Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Official Game Help Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Auaria~ View Post
    I really need help in Tales of the Abyss...

Okay, so I'm currently in the Ortion Caven... With only two Life Bottles. (I foolishly forgot to stock up on items...) ~.~ Im struggling with the Ancylopolyp boss. Any tips on how to beat this guy with two Life Bottles? (For the record, everyone in my party is level 25.)

Thanks!!
    its been a while but lvl 25 does seem a little low for that boss >.< if ur good with combos jsut combo him so he cant do much while having jade cast his strongest lightning spells on him while natalia focuses on healing and have ur last person anise just damage him. make sure to kill the little adds first tho. and if u can as asch use ur thunder magic to
    Last edited by wingzx; 7th May 2013 at 3:30 AM.

My question is about GTA 4. Do the codes exclusve to the DLCs work on the other DLC and the original game?
    I have the DLC disc and want paracutes so I can get down faster

Anyone here have played Resident Evil: Revelation's raid mode? If so I want to know if I can use a herb to help my partner get healed when I'm near them. I saw it on a video before but that was the HD port.
    Can it be done in the 3DS version as well? :0 nya~
    "It's hard enough breaking a limited edition 3DS that a girl cherished,
    but breaking her feelings like a thin layer of ice is another thing..."

Hey. Any Minecraft fans out there? I have a question.

I just got the new 1.7 update for Minecraft and when started playing, all of my previous worlds were gone! Is there any way to get them back? Or are they gone forever? Please help me! I had lots of stuff on those worlds and I hope there's a way to recover them.

For people that play MHFU or MH4, are there any tricks I should be using when I fight Golden Rajang? I use Dual Swords and GRajang is tough as hell.

My 3DS FC: 3067-5353-8848

Picture credits go to: http://amastroph.deviantart.com/

I got Battlefield 4 a few days ago, and I've already encountered awful bugs:
    1) During the campaign mission, South China Sea, I can't reach the Valkeryie in my boat. I restarted the mission, still nothing. Any ideas on how to fix that?
    2) More importantly, however, I tried to play online, and when making an Origin Account as is necesssary, it refused to accept any password I created. I met all the criteria (correct amount of characters, one uppercase, one lowercase, and a number) and it just comes up with the message "password invalid". Any help is appreciated.
    I have claimed Alduin, the mighty dragon! He shall one day return to bring forth the end of time, and fulfill the prophecy of the world eater.

First post of the year

Just trying to get all the acheivements in Portal 2 on PS3, I have all the single player ones but now I need someone to help me play through the co-op courses to get them all. Preferably in a timezone close to eastern australia.

Sorry if this isn't the right place to post, just link me to where I should have.

Pm me if you want to help.

How do you get the Tomahawk in Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Mob of the Dead?

Nulava's Shinies ~Credit to Varanus for the Banner :)

Hey I Got Swagger TM87

Quote Originally Posted by Nulava View Post
    How do you get the Tomahawk in Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Mob of the Dead?
    To receive the Tomahawk or Hell's Retriever, you must feed the three hell hounds with six zombies. There is one hell hound near Electric Cherry, one near Juggernogg, and one near Deadshot Daiquiri. A hell hound does not appear until you feed one a zombie. To feed them a zombie, simply kill one nearby. Once all three are fed, a hidden room will appear near Double Tap. Look around and you will see the Hell's Retriever waiting for you.

Once you obtained the Hell's Retriever, you can upgrade it.

Credit: KimKutThroat

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PRAISE HELIX ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

How do you unlock Extinction Mode in Call of Duty: Ghosts?

Quote Originally Posted by pokekid1 View Post
    To receive the Tomahawk or Hell's Retriever, you must feed the three hell hounds with six zombies. There is one hell hound near Electric Cherry, one near Juggernogg, and one near Deadshot Daiquiri. A hell hound does not appear until you feed one a zombie. To feed them a zombie, simply kill one nearby. Once all three are fed, a hidden room will appear near Double Tap. Look around and you will see the Hell's Retriever waiting for you.

Once you obtained the Hell's Retriever, you can upgrade it.
    Thank you. :)

Hey I Got Swagger TM87

How do you unlock Extinction Mode in Call of Duty: Ghosts?

Thank you.
    No problem, Nulava. CoD is my specialty. However, I do not have Ghosts at the moment. I'm afraid I can't help you in this case. B-(

I borrowed my cousins' Tekken 6 game disc and played campaign but i can't find the disc in store now so I'm buying it on live. Question is, can it still access my previous game save data? Though its DLC?

Quote Originally Posted by PopPrincess_Lyra View Post
    Anyone here have played Resident Evil: Revelation's raid mode? If so I want to know if I can use a herb to help my partner get healed when I'm near them. I saw it on a video before but that was the HD port.
    Can it be done in the 3DS version as well? :0 nya~
    Meh >_> nya~

I borrowed my cousins' Tekken 6 game disc and played campaign but i can't find the disc in store now so I'm buying it on live. Question is, can it still access my previous game save data? Though its DLC?
    Yes. You're talking about the Xbox 360 version, right? If so, then I'm pretty sure you can. As long as the data is saved on the storage device (the hard disk drive), it should load even if it is DLC.

I need some help with the GTA V loading time on the PS3, I have a disc version of GTA V on the PS3, and the problem I usually face with my game I have is that whenever I load a file or return to my restore point from replaying the mission the loading screen usually stops and stays still on the second screen and continues to load that it would make Sonic 06's loading screens look like a cheetah speeding through from start to finish in five seconds. How can fix this loading problem and what is making the loading so unbearably slower than a Slug?

And speaking of GTA V, I came across a random event in my current auto save point where I have to drive this girl to his boyfriend's workplace and this guy thinks I'm this guy named Brian or stealing his girlfriend and he wants to beat me up, I didn't know what I was suppose to do when this happened I tried fight back but ended up killing him and didn't know what I did and what I get (I didn't auto-save after that) and I tried again with that event only this time I tried to drive away from him and didn't know what I did there could reward me something (I didn't auto-save there ether). What was I suppose to do there in that event? And speaking of Random events, I currently have 13 completed events on my 100% checklist and I am one event close to have a completed random event list. What will happen if I have the random event complete to 14/14? Will random events still occur after I finished my 14th Random event?

My FireRed Champs:

My HeartGold Team:

My Black Team:

My White Team:

My White 2 Team So Far:

Quote Originally Posted by pokekid1 View Post
    Yes. You're talking about the Xbox 360 version, right? If so, then I'm pretty sure you can. As long as the data is saved on the storage device (the hard disk drive), it should load even if it is DLC.
    Sweet. It was there perfectly nya~

Is it possible to get the Ray Gun Mark II in Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Mob of the Dead?

Hey I Got Swagger TM87

Is it possible to get the Ray Gun Mark II in Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Mob of the Dead?
    It's possible. In fact, you can get it in every zombie map in BO2. As long as you have the Vengeance map pack and no one else has the Ray Gun Mark II (this doesn't apply to "Buried"), you can get it. Those are the two requirements.

On GTA V Single Player, I have recently customized a vehicle, and saved it in my garage. I want to drive it out and about, but I don't want it to get destroyed and lost forever. Basically, is a vehicle that has been in your garage and then been destroyed lost forever? Also, if this is the case, how do I counter this? On GTA Online, I know you can buy a 'tracker' for your vehicle, and call Mors Mutual Insurance, but they're not on my phone on Single Player! Please help!
    Planned ORAS Team:

Sprites Credit to: www.pokestadium.com

Quote Originally Posted by tomatohater View Post
    On GTA V Single Player, I have recently customized a vehicle, and saved it in my garage. I want to drive it out and about, but I don't want it to get destroyed and lost forever. Basically, is a vehicle that has been in your garage and then been destroyed lost forever? Also, if this is the case, how do I counter this? On GTA Online, I know you can buy a 'tracker' for your vehicle, and call Mors Mutual Insurance, but they're not on my phone on Single Player! Please help!
    The only cars that you can't lose are Mike, Trevor and Frank's respective personal vehicles (i.e. Trevor's truck or Franklin's bike). Any other car will be lost if not put in your garage or area to save cars in. It has to be returned each time you finish driving it or you can lose it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    The only cars that you can't lose are Mike, Trevor and Frank's respective personal vehicles (i.e. Trevor's truck or Franklin's bike). Any other car will be lost if not put in your garage or area to save cars in. It has to be returned each time you finish driving it or you can lose it.
    So I can't save it in any way, and be able to keep it permanently?
    Planned ORAS Team:

So I can't save it in any way, and be able to keep it permanently?
    As far as I know the only way is to always put it back in a garage / save area.

Meh >_> nya~
    If you still looking for an answer to your Resident Evil question.

You can only heal your partner only when the heal appears which they pretty much have to be standing completely still, unlike in RE5 and RE:Mercs you have to right ontop of them so much hassle to the point it's really not worth it since the majority of people who die from accumulated damage are the ones that won't stand still and run and get themselves killed anyway. Alternatively when your partner is limping you can heal them.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwlr View Post
    If you still looking for an answer to your Resident Evil question.

You can only heal your partner only when the heal appears which they pretty much have to be standing completely still, unlike in RE5 and RE:Mercs you have to right ontop of them so much hassle to the point it's really not worth it since the majority of people who die from accumulated damage are the ones that won't stand still and run and get themselves killed anyway. Alternatively when your partner is limping you can heal them.
    Thanks for answering. Coz I never seen an icon like that in ReRev 3DS version. In Xbox yeah, nya~

Any definitive answers? I really need help on this!
    Planned ORAS Team:

Can someone please tell me what the DLC item Flame Breaker in Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory does?

Mini Ika has the right ideas about transport.

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819 LastLast