Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Official Game Help Thread

In Daxter for PSP, I'm in the cannery level, near the end (the only reason I know this is because I already got the required amount of gold gems). There is a portion where there is a two ice cubes that you can push with the flamethrower, then a long gap to the other side. I try to push the ice cubes all the way to the end, do a double jump, then propel myself with the flamethrower, but I still fall to my death every time. What am I doing wrong?

Credits to kolodragon for the Dragonite Banner
    If you agree that Dragonite is simply the happiest dragon around, copy and paste this into your sig and then spread the joy that Dragonites' have! (Started by Dragonite19)

I don't use "uber" Pokemon, I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature. (Started by Tyranitar)

Quote Originally Posted by ForgetMeNot View Post
    It's either from Sonic Advance 1, or 2. (Both are GBA games)

I have left Serebii for greener pastures. These pastures, to be specific.

Alright, how do I avoid accidentally romancing Kaidan/Liara as a Female Shepard in Mass Effect 1 without killing them off/being a jerk/simply not talking to them?

The most I know is avoiding the top-right conversation options while talking to them, but I found that at GameFAQs Answers so it might be wrong. And it refers to a Male Shepard, so it might not work for a Female Shepard =\ Even if it is true, I want to make sure there's nothing else that can accidentally trigger a romance.
        Spoiler:- Stuff:

I have a question about an actual game.
    Madden 10 is on every console, correct?
    I got my Wii version, and i'm VERY dissapointed with it.
    They really f**ked it up big time by altering the player models, turning them into cartoonish freaks.
    It looks NOTHING like the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of the game (has no Franchise mode either)
    Its basically a Madden game stripped of all the goodies, a bare bones kiddy game.

So my question is:
    Is there a "normal" version of Madden NFL 10 for the Wii? One that doesn't have f**ked up player models, and has all the modes on it. I wanna play the one like on the PS3 and Xbx 360, but sadly i have no access to it. Please help?
    oopsie

why wont my ps3 read my mw2 disc? when i put it in, it takes like 2mins to load but nothing appears on the screen it isnt reading it. i tried my sisters dvd which is in pefect condition not scratches or anything else, and it didnt read it
    FIRE'S COOL FIRE'S BAD
    SOMETIMES FIRE MAKES ME MAD!!!

Black FC: 3739 9774 2494
    Platinum FC: 5286 3454 4291
    OF:
    Most evo stones/items, Pokerus, starter eggs, zorua w.dark pulse, Deino w.dark pulse,

Shinies(for trade)
    Charmander and Cyndaquil

I CAN CLONE. All i ask is for a clone of the pokemon. you keep the original and a clone version!

LF: shiny ho-oh/shiny lugia/ shiny deoxys/pokeshifter

Quote Originally Posted by Poke_Mania97 View Post
    why wont my ps3 read my mw2 disc? when i put it in, it takes like 2mins to load but nothing appears on the screen it isnt reading it. i tried my sisters dvd which is in pefect condition not scratches or anything else, and it didnt read it
    Is it an older model? If so, I had the same problem and it might be the laser, which means yur either going to scrap it or send it in for repair.
    Fan of many things nerdy.

its the 40gb model
    FIRE'S COOL FIRE'S BAD
    SOMETIMES FIRE MAKES ME MAD!!!

Black FC: 3739 9774 2494
    Platinum FC: 5286 3454 4291
    OF:
    Most evo stones/items, Pokerus, starter eggs, zorua w.dark pulse, Deino w.dark pulse,

Shinies(for trade)
    Charmander and Cyndaquil

I CAN CLONE. All i ask is for a clone of the pokemon. you keep the original and a clone version!

LF: shiny ho-oh/shiny lugia/ shiny deoxys/pokeshifter

Just wandering, do we have a "post your gamertag here" kind of topic?
    The rain whips the lonely and crushed soul
    The dark clouds are closing fast, the wind is blowing the colors of life away.
    The growing shadow will darken my dreams, and with the fire inside me it feeds
    I'll be screaming in the stars when it's over
    Storms are raging on the path to home, once so silent and calm
    the desperate glare of the dark light is cast on the fallen one
    And when the illusions sigh no more, the journey to new dream will carry on
    'cause life is just a beautiful death

Can someone recommend a good used car to buy in Gran Turismo 4 at the start of the game?

In Dissidia Final Fantasy for psp, once you buy alternate outfits for characters, how do you activate them?

If you agree that Dragonite is simply the happiest dragon around, copy and paste this into your sig and then spread the joy that Dragonites' have! (Started by Dragonite19)

I don't use "uber" Pokemon, I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature. (Started by Tyranitar)

MK Wii FC: 4125-3565-2043

98% of teenagers cannot perform basic math. If you're one of the 7% who can, copy and paste this into your sig.

I hack pokemon with my AR. Don't like it? Tough.

FFIII DS sucks, and MMX6 sucks even more, but MMX7 is just crap.

It is said that when it roars, a volcano erupts somewhere around the globe.

ENTEI embodies the passion of magma. This POKEMON is thought to have been born in the eruption of a volcano. It blasts fire that consumes all it touches.

ENTEI learns Roar at level 15.
    >_<

Quote Originally Posted by Umbreon-dana
    But seriously, I agree with BitchBlast's point from a few posts back.

^ Thanks so much! It didn't make sense that I could buy them and only view them in the museum. Thanks again!

Ok, a question about EarthBound...
    I was stupid and I went with the Runaway 5 to Threed, but one problem is I haven't beaten Mondo Mole (I think it is IIRC). So, I'm stuck in Threed and I really need to go back to Twoson and Happy Happy Village so I can take him down. How do I get back to Twoson?

. . . . .
    (Nike) . (Mikeッ) . (Rick) . (Terri) . (Joe) . (Aggro)

Does anyone have a diagram (or the original pages/scans) of the SSBB custom stages shown in this one issue of Nintendo Power? I remember they had some that they'd built.
    Take it easy
    "See you next summer..."
    (S2 is now!)
    I'm looking for an old piece of art I requested on here years ago and lost. It was a brown-haired girl with a pink wristband riding a Torterra. If you think you have this picture saved or have seen it somewhere please let me know and send it to me.

Umm Guys my friend just bought mafia 2, He installed steam (which is given with it, Its like rockstar club which comes with GTA4) then while installing it got stuck at 98%, He cancelled the installation and tried to reinstall it but then steam says that the product key is duplicate and it has already been registered. What should he do now??!! Please Help!!

"I'd rather be critiqued by people of high standards,
    than be praised by people of low standards." ~ Mozart

Credits to the amazing Skiyomi for the banner.

Can your 360 that have a RRoD fix itself?

I don't know if system questions go here though.

not to my knowledge... i'm pretty sure you have to ship the system all the way back to microsoft and they'd give you a new system.

thats what happened when i got it anyways.
    I'm typically inactive between Spring and Fall. I'll be on as often as time allows.

Question Playstation 2 help

I recently got a Playstation 2 back in August 2010, and I have a few questions.

I was able to buy two games, and a memory card for it. I am aware that the PS2 has backwards compatibility with the first Playstation, but do the original Playstation games need an original Playstation memory card or the original Playstation controller when playing Playstation games on the PS1?

Credit to whoever made the lovely picture above. Unfortunately, I do not know who made it at this time. The hiragana reads: "Yoseatsume"

I type with only my left hand. If you do so, it is optional for you to copy and paste it in your signature.

i believe the original ps games need a psone memory card as well.

i do not believe you need the original controller considering how similar the controllers are.
    I'm typically inactive between Spring and Fall. I'll be on as often as time allows.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Penguinist Trainer View Post
    i believe the original ps games need a psone memory card as well.

i do not believe you need the original controller considering how similar the controllers are.
    Thank you so much!

Credit to whoever made the lovely picture above. Unfortunately, I do not know who made it at this time. The hiragana reads: "Yoseatsume"

I type with only my left hand. If you do so, it is optional for you to copy and paste it in your signature.

In Fable 3 it says that I have just over 1,000,000 gold in my treasury but there is no pile of gold in the room. Is it a glitch?

Credit to zhanton
    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    omg Larry is on! i can now sleep in peace knowing he is ok!

Not really something I need help with, more a curious question. I just finished my 2nd playthrough of Fallout: New Vegas DLC - Dead Money.

There are 2 ending achievements based on how you dealt with Father Elijah. The 1st time I played, I locked Father Elijah in the vault and got the respective achievement.

The 2nd final achievement says you confronted Father Elijah. There are only 2 ways to finish this DLC, either kill him or trap him. I'm wondering why I didn't get the achievement even though he died.

My method of killing him was hacking the security system and using the turrents to distract him while I gunned him down. Is it because I didn't deliver the killing blow? I'm just trying to figure out a reason. I'm sure it's probably a bug or something. As I said, more of a curious question than anything. I just kind of figured that as long as something was allied with me, it wouldn't matter who made the final killshot. I mean it doesn't matter with companions.

Quote Originally Posted by Larry View Post
    In Fable 3 it says that I have just over 1,000,000 gold in my treasury but there is no pile of gold in the room. Is it a glitch?
    Could be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Penguinist Trainer View Post
    Blah blah blah Dead Money
    Bethesda games are bugged.

Gamebryo games are bugged.

Fallout DLC is horribly bugged, especially with Achievement popping.

Quote Originally Posted by fhqwhgads View Post
    Bethesda games are bugged.
    Actually Obidisian produced New Vegas, which is even buggier than Fallout 3 was.

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 LastLast