Page 9 of 59 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail

Quote Originally Posted by PKMN Trainer Rex View Post
    I'm sticking to the kid is Zeref time travel theory.

My guess is that that Zeref is Natsu's "brother" growing up together or had enough interaction for them to form a bond. They both joined Fairy Tail together, then some how Zeref was sent into the past through forbidden time magic. Did his thing and found a way to get back to the present.

I was gonna say how Natsu can't remember him because he had some kind of memory spell cast on him. But its hard for me to fully integrate it into my theory.

So a flashback/time travel arc is going happen.
    But wouldn't anyone finds it out? If they knew Natsu, they should know Zeref as well.
    Unless the time-travelling thing triggers a paradox, removing his existence in the timeline, therefore effectively remove all memories of him.
    This would allow Zeref, greatest dark wizard to emerge.
    I hate time-travelling theory, it's way too complex to be done.

Quote Originally Posted by lucky_u View Post
    But wouldn't anyone finds it out? If they knew Natsu, they should know Zeref as well.
    Unless the time-travelling thing triggers a paradox, removing his existence in the timeline, therefore effectively remove all memories of him.
    This would allow Zeref, greatest dark wizard to emerge.
    I hate time-travelling theory, it's way too complex to be done.
    I was trying to add in a memory erase thing but nothing I thought of never worked out properly. Thats why I don't like messing with time travel, the first thing that come to mind is paradoxes. Paradoxes are a scary thing.
    Well met, friend! This is my signature.

New chapter's apparently been out since yesterday (Fairy Tail on a Saturday? NO WAI!!!). Nothing about the boy from last chapter, and still no news on the Gray/Ultear fight. Azuma's magic is explained, so that's something.

Also, suck it, Rex. You know what that means.
    Pokemon Y Friend Code: 3282-3535-2249

Friend Safari: Pansage, Petilil, Gogoat

As of now, my focus is on Safaris with starters (barring Wartortle and Quilladin), but give me your Safari anyway. Chances are I'll find something interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Osiris View Post
    New chapter's apparently been out since yesterday (Fairy Tail on a Saturday? NO WAI!!!). Nothing about the boy from last chapter, and still no news on the Gray/Ultear fight. Azuma's magic is explained, so that's something.

Also, suck it, Rex. You know what that means.
    Actually no, no I don't. Please elaborate.

Your Cana death theories were rendered moot, not because Gildarts stepped in, but because the tree in Tenrou Woods prevented Fairy Tail mages from dying as long as they were on the island.

As of now, my focus is on Safaris with starters (barring Wartortle and Quilladin), but give me your Safari anyway. Chances are I'll find something interesting.

Which is being uprooted giving a chance for a major death.

Twin: PhQnix Bishie: Kurapica Cartoon Bishie: Freakazoid Pair: Leona

Samba Dinos don't need context.
    Xanga |Last FM

And here I thought Gildarts was gonna whoop some ass. At least my favorite character gets some screentime. Go Erza!
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Your Cana death theories were rendered moot, not because Gildarts stepped in, but because the tree in Tenrou Woods prevented Fairy Tail mages from dying as long as they were on the island.
    How could of any of us have known about that specific detail? But Azuma absorbed that so I still have a chance, so yea, how bout them apples?

New chapter is out (why do they suddenly appear on Saturdays?)

Spoiler:- 236:
    This is the future we made for ourselves
    But is it really the dream we wanted to live in?

The present has to be treated as precious
    Or we will regret it when it has become the past...

She should of given her new armor try, but I don't know how that would work though.

^Except for the fact that it's a gag armor.

Also, I like to think she has an Earth Empress armor just waiting in the wings. I dunno, from the way Azuma describes his magic, it seems a lot like an Earth magic to me.

I know, but sometimes some of the most ridiculous things actually work.

I had a weird thought about Tartaros, the last corner of the Balam Alliance. I think that their S-class is stronger than the 7 Kin of Purgatory, but wan't considered the strongest because they had no guild master, which is Zeref. The dragon slayers sealed Zeref. They knew he would be unsealed, so they sealed themselves and wiped their memories and left themselves with their dragons. Later, before Zeref would return, they would be reborn so they could once again fight Zeref (this also explains why Natsu and Gajeel are over 80/made of stone.) It's a dumb theory, but what do you guys think?

Edit: Azuma does use Earth magic.

Honestly, that's an interesting and semi-plausible theory. However, what you propose would mean that Tartaros has been around for at least 400 years. Also, even if he was their Master, I doubt Zeref would return as their leader nowadays. He seems to want to repent for his actions. I still see Natsu giving a Zeref a typically cheesy shonen speech which basically goes, "It's your power, Zeref. How you use it is up to you." And then he pulls some badass ultimate move that strips his enemies of all their magic at the cost of his own. That way, he's no longer a threat to anyone, he leaves to find his place in the modern world under a new alias, and everyone's happy.

Honestly, that's an interesting and semi-plausible theory. However, what you propose would mean that Tartaros has been around for at least 400 years. Also, even if he was their Master, I doubt Zeref would return as their leader nowadays. He seems to want to repent for his actions. I still see Natsu giving a Zeref a typically cheesy shonen speech which basically goes, "It's your power, Zeref. How you use it is up to you." And then he pulls some badass ultimate move that strips his enemies of all their magic at the cost of his own. That way, he's no longer a threat to anyone, he leaves to find his place in the modern world under a new alias, and everyone's happy.
    That is the most likely situation, but you're forgetting that he's only peaceful in his sealed form. Unsealed Zeref is considered the most evil and powerful mage of all time, so....yeah, they're screwed.

Quote Originally Posted by multi-scale View Post
    I had a weird thought about Tartaros, the last corner of the Balam Alliance. I think that their S-class is stronger than the 7 Kin of Purgatory, but wan't considered the strongest because they had no guild master, which is Zeref. The dragon slayers sealed Zeref. They knew he would be unsealed, so they sealed themselves and wiped their memories and left themselves with their dragons. Later, before Zeref would return, they would be reborn so they could once again fight Zeref (this also explains why Natsu and Gajeel are over 80/made of stone.) It's a dumb theory, but what do you guys think?

Edit: Azuma does use Earth magic.
    Not bad actually. Not as complicated as time travel.

FEEL THE POWER OF DEUS EX MACH-I MEAN, THE POWER OF FRIENDSHIP, JERK!!!!

Hahaha...what a stupid chapter.

I love it when a hax character gets owned by his own hax. It's kinda funny to watch. Funny enough all Erza did was reverse the fairy tail magic back at Azuma. Well it's his fault for playing with fire.
    Last edited by Skiks; 4th June 2011 at 4:33 PM.

Twin: PhQnix Bishie: Kurapica Cartoon Bishie: Freakazoid Pair: Leona

Samba Dinos don't need context.
    Xanga |Last FM

I was so sad when Erza won...

Jellal's still alive, Erza kicks ***, nothing new. Just for the record, that guard was a dick.

Just for the record, that guard was a dick.
    Agreed. I was expecting Jellal, to pull some kind of hax magic that wasn't affected by the cell.

Yeah, but that wouldn't exactly be in character for him. He's determined to pay for his crimes, whether or not he remembers committing them. Besides, we don't need a Protect Jellal arc right in the middle of the Grimoire Heart arc.

Your right, with everything swirling around in this arc we don't need a Jellal on the run mini side arc.

So are we to assume that everyone is just going to go and get their magical powers back? Cause the tree is still down, so mabye the drain will have stopped but they are no longer immune to death and have increased power. In other news Gildartz needs to man up and kill Bluenote all he should have to do is touch him and turn him into little Bluenote bits...but that won't happan
    The one thing that does not abide by majority rule is a person's conscience
    To Kill A Mockingbird

It is no matter, let Hercules himself do what he may, the cat will mew, and dog will have his day.
    Hamlet Act V Scene I

Page 9 of 59 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast