Thread: Life is Strange

Default Life is Strange

Hey! I'm totally in love with the game Life is Strange, and I thought it'd be nice to have a thread to discuss it. There will be spoilers galore. Please don't come and read here unless you have played/watched the latest episode! You have been warned, and any complaints over spoilers will be ignored and viewed as spam.

Discussion Points:
    Theories
    Reactions
    Epiphanies
    Etc

Episode 1 Summary:
        Spoiler:- spoilers inside:

Episode 2 Summary:
        Spoiler:- spoiler inside:

Episode 3 Summary:

Episode 4 Summary:

All summaries come from the Life is Strange wiki.

Fan Theories:
    Last edited by A_wild_CHARIZARD; 29th July 2015 at 12:24 AM.

R.I.P LEONARD NIMOY \V/_
    Help my babies grow? Go ahead and click on them!

I have claimed: InsanityLevel9000Shipping Wade Wilson/Deadpool (my soul mate <3) x Me, ShippingIsIllogicalShipping Mr. Spock x Me, Dragonborn, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Shadowmere, and your worst nightmare!

Have you seen Youtubers Geek Remix's fan theory videos on the series? The amount of research and thought that goes into them...

Also...
        Spoiler:- Episode 3 spoilers!:

Credit for picture: "Emma" (littlebuster-k2); Credit for signature: 9dragonsbreed
    So you should expect the truth from me. Only, you shouldn't expect it to be the truth you assumed.
    Oh yes, and you should read my story Happenings Between Goals.

Also on the reading list: [Silence] (Quarterly Challenge), and Rally Interpretation 2.

Hm, that is such a serious question.
        Spoiler:- Episode 3 Spoilers:

EDIT: Quick little update, the summary of Episode 3 is now in! As always, it came from the Life is Strange Wiki, which has a link in the original post.
    Last edited by A_wild_CHARIZARD; 13th June 2015 at 3:36 AM.

R.I.P LEONARD NIMOY \V/_

I have claimed: InsanityLevel9000Shipping Wade Wilson/Deadpool (my soul mate <3) x Me, ShippingIsIllogicalShipping Mr. Spock x Me, Dragonborn, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Shadowmere, and your worst nightmare!

As for Kate, since Max is in the Vortex Club now, maybe she helped nip the video problem in the bud before it became a problem, so Kate is her usual cheery self again?

Where's Nathan? He's a major factor in all this and he was nowhere to be seen.

Credit for picture: "Emma" (littlebuster-k2); Credit for signature: 9dragonsbreed
    So you should expect the truth from me. Only, you shouldn't expect it to be the truth you assumed.

Also on the reading list: [Silence] (Quarterly Challenge), and Rally Interpretation 2.

R.I.P LEONARD NIMOY \V/_

The new episode is out and HOLY HELIX is it INTENSE!

As soon as you people play/watch it, I would LOVE to hear your thoughts! I feel like I'm going to explode! I thought last episode had a crazy ending, but this one.... This one takes the cake. BY FAR.

Spoiler:- Episode 4 Spoilers:

So, there are my thoughts on it all. Anyone else?

R.I.P LEONARD NIMOY \V/_

So I haven't played the episode myself yet, but I have seen a Let's Play of it already (though only one, so I only know the scenarios the Lpers experienced).

Spoiler:- Spoilers:
    Last edited by The Teller; 29th July 2015 at 8:10 PM. Reason: Spoil tags

My thoughts on the Rachel situation:

My thoughts on the Warren selfie situation:

R.I.P LEONARD NIMOY \V/_