Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Links of Chaos: the Telling of the Eju (PG-13)

Default Links of Chaos: the Telling of the Eju (PG-13)

Note: Sign-ups are still open unless I say otherwise. Feel free to join as a late SU, though I will be a little more deliberate about who I accept since we've already started.

SIGN-UP THREAD

DISCUSSION THREAD

This Event or Product is fully endorsed by Serebii or his cronies

Chapter 1: Eju

Somewhere in the Distortion Zone

“I do not understand why we are even holding council. If The Origin is in danger then why don’t we just kill them all? Obviously our Eju is no longer safe. Uxie's disappearance has proved that,” Darkrai hissed. He hovered high above the other legendary Pokemon, glowering angrily and casting as much gloom and doom as he could. Cresselia remained unaffected but the same could not be said for the rest of them. The trio of legendary birds, Moltres, Zapdos, and Articuno had their heads down, looking somber. Mesprit looked like she was about to cry and Azelf was comforting her, but even he looked distraught. The loss of Uxie had hit them hard.

“D-do you think that would work?” Jirachi asked timidly. He was perched on top of Regigas’ massive head, sticking close to the small shrubs that grew there. His tiny wings shook nervously. Deoxys floated indifferently next to him, looking bored. Regigas looked like he was probably asleep, despite the fact that all three of his subordinates were missing. Lugia was looking distastefully at him but didn't say a word.

“Absolutely not. If we are going to survive, then we have no choice but to rely on them. You know what they are capable of. We have witnessed it time and time again throughout history. We must have faith!” Mewtwo spoke up. Mew and Genesect nodded supportively.

“You callow fool," Cobalion sneered, "What makes you the fountain of knowledge? They made you, and Genesect as well. The only reason you are even here is because by blood you are related to Mew. But your human stench still lingers. You are infected with their disease and it poisons your mind and tongue. If I had my way you wouldn’t be here at all, let alone speaking such blaspheming nonsense.” He paused to bare his teeth threateningly at the other Pokemon, “I agree with Darkrai. We should eliminate them all. It’s the only way to assure the survival of our species. Those filthy creatures deserve to die. I would have done the deed long ago but Arceus interfered.” Verizion and Terrakion nodded in agreement, both showing their teeth viciously. Mewtwo glared at them in defiance and Mew stepped between them to quell any ensuing conflict.

“AND FOR GOOD REASON, YOU SNIVELING WRETCH!” Arceus bellowed angrily out of nowhere. Every Legendary Pokemon in the room turned fearfully to see him arrive, glowing a godly aura. They closed their eyes and shielded their faces from his powerful light. The musketeer trio cowered fearfully, afraid of his wrath. The gigantic Pokemon held a great authority and he loomed over them all, putting Darkrai’s gloomy aura to shame.

“Calm yourself, Arceus. They are not worth your anger. We should just inform them of the plan and get it over with. I can tell the only way we are going to get through all of this pessimism is with brute force,” Ho-oh called out, arriving on the scene in a blazing glory. She leapt through a portal which Giratina had just opened. The Muskateer Trio and Darkrai all glared at her resentfully, but held their tongues in Arceus’s presence. Things were quite serious if the Pokemon made of chaos himself had come to the scene. Any other time, the council of legendary Pokemon could have solved an issue like this without his help. But the god Pokemon had awoken because the world was in danger and as its creator, he felt it was appropriate for him to be present and awake during such an important meeting.

“Our apologies, Arceus,” Darkrai said with a churlish bow, “Please tell us. What would you have us do?”

------------------------------

??????? (location unknown)

“Have you found even one of them yet?”

“No, sir”

“Useless fool!”

“I am sorry, my liege”

“Just don’t disappoint me again. Make sure we have troops in every region of Yoshotiro”

“Yes, sir”

“Is the Emporer still in our hands?”

“Yes, sir”

“It’s too bad we had to kill that scientist. He was very helpful. But he knew too much and I could tell he wasn't going to keep his lips together. We were finished with him anyway. Sacchio has that unique ability after all. In fact I'm a little jealous of him. I'm so glad he's on our side. Haha. You’ve seen its powers at work, haven’t you? It’s marvelous. The power of the Eju from a Legendary Pokemon is simply amazing. Of course, if he ever turned on us like that scientist did then we might have to eliminate him as well. But I digress, we must continue with our plans. Prepare the troops for phase two, and ready the special unit. You are dismissed.”

“Thank you, sir”

--------------------------------

Did that sufficiently confuse you? I hope so. Welcome to Links of Chaos: the Telling of the Eju! The world is in danger, though you don’t who or what the threat is. You are just a simple human suddenly gifted with Pokemon-like abilities. Why? All will be revealed in time.

OK! The goal of this chapter to find out what Eju is. As a reminder:

The roleplay will take part in chapters. It's mostly a free-running roleplay where I release teasers and plot-twist-related posts amongst all the regular roleplay. You guys have free-range to roleplay. I'm just here for support and to help the plot move along if you're not getting it. Think of the roleplay as the road, and your character is the car driving on it. I am the stop sign or the yield sign or the green light. I'm going to assume you're a good driver and you know how to obey the law. Please no off-roading, even if you do have a Jeep for a character. Hahaha.

So anyway, while your character (and mine) is interacting with the other characters and attempting to solve the mystery, I'll be inserting things that will make it even more confusing! YAY! Like, you can be happily roleplaying and then I'll put a post about Ho-Oh randomly showing up and discovering something, or leaving behind evidence for you to discover (that's a really bad example. You'll understand it better when the roleplay starts). When I think the plot has developed to a certain point, I will announce the new chapter. When a new chapter starts, that's a sign that you are getting closer to solving the mystery or defeating the bad guys, whoever they might be.

The first step is just to post your character intros. Establish where your character is currently, what they’re doing, and how they feel about these sudden new abilities. You don't know much right now, but get ready for a barrage of information later. I’ll be doing just what I said, and put posts in between to spur more roleplay into action and reveal more clues and information for your character to discover.

THIS IS GOING TO BE SO MUCH FUN!

Just because
    Last edited by Unicorn; 1st April 2011 at 9:39 PM.
    I was born a Unicorn
    I could've sworn you believed in me
    Then how come all the other Unicorns are dead?

Jubilife City (Sinnoh)- Anji's Apartment

Anji was dead asleep on the couch in her apartment. She had one arm limply touching the floor while the other was held dramatically across her forehead, like she had fainted and was stuck there in time. Her mouth was wide open and drool was flowing down her cheek and collecting on her pillow to form a wet spot. She had several books strewn across her body, like some kind of abstract blanket. Kumu was looking at her with a concerned face. The little Vulpix’s eyes darted from the clock and then back to her master. She whined a little, hoping it would wake her. When that didn’t work, Kumu climbed on top of her, slipping on the book covers. She stopped when she reached Anji’s face and placed a paw on her cheek, recoiling when she felt how wet it was.

The Vulpix looked at the clock again. Anji needed to wake up. NOW. There was no other choice, so the Vulpix readied herself. She inhaled deeply and adjusted her stance a little. But before she could do anything, Anji opened her eyes a little. As soon as she saw what Kumu was about to do she sat bolt upright and started screaming, “I’M AWAKE, I’M AWAKE!” Kumu tumbled to the floor in an avalanche of books. Anji lifted her hand to her face and felt the drool stick to her fingers. She wrinkled her nose in disgust.

“Nasty,” she muttered. Her eyes drifted lazily to the clock, ticking mechanically on the wall. Wait a minute… did that say 12:00 PM? That couldn’t be right. She hadn’t been asleep that long had she? She stared at it for a moment, letting the information sink in. Then she proceeded to scream and leap off the couch like a wild animal.

“OH MY GOD I’M GOING TO BE SO LATE! KUMU, WHY DIDN’T YOU WAKE ME UP EARLIER!?” She screamed like a little girl and raced across the apartment, gathering her backpack and shoving various books into it. She stopped and looked frantically around the room, searching for one particular paper. She had five minutes to get to class. Just five minutes. On top of that, she was feeling weird again. For the past week she had been passing out for inexplicable reasons. She just felt a tug in her stomach, looked at Kumu, and then fainted. That was not normal. And for some reason, whenever she woke up, Kumu was just fine. Normally the Vulpix would curl up on the couch with her, but Kumu looked like she didn’t sleep at all.

Anji turned over tables and chairs, ripped books from the shelf, and pulled up cushions from her couch. “I can’t find it anywhere!” she moaned. Tears of frustration gathered on her eyes. Where was that stupid paper?!

“Vuuulpix!”

Anji looked over to see Kumu with a piece of paper in her mouth, looking pleased with herself. She sighed in relief. The Vulpix had found it for her. Thank god! She took the paper, shoved in her bag and headed for the door, saluting her Pokemon as she left. She grabbed her hoverboard as she went out the door. Today was already ridiculous. What made her think it would be normal?
    Last edited by Unicorn; 28th March 2011 at 1:20 AM.
    I was born a Unicorn

Violet City, Johto

Tobias sat, eyes closed and cross legged, on the wooden floor. Around him, the walls and pillars of the ancient tower swayed gently like a frond of grass in the wind. In the middle of a bustling city, the ancient structure had weathered time and still stood as a testament to spiritualism in a digital age. Such was the point of the Sprout Tower, the people who meditated here found that the movements of a Bellsprout in relaxation were a perfect motion for relaxing the human body as well. Tobias wasn't so sure, his back was tight with knots, and his arms and legs ached. Beside him sat Waltz, his Gardevoir, and across from them both, an Elder Sage swayed peacefully. Tobias was there to relax and to focus himself for his upcoming challenge. It wasn't a requirement, but after his recent failure he felt it was necessary. Only hours ago, he had stepped out of the Blackthorn City Gym having been utterly defeated by the Gym Leader.

"Sorry son, but you'll have to try again in a month or so. Blackthorn Gym has always been about the power of the dragons. You've never really battled, and it was a mistake for you to take on this gym as your first attempt."

"Yeah, I get it."

Tobias' lip curled but he frowned and let out a long breath. He's trekked down through the mountains to Violet City; stopping half way in the wilderness to let out some pent up rage; before making his way into the tower. He needed a nights rest, but until he straightened out his thoughts, that wasn't going to happen. He started to gently sway back and forth with the motion of the tower. Incense was burning, it made him feel light headed but relaxed his muscles.

"You have lost a friend, many of us have, it is understandable." the monk said in a quiet, wizened voice. "But you must let it all go if you are to continue on your journey in peace."

Tobias didn't really hear the monk, and it didn't feel like he was speaking when he answered "I want to find Eclipse, I want to know where she is. The Elite's must know something, so I have to get to them."

"You have too much anger and worry in you. The rage you bottle up with hurt you and those close to you if you cannot let it go."

"I punched a rock with my fist and it didn't hurt." Tobias said absentmindedly. Waltz flinched slightly, but the monk's eyes were closed.

"Yes, you let out your anger but you did not let it go. Rage is full of emotion, when you truly let it go, it will hurt but you will be free of it for good."

The monk stood up and rested a hand on Tobias shoulder.

"You should rest here for the night. When you awaken your body will be healed of it's fatigue. Do not worry yourself with dreams of hardships, instead look back on happy times, and you will know which direction to go next."

The monk left, and Tobias lay down. He breathed easier, and fell asleep quickly. As he slept, his dreams cast him back to happier times, with his four pokemon, travelling the empire and exploring the five regions. His mind wandered back and forth from then and now, stopping only momentarily on his outburst in the mountains. In a blaze of uncontrollable fury, he lashed out, slamming his fist hard into the rock face. Waltz, who was with him rushed to his aide, expecting blood and broken bones, only to find the rock had a fist sized hollow in it, and Tobias' hand was unharmed. Soon his dreams faded away and he fell into a deep sleep.

Yay! Let us begin with the RPage.

Iron Island - Outside

It was Noon. Felix had no time for sleep. He was awake at 6:00, most days. It was time to train and stay agile. Felix furiously thrust a rock at his blindfolded Lucario. Lucario stood there in silence for a few seconds before smashing the rock that was flying towards him into pieces. This was routine, by now. Simple tactics to stay alert, and stay strong. Felix was used to this, as was Lucario. If they were the same species, you'd have thought they were brothers. Felix removed the blindfold from Lucario and walked back to the hut.

As Felix neared the hut, he decided to try something. These strange powers had been new to him, and he hadn't yet mastered them yet. Practice makes perfect, he though and as he neared the hut he attempted to phase through it. He got his head through the wall but was held back by his sweater. "Damn.." he remarked. He would need to find out how to get his clothes to phase with him. He wouldn't want to have to get naked everytime he needed to use the attack. He pulled his head back from the wall and walked over to the door and opened it. He offered the door to Lucario, who opted to stay outside. Felix walked over to a table he had sent out and poured himself some scotch. Immediately upon entering, Rotom and Yamask floated to greet him. "Hey guys" he responded, as he took a sip of his scotch. He noticed Pawniard sleeping on the couch. "Hm..I should probably take him for a spin.." said Felix as he took another sip of his scotch.

(OOC: I don't know if this enough or not, but I have something to tend to so I had to cut it down)

Celestic Town, Sinnoh

"Hahahaha, it was great seeing you too grandma!" Dekk called out as he walked out of the door from his grandmother's little house in the rural old town.

"You'll visit more often?" Dekk's grandmother asked as she stood in the entrance to her house wearing her bathrob and fuzzy slippers. Dekk smiled and nodded.

"Yes, promise." Lumi did a small salute too, as a good bye to the grandma. The Lampent raised and arm and waved it good bye. Man, today is going great. Dekk thought as he slung his backpack over his back. Dekk walked around the quaint little town with his Lampent floating behind him. He slowly reached the shrine located in the middle of the town. He took a deep breathe of the pure, and fresh air. Dekk walked past the shrine towards the wall behind it. Etched into the wall was a pictures of Dialga and Palkia, rulers of time and space. Dekk looked around to see if anybody was looking. All clear. Dekk reminded himself.

Dekk slowly removed a few bricks at the bottom, until it was big enough for him to slid in. He discovered this little secret when he was younger and playing around near the shrine. Once he was inside the only light was shining from outside. Dekk pulled out his pokeball and recalled lampent inside. He neatly put the bricks back in its original place, closing the gap. Dekk quietly unhooked his blue pokeball on his necklace and released lampent into the darkness. Lampent's fire worked as a torched. But still wasnt bright enough. "Lumi, will-o-wisp." Dekk whispered. The Lampent obliged and sent out 5 small fire balls. The fire balls paused and began to slowly spin around lampent.

Dekk taught him to manipulate the will-o-wisp like that. Dekk slowly ventured deeper in the small cave with his Lampent as a light. He finnally reached the wall at the end. Uxie, Mespirit, and Azelf where etched into the wall. Dekk closed his eyes and traced the pictures with his fingers. He's been here many times before. Dekk's hands began to glow light pink... the same aura surrounded a small rock as Dekk picked it up. He was still unsure about this new found gift, but only felt safe using it inside certain ancient places. Once he finished, Dekk smiled and whispered to his lampent, "Lumi, we can go now." Dekk and his Lampent quickly exited the small cavern out into the open. "Lets head back to white forest Lumi." Dekk said before dissapearing into the pokemon center, with his Lampent trailing behind.
    Last edited by locomo; 27th March 2011 at 7:48 PM.

My Pokemon Black adventure began on 3/6/11 and concluded on 4/2/11 at 2:52PM
        Spoiler:- Credits:

Read the Hunger Games? Yes? Join my RPG! Taking Sign ups now! May the odds be ever in your favor!

Eterna Forest- Remnants of the Old Chateau

Trevor sat in the shade of a tree, taking a break from his work. Q floated beside him, scanning the area until it focused on one spot. It then tried to get Trevor's attention. Trevor looked at Q, who was now circling his head. "What is it, Q? There's no point in being a lookout right now, no one in the right mind would be out here in this heat, and besides, it's lunch time," he asked, before thinking of something, and adding, " I never said that I'm considered to be in the right mind, for the record."

Q buzzed something, and averted his gaze to something that was sparkling or the ground.

"Huh? That's not what it was, then what was it?" Trevor asked, turning to look at where Q was gazing. "Hey! What's that?" he wondered aloud, getting up to go see what it was. He knelt down to pick it up, when suddenly his vision went black. "Huh? I can't see! Why does this keep happening? This has happened thrice this week already! Q, where are you?" He stood, and tried in vain to see. Q began to circle his head again, wondering what was going on.

In the distance, Trevor could hear the sounds of Eterna City, which was odd, considering that he was far enough away to where they couldn't be heard under normal circumstances. "Today just keeps getting stranger and stranger," He mumbled, using Q to help him find his way back to the tree where his gear lay. "Thanks, Q," he said, " I think I might need to take a rest, the Sun is getting to me." He closed his eyes, which for him didn't really do much, and slipped into dreamland.
    "There are two things I know to be infinite, the universe, and human stupidity, and I'm not quite sure of the former."-Albert Einstein

If Pro is the opposite of con, then what is the opposite of Progress?

"I don't want to achieve immortality through my work. I want to achieve it through not dying."-Woody Allen

Valor Lake Front - Valor Hotel - Avery's Room

*beep beep beep beep* *click*

It was 5 am. It was time to get up for work. "Another stressful night. I wonder if I'll ever get a peaceful nights sleep. You helped though Wish." Smiling, Avery Duster looked at her Drifloon who was still hovering very low sleeping on the bed next to her head. Stretching and being very careful not to move very much, her shinx still asleep on her legs, Avery climbed out of bed. For some reason, ever since the incident when she blew that hotel room around, even the littlest shock seemed more like a lightning bolt than a little spark, so she took great care in getting out of bed and getting dressed. By the time she was ready to walk out the door, shinx and drifloon were were up and waiting impatiently by the door.

"I didn't expect you too to be so eager to help me clean today!" She chuckled and patted the two pokemon.

"I'm sorry but I need one of you to stay with the egg. I can't carry it around work, I won't get anything done. Jinxy, I think it's your turn today, Wish did it last time."

With a huff, shinx went and layed by the egg which was sitting on a pillow in the corner of Avery's bed.

"Thank you Jinxy, I promise I'll bring you a special snack from the cafeteria today for lunch!"

Shinx gave a little glare, but began to purr when Avery kissed her on the forehead.
    The excited drifloon, with feather dusters already attached to both his strings, was zipping around the room, ready to leave. Avery put on her yellow rubber washing gloves that she had become accustom to putting on before work this last week, the rubber seemed to ward off the shocks the threatened her.

"Ok Wish, lets go!"

Spoiler:

~ Diego ★ Vendrix ~
    Bell Tower, Ecruteak City; Jotho

Deep in though, Diego looked out into the distance from the top of Bell Tower. His trusty Pikachu was on his shoulder. He loved the fact that his town was still rural and kept the ancient ways alive. He was a bit of a technophile and liked cities, but this was his home. He was thinking about the rumors of pokemon disappearing. He didn't think much about them until he found Corona, his Typhlosion gone, her egg left orphaned. He looked for her everywhere, but couldn't find her. He came to the conclusion she was taken, like all the other pokemon that other trainers and owners lost. He looked at the figure of Ho-oh on the tower and then to the sky. Ho-oh, everyone. I will find out what is going on and stop this Diego vowed to himself while Pikachu thought similarly.

His family knew he came and go as he pleased, however, he had written them letters in case this adventure was one-way with the ultimate dead-end. "Hestia, let's go," Diego said as he leaped off the tower and his Swanna came out. He got on her while in the air and they began flying. Diego looked at the Bell Tower and then to the sun. I will find out. I will never forget you, Corona. Never. he thought as a lone tear dropped from his face and into the earth below. He then remembered the strange incident that occurred. When he lost Corona, he went berserk and began hitting trees and such. The shocking part was he felt static in his fans and the trees had burnt marks on it. He didn't notice at first, drowning too much in sorrow during the hours.
    Last edited by DVB; 28th March 2011 at 1:41 AM.

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.
    Platinum Friend Code: 0775-1254-2777

Route 111 - desert outskirts

Jason's sneakers dispelled the desert sand as he dashed across the terrain, with his Pokemon racing alongside him. They were running toward where Trainer Hill, newly re-opened, could be seen in the distance. The desert wasn't as empty now, with newly opened businesses having been built around the tower to capitalize as much as possible. There was still plenty of desert to traverse, though, and Jason planned to make as much use of it as he could. The desert was good for stamina training, as he had been recently advised by one of his co-workers at the docks.

Jason slowed his pace to look at his Pokemon. they were both sweaty, and starting to lag behind. "Okay guys, let's rest."

Finding a rock to sit down on, Jason beckoned his Pokemon over. Wilder, who wasn't a fan of swimming through sand, wasn't in a good mood, and was happy to return to his poke ball. Zeke trotted happily to Jason's side and licked him on the hand. Scratching the Electrike's ears, Jason surveyed the area. Not far to the south was Trainer Hill, and nothing else but sand and low mountain terrain in all other directions. Empty terrain is good, Jason thought, in case I start messing up the damn ground again...

There were some wild Pokemon wandering around, and one caught Jason's eye. It was light brown, and looked like it was spinning...spinning across the sand, straight toward the rock where Jason and Zeke sat.

"Zeke, quick attack!"

Zeke launched himself at the spinning creature, which was knocked to the side. A Claydol. Jason confirmed to himself, getting a stable look at the creature. "Okay, let's try to catch this guy! Zeke, fall back. Go, Wilder!" He called, tossing the Carvahna's pokeball.

White FC: 3654-1880-7019

3DS FC: 2105-8751-4059

Nethalian (Neth) Cross
    Mossdeep (Hoenn)- House
    Neth was sitting on his couch in his living room when he heard a scream come from the kitchen. He was startled as he got up and ran to see what happened. After he ran past the small dining room and went through the kitchen door he saw his mother standing over a bunch of broken dishes on the floor. "What happened?" Neth asked as he went to the far wall to get a hanging broom and dust pan.

Neth's mother, Mary, looked up looking a bit embarrassed and said, "Oh sorry honey, I just slipped and took the drying rack with me and everything in it to the ground." She looked around at the mess she made then said, "I guess it's lucky nothing cut me don't you think?" She gave a weak laugh and shook her head. "Could you clean this up for me? I think I'll go and get some new ones, is that fine with you?"

Neth said, "Yeah, it's alright with me," while thinking, It will give me some time to practice some more. His mother nodded with a smile and walked out the back door. After she left Neth finished with the clean up with a hurry and ran out side to their fenced in back yard, and took off his jacket, which he does whenever he does something athletic, and threw out all four of his pokeballs. Finally home alone to try something new! Neth thought. He got the idea yesterday that if he watched his own grass pokemon do their moves he might be able to mimic a few. "Come on guys, Sceptile you spar with Nuzleaf and Breloom you spar with Parasect," Neth called as soon as they were all out.

He stood back and watched them do their various moves thinking on how he could replicate them. He noticed Nuzleaf use razor leaf which is a fairly simple grass type move and thought, That seems good to start. Neth watched intently as Nuzleaf's leaf on his head started to glow green and, while spinning, threw out multiple razor sharp leafs at Sceptile. Neth then focused on himself and thought, Well here goes nothing.

He focused on the feeling that showed up about a week ago that he has started to relate to as his new power and then tried focusing it in his hands. His hands started to grow a faint green and he smiled thinking it might just work. He then thought of leafs being thrown from his right hand and then moved it as if throwing a ball. A small dull leaf clumsily came out of it and flew a short way. "Yes!" he said jumping up and down. His pokemon who had stopped sparing and watched in awe were impressed as well. "Now to try some more." He said while raring up to do more.
    Trainer lvl 1 PASBL
    GM of The Pokémon Inn! which is open for sign ups!
    GM of the upcomeing:
    Wonderful Pokemonn World!
    That still needs GM sign ups
    Co-GM and RP of:

Pokemon: War of Legends

Also the GM of:
    The Dangerous Pokemon World!

OOC: I have a personal preference in writing in 1st person. If you have an objection to this Unicorn, PM me.

Jackie Mariner
    Slateport City
    Martial Art Centre Dojo

I waved goodbye and held on my smile for a few moments longer as I watched the last of my Students leave to go home. As soon as I heard the door click shut, I couldn’t help but let out a sigh of relief. It had been a long day. The clock on the wall to my left ticked away mechanically, echoing in the quiet dojo. It was 9:17pm.

I was still dressed in my Training garb for Shin Kendo. I adjusted by Keikogi and Hakama and walked over to my rucksack which was perched against the wall with the clock. Delving into it, I brought out my Pokémon in their various pokeballs and released them all bar my Tentacruel and Lanturn due to the lack of water. Four streams of red light zapped out and materialized. Before I knew it, my Altaria, Tara glided over and I was engulfed in a swathe of fluffy feathers. I couldn’t help but crack into a grin and laugh as Tara began to hum away in joy.

“Alright alright! Get off me Tara, I love you to”, I said, playfully batting the Flying Pokémon off me, while giving her a scratch on her elegant chin. I glanced over at my three other Pokémon. Goku, My Monferno, was looking at me with a curious expression with his usual cheeky grin. My Shiftry, Rokuden was leaning against the wall, his expression unreadable. My Starter, Dohai the Samurott, sat calmly on the floor, his eyes closed as if he was meditating. “Right guys”, I stated, “now that the last of the monsters have gone, we can train for a little bit. We have the Dojo and there’s no one else here.” I gestured with my arm to the large empty space behind us. “Goku! Tonight, I want to work on your aim with your attacks. Tara, do you mind being the target tonight? You’re the bulkiest one here.” The Dragon Pokémon nodded politely and hummed a couple of notes. “Right, it’s getting late, let’s not waste time! Goku, Hit Tara with a Torrent of Blaze Kicks and Thunder Punches! Tara, Tank up with Cotton Guard!” I shouted out, leaping back.

Goku, with a little primal yell, charged forward with his feet of furious fire. Tara lowered herself closer to the ground, wrapping her wings about her body and fluffed out like an exploding marshmallow mere moments before Goku’s kicks landed harmlessly and bounced off. Tara, taking the spare moment, opened up her wings and took off, gliding down the Dojo with the Fire Monkey chasing her, trying to land a hit on her.
    “Use the walls!” I yelled. Goku complied, using his natural agility to jump above the flying Pokémon and land a Blaze Kick which was no doubt a critical hit from the manner in which Tara cried out in shock. “Great Work guys! Keep at it! Rokuden, lets make it harder for Goku, Unleash a light Leaf Tornado to blind him a bit” I ordered.

Without a sound, my Shiftry stepped forward and with a fast spin, created a vortex of spiralling leaves aimed at the monkey Pokémon which quickly hampered his vision. Goku screeched in annoyance an floundered about, completely losing his momentum. I sighed.

“Ok! Ok! Everyone Stop!” I commanded. Rokuden relaxed and let the leaves fall while Tara glided to a stop next me, making soothing whistling sounds. Goku sat amongst the fallen leaves like a sulky child who wasn’t allowed a lollipop, an annoyed expression across his face. I smiled and resisted the urgh to laugh. Walking over, I picked him up and scratched him behind the ear. “Don’t worry about it Goku, practice makes perfect! You’re getting better though, I saw that amazing Kick you landed on Tara! Well done mate” Putting him down next to Tara and Rokuden, I looked over and my last Pokémon, sitting perfectly still with his eyes closed.

“Dohai, fancy a spar?” I challenged. Without opening his eyes, the water Pokémon smirked and nodded. I smirked in response and went to fetch my wooden Bokken sword.
    Beautifly are my Bishie!
    hands off or my Beautifly's shall take you away and have their way with you!

??????? (location unknown)

“So, we have units dispatched in all the regions, correct?”

“Yes, sir”

“And Sacchio is ready to confront them if necessary, correct?”

“Affirmative”

“How many are we trailing right now?”

“About ten, sir”

“Hm. That seems small”

“That’s all our indicators can detect, sir. We’ve captured most of the Eju already, only a few managed to escape.”

“Humph. Well that few is a very big problem. Recruit them or kill them. I don’t care as long as the Eju is in our hands. “

“As you wish, sir.”

-----------------------------------
    Jubilife City (Sinnoh)

“Target sighted. Currently heading towards the Jubilife University Campus.”

“Affirmative. Commence operation: follow.”

“That’s a stupid name for an operation”

“Shut up”

Violet City (Johto)

“So there’s a guy in that monk palace?”

“It’s called Sprout Tower”

“Whatever. Is he in there or not?”

“Yeah. We just have to hang around and wait for an opening”

“Great. We might be here a while. It looks like he’s meditating or some crap like that”

Iron Island (Sinnoh)

“Dude, how did we end up with this post? This is lame”

“Shut up. We supposed to be keeping an eye on the man in that hut over there”

“Pfft. That guy? Why don’t we just take him now? He’s alone after all, and with the amount of alcohol he’s been drinking it’s only a matter of time before he’s drunk”

“Relax. We haven’t been given orders yet. We don’t even know if he’s one of them”

Celestic Town (Sinnoh)

“Hey, where’d he go?”

“I don’t know, I think we lost him when he went into that cavern”

“Oh man, we better find him or the Council is going to have our hides!”

“Come on, let’s check the other side…”

Eterna Forest (Sinnoh)

“I hate nature”

“Be glad we’re not posted in the desert like those other guys”

“I guess…”

“Hey, is that the guy we’re looking for?”

“Uh… Yeah. What are we supposed to do?”

“Keep an eye out to see if he has certain traits”

“Certain traits? That’s kind of vague”

“Well I kind of forgot what the boss said”

“Dude, you’re pathetic”

“So are you. You don’t remember either!”

“Touché”

Valor Lake Front (Sinnoh)

“Why does she look so happy? Isn’t she off to work or something?”

“I have no clue. Just watch to see if she shows off her little powers or something”

“And then what?”

“Um… we report back”

“This is so stupid”

Ecruteak City (Johto)

“This kid looks like he could take on an army”

“No, he THINKS he could take on an army. See how smug he is?”

“What’s with that arrogance? What does he think he’s going to save the world?”

“Save the world from what? We’re the good guys. If anything, he’ll destroy it”

“Good point”

Route 111, Desert (Hoenn)

“Oh my god it’s so hot here. Why did we have to get sent to the desert?”

“Do you have any water?”

“No, but boy do I regret not bringing any”

“We could ask that guy over there”

“Idiot! That’s the guy we’re trailing. Shush!”

Mossdeep City (Hoenn)

“So he can use grass moves”

“Good. Then our indicators were correct. Make sure you tell the boss”

“Sacchio will be glad to know it”

“Do you think we’ll get a raise?”

“What are you talking about? We don’t get paid. Our payment is him not killing us”

“I was making a joke, wise guy”

Slateport City (Hoenn)

“How much time does this lady spend in the dojo?”

“Beats me. Can’t you just shut up and watch her?”

“Fine. Whatever. Wait, is that a sword?”

“Yeah, so?”

“Is she going to spar with her Pokemon?”

“Probably”

“That’s insane. I didn’t even know people still used swords these days…”

------------------------------------------------------------------

PHEW!

Alright, so there's all my replies to your posts. I won't be doing another hefty post like this for a while so you will all be free to your own devices. So continue having your characters do whatever they're doing, and you can meet up with each other if you want but don't worry about that right now. Also, I think it's funny how Unova and Kanto are all forgotten. -sniffle-
    I was born a Unicorn

((OOC: Yeah, it's funny how despite the apparent Hoenn hate, there's three people thee to Unova and Kanto's zero))

Route 111(desert), Hoenn

Wilder shot out of his poke ball, teeth bared. Okay, this thing's ground-type, so I have a good advantage. Got to be careful not to hit too hard, though. "Wilder, hit it with an ice fang!" The Carvahna launched itself at the Claydol, clamping onto its head with cold-tempered jaws. The Claydol wobbled around, and started spinning when Wilder let go. It stopped abruptly, spraying sand around, and a shot of bright purple light shot out of its head.

"Psybeam! Wilder, watch out!"

Wilder wasn't fast enough, and was struck by the attack. He stayed standing, however, not sustaining a lot of damage due to the type advantage. Okay, that ice fang's pretty effective against ground-types, I should be able to catch it now. Jason reached into his pocket, extracting one of the two empty great balls he was carrying. He tossed it at the Claydol, which was enveloped in red light. The ball hit the ground, and twitched once...twice...crack.

The Claydol shot out of the ball, breaking it in half. It turned itself towards Jason, obviously angry, and began spinning rapidly toward him. Only a few feet from him, the Claydol launched itself off the ground, towards Jason's face. Jason instinctively raised his arm, and clenched his fist.

As the muscles in his arm clenched, Jason heard a strange noise, a kind of explosion, as sprays of sand and chunks of dirt exploded upwards and outwards in front of him. The force knocked back teh Claydol, which was sent flying a few feet away. Jason lowered him arm and unclenched his fist, looking down at the ground. Again...damn. Well, I'll have worry about it later. Jason whipped out his second great ball, and tossed it at the Claydol. One twitch...two...three. The ball was still. Jason walked over tentatively, afraid he'd trigger another explosion, and picked up the ball. Pocketing it, he sighed, and looked up to the sky. It was late evening now, the sun's last rays having disappeared. The only light was now coming from the shops at trainer hill. Jason turned to his Pokemon. "Go ahead and rest guys, you worked really hard today." He said, smiling, as he returned the two to their balls. He turned to the low, rocky hill behind him. Good shortcut to climb over to get to Mauville, and take a bus from there.
    Last edited by IatosHaunted; 29th March 2011 at 5:16 AM.

Celestic Town, Sinnoh.

Dekk walked into the Pokemon Center and went strait to the Nurse Joy* sitting behind the counter.

"Hi, can I have a ticket? Unova?" Dekk asked with a smile.

"Sure!" Nurse Joy handed Dekk a ticket, and in responce Dekk handed her money. "The next ship departs at 3:30. And from there another ship takes off every half an hour. The closest ship from this location would be on route 211, to the west of this town."

"Thanks, no problem!" Dekk replied as he began walking out of the pokemon center. He quickly glanced at his watch and gasped. It was 3:15. He had 15 minutes to get to the ship in time for the 3:30 depart. He pulled out his hover board from his backpack. Right now, it looked like a thin, sturdy, piece of metal with round edges. Dekk placed it on the ground and activated it. The slab of metal began to glow a bright blue color as it slowly lifted itself off the ground. It looked more high-tech now than before, with its glowing blue light, and glowing moving designs on the board.

Dekk stepped onto the board and the gel substance on the top began to mold itself over his feet. Once molded the suction began making sure Dekk's feet was secure. Dekk unhooked his pokeball necklace and recalled his Lampent into it. Dekk looked at the time once more. It was now 3:17. Time was being wasted! Dekk urged himself forward bring the hover board to move. He zoomed out of the town and into route 211. He was in a rush and being recklass, dodging things, and having close calls with almost crashing into people walking. As he rode he dodged an old man.

Dekk quickly turned around and yelled back "Sorry!" forgetting about focusing what was in front of him. A big rock, (not big enough to be a bolder) was suddenly in front of him, and Dekk was about to collide with it. Dekk's refelxes took over when his hands glowed the psychic color, which consumed the rock and pushed it out of the way. That was close.... Dekk thought as he slowly reached to a stop in front of the ship landing.

Dekk made it in time. He sighed with relief and boarded the ship. The ship was like a bimp. The bottom was designed like a big row boat. With giant metal wirings attatched to the top part, which was a giant long balloon. The back had a classic propeller and steer to direct the massive floating boat, in the shape of a Drifblim. Equipped in the back as well was an accelerator, to get to the destination faster. Dekk took a seat near the edge.
    The Pilot's voice began to boom over the intercom.

"Attention passengers, thank you for choosing Accelgor Air-Balloon, we will be departing soon. If you want to take the slower way, please direct your-self to the Slowking Air-Machine on the opposite end of the terminal. Please keep your hands, feet, pokemon, and personal belongings inside the balloon at all times. We hope you enjoy your flight to Unova." The voice was cut-off by the long beep of lift off. The balloon slowly began to rise until it was slowly drifting in the air on the way to Unova. After a few minutes of drifting slowly in the air the pilots voice came on again.

"Attention passengers, we will now be traveling in "Accelgor speed" back to Unova. All pasengers on the air deck please go to the inner levels of the ship." Dekk got up quietly and obliged, going to the locker decks of the flying machine. He took a seat and fastened the seat-belt. There was a quick countdown before the ship jerked forward for a spit second. You can tell the ship was going remarkabley faster than before. Dekk looked out the window at the vast open ocean, as he left behind Sinnoh to return to White Forest in Unova.

Read the Hunger Games? Yes? Join my RPG! Taking Sign ups now! May the odds be ever in your favor!

Jubilife University (Sinnoh)

"Anji, I don't think this is your paper on anthropology"

Anji looked up from her book and blinked confusedly at her teacher, Professor Black. He was holding up the paper she had turned in just a few moments ago. She had managed to make it to class just as he was about to collect their papers. The class had been working on the assignment for almost two weeks now; if she messed it up her grades would plummet. It was a big project for this semester.

As Anji got up and approached the front of the room the color drained from her face. With a shaking hand she grasped the paper and took it from her Professor. The top of it read "Dear Truman..." This was not her anthropology paper at all. This was a letter to her older brother. So if this was here in class, then her paper was...

"OH NOOOOOO!" Anji fell to her hands and knees and the tears started streaming down her cheeks. Several students in the class rolled their eyes. Then Anji started to sob uncontrollably. Professor Black looked down at her awkwardly.

"Um... Miss Sakimari. Excuse me?" he bent over and gently touched her on the shoulder. Anji sat bolt upright and grabbed her Professor's shirt to pull him closer. She got right in his face and stared at him with bloodshot eyes.

"Do you KNOW how long I WORKED on that PAPER!?" she screamed

"Um... probably weeks"

"YES! And do you KNOW where it is NOW?!"

"Um... you forgot it at home?"

"NO! I MAILED IT TO MY BROTHER!" she shrieked and released her grip on the Professor.

Professor Black stumbled backwards, looking a bit shaken and unsure what to do. Anji was rolling back and forth in the fetal position now, muttering to herself about how much Truman will love reading about humans and their divergence from the Pokemon species. He looked at the rest of the class and was shocked to see that they were all reading as if nothing was happening. He searched the crowd, looking for help, until he locked eyes with a boy in the back row.

"Happens all the time, Professor. Just go back to teaching class" he said with a wave of his hand. Anji's sobs had dulled to a soft whine now and she was sprawled on the ground, her hands twitching.

"Alright then... Ok, class. Let's Resume!"
    I was born a Unicorn

Valor Lake Hotel: Sinnoh

As she stepped out into the crisp morning air, Avery took a deep breath through her nose and let it out her mouth. A big smile spread across her face. Today would be the day!... iiiiif she could gather enough courage that is.
    She wouldn't have noticed it was a blustery, windy day out if, while walking to her first assigned room (her favorite room by the pool. Someone always left food in the fridge there), she didn't see the trees blowing back and forth and see the waves on the surface of the pools water. The wind didn't seem to affect her though. Usually the wind would blow her hair all around and get her bangs all in her face and her Drifloon would be blown helplessly back and forth.

"My what a strange wind, huh Wish?"

Drifloon, who had a habit of hanging on to Avery when he noticed the wind was strong, gave a little squeak, but still hung on tight.

"I wonder why the winds not touching us. Does it have something to do with me?"

She looked down at her hands and took a deep breath through her mouth and out her nose. All the sudden, the wind hit them hard, as if it had been blowing on them the whole time. Drifloon, who had been concentrating on Avery's hands and had loosened his grip started to blow away.

"AH, WISH!"

She grabbed the little drifloons string and ran (maybe even faster than normal, she thought) into the room. She hugged her quivering pokemon, opened her eyes and, UHG! The room was a disaster! It looked as if someone had tried to have a pokemon battle indoors.

"well..." she looked at her wide eyed poke, "I guess it's time to get to work." *sigh*

She let Wish-Catcher float out of her arms, and in tandem, they started cleaning. The room.

"Looking at this, it's kinda like a sign that today HAS to be the day."

Spoiler:

((I wonder if this is how Roschach feels like...))

~ Diego ★ Vendrix ~
    Jotho Skies; approximately over Goldenrod City

Diego looked around Goldenrod City from below Hermia. Alot has changed since his travels across the world. He was wondering how much truly had changed in the world below. "Well, where do you think we should start?" Diego said as he stared into the distance. Pikachu also wondered before pointing at a familiar route below. "The Ruins of Alph? Maybe, they had definitely expanded tons more than in the old days from what I read," Diego said as Swanna began lowering her descent. "Okay then, we go to Violet City, rest a bit there, visit Sprout Tower before making our way to the ruins," Diego said with Pikachu and Hermia agreed. They began flying over to Violet City.

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.

Jackie Mariner
    Slateport City

The Dojo was silent to my ears apart from the light breaths from my own mouth and the whispering of the flame which flickered from Goku’s tail. Dohai and I faced each other in the centre of the dojo. I smiled at myself at how fitting it was that her parents gave her a Pokémon which practiced the art of the Samurai after she herself started to learn the art. It was due to him that she continued to train so hard at the martial art. My Samurott sat in a crouched position 15 feet in front of me, his right claw holding on to the shaft of his sword which was hidden in his shell. He was looking solemn and glaring intensely at me. I was kneeling in the Seiza position. I took a breath and calmed myself, and held my grip tighter on the Katana which was attached at my waist.

I was going to use a Bokken, a wooden practice sword, but as I reached out to take it from the stand, Dohai barked a challenge. It would be dishonourable if I didn’t meet it, even at the cost of harming him. Dohai was nicknamed so as it was the proper term when you call someone your equal. For years, I felt that me and Dohai would grow up and train together, from the little Oshawott that he was to the large, strong capable fighter he was now. I accepted his challenge.

Tara started to hum, a deep low note which sent goose bumps over my skin. Without warning, Dohai unsheathed his sword and hurled it at me and then reached up and threw his other sword straight afterwards in one swift movement. Instinct took over; two moments past. Two loud clangs shattered the near silent dojo as my sword deflected both throw swords either side of me. As the third moment drew to a close, my Katana was already backing into its sheath. This was Iaido; The art of drawing and cutting, for which I was deemed a master at by my Sensei.

I took a couple of quick shallow breaths to keep myself steady. Most good trainers I know train with their Pokémon to increase their attributes such as running with them, for without a strong trainer, Pokémon themselves can’t be strong. I had noticed the last few weeks that my natural agility and reaction speed seemed to be increasing. It was weird, the only way I could compare it to was like going through puberty again, somewhat confusing, trying to see how fast I could move, or jump, unsure of what my body was capable of. Two weeks ago, I asked my Samurott for the first time to fight me properly. I push myself to the limit and to his surprise I won. Since then, I seem to be getting faster and faster. To survive Dohai’s underhand trick without a scratch...

Dohai had not used the moments where I had been thinking standing around. Obviously he had been shocked that I defended myself so easily. He had removed his Shell helmet to use as his main weapon and had gone through with a sword dance technique. Dohai was standing tall on his hind legs, his Shell Lance glowing ever so slightly. He nodded and growled at me a warning. Get Ready. I drew my katana.

~~~~~~~~~~

It ended in a draw. I may have been faster but he was stronger and it balanced out. We truly were equal. I cracked open a grin through my heavy pants. “Good Game, Dohai” The Samurai Sea Lion barked a reply with the same meaning. We sheathed our weapons and I walked over to where my rucksack and Pokémon were sat, in slight dumbstruck awe, and peeled off my sweaty, sticky keikogi and put on a change of clothes.

“Right,” I said brightly, “shall we head back home now?” still struck dumb, they merely nodded and I urshered them to the doors. “come on come on, we’re getting old here, I need to sleep!”

I was the last to leave and I turned around to make sure everything was neat and tidy before hitting the light switch...

Mere moments before I hit it, I thought I saw someone at the window. Watching.
    I kept my face stone still and switched on the light again but everything was as it was. Nobody at the windows. Something was giving me the “heebeejeebies” though.

My four Pokémon were waiting for me in the carpark. There was a slight chill in the air and I shivered momentarily. “Rokuden,” I whispered, gesturing him over, “I thought I saw someone watching us from the window earlier. Walk with us for a couple of blocks, and then I’m to send you off on an ‘errand’. Use your inherited natural Dark abilities to keep out of sight and ninja your way back here and just check out everything is ok yeah?” The Wicked Pokémon nodded. “So!” I said aloud to everyone, “What shall we have for supper tonight? I’m feeling like Fajita time!...”
    Beautifly are my Bishie!
    hands off or my Beautifly's shall take you away and have their way with you!

Eterna Forest, Sinnoh

He woke up around four hours later, feeling more tired than he was when he went to sleep. He looked around, seeing Q hovering in front of him, " Thanks, Q, I honestly don't know where I'd be without you. It's time to eat, isn't it? well then, let's let everyone eat!" He pressed each button on 5 of the pokeballs on his belt, and there were several red flashes, which took shape into pokemon.

"Ok, let me just get the things from my bag." Trevor said, opening his bag and taking out 7 large plastic cups that were all labeled. He poured some pokemon food into 6 of the cups, and some cereal into the last one. He then pulled out a small pouch, and topped each cup other than his own with an oran berry.

He then began to eat, finding Q already finished when the others were just starting. Surprised, he inquired, "Q, How do you do that, I never even realized unowns had mouths? " The Unown shook it's head. "Fine, don't tell me," Trevor laughed, looking at his other pokemon. Marionette was eating quietly as usual, Galileo and Mendel were trying to steal each other's food, Capone was scarfing his down, and Edison had almost swallowed the cup, yet again. Trevor himself hadn't been able to eat without spilling cereal on the ground. He couldn't help but laugh at their motley crew, and was proud to be a part of it. By the time that they had all finished eating, the sun had begun to sink beneath the trees of the forest.
    "There are two things I know to be infinite, the universe, and human stupidity, and I'm not quite sure of the former."-Albert Einstein

If Pro is the opposite of con, then what is the opposite of Progress?

"I don't want to achieve immortality through my work. I want to achieve it through not dying."-Woody Allen

White Forest, Unova

Dekk arrived in White Forest exhausted and tired. His ship landed in Nimbasa City where Dekk got off. Dekk took his hover board and rode across route 16, Marvelous Bridge, and route 15 before finnally making it into his home town, White Forest. Dekk sighed with relief as he walked through the many tree's in his town. Sunlight shone through the leaves even as the sun began to sink down. Dekk weaved his way through the houses randomly plopped in White forest. Dekk was anxious so he toyed with his pokeball necklace. As he played with it he happened to click the button. The ball grew and unhooked itself... rolling onto the ground before it popped open with a red beam, releasing Lumi. Lumi stretched and appeared to yawn as he exited.

Looks like he took a nap while Dekk was on his way home. Dekk picked up the blue pokeball and re-hooked it on his necklace. Dekk wandered through the tree's until he saw the thing he was looking for. His face brightened as he bursted through the doors of his house. His parents greeted him before he went to his room. He layed back on his bed, and pulled out his map of Unova. He marked out the location of his next gym battle before falling asleep on the bed. Lumi curled up next to him and followed his example of drifting into deep slumber.

Nethalian (Neth) Cross
    Mossdeep (Hoenn)- House

Some time had passed and Neth was feeling great. About a half hour ago he finally got a nice razor leaf to work. He realized that if he just held both of his hands in front of him the leafs progected themselves insted of flying clumsily when thrown. He decided to let his pokemon take a break from sparring and they were just messing around on the lawn. Merrin was watching them with a smile while thinking yet again about his new found abilities.
    I wnder if anyone else can do these things, he thought. He thought that it would n't be possible for just him to be like this, There are millions of people in this world and I'm the only one who happens to be able to do this? It just din't make sense. "It doesn't help to think about it for now," He said aloud as he got up off his steps. I got razor leaf down but how about I improve something I'm already good at? he thought. He then started to practice useing vine whip while thinking about it.
    Trainer lvl 1 PASBL
    GM of The Pokémon Inn! which is open for sign ups!
    GM of the upcomeing:
    Wonderful Pokemonn World!
    That still needs GM sign ups
    Co-GM and RP of:

Pokemon: War of Legends

Also the GM of:
    The Dangerous Pokemon World!

~ Diego ★ Vendrix ~
    Pokemon Center, Violet City;

Diego was healing his pokemon at the Pokemon Center. Violet City was another town that still remained heavily rooted in its traditional ways. Diego closed his eyes and remembered the first time he entered here. He carried Corona who was poisoned by a Spinarak that he managed to catch. Despite having a twisted ankle, he didn't stop until he made it, so she could be better. Pikachu also helped out by being in charge when Diego was getting his ankle treated. Diego was interrupted from his nostalgia when Nurse Joy told him his Pokemon were healed. As he walked out, he looked at his hands, which would crackle so often with electricity. Being out of range, he thought of the first move he could think of: "Shock Wave," he said as he lunged his arm forward. A wave of electric energy fired from his hand and spread before dissolving. Diego looked surprised, but smiled as he now had something new to use. He decided to grow to Sprout Tower as Pikachu led the way. He thought he saw someone asleep, but decided to press on into the tower

EDIT: Razor Leaf, you're a mod and I respect you, but I am not going to change every post simply because you don't like it when characters interact with yours or seek you out the first posts. Unless the GM says anything, which he might because you're a mod with a good reputation and might give you leverage, then some things you kinda have to roll with.
    Last edited by DVB; 31st March 2011 at 1:51 AM.

((OOC): I hope this post isn't too much...)

Still Valor Lake Front Hotel, Sinnoh

After what felt like hours of cleaning, Avery finally was able to wipe her gloves on her apron and brush the sweat off of her face. The room looked fantastic! (And with no help from her strange... thingy).

"Wish, I think we finally did it! And, lookie here, they left food in the fridge after all!"

She held up the plastic bag of food she had scavenged from around the room. She had found a popsicle (like an otter pop so that if it melts, it wont turn into a mess) in the freezer, a bag of chips and glass bottle of salsa in the cupboard along with a bag of poketreats. Wish-Catcher, covered in dust after cleaning dusting the ceiling, smelled the bag. When he noticed the poketreats he started to do a little floating looping dance all around the room.

"Haha! Ok ok, you can have some when we get back to the room. Jinx had to stay in there this whole time watching the egg, how do you think she'd feel if you got a snack before her. AND you know she can get very grouchy staying inside all day." Avery looked at her watch. "It's 10am?! That room took four hours to clean! We only have two more rooms to clean before lunch, I'm starving!"

Slinging the bag over her shoulder, Avery and Drifloon step out into the now sunny, not so windy pool area. As they walked over to the room closest to the pool room, they heard two other maids talking.

Maid 1:"Oh really? I didn't know you could get onto the roofs of this place."
    Maid 2: "I know. And it seemed as if they were looking for someone. I just happened to be passing by on my cleaning run and I spotted them, when I looked back, they seemed to be gone."
    Maid 1: "What did they look like?"...

Avery had already tuned out. Strange disappearing men on roofs, that was just silly. And why would they be here? She pushed it out of her mind, she was too hungry to think about those kind of things.

"Just two more rooms," she assured herself and Wish.

Spoiler:

Jason Kleese
    Mauville City, Hoenn

Jason jogged back into Mauville, slowing his pace to cross the busy evening streets. Shop lights shone brightly as people milled about. Looking up at a large, LCD display clock on a storefront, Jason saw that he still had a while before the next bus would be at the nearest stop. So he decided to just wander around to pass the time. He had been to Mauville a few times, for errands and as a checkpoint for training routes, but had never really taken the time to explore.

At one street corner, he noticed an advertisement on a nearby billboard for a Pokemon Gym. Jason remembered the gym in Dewford. He threw a rock threw its window once...or smashed a door, or something like that. He wondered what kind of gym this town's was. The sign said it was only a couple streets away, and so Jason decided to walk over to check it out.

((OOC Out of curiosity, do all the gyms have to be the same type they were in the games? Thinking that since this takes place a long time after the games, it's a logical assumption that new gym leaders may have changed the gym type.)

((OOC: DVB, if you have a problem with Razor, then please keep it private. I'm sorry, but we don't all need to read about your drama. Also, I am female.

Also, I don't know how it got into everyone's heads that long posts are bad. It's just the opposite. Long posts are GOOD. It means your putting some effort into it. However, bear in mind that I like quality better than quantity. So make sure your grammar, punctuation, spelling, etc. is still good otherwise I'd just be reading a long post of crap. That was not the case for you though, Ippika. I just thought I'd throw that out there.

@IatosHaunted- Yes, it is alright to assume that the gyms have changed a lot since their conception. As I used in an example before, the Goldenrod gym is more about working with your Pokemon to get through a maze. So some gyms don't have necessarily "types" but maybe tasks. So it would be plausible for a gym to have changed types within the times.))
    Last edited by Unicorn; 31st March 2011 at 3:59 AM.
    I was born a Unicorn

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast