all sppf rules apply

mine are:

1: the extremely rare character distortion glitch in super smash bros wii u
    link
    video

2: the puff up glitch in super smash bros brawl
    link
    video (go to 1:18)

3: the crooked cartridge glitch in the legend of zelda: majora's mask and ocarina of time (nintendo 64 only)
    ocarina of time: link video
    majora's mask: link video

--><--
    Credit goes to american--pi
    LET THE GAME SECTION FLOURISH AGAIN!!
    claimed super mario, SSB3DS and grasswalk

In Metroid Prime, you can climb up one Spider Ball track to get to the Ice Beam basically right after the Wave Beam (you're supposed to take the Wave Beam, beat the Space Pirate Labs, then go beat Thardus for the Spider Ball). This makes the next few sections WAY LESS of a pain in the *** (and lets you get the Gravity Suit earlier -- anything that makes the obnoxious marathon of a boss that is Thardus harder to die during is great.)

That glitch in Skyrim when the giant launches you into orbit when it finishes you off with it's club smash... heck the entire game was riddled with hilarious glitches.

Still waiting for Ash Ketchum to win the league..... and also Liverpool FC (MAARTIAAAALLLL!!! 3-1!)

GGMU!!!

The Mew glitch in RBY. It allowed you to obtain Mew without having to attend an event.

Sugimori art used; quote from Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire
    Banner created by me
        Spoiler:- Claims:

Images from Bulbapedia, Banner from upload to Imgur

I loved the cheats for the tony hawk games. Like moon gravity. Oh, those were the days...
    3DS FC: 5043 1366 9389

I feel like I'm the only one who's picking rowlet because of it's typing, NOT because it's cute. Please tell me I'm not alone.
    Also, I'm calling it now. The "secret" corocoro hinted with the new starters is going to be synchro evolution.

After years, I've finally claimed deoxys! Watch your back! hehe...

Quote Originally Posted by deoxysdude94 View Post
    I loved the cheats for the tony hawk games. Like moon gravity. Oh, those were the days...
    I said glitches, not cheats

--><--
    Credit goes to american--pi
    LET THE GAME SECTION FLOURISH AGAIN!!
    claimed super mario, SSB3DS and grasswalk

There's a glitch in Destiny for a Nightstalker Hunter that allows you to continuously use your super if you've got quiver on. I use it and abuse it. Too bad it'll be patched soon...

Most Recent Shiny

Hunting:
    //

"Vengeance has consumed you. It's consuming them. I'm done letting it consume me."
    - Black Panther

Probably the one in Super Mario Sunshine where you just fall through the ground and die (in Delfino Plaza).

I once placed a dumpster in the walk cycle of a mook in Desu Ex Human Revolution and then the mook walked right through the dumpster

Hibiki wants hugs
        Spoiler:- My claims:

In Fire Emblem Awakening, for some reason, when someone Dual Guards a Hero and the Hero has a sword equipped, it flies out of their hand for a split second. I would say only in Double Duels, where I first saw it, but I saw it once during Cynthia's Paralouge. It's neat.

Also, the Back in Time/Forward in Time Glitch in Twilight Princes is awesome. It's like the song of time but resetting the game to think your still playing the game.

And then there's the attachment. It's from Devil May Cry 4. His eyes pop out. It is awesome.
    Attached Images Attached Images

In Fire Emblem Awakening,if you close the software after changed the cutscene/voice language to Japanese the supports/story/battle voices will be English and the cutscene ones will be Japanese.Which is good because I don't use Lissa that often and I don't like her English voice.

And the mine glitch in Fire Emblem:The Blazing Sword/The Sacred Stones.I've only done it in The Blazing Sword recently for the Uber Spear,but you can do it in The Sacred Stones for another weapon for Myrrh.

The glitch where you could get the police outfit for your character in Saints Row 2 before the DLC were made.

The glitch where you can play as the Avatar God in Steelport in Saints Row: The Third

And the Life Invader stock glitch for the Xbox One version of GTA 5 when it came out. I admit I abused it to get the maxed out money early on to have more fun during the story.

For me, the Missingno. glitch from R/B/Y comes to mind. I always love getting Master Balls from that glitch. The Mew glitch is an honorable mention.
    A strong spirit transcends rules.

The Mew glitch from RBY. Who doesn't love Mew?
    The Lavander town cemetery one's pretty creepy, but I like it.
    Missing No. one is too really.
    We all live in a Pokémon world.
        Spoiler:- ❤️:

Legends Untold
    Science Division

In Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, in the regular chao garden, if you homing attack in one of the corners a bunch of times fast, you can fly off the island and float away to a half blue half black screen. Pretty interesting. You can only do it as Shadow or Sonic though.

Oh and who can forget Missingno from Pokémon Red/Blue/Yellow. Classic.
    Turtwig/Sinnoh fan forever!