Thread: Jetshipping General Discussion

Default Jetshipping General Discussion

Welcome to The Jetshipping thread. Where Dreams soar to the sky.
    Jetshipping is the romantic believe of Hilbert/Touya and Skyla are a couple.
    Rules
    1)No one liners
    2)Anyone can join
    3)Respect each other and opinions.
    4) No Bashing on Jetshipping or characters.
    Reason why I love Jetshipping?
    Because I believe that Skyla may have help Touya and the moment with the bell and she saying he has a kind heart.And I have a feeling that her kindness is something that lead Touya to the final battle. And with the fanart on Pixiv show a lot for this pairing. I felt like they were meant to be.I believe that Skyla can get jealous. And that moment when she said something about sharing a moment with the player in the rainstorm and when Touya visits the gym in the game Skyla said that she don't take people on her planes but with Touya she would let him be on the plane.
        Spoiler:- Members:

FanArt
    http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=19489288

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=15430761

FanFiction
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7249325/..._Heartbreaking

Topics
    Why do you like Jetshipping?
    Last edited by JetshipperKekkaishi; 27th September 2011 at 6:12 PM.

Banner made by Skiyomi

Fanarts is one of the reasons that made me really like Jetshipping and I think Hilbert and Skyla have a good chemistry, seeing them together is what I think a good combination as well. May i join in?
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Bias:鹿晗 || hwaiting! || Inactive||

Quote Originally Posted by Ashist_Wilketch View Post

Fanarts is one of the reasons that made me really like Jetshipping and I think Hilbert and Skyla have a good chemistry, seeing them together is what I think a good combination as well. May i join in?
    Yay First new member Welcome Ashist_Wilketch and I hope that you enjoy it here. I add you soon to the list.

Banner made by Skiyomi

I... Dunno, really. Just saw them together, and they looked like they'd have really good chemistry. Unfortunately this means no ChessShipping for me, which leaves Touko to be the only female protagonist without a place in my Shipping List.

So, yeah, I'm joining!

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post

I... Dunno, really. Just saw them together, and they looked like they'd have really good chemistry. Unfortunately this means no ChessShipping for me, which leaves Touko to be the only female protagonist without a place in my Shipping List.

So, yeah, I'm joining!
    Welcome Flame Mistress to the Jetshipping forum. I hope that you enjoy it here.
    Another Topic:
    Who you think will make the first move?
    I think that Touya will make the first move. But I see that Skyla might get jealous over any girl that like Touya and might confess.

Banner made by Skiyomi

Hey Can I join?
    They are so meant to be. I think that they can compete each other. And the fanart is awesome as well. They would be the ultimate team ever made.

Quote Originally Posted by TouyaXHaremPerson View Post
    Hey Can I join?
    They are so meant to be. I think that they can compete each other. And the fanart is awesome as well. They would be the ultimate team ever made.
    Sure You can join TouyaXHaremPerson. I make sure to add you to the list.
    New Topic Question
    Who do You think will make the first move? Touya or Skyla?

Banner made by Skiyomi

Quote Originally Posted by Pearlmasterking View Post
    Furro, definitely, due to her outward (wink wink) personality, and since you can't really define a personality for Mr Generic Protagonist Guy.
    "Neo" New banner UP!

Quote Originally Posted by arbiter7x View Post
    Furro, definitely, due to her outward (wink wink) personality, and since you can't really define a personality for Mr Generic Protagonist Guy.
    Well True on that. Touya would be the silent type but he could be the jealous slient type. XD Maybe Skyla might be jealous of other girls that might like Touya.

Banner made by Skiyomi

Hey, may I join? To tell you the truth, I used to be a guest here but finally decided to join after seen this thread. I love Hilbert and Skyla as a character and pairing. Jetshipping ftw.

I don't know why precisely. I even haven't reach her city yet. Because I'm playing while studying at university. So I should cleverly shares my time.

But, I just feel there's chemistry between them. They look so completing each other.
    Don't worry, I'll take minor spoiler.

I suppose it is Hilbert. Who's guy didn't like her. I mean, she's so cute and high spirited and bubbly. Well, I just knew her from many fanarts, though...

Please, let me join. And sorry for my bad english, because it's not my mother language.

Welcome SoaringCrow4Skyla I glad that you enjoy your stay in Jetshipping thread. Don't worry I add you to the list of Jetshippers. .Ok a new topic now

What would Hilbert and Skyla's first date be like?
    I think that Skyla could take Hilbert on a plane ride since in the game she said that she don't take people on the plane but with Hilbert she would take him on her cargo plane because of she loved the way Hilbert Battled.

Banner made by Skiyomi

What would Hilbert's and Skyla's first date be like?
    Maybe they could go on the FerrisWheel and Hilbert would feel jealous because of Skyla's popular and well known. And I saw this in a fanart manga when a dancer wanted to talk to Skyla and Hilbert got super jealous. And when they get on the Ferris Wheel they can share their first kiss. X3

This awesome banner was created by Sweet May

Hey, sorry I can't get in touch everyday. Ssup, if it about popularity, Skyla is in tight with Elesa.
    I think, yes Hilbert would get jealous by her popularity. And I only recently knew that Skyla is in her fifteen. And I suppose Hilbert is also 15

They look close enough in age, and they look good together.

I think Hilbert would.

Welcome Zoruagible Glad to have you here.
    Fanart
    http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=14982081
    So What you think of this pic? Touya and Skyla ride a bike with Skyla holding Touya tightly.

Banner made by Skiyomi

I'm just hoping this pairing become more popular. I think one last approach, and make her actively in contact with the MC (in this case, our dear Touya) in the upcoming third series of BW, Pokemon Grey, would make this shipping grows with love. Sadly we just lose contact with her after King Plasma arc... AND what saddened me more is there's info that there will be no Grey or the third version of BW...

What do you think? (I just wanted to make the forum more active) As we all know, this shipping needs moarr, a lot of love! JetShipping, imho, has the most probability to be happened. Their age gap I think in par, or not to far. I check the wikia, she's in her fifteen, isn't she? Meanwhile Touya, started his journey in a way older than any past series; I suppose it's also 15.

^No Not really. In the summer in a villa,You see Skyla there and you walk up to her and she says to the player
    "Seeing the ground again and again after safely passing through a rain cloud in a violent rainstorm....Someday I'd like to share that moment with you."
    And there is a fan manga wher Touya and Skyla walking though the storm.It is supporrted mostly in Japan as the Top 3 het supported Touya shipping. There are more Japanese fanart of Jetshipping.Like this one
    Last edited by JetshipperKekkaishi; 30th October 2011 at 4:34 PM.

Banner made by Skiyomi

Quote Originally Posted by Pearlmasterking View Post
    ^No Not really. In the summer in a villa,You see Skyla there and you walk up to her and she says to the player
    "Seeing the ground again and again after safely passing through a rain cloud in a violent rainstorm....Someday I'd like to share that moment with you."
    And there is a fan manga wher Touya and Skyla walking though the storm.It is supporrted mostly in Japan as the Top 3 het supported Touya shipping. There are more Japanese fanart of Jetshipping.Like this one
    Yes, I'm also have that fanart.

But I'd never met Skyla in the 'villa'? Which villa? Is it the town where we fought Cynthia?
    Glad Japanese loving this shipping too. But, I need a lot of references about Jetshipping ('coz I writes fic about them). What keywords should I type in pixiv? Goddamn, I dont understand Japanese at all, lol Have a link to the fanmanga?
    Thx for the info? Make another discussion, mate? Oh, having some link into Jetshipping's fics, anybody?

Ok a new topic then
    What do you think was going though Skyla's mind when she found out that Touya was battling Team Plasma?
    Maybe it would go like this.
    http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=16768886
    Maybe she would be majorly worried for Touya and want to help him
    but know that Touya can handle himself against
    characters like N or TP in general. Skyla might gain different feeling about Touya and hopes to meet him again. Determainated to be as strong as him. She may never forget the battle she had with him.
    P.S: Yeah the villa you fought Cynthia in. You see Skyla there.
    Well here is the whole Jetshipping fanart on Pixiv
    http://www.pixiv.net/tags.php?tag=%E...83%95%E3%82%A6
    I post the fan manga next
    http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=16315963
    Last edited by JetshipperKekkaishi; 31st October 2011 at 2:57 AM.

Banner made by Skiyomi

Seems like a simple beach pic right? Look in the middle http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=14757475
    This comic http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=13942295

Basically Hilbert wins his Gym Battle against her and she tries to wish him luck for the next Gym, business as usual -- but she can't keep up that facade. I dawwed over this so hard ;-;

There are a handful of Trainer x Gym Leader pairings I like as a side-effect of PokeShipping in my early days of series fandom.

Though in context to Hilbert and Skyla, I'd probably say it's because of the Celestial Tower scene and her making an exception for letting him ride her cargo plane (she also says this for Hilda as well, but that's neither here nor there).

The manga, depending on your interpretation of how they interact might be very tsundere as well. No REAL hints of liking each other exactly, but it would suggest in a relationship that she'd be a tad bossy.

If there's an age gap, I think it's fairly negligible. 2 or 3 years at most. It's more likely she's just really tall though.

This was bumped, so I'm gonna have to close it.