Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Game Help Thread

Default Neverwinter Nights

Ok, i'm interesting in buying a PC game called Neverwinter Nights. Can someone help email/PM me the entire single player strategy/beginners guide from any website in Notepad form? I live in a boarding house and cannot access any game sites from here, not even by other methods.

Thanks Much

well zamatos an instant kill even if their imune to death thats why :P

By the way people im thinking of buying some computer games. Mostly RPGS and ones you can sudgest cept warcrat, space craft and daiblo?

Click the above button to go to my sprite comic, Adventures of Randomness Version 2!
    Yay we've got over 2000 views and 100 posts!

Im paired with Yumi Yuko!
    I claimed the band Rhapsody!

Fire...
    Earth...
    Water...
    Wind...
    Combine to make a......
    BBQ!

Well, I DID see a video of someone using Zanmato to OHKO Penance (Der Richter to you Japanese nuts out there. xP). So that works, but it's a bit pricey (10 mil Gil for one use? Give me a break).

I just want to ask some advice on some stat requirements to defeat Pringer X in the game Phantom Brave. I've reached past the 100k for INT (Myao), but I personally think the 850k to 1.2 mil mark is a bit too far for me (especially since my holidays are nearing and I'm addicted to Makai Kingdom atm).
    Last edited by Sonozaki Maya; 24th August 2005 at 5:07 PM.

SONG OF ANARCHY
    onii-chan, where are you?
    steam || ustream || youtube

I need help with Final Fantasy X-2. I'm on Chapter 5, and are trying to get Everyman's Repair Manual. My question is: Which machina is it that you have to examine to get it? I've read on some guides that you have to examine one of the machinas in Mi'ihen Highroad and in some other guides i have read that you have to examine the machinas walking on Mi'ihen Highroad. Which is correct? Or do i have to use all the other Repair guides before i can get it? Oh, and it's random too, apparently, which machina wil be holding the item. :/
    Quote from Mario & Luigi: Partners In Time:

AREA RESTRICTED. ALL NOOB INTRUDERS 2 B HAXORED BY US L33T HAMM3R BROZ.! WE R TEH SHROOB ALLIES. WE ROXOR U AND THEN ROFL. THEN U AM CRY. WE RECEIVE ORDERS THRU ANTENNAS ON THESE L33T HELMETS. THEY R HOTNESS. WE MUST OBEY ALL ORDERS. WE LIKE 2 PWN NOOBS 4 TEH MASTER SHROOBZORS. U = NOOBS. BROZ. = L33T. PREPARE 4 TOTAL PWNAGE. WOOT! WOOT! WOOT! WOOT!

After a cutscene:

NOOBZ STILL R NOT PWNED. CONTINUE PWNERSHIP UNTIL ALL NOOBZ R PWNED. TEH ESCAPE IS IMPOSSIBLE. WE R 2 L33T. WE OWNZ JOO. U WILL GET FLATZORED BY R L33T HAMMERS.

MLB 2K5. I got it today because my cousin said it was a good game but the problem is that everytime I'm up to bat I always check swing instead of swinging. Anybody have this game and could help me out with it?
    n00b

Yeah, Pokemon's boring now. I'll come on but not in the Pokemon sections.

Default re: Defeating Kreia

Quote Originally Posted by Waterlight
    On Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2, I've reached the end, but I can't defeat Kreia/ Darth Traya.

She keeps throwing me backwards with the force and/or stunning me with her normal Light Saber attacks. Then she slashes me to death, instantly KOing me while my character's vulnerable.

None of my force attacks do much, and my normal attack doesn't do the job. Any advice/help?
    Do you have an 'ultimate' force power? If so which one? Force Crush or Force Enlightenment?
    Member of the SPPF Atheist Alliance

On Ecco the Dolphinefender of the Future {for PS2} I'm having trouble on the Four Ways of Mysteries level.I got the giant manta out into the main cavern and near the giant eel but what are you supposed to do from there?

Thanks to Sceptile95 for the trainer card

My claims:
    ~Bishie: Zack Fair |~VG Character Combo: Cloud Strife & Final Fantasy VII
    ~Video Game: Starfox: Assault |~Anime song: Stray - Wolf's Rain

Hi ppl, You know the game Dungeon Keeper? Well it says a creature can learn the diease ability but I can't find which creature that is, I even converted the Avatar but he doesn't even have that attack, Does anyone know shich creature/hero might? Because it seems like I looked at all of them even in Level 10..
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

Chaos Zero Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Charocal
    Hello everyone. I'm having problems with Halo 2. It must be something I'm missing. It's my first time playing a Halo game and me and my sister want to play Slayer in multiplayer mode. For some reason though whenever I'm at the menu where it asks to start game. It says "You failed to load the map." What does that mean? Please help.
    It probaly means two or three resonable things. First off: Your Xbox it self could be your problem. If it is damaged in anyway, it could be effecting your gameplay. Try to get your xbox inspected,or, if you are completely sure it is your xbox, trade it in at microsoft .com for one or trade it in at a video game store. 2: Depending on how old your Halo 2 game is it could be the very game itself. If it is scratchy on the backside, try putting it under some cold water temporaly until like a minute has passed. If you still need asistance, PM me and I will further help you.

In .Hack part 1(infection), what are good reccomended characters,skills,levels and weapons for the fight against Skeith.

And if you could, could you answer some questions i have about Mia in the following games?

- Who/what is Mia? A character or NPC?
    - How does she know about the bracelet?
    - What is aromatic grass?
    - Wat Happens to her?
    - I hear you need to go to a dungeon with Elk and beat her to unlock(?) her. dont you get her automatically?

Thanks in Advance.

Thanks TaPeStOcYaExeggcute for this awesome trainer card!

Plus, why does everyone ask about EV's and Natures! Who flippin' cares! I'd rather be blissfully unaware of those things than to turn my pokemon into perfct battle drones.

I don't need help but I can give advice.
    In Driv3r- If your HP is low and the cops are after you head towards the water and get into it, find a entrance back to dry land too, the cops will fall in the water but unless if it's the beach they can't follow you back to dry land but can strill shoot you from the land.

■■Cavan♠2■■ Guest

You see, I've got this game called, "The Incredible Machine"on my PC . It's a nice game, but you need to select three symbols in a page of the user manual, which I have lost. Does anyone know the three images on each page of the user's manual?

Hey everybody! Right now I'm playing through Star Ocean DX: Till the End of Time, and I'm in a sticky spot I've already looked on IGN and GameFAQs, but they're not helping much...

Currently I'm at the part where in Kirlsa Caverns you have to ride the Haulters, and I cannot get out of that maze for the life of me. The walkthrough I had told me to go Left, Right, Left, Left, Left and then I should have been able to exit the cave...but it was no good I just glided around until I reached the beggining again....Can somebody please help?

Click here to go to the GPBA - the only community for girl Pokemon fans!
    comming soon...an exculsive wi-fi gym league!
    Friend Code: 2749 7570 6379 ~ Name: Gabby

Super sayain demon Guest

Need some in Full metal alchemist 2 ! Against the horned golem in chapter 5 ! Can some one give some help ?

Hey guys... Um I need help in Age of Mythology.. You know hoe you can create yoiur own scenario and all that... Well everytime I play test it and all the enemies and allies don't do anything, they just stand there doing nothing.. How do I get it working and all that.. I can move my characters around but they do nothing! So I need help, so how can i make them work...

The Battousai Guest

In metal gear solid 3, the part where your supposed to rescue sokolov without getting an alert phase. I don't know what to do. I tried shooting the floor and distracting them but I still got caught. I'm new to the series and I need a little help. Still getting used to pressing the circle button on start menus.

The Battousai Guest

Thanks Latios. BTW do events change based on difficulty level, I put the game on normal but I'm considering very easy.

Quote Originally Posted by ChakiChu
    Hey everybody! Right now I'm playing through Star Ocean DX: Till the End of Time, and I'm in a sticky spot I've already looked on IGN and GameFAQs, but they're not helping much...

Currently I'm at the part where in Kirlsa Caverns you have to ride the Haulters, and I cannot get out of that maze for the life of me. The walkthrough I had told me to go Left, Right, Left, Left, Left and then I should have been able to exit the cave...but it was no good I just glided around until I reached the beggining again....Can somebody please help?
    You must have taken a wrong turn then, because I have used exactly the same guide to get me through the caverns to reach Gregory, and the only problem that faced me was reducing stress increase.
    STEADY -

First Turn - Turn Left
    Second Turn - Turn Right
    Third Turn - Turn Left
    Fourth Turn - Turn Left
    Last Turn - Turn Left

Reitteration is necessary incase you were confused by the turn order.

SONG OF ANARCHY
    onii-chan, where are you?
    steam || ustream || youtube

Thanks Latios, now all I need to know more is what's with the people in the net slum?

Thanks TaPeStOcYaExeggcute for this awesome trainer card!

Plus, why does everyone ask about EV's and Natures! Who flippin' cares! I'd rather be blissfully unaware of those things than to turn my pokemon into perfct battle drones.

The Battousai Guest

I am asking this again, if I start metal gear solid 3 on very easy(I'm new to the series) will the gameplay elements(ex: location of items, story, events) change, or will the guards just get dumber and less alert.

Anyone know how,where, or when I can unlock Raymans gloves in Prince Of Persia?

Darn, forgot to ask which one it was though. But I'm guessing it's Pop3?

ThunderCatGurlay Guest

Splinter Cell (Chaos Theory) for the PS2- I have already beat the game numerous times, but for some reason I cannot master a 100% on the level (third or fourth), where Sam has to sneak into the pimp pad and cut into all security cameras. The strange thing is.., there are no alarms triggered off, but yet at the end of the level it reads that I was spotted once. Has anyone else played this game and had the same problem?

In DragonBallZ: Budokai 3, how do you unlock Brolly? I went thru the Dragon Universe 2 times with Goku and I still gets to fight with Kid Buu.

<Made by Flame Haze SnS>
    ~Reincarnated from Dark Absol to Flame Haze SnS~
    To become a Flame Haze, one must be a vessel for the Lord of the Crimson Realm
    Anime Character Bishie: Shana from Shakugan no Shana
    Currently playing: Pokemon - Omega Ruby (3DS XL) and Assassin's Creed - Rogue (X-Box 360 S)

Hey guys, Can someone reply quickly please?
    In Grand Theft Auto 3. How do you get to Stauton Island? The bridge is still broken, the sbuway and Tunnel is closed so what do you have to do to get there?

Question Morrowind: Elder Scrolls III; Alchemy? (PC)

As it says. I often go to my friend's house to play Morrowind. There is the Tribunal installed too. I'm playing an Argonian, and my alchemy skill is 55 (well, DUH, I'm only on level 2!) and I have NO IDEA how do you use alchemy in Morrowind. I'm carrying around a tiny pot, where you can crush 'n' smash herbs, flowers, 'n' stuff. It's quite heavy for me, when I'm still on level 2. It's value was $ 100 (do they use dollars or what in there xD? No they use gold, but xD). My friend said that alchemists can make their own potions and that kind of stuff, but she don't know either HOW. So please, could you help me? I would so love to know.

And other problem too. I can't use a crossbow xD. How do you use them?

~Thanks for every one, who read this, and especially for those who will help me <3
    Last edited by Haunt of the Vile; 18th November 2005 at 11:41 AM.

s i e l u n v i h o l l i n e n
    dA!

© Strawberry.

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast