Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Game Help Thread

Need help finding the Gears of War Cog Tags. I have 29 but I can't find the very last one! X_X It's so frustrating!!!! (PLZ HELP)
    Favourite Video Game Claim: Gears of War (360)
    Favourite Video Game Character Claim: Dom (Gears of War)
    (!!!HOPEFULLY!!!)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Munchlax View Post
    Gears of War Act 5 Insane

I am trying to kill General RAAM on insane difficulty so I can finally finish the game (except for COG tags and achievements). I always go in with a Longshot and a Torque Bow, but he always kills me with his stupid Troika. What do I have to do?
    Well I would advise doing this on co-op so you can pick each other back up again and one of you use torque to get the kryll of him and one of you headshot him in with the longshot (after kryll are gone) When he gets near just run like hell to the other side of train (right below troika) repeat the process time and time again till he dies. This may take quite a few attempts but it feels so good when you KIK HIS BUTT!!!
    (!!!HOPEFULLY!!!)

Thnx but unfortunately I don't have a buddy at home, or Xbox Live, cuz I live in the Philippines, and my only buddy is a friend fresh outta casual. I'll work him up the ranks.
    On #spp and #spp-wifi as: Revan, Aegislash
    FC: 2621-2733-0166
    IGN: Lautrec

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Munchlax View Post
    Thnx but unfortunately I don't have a buddy at home, or Xbox Live, cuz I live in the Philippines, and my only buddy is a friend fresh outta casual. I'll work him up the ranks.
    Well... my friend only did a few lvls on casual and me and him went through that lvl at least over 20 times but we finnaly did it. So it shouldn't really matter!
    (!!!HOPEFULLY!!!)

Super Paper mario Ch3

I need help inside the big tree after the underwater part, I CANNOT GET PASSED THE TOP, I can't get to the door leading outside of the big tree, there are blocks making it impossible for me to get through

Pachirisu is offline <- He want da cookie

This is more of A xbox360 question tahn A game question. I live in Japan and I was going to buy A japanese xbox360. Would I be able to play american xbox 360 games on A japanese xbox360 system?
    Quote Originally Posted by Faerie View Post
    Honestly, I think that the Auraholics went extinct in the anti-Auraholics' genocide. Now they're more like the monsters under the bed that everyone fears but never sees or hears.
    Little kids now have something other than the boogie monster to be afraid of.

The Johto starters in the anime sucked. If you agree copy and paste this in your sig. ~Started by Pachirisu~
    ~Credit goes to Ayra~

Default EA GAMES The World is Not Enough 007

Mission 14 - Meltdown

I have some trouble on the mission. Just need a simple walkthrough.

I haven't beaten the game yet.

I have the N64 version of the game, although this game is from a third party.

Can you give me a simple walkthrough on the final mission of the game?

Need 3 bits of info for FFXII.

1. Where do I get the telekensis technik
    2. I hear there is another zodiac spear in the game, since of messed up on getting the one in phon coast, where the other
    3. Bubble magik where is it
    Until Furter notice, I'll have a txt only sig.

my fc for PBR is 4381-9462-4805

I need help with Driv3r on the PC, you know how you go to menu then I believe options, a list of options to go appear, well right at the bottom is the word Cheats but I can't click on it, any ideas on how I can make it avalbilie?

Edit: PikaYellow- Here's a link to a walkthrough for it, it has an idex as well.
    http://au.faqs.ign.com/articles/392/392397p1.html
    Last edited by Willow's Tara; 20th April 2007 at 5:48 AM.
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

Having trouble in Phantasy Star Universe...So I need to do the train mission. I've added everyone to my party (including the old fart)...WHAT is god's name do i do now?!?

EDIT: Ok. Nevermind. Found the subway.
    Last edited by Slick; 24th April 2007 at 1:27 PM.

Thanks this might be helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by SpongeBoblover View Post
    I'm gonna play Kingdom Hearts once again I played many times on Normal mode but time this play it on expert mode right now I'm in Dive to the heart I'm still at the Snow White Platform What should I pick/scarfise to make the game a little bit easier?
    It all depends in what you're looking for. I'd go with the club since it gives you a +1 attack this is how it goes:

Handguard - +1 Defense
    Club - +1 Attack Power
    Staff - +1 Magic Power.

And in Station Of Serenity it's the same except that you get different set of abilities (all the same, but in different order). By the way, if you're planning in getting the Ultima Keychain I don't recommend you to get the staff, or you will get the "Luck Lucky" ability at level 99.

I'm ObSeSsEd WiTh MaRlUxIa... ^_~
    I'vE cLaImEd:
    SnOw WhItE qUeEn - EvAnEsCeNcE (sOnG cLaIm)| MaRluXiA & kH: cOm (Vg ChArAcTeR & vGaMe ClAiM)|Kh Re: CoM (vGaMe ClAiM)

Banners CANNOT exceed an area of 46800 pixels. Yours was over the limits, so 's been removed. Please read the Signature Rules.

This is more console help then game help.

Im going to order the backwards compatibility disc from microsoft to update my 360, will this allow me to play original xbox games staright away?

How do you get the Final Form in Kingdom Hearts 2?

It randomly appears.
    EDIT: Rank up!!!!!
    Last edited by Ebil McClucky; 17th June 2007 at 2:34 AM.

Where do I get the glaive on Okami ?

Default Yu-Gi-Oh GX: Spirit Caller

I need to know how to get a spirit on Yu-Gi-Oh GX: Spirit Caller.
    Hoenn:
    Sinnoh:
    Unova/World Tournament A:
    Unova 2/World Torunament B:
    My name is Luke. My favourite Pokemon is Zorua. I want to make films when I'm older. DOES THIS SOUND FAMILIAR?
    (Also Luke's Japanese seiyuu happens to be my favourite one)

Quote Originally Posted by Raiburuto View Post
    How do you get the Final Form in Kingdom Hearts 2?
    After you encounter Roxas in the last world and you see that video of him and Sora fighting, it'll appear randomly when you enter into a Drive form.

My god I faced Ultimecia in FFVIII and got creamed badly.

First off, where is a place I can heal myself?

What abilities, magic junctions, etc. are recommended for the boss?

Should I focus on junctioning everyone equally, or only focus on three characters?

Is there anything else I should do?

Are there any GF's or items that prove incredibly useful in this battle?

Quote Originally Posted by Zora View Post
    My god I faced Ultimecia in FFVIII and got creamed badly.

First off, where is a place I can heal myself?

What abilities, magic junctions, etc. are recommended for the boss?

Should I focus on junctioning everyone equally, or only focus on three characters?

Is there anything else I should do?

Are there any GF's or items that prove incredibly useful in this battle?
    Okay.... I beat Ultimecia really easy when I played for some reason.

I don't remember a healing location, but just use up your Curaga magics and if possible go refine some more with Siren's ability.

If you're at Lv.100, junction only three people of your choice, Ultima on strength for Squall. Then when you face her in the first form, if you happen to get the good people, keep attacking her with your regualar attack and have her kill off your weaker characters, draw cast Haste on the strongest characters at this time. Best way I did this was Aura on Squall, Limit Break away with Renzokuken and hopefully Lionheart. One other person to use Aura magics on Squall, if they get any extra turns use Aura on themselves or other character. One character keep using Triple+Curaga, and the occasionally Shell for her Apocalypse magic when it shows up.

Do not use GFs here, they get killed off. Have at least one person with item command to use Megalixir in an emergency.
    Last edited by ShinyManafi; 3rd July 2007 at 8:37 AM.

n o e l - v e r m i l l i o n
    ノエル=ヴァーミリオン

I beat Ultimecia ealier today. I modded Bahumut's card for a lot of Megalixers and got Lionheart which made the battle a joke.

Oh, and I figured about the GF's the hard way. Thankfully I managed to save Quistis before she was lost in time.

Quote Originally Posted by Zora View Post
    I beat Ultimecia ealier today. I modded Bahumut's card for a lot of Megalixers and got Lionheart which made the battle a joke.

Oh, and I figured about the GF's the hard way. Thankfully I managed to save Quistis before she was lost in time.
    Lionheart makes her not even worthy for a final boss..

n o e l - v e r m i l l i o n
    ノエル=ヴァーミリオン

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyManafi View Post
    Lionheart makes her not even worthy for a final boss..
    Maybe.. cause she's a level 5 gnat compared to You-know-who

My attempt 2 weeks ago to beat you-know-who in 3 turns (after watching that jap you tube movie). Its the coolest thing ever. Same for lvl 1 only Ozma challenge in FF9.

Name: Shinra(Male)
    3093-4640-3795

Quote Originally Posted by Mikau View Post
    Uhh, yeah. I need help with Final Fantasy XII. Please only people that gotten this far help me.

Spoiler:- Esper spoiler:

Thanks for the help. (if any)
    An extra danger are the corpses that will REALLY annoy you if don't take care of em first (not all but pacifiy them as much as possible). Then for the flying Esper, use spells or ranged weapons( don't use lightning type duh). CHAIN quickenings when its hp is at 1 third and watch out for Thundaja. If it does not kill you it CAN stop you if you don't got the stop-resist(can't rmb the name) armlet on. TO prevent this, fix a Self: Stop- Chronos Tear gambit at the TOPPP of your gambit slot to give yourself some chance. Oh and one more thig, challenge it ONLY when you are rdy.(LVL or EQ or GAMBITS to be done a free time).

Name: Shinra(Male)
    3093-4640-3795

Default Transformers : The Game

In the PS2 version, how do you beat Starscream and Blackout both at once? They seem impossible to beat as they keep on healing.

Help is appreciated.
    l HISYAM l 0301 6552 9550 l

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast