Page 7 of 59 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail

Not planned out totally. Maybe Marakov just caught a hint and wanted to see his (Doranbolt's) movements before acting. But this is just me speculating, and when I start speculating I go deep into it sometimes.
    Well met, friend! This is my signature.

So you're saying Makarov knew Mest was with the Council, but not why he was posing as a guild member? Either way, I doubt Makarov would take kindly to a Council member trying to sabotage his guild lightly enough to allow him in.
    Pokemon Y Friend Code: 3282-3535-2249

Friend Safari: Pansage, Petilil, Gogoat

As of now, my focus is on Safaris with starters (barring Wartortle and Quilladin), but give me your Safari anyway. Chances are I'll find something interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Osiris View Post
    So you're saying Makarov knew Mest was with the Council, but not why he was posing as a guild member? Either way, I doubt Makarov would take kindly to a Council member trying to sabotage his guild lightly enough to allow him in.
    Kinda sorta, but like I said I'm speculating.

Default Altany

Good day!

I've recently discovered brilliant [url=http://www.strzechart.pl]Altany/url]

Not reading any of the current posts incase of potential spoilers roflmooooo o.o

I'm interested in this series. I think everyone needs at least one epic adventure manga! This one seems good for me.

So how do you guys rate this series? Should I collect? eh eh?

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Onizenko View Post
    It's not as good as the 'Big 3' - Bleach, Naruto and One Piece. So if they're not your cup of tea then don't bother with Fairy Tail. IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Onizenko View Post
    Not reading any of the current posts incase of potential spoilers roflmooooo o.o

I'm interested in this series. I think everyone needs at least one epic adventure manga! This one seems good for me.

It's unique. The arcs aren't nearly as drawn-out as the Big 3, but the story doesn't suffer much for it, and the characters are likable. All in all, it's worth your time. Just be aware that in the later chapters, you can tell the author is really struggling for new powers for characters. Just Saiyan.

As of now, my focus is on Safaris with starters (barring Wartortle and Quilladin), but give me your Safari anyway. Chances are I'll find something interesting.

im caught up with the ft manga and im loving the current arc. gildartz being canas farther was un expected heck i was expecting blue note or mavis to be her farther but this works out better. im not sure what to speculate but i do hope the bad guys win this time since if mashima made fairy tail win it would be extremely disappointing and anti climatic.

Quote Originally Posted by GaZsTiC View Post
    It's not as good as the 'Big 3' - Bleach, Naruto and One Piece. So if they're not your cup of tea then don't bother with Fairy Tail. IMO.
    Love Bleach, detest Naruto (anime, though manga might be better), haven't bothered with One Piece solely because it's too loooooong. Don't get me wrong, it looks interesting just don't wanna start collecting a series that has like 60 volumes lol.

It's unique. The arcs aren't nearly as drawn-out as the Big 3, but the story doesn't suffer much for it, and the characters are likable. All in all, it's worth your time. Just be aware that in the later chapters, you can tell the author is really struggling for new powers for characters.
    I enjoy Slayers as much as Bleach...so I'm guessing I'd like Fairy Tail!

Just Saiyan.
    I see what you did there. :B

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Personally I would tell you to just read or watch a/n chapter or episode or 2, respectively.

Okay, for some reason, we still don't have what was supposed to be last week's chapter. Mangastream updates Fairy Tail on Saturdays usually, right? Because if they switched to Tuesday, I'll assume it's because of Golden Week.

I don't know I use bleachexile to read my manga. Looked it up again, I guess its still pretty much Golden Week. But there will be chapters for all the mangas this week right? (Redundant question I think)

Yeah I don't know why they switched it to Tuesday. Haven't the past two chapters come out on Tuesday? I assumed they were just late in getting the scan.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

It looks good, I might watch it.

The chapter is supposed to come out today on Mangastream. I'd keep checking in every few hours or so. Maybe even just wait until tomorrow.

While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

It's not on Bleachexile either, I'll wait til later in the week to check when I'm procrastinating stuff to do for my finals.

Chapter is out. All I can say right now is damn. Totally called it on what would happen with Bluenote though.

Yea, you did. I wanted to be right for once, oh well whaaaaatever. I'm ready for an epic battle. Still want someone to die though.

Seeing as Gildarts is there I doubt anyone but Bluenote will die. Maybe Cana will jump in the way of a spell that's intended for Gildarts. That would give him enough anger to put Bluenote into the ground.

Considering you were correct last time, I do not doubt that one bit. And it still fits my Cana is the one thats gonna die theory.

So then we would both be right I doubt Lisana will die. She hasn't been seen much lately so she's safe. If Cana dies then I won't be upset.

Then ehborybahdee wins! I threw in Lisanna dying as one of the last things I would expect, and ran with it. I wouldn't be upset in any way, shape, or form if Cana dies, she was kind of a background to me.

Next question (We already talked about this lol): How many members will Fairy Tail gain?
    I know one for sure, Melody or Meredy, I already forgot her name :P. Juvia got through with that hug.
    Maybe Mest/Doranbolt, or he just might end up Fairy Tail's ally within the counsel.

And lets not forget Lucy's "new" key, Capricorn man!

Meredy (I believe it's Meredy) is more than likely going to join. Juvia's hug definitely had an impact on her. There's also Capricorn for sure. I don't think Bluenote will join as I think he is going to die. Everyone else seems like they will be killed here.

Just looked it up, it is Meredy. At least for now, will they change it or will they not?

Hopefully we get to see Caprico (thats his name), in action too.

Ah, it did cross my mind this chapter that Cana might go. She's had her bit of a backstory now and and is close to achieving her "goal". Still, go kick his *** Gildarts!
    On #SPP and #SPP-wifi as Bidoof

<Hydregion> I have REAL proof from BULBAPEDIA that Arceus made the universe

White FC: 3911 6724 1283

Page 7 of 59 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast