Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Game Help Thread

OK, after looking at every walkthrough I can find, and trying to follow it, I still can't do this bit in Soul Reaver 2 (PS2 version, if that makes a difference).
    I've gotten to meeting the Elder God for the first time (right after Kain teleports away from the pillars after talking about coin flips...), and then I dive into the water and go through the tunnel with the two lights.
    And then I get stuck. The weird monsters around the area are fine, but I can't get out of that area, I just end up going in lots of circles...
    Please help, thanks

To lisalover: maybe you've missed just 1 Moogle, I know how easy it is to do
    Scarlet Rue, Cassandra Cain, Luka Millfy, Toph Bei Fong, Molly Hayes, Megan Gwynn, Stephanie Brown
    "Ohhh... this is how it all ends... Pond flirting with herself... true love at last."
    My available short stories: The Ending Star and A Hunter of Auld Times
    "It's a magical world, Hobbes ol' buddy... Let's go exploring!"

Please help me!
    Can someone tell me what the best way is to beat the Special Cup 100cc in Mario Kart Double Dash!! ?
    Credit to Gregory!

Pleeeeeeeeaaase click this little one.:3
    Paired with the lovely ShinyPalkia!
    Lovely Twin:Weavilegirl!

Gahh. I'm stuck at this one part in Phantasy Star Universe. I'm on the train mission (Chapter 4?) and I have to get past the Vol brothers. I can always take out the blonde and the black hair ones but then I can't take out the red haired guy. I get like 4/5 hits on him and then he always heals! Anyone have tips on taking this guy out?

Hey guys! I've been troubled by several Achievements in Team Fortress 2 (in "The Orange Box") for Xbox 360. If anybody could help me get the following achievements that would be awesome:
    -With Friends Like These (Just need seven helpful 360 players)
    -Flamethrower (Just need five "still" players, "mwahaha!")
    Thanks a ton if you can help! Since this post could get lost in the sea of other posts to come, I would prefer it if you could message me on Xbox Live. I will check my PMs or any replies here just in case you can't.

My Gamertag is: Phenomenal Flea

Cheers,
    -Bio2
    Last edited by <..::BioHazard-002::..>; 28th January 2008 at 5:35 AM. Reason: Because I recently changed my Gamertag, sorry! Oh, and somebody else helped me with Grey Matter.
    Click here for the Best Website Ever appart from Serebii.net

The cake is a lie. The cake is a lie. The cake is a lie. The cake is a lie. The cake is a lie.

Xbox 360 Gamertag: Phenomenal Flea
    Wii Friends Code: 2493 6465 1642 4647

Yeah so, I'm not sure this the right place but it has to do with a video game. I bought the Orange Box for the computer like 6 hours ago...Now, installed Team Fortress 2 only. So here's what happens; I click the desktop shortcut and it launches. I get to the load image of A medic heavy and spy standing and then it exits out of the program and says;
    "Engine Error: You need DirectX 8.0 to run this program properly."
    Or something like that. So I run the DirectX Diagnositc thingy and it says I have DirectX 9c.(I figure nine is better than eight) I even updated to DX 9c again form the windows website to make sure but it doesn't work...so what's wrong? Can someone tell me why TF2 won't launch and what I can do to fix it? Am I just doing something wrong?
    Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by salamence_trainer View Post
    how do you transform bowser into that gigantic bowser thing in ssbm.

PS:i heard it was something with a power orb
    I think I might cry, and I'm not sure if it's because how pathetic the question was, or how funny it was.

I need some help on Eternal Sonata; i am in the Pirate Ship Dolce and i can't beat the Captain Dolce boss. I have enough items, and i fight with Salsa, Polka and Frederic. Should i swap Polka for Beat, or try something else?

3DS Friend Code - 4081-6303-6683

My Anime List - updated every now and then

"Harry Potter actor Daniel Radcliffe used to think Justin Bieber was a woman."

I want to know how to unlock Grandpa Gohan, King Piccolo, and the other original Dragon Ball characters in Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2.

My friend and I have been playing (well, she has; I've mostly been watching) the new game for the Playstation 2 called Baroque. To make a long story short, you have to get to the very bottom of this really tall *** tower. We've been working for so many hours, its ridiculous. Anyway, so we finally got to the bottom and another character tells your player to enter the Consciousness Orb and save the world.

WHAT THE ****ING HELL IS A CONSCIOUSNESS ORB?! We walked around that whole level for at least three hours almost three different times! There's no items left, no monsters, nothing. Just the other character telling you to go to the damned orb thing. Oh, and before I forget, when you die (yes, it's possible to die without actually being hurt by anything. It's called vitality...never mind.), you start all the way over at level 1 of the tower (when you were at -1600) and you have no items anymore, your level is gone and you're stripped of EVERYTHING.

If you can help, you're godsend. Seriously.
    (image beautifully drawn by pixiv user id #45323)
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/34il6ah.png[/IMG]
    Lelouch is watching over all of us.

Quote Originally Posted by lunic View Post
    I want to know how to unlock Grandpa Gohan, King Piccolo, and the other original Dragon Ball characters in Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2.
    I don't believe King Piccolo was in the game.
    Grandpa Gohan, item fusion with Master Roshi's pupil and Fox Mask.
    Kid Goku, beat Grandpa Gohan in Destined Rivals Saga when you take control of Goku
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimori Kiryu View Post
    My friend and I have been playing (well, she has; I've mostly been watching) the new game for the Playstation 2 called Baroque. To make a long story short, you have to get to the very bottom of this really tall *** tower. We've been working for so many hours, its ridiculous. Anyway, so we finally got to the bottom and another character tells your player to enter the Consciousness Orb and save the world.

WHAT THE ****ING HELL IS A CONSCIOUSNESS ORB?! We walked around that whole level for at least three hours almost three different times! There's no items left, no monsters, nothing. Just the other character telling you to go to the damned orb thing. Oh, and before I forget, when you die (yes, it's possible to die without actually being hurt by anything. It's called vitality...never mind.), you start all the way over at level 1 of the tower (when you were at -1600) and you have no items anymore, your level is gone and you're stripped of EVERYTHING.

If you can help, you're godsend. Seriously.
    While you were going through the dungeon, did you come across any floating orbs? It could possibly be one. I don't know if that would even help a little but it that's what I found.

Edit:Wait, if it's Archangel, it should be right in front of you.
    Last edited by ShinyManafi; 13th April 2008 at 9:49 AM.

n o e l - v e r m i l l i o n
    ノエル=ヴァーミリオン

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyManafi View Post
    While you were going through the dungeon, did you come across any floating orbs? It could possibly be one. I don't know if that would even help a little but it that's what I found.

Edit:Wait, if it's Archangel, it should be right in front of you.
    Well, he's impaled on one but how do we enter it? He keeps telling your player to enter it, but we don't know how to do that.
    (image beautifully drawn by pixiv user id #45323)
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/34il6ah.png[/IMG]
    Lelouch is watching over all of us.

Quote Originally Posted by Mimori Kiryu View Post
    Well, he's impaled on one but how do we enter it? He keeps telling your player to enter it, but we don't know how to do that.
    Just keep running into it and eventually it should work.

n o e l - v e r m i l l i o n
    ノエル=ヴァーミリオン

Hey I have a brilliant idea!

EVERYONE THAT HAS A PROBLEM WITH A GAME CHECK: GAMEFAQS.COM

Dont be lazy now, do a little reading. Most all games that have ever been and ever will be have walkthroughs, cheats, and gameplay tips ON THIS SITE!
    3DS Friend Code:
    1590-4688-8478
    Add me for Friend Safari!
    Send a PM with your Friend Code to confirm!

Quite a few times walkthroughs have failed me because I can't find what they say to do...
    Scarlet Rue, Cassandra Cain, Luka Millfy, Toph Bei Fong, Molly Hayes, Megan Gwynn, Stephanie Brown
    "Ohhh... this is how it all ends... Pond flirting with herself... true love at last."
    My available short stories: The Ending Star and A Hunter of Auld Times
    "It's a magical world, Hobbes ol' buddy... Let's go exploring!"

Quote Originally Posted by Latios View Post
    I have a better idea, maybe help the people out who don't want to sift through a walkthrough? It may not be a laziness issue, it could be a "I don't want to risk having parts spoiled" issue. I don't care if you can not scroll down farther than you want, but the possibility is still there.

Also sometimes on Gamefaqs.com, the writers suck. They put more fluff than content. Oh wow, I can make fancy ASCII blocks and stuff! Great way to increase your file size.
    If you are in THAT much need of help, why post a question in a help topic that covers 1,000's of games and over 3 major platforms? I just glanced through and there was people asking for help on over 7 different games that didnt get a single reply before their post was bumped by another question. Thats not a very efficient way to get help? Game specific topics have a better chance of a person finding the information they need, and like I said if they need help that badly- Gamefaqs.com.

Gamefaqs does have alot of BS WT's and guides, but as for online resources its one of the best Ive found aside from pages dedicated to a certain game or series(EG:Serebii has much better information and better display than ASCII Guides obviously).
    3DS Friend Code:
    1590-4688-8478
    Add me for Friend Safari!
    Send a PM with your Friend Code to confirm!

does anyone know how to unlock Birdo in mariokart wii?

~Credit to SleepingCelebii for the banner~

How do you unlock Nemesis (Omega Gold) in Final Fantasy X? I read the GameFaqs and it says that to get it, you need to defeat all Monster Area Bosses. Which section of the Area Monster is the Bosses in?

<Made by Flame Haze SnS>
    ~Reincarnated from Dark Absol to Flame Haze SnS~
    To become a Flame Haze, one must be a vessel for the Lord of the Crimson Realm
    Anime Character Bishie: Shana from Shakugan no Shana
    Currently playing: Pokemon - Omega Ruby (3DS XL) and Assassin's Creed - Rogue (X-Box 360 S)

I was told to ask here:

Does anyone know if you can give your custom skater a hockey mask in Tony Hawk's Underground 2?
    Banners in your signature CANNOT exceed 468x100 pixels. The banner you had here was over that limit. Since this is your second Signature Violation, your entire sig has been deleted. Please read the Signature Rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. E Goods View Post
    does anyone know how to unlock Birdo in mariokart wii?
    To unlock Birdo you have to either play time trials on 16 different courses or get 250 wins online.

Drawn to Life- I can't find the third secret in the Banya Fields. Where is it?
    SailorPika has returned.

Member of the NEW Team Rocket Club!

Which secret are you looking for? Here's the locations for the three of them:

Area 1 - song - east after the location of the 2nd template
    Area 2 - stamp - after the location of Chef Cookie's Assistant, head left then up the moving platform and go right
    Area 3 - pattern - head left after gliding the first hang glider

Hope this helps!

This is something I've been stuck in Final Fantasy X. In Blitz Game (forgot the name for it), I've been trying to get Invisible Shot for Tidus, but have been unable to get it for him. I've pressed the button at the right time when the word, 'New Tech', in white in the upper left screen, but failed to do so. How do I obtain it?

<Made by Flame Haze SnS>
    ~Reincarnated from Dark Absol to Flame Haze SnS~
    To become a Flame Haze, one must be a vessel for the Lord of the Crimson Realm
    Anime Character Bishie: Shana from Shakugan no Shana
    Currently playing: Pokemon - Omega Ruby (3DS XL) and Assassin's Creed - Rogue (X-Box 360 S)

I'm playing the chain of olympis on psp and I'm at da "jails of tartarus", I had spin all da turners and the chains moved but I still can't jump over to the other side, please help.

O and just in case if someone had already asked this question before, sorry i didn't see cuz my pc is running slow.

in kingdom hearts i'm searching for those treasurechests, does anyone know where to find a list displaying where they can be found?

Final Fantasy VII - Where's the Keystone for the Temple of the Ancients?

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast