Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Official Game Help Thread

Can you help me, please? I desperately cannot beat Dark Bowser in Bowser's Inside Story on the DS! I keep trying, but he always gets back up again! HELP!
    You can find me in these locations as well:

YouTube
    Knux's Super Mario Bros. X Forums
    SMBX Revived
    FutureNyanCat2002's SMBX Forums

Black 2 FC: 3053-9852-8499 (Bowser)
    3DS FC: 3136-7939-0916

I'm working on a Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne Map where you have to survive for a certain amount of time. In all official campaign maps, all enemy bases launch suicide attacks towards the end of the level, and all of them use the trigger action "Send <player> the AI command (0, 0)" to launch that attack. I'm using this on my map as well, and it worked on another map I made, but not the one I'm working on now, and I'm stumped as to why. If anyone could point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated.
    I love my cute little Machop!

Come on, you know Machop is cute! I mean, who couldn't love those endearing eyes? That adorable face? That loving embrace?

Just don't call it cuddly or else it will hurt you.

Credit to pokefan#493 for the userbar and Northern Lights for the badge

Click the banner to go to this forum's branch of the Bring Back Bionicle Club.

I am now the rightful claimer of Machop in the Official Claim A Pokemon Thread v5! [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/2z57udz.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by castlewars View Post
    Can you help me, please? I desperately cannot beat Dark Bowser in Bowser's Inside Story on the DS! I keep trying, but he always gets back up again! HELP!
    Click on this link, then scroll down to Boss Battle: Bowser vs Dark Bowser - http://www.gamefaqs.com/ds/954368-ma...ory/faqs/57748

I used this very guide to beat the game. I also recommend you use your special attacks to deal more damage, and stock up on items. Good luck. BTW I love this game. It is awesome.

♥ Giving away ORAS demo codes.
    PM me for one (Europe only) ♥

Uhh this is about the PSN, I just got looked at the triumph return of the PSN Store and can't figure out where to find the free games. Do I have to do something or wait for few days?

My FireRed Champs:

My HeartGold Team:

My Black Team:

My White Team:

My White 2 Team So Far:

Quote Originally Posted by Arceusgamer14 View Post
    Uhh this is about the PSN, I just got looked at the triumph return of the PSN Store and can't figure out where to find the free games. Do I have to do something or wait for few days?
    PSN Store. Should be advertised as soon as you go in.
    Please check the signature rules. Images cannot be wider than 600 pixels.
    [img*]http://s18.postimg.org/59nc73nux/matt36_zpsfe389af4.png[/img*]

Former owner of "Matt's Shack" - The most successful GEN 5 shop until closure, giving Pokemon at the start of the Generation! Starting a fresh for Gen 6!

Quote Originally Posted by Penguinist Trainer View Post
    Not really something I need help with, more a curious question. I just finished my 2nd playthrough of Fallout: New Vegas DLC - Dead Money.

There are 2 ending achievements based on how you dealt with Father Elijah. The 1st time I played, I locked Father Elijah in the vault and got the respective achievement.

The 2nd final achievement says you confronted Father Elijah. There are only 2 ways to finish this DLC, either kill him or trap him. I'm wondering why I didn't get the achievement even though he died.

My method of killing him was hacking the security system and using the turrents to distract him while I gunned him down. Is it because I didn't deliver the killing blow? I'm just trying to figure out a reason. I'm sure it's probably a bug or something. As I said, more of a curious question than anything. I just kind of figured that as long as something was allied with me, it wouldn't matter who made the final killshot. I mean it doesn't matter with companions.
    I haven't played that game myself. However, the site I often go to for achievement help states the following regarding what you're describing:

Spoiler:- Cash Out:

The site at which it was found is: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/g...w-vegas/guide/
    The DLC achievements are near the bottom.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

Anyone know how to use the fake death pills properly in MGS3? I'm too lazy to open a new tab and Google at the moment.

I'm not sure if this is the place to ask this or not, but I'm looking for some help getting all of the online based achievements in WWE All Stars.(I know haha Wrestling!)
    I just need someone to have match after match with me so I can get the achievements, I'll help you get them in return if needed. Any help will be very much appreciated.
    BTW I'm playing on Xbox 360.
    PM me if you can help.
    Currently looking for a HG Kyogre. PM if you have an extra you wouldn't mind getting rid of.
    Diamond FC:1720 5047 3515
    SoulSilver FC: 4813 1848 8050
    Black FC: 1077 0038 7512
    I can breed for egg moves. Mostly gen. IV for now, but some gen.V. I'll be able to do more gen.V eventually.

I have Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 (No expansions) and I need help with something.

There is a cheat that allows you to make people ignore ride intensity and other stuff by searching: "c:\documents and settings\<user name>\application data\atari\rct3 " on the computer. However, when I try to search this it says that my search came up with no results : I have a Windows 7 and the PC ROM/Disk of RCT3. I have tried this on the start menu search and on Run. I have also enabled everything so nothing is hidden. Does anyone know why this won't work? Please answer!
    Last edited by Mighty Arceus493; 11th July 2011 at 7:30 AM. Reason: needed to put in more detail

Ok, I'm not sure if this should go here. But, it has to do with the PC game Rpg Maker xp.

Is it illegal to use actual Pokemon sprites when making a fangame in rpg maker?

{{Currently Attempting to Complete the National Dex, Shiny Hunting Put On Hold.}}

1035 - 0365 - 8116 (PKM White)
    2753 - 2488 - 4151 (PKM Black II)

Quote Originally Posted by LyreBirdGirl View Post
    Ok, I'm not sure if this should go here. But, it has to do with the PC game Rpg Maker xp.

Is it illegal to use actual Pokemon sprites when making a fangame in rpg maker?
    I highly doubt it. Unless you're selling it to people, you should be fine. I've seen a few games made on that program that use nintendo sprites.

^ Click this for good times ^

Hey, If I would have known you would answer this, I would have posted it somewhere else (Hint Hint, other forum). Anywho, I was just repeatedly google-ing it, and a couple people said it was. Just making sure. Well then: Pokemon Radon, here I come! ( Thank you )
    Last edited by LyreBirdGirl; 15th July 2011 at 4:52 PM.

{{Currently Attempting to Complete the National Dex, Shiny Hunting Put On Hold.}}

1035 - 0365 - 8116 (PKM White)
    2753 - 2488 - 4151 (PKM Black II)

In Fallout New Vegas what order should I complete the side quests? I'm trying to get to level 25 at least (More is helpful) for the Legate Lanius (The Boss). I am level 15 now (So close to Anti-Materiel Rifle). I have 75 barter and speech so those checks won't be a problem. I can go back and complete previous quests. I am Idolized by the NCR and Vilified by Cesars Legion but about to kill Benny. Any suggestions?
    Last edited by littlea53; 17th July 2011 at 10:48 PM.
    WHITE FC - 3138 9749 0073

[IMG]http://i56.*******.com/nysgo9.gif[/IMG]
    Credit to _Mew for the banner.

I couldnt find where to post this question so Im asking it here lol
    Does anyone know whether Netflix on the 3ds is free? (On the eshop it costs $0 so im not sure)
    WHITE2: 0906 0589 1140
    X: 0216 0799 9223

I'm playing Assassin's Creed right now, and I was wondering about the flags and templars. Do you ever acquire the ability to see the locations of these on the map? I'm wondering if I should bother searching for them right now (I'm 1/2 way through block 3).

Also, regarding the Achievement where you have to talk to Lucy, are you supposed to talk to her after the 1st block? I didn't know about it until I got past there, so I'm wondering if I missed it.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by ViperQueen View Post
    I couldnt find where to post this question so Im asking it here lol
    Does anyone know whether Netflix on the 3ds is free? (On the eshop it costs $0 so im not sure)
    It is, no worries.

So its $0 for unlimited movies (still confused lol)
    Its not like that with the ps3

Quote Originally Posted by ViperQueen View Post
    So its $0 for unlimited movies (still confused lol)
    Its not like that with the ps3
    No. You have to have a netflix subscription. The 3DS is just a player streaming from netflix. So it is the cost of netflix if you don't have it already.
    WHITE FC - 3138 9749 0073

[IMG]http://i56.*******.com/nysgo9.gif[/IMG]
    Credit to _Mew for the banner.

I see
    Thank You

Quote Originally Posted by PsychicPsycho View Post
    I'm playing Assassin's Creed right now, and I was wondering about the flags and templars. Do you ever acquire the ability to see the locations of these on the map? I'm wondering if I should bother searching for them right now (I'm 1/2 way through block 3).

Also, regarding the Achievement where you have to talk to Lucy, are you supposed to talk to her after the 1st block? I didn't know about it until I got past there, so I'm wondering if I missed it.
    Still on Assassin's Creed. I thought I could finish the last assassination today, but ran into a crazy glitch. When running through the final level, I keep encountering a second Altair. It always mimics my movements, and takes damage as well. I've tried to leave it behind, but it seems to just fall through the ground and die, so I don't really get anywhere.

Is there a way to get around this glitch or keep it from happening in some way?

Edit: I was able to get past it last night.

For anyone elses reference that might have this problem, when the clone shows up just try to fight using both at once (pretty awkward). Try to use only counter-kills, useless the copy isn't close enough to hit you. I had to advance forward and backward through the level to trigger the fights that are supposed to happen, even getting to Sable's men with no reaction at first. I eventually was able to leave the clone behind right before the fight with the templars. I died for no reason the during first attempt (I think the clone fell through the ground), but I was fine when it reloaded at the checkpoint, and was able to finish the fight and the level.

You can you the clone to your benefit occasionally, sometimes getting double counter-kills (although one guy was hit while the other countered more often). I also was being shot at by an archer once, and the clone was behind him, so I used a hidden blade attack.
    Last edited by PsychicPsycho; 9th August 2011 at 8:13 PM.

Do i need the first disc of black and white 2 (PC) to install/play it? i got discs 2 3 and 4 from ayard sale but 1 was missing
    PASBL stats
    FB stats
    Virtuadopt clicks

Interested in the PASBL (Pokemon Anime Style Battle League)? Read our Getting Started thread! Got a question? Go to our Q/A thread.

Anyone may ref for me

Quote Originally Posted by biggggg5 View Post
    Do i need the first disc of black and white 2 (PC) to install/play it? i got discs 2 3 and 4 from ayard sale but 1 was missing
    If I remember correctly, yes you do need the first disc. The last 3 are simply installation files, the first one contains both installation files and instillation setup.
    S.T.A.R.S.
    Claimed Nemesis T-02 and Pokemon Gold

My B&W2 copy only ever came with one disc. What the hell.

Hi there, I'm playing dark souls.
    I just escaped the undead asylum, and I might have accidentally attacked the guy that gives you advice near the bonfire, and now everytime I get killed, I just spawn I'm front of him and get killed. Is there a way to stop him killing me, or should I just restate the game?
    Quote Originally Posted by noobers View Post
    It'll affect those who only have one eye. It's a form of anti-piracy.

Guys, on the PC version of Sonic Generations, how the hell does drift work? I'm pressing the right key, it's also used for zooming in the hubworld, but it doesn't do anything in levels.

I'd ask on the actual thread for the game, but it'd be a double post.

All this and more on my tumblr!
    I can breed premier ball Johto starters.
    3DS: 1160-9852-7611
    Will-Powered Spriter

Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819 LastLast