Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 9495556575859
Results 1,451 to 1,469 of 1469

Thread: Fairy Tail

I feel like most of the demons are going to have something to screw people over when they lose. I think most of Erza's time will be spent messing around with Minerva. Hopefully she won't pull another random armour out of her *** and win instantly.

Quote Originally Posted by Baam View Post
    I feel like most of the demons are going to have something to screw people over when they lose. I think most of Erza's time will be spent messing around with Minerva. Hopefully she won't pull another random armour out of her *** and win instantly.
    Yeah he's setting up the inevitable fight between the two of them again but after the bs she pulled in the gmg she's going to do it agian absolutely, this time with the intent to save her (maybe?).

And Jackal was a pretty cool villian too. He could have at least got some proper screen time to fully show off his abilities when transformed though. At least this means that everyone else is going to change right before they get annihalated.

Happy stepped up aye! Though I wish they left a cliffhanger when he flew up into the sky with Jackal as he blew up just like when Gray died. Don't get me wrong though I'm Happy he didnt die

FC:0189 8573 9833

That was probably one of the worst chapters I've ever read in any manga.

I guess I was right about the screwing people over after the fight part.

And Happy is OP being able to tank that explosion.

And now we know the full extent of Tartarus' plan...
    I sometimes use "uber" Pokemon,I don't calculate stat values,I don't use cheating devices,I don't breed my way to perfection,and I don't care about natures.I catch my Pokemon the way they are,and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones.If you use this philosophy,copy & paste this into your signature. (Started by Tyranitar)

Well then Natsu used his brain for once.

Twin: PhQnix Bishie: Kurapica Cartoon Bishie: Freakazoid Pair: Leona

Samba Dinos don't need context.
    Xanga |Last FM

Got a little sad when I remembered Ultear wasn't a part of the group anymore. Also nice move by Cobra though I do question their motives and how far they can go. I mean Cobra was the only one that won his fight thanks to his poison plus FT all got power increases while OS all were in jail. Either way at this point I'm expecting them to be fodder unless they decide to help out or something.

Nice to see that not everyone from tartaros are complete pushovers. Going to guess Silver chose to leave the family on his own or ended up getting the treatment Mira is getting.

this thread needs a bump

anyways, I really like how Fairy Tail isn't super OP atm, as everyone pretty much got their *** kicked.

do you guys think Jellal REALLY died? I highly doubt that he would just be taken down so easily.
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

dat Cana save. dat Mira. But seems like Mashima avoided complicating the Fairies' plight too much.

Twin: PhQnix Bishie: Kurapica Cartoon Bishie: Freakazoid Pair: Leona

Samba Dinos don't need context.
    Xanga |Last FM

Good to see some characters other than Natsu and Erza get some spotlight... Mira's revival was badly explained though, but at least things are moving along.

Quote Originally Posted by justinjiaxinghu View Post
    this thread needs a bump

anyways, I really like how Fairy Tail isn't super OP atm, as everyone pretty much got their *** kicked.

do you guys think Jellal REALLY died? I highly doubt that he would just be taken down so easily.
    FT is never OP at the beginning of an arc they always get their asses handed to them. But then of course they have some sort of epiphany and the situation is reversed, it's always the same if you think about it. But then again every anime/manga series does it.

I'm liking this arc nevertheless, I hope we see more of that sword Natsu got.

I'm glad Cana did something epic with her cards, never expected that to happen. Tartaros underestimated the situation and will probably be facing the consequences of that. Looking forward to what will happen next.

I've seen a few episodes of fairy tail not my cup of tea.

I just realized once again gildart can't be apart of this since mashima made him too powerful or just won't know how to scale a fight with him and an opponent.

New to the thread, not new to the manga (well, started reading about four of five months ago), and can't really find dub episodes so....yeah.

I'll say that even though I detest the fanservice in Fairy Tail...the music is boss.

As for the latest chapter and the sword turning out to be a 'flame' sword XD I'm sorry, I couldn't help but lol at the guard who left it there. Anyway, can't wait for the 'special announcement' they're going to make in the next chapter.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics

Fanfic Status: Currently postponed-- Kingdom Hearts: Memories' Reflection. Last updated 8/17/13

This is my favorite anime besides pokemon

I have claimed Emolga and credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner
    #1 Emolga Fan!

Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 9495556575859