Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Game Help Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Raven Adonis
    I think we are on different pages. Explain exactly what you are seeing and where it is and whatnot.
    Are you talking to me or someone else? *is slightly confused*

Thanks to Sceptile95 for the trainer card

My claims:
    ~Bishie: Zack Fair |~VG Character Combo: Cloud Strife & Final Fantasy VII
    ~Video Game: Starfox: Assault |~Anime song: Stray - Wolf's Rain

I am talking to you. Perhaps, I am the confused one.
    Jealous much?

Elite Eevee Guest

Never mind. Done and done.
    Last edited by Elite Eevee; 15th May 2005 at 2:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raven Adonis
    I am talking to you. Perhaps, I am the confused one.
    Oh,srry.Well,on the area where you select a Digimon to play as in 1 Player mode or Training mode,there is a locked Digimon on the far right side,and its silhouette looks like an Agumon but I don't know how to get it.

My claims:

On Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2, I've reached the end, but I can't defeat Kreia/ Darth Traya.

She keeps throwing me backwards with the force and/or stunning me with her normal Light Saber attacks. Then she slashes me to death, instantly KOing me while my character's vulnerable.

None of my force attacks do much, and my normal attack doesn't do the job. Any advice/help?

on final fantasy x i need help on that crawler thingy
    Pretentious Hipster.
    You make me sick.

Carnifex Guest

Where is the 'crawler thingy'?

One SM 64 DS i need help on the level 'Pluck a Phiranha(SP) Flower' i have no idea what to do here.This level is after you beat Browser the second time and you open the double door on the second floor its in the painting with the Koopas(SP) ithink thats what they are called.

Quote Originally Posted by Blazing Charizad
    that boss next to the macalania travel agency

edit:nevermind i beat it oh and you guys have been great help thank you!
    Last edited by Interwebz; 2nd July 2005 at 5:34 AM.
    Pretentious Hipster.
    You make me sick.

Quote Originally Posted by Blazing Charizad

One SM 64 DS i need help on the level 'Pluck a Phiranha(SP) Flower' i have no idea what to do here.This level is after you beat Browser the second time and you open the double door on the second floor its in the painting with the Koopas(SP) ithink thats what they are called.
    Nah,they're called Goombas, and the level is called Tiny-Huge Island.I don't get that part of the level either...

On the subject of SM64DS, how do you rescue Luigi?

My claims:

^ i dont know

anyways i need help on beating seymore in ffx
    Pretentious Hipster.
    You make me sick.

Carnifex Guest

To rescue Luigi you need to go the Boo's castle.You get there by ramming into the biggest Boo in the castle courtyard.Instead of drooping a coin he drops a cage which will take you to a different level.After you get there, go into the building and go to the second floor.I think you can only go there after you get the first star there.Anyway once your on the second floor run into the door on your right it will lead you to a room with a bookcase on the side and a ledge right in fornt of you.You need to be able to play as Mario for this bit.you can either take the powerflower and float up or you can wall jump kick and get to the ledge which is above the dorr through which you just came.Go through the door on the ledge and you will see a Luigi painting.Jump into it and it will take you to a different place.

Now all you have to do is follow the sound of laughter and go through the door in the direction of the laughter.i fget it wrong you restart the begining og the course.At the end you will need to fight Big Boo which will drop the key one you defeat it.

Hope that helped.If something didnt work then please PM me and i will see what i did wrong.

Thanx, Blazing Charizard

My claims:

Elite Eevee Guest

As for Seymour:

Phase 1: Have Rikku steal from the Guado Guards. This nets you a nifty Hi-Potion, and they can't heal. They should be simpler after that. If she can, have Yuna Dispel the buffs on Seymour, and Reflect if possible. Don't bother speaking, and save your Overdrives, especially Rikku.

Phase 2: Summon ??? If you can get Shiva to survive long enough to unleash her Overdrive twice (Attack, use Blizarra to heal), Anima will be toast.

Phase 3: Have Rikku Mix a Mighty G (Curtain item and Remedy or Curtain item and (Ant)Artic Wind. This should reflect the multi-spells that will be cast on you. Another case of randomly whaling away after that. Use physical attackers. Oh, and don't summon, Seymour instantly kills them.

but i dont have items i need
    Pretentious Hipster.
    You make me sick.

Hyde Guest

UGH.....I need help with final fantasy X. I'm in the second temple thing you know the one that only guardians can go into and I messed up with the spheres. I got in front of the place with all the fire and pushed the pedestal on a spot in the room. I then put a sphere in it and the floor under it crumbled and fell now I dont know what to do.

P.S. Sorry if you dont understand what i'm saying its pretty late here

halo servant Guest

Angry

someone help me i can't neat halo it makes me so mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elite Eevee Guest

Oooookay, what part of it?

halo servant Guest

on the part with the flood in that one level

On final fantasy X im having trouble with yunalescas third form. I try to keep at least two party members in zombie so she cant mega death me. Though she usally kill auron and titus first, leaving lulu and since shes slow shes usally dead by the time its her next go. What items do i need to put death proof onto armour andany good tips for yunalesca?

Click the above button to go to my sprite comic, Adventures of Randomness Version 2!
    Yay we've got over 2000 views and 100 posts!

Im paired with Yumi Yuko!
    I claimed the band Rhapsody!

Fire...
    Earth...
    Water...
    Wind...
    Combine to make a......
    BBQ!

Elite Eevee Guest

Don't use Lulu. Yuna should know Holy by now, use her. Tidus should Hastega everyone. If you can, have your summons use their Overdrives.

Carnifex Guest

Keep Tidus and someother strong hitter in Zombie mode and just keep casting Holy which Yuna should know by now.If your characters are about to die then summon the Aeon's and use thier overdrives but make sure that thier overdrive bars are full before you begin the fight against Yunalesca.

Charocal Guest

Hello everyone. I'm having problems with Halo 2. It must be something I'm missing. It's my first time playing a Halo game and me and my sister want to play Slayer in multiplayer mode. For some reason though whenever I'm at the menu where it asks to start game. It says "You failed to load the map." What does that mean? Please help.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite Eevee
    Don't use Lulu. Yuna should know Holy by now, use her. Tidus should Hastega everyone. If you can, have your summons use their Overdrives.
    did her a while ago, yuna never learned holy, wiped out are first two forms and used Zamoto to wipe out her third. Now i cant get Zamoto to kill overdrive sin, stupid mouth. Thanks for the help anyway

Click the above button to go to my sprite comic, Adventures of Randomness Version 2!
    Yay we've got over 2000 views and 100 posts!

Im paired with Yumi Yuko!
    I claimed the band Rhapsody!

Fire...
    Earth...
    Water...
    Wind...
    Combine to make a......
    BBQ!

Elite Eevee Guest

Zanmato!? You're actually using Yojimbo. Personally, he's too expensive, use Anima. For Overdrive Sin, I've found that a very simple strategy works. Just unload all your Aeons' Overdrives.

Quote Originally Posted by halo servant
    on the part with the flood in that one level
    Which Flood level? There are several.

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast