attack like this was pretty good. Also Hiro just needs to forget the dragons at this point. He knows full well they aren't going to be shown for another 100+ chapters so all of this trying to tie them into the plot seems useless.

Clearly the stunt that Tartarus pulled and the identity of its nine main demons definitely foreshadows the beginning of the end. of course the subtitle mentioned in the chapter is a dead give away but it would seem this arc a lot of answers may be given, possibly including what happened to the dragons

I'm actually looking forward to this arc.

Though I'm kind of disappointed that the council were wiped out so easily. Especially seeing how they had potential to actually be relevant from when they were first introduced. But I guess it was just a way to show that Tartaros are seriously strong or whatever. I'm also guessing that we'll be seeing Doranbolt take an active role in this arc as well. Either by going about in the background or directly helping Fairy Tail.

So Hiro is going to show us how strong these devils are by fighting one of the strongest members of FT. I look forward into this fight
    FC 3139 4644 6237

Quote Originally Posted by lecheroflakes333 View Post
    So Hiro is going to show us how strong these devils are by fighting one of the strongest members of FT. I look forward into this fight
    Justice for Laxus after that bad gmg fight please. Hopefully Freed and Bixlow get to do something. More so Freed since he hasn't transformed and is the strongest out the trio (I think).

Well seems like we'll see Laxus getting his *** kicked for a bit. I wonder who it will be that will come save him. Perhaps Natsu? Or maybe for more drama they'll just have the old guy, his name escapes me, just end up dying anyway.

Silver cannot be Gray's father especially when he is a demon out of the grimoire.

Pokemon Y FC: 4141-3041-1827

Tempesta: Bringing biochemical (or should it be... bioMAGICAL???) weapons, to Fairy Tail.

I found myself thinking throughout. "At least it's 'better' than having Laxus get his *** kicked."

Not much else to say other than this reminds me of Phantom Lord but on a larger scale.

Wow, so minerva is gonna become a demon...

Just a passing thought but if this whole humans can be reborn as demons things is what I think it is then the guy in tartoros is most likely Grey's dad. Also Jackal's explosions are pretty cool though I was expecting his fist fighting skills to but just as good. It's just overall nice to see some decently paced fights so far though I'm expecting some Erza tier hax to happen at some point.

Page 58 of 59 FirstFirst ... 848545556575859 LastLast