Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: DESTRUCTIVE LOVE // Comashipping General Discussion Kai

I just re-read some Comafics and they really got me into Comamood! It always happens when I read them. :'D (And today, when I turned on the TV, it was showing Pokemon again, and Ash just caught up with Paul and said something like "Last night was fantastic", to him and I was, 'Damn, what did I miss?!' xD

And ZOMG, Queen, the second fanart you posted, I'm pretty sure I haven't seen it before! Yaaay! (And btw, have you read the 2nd chapter of my fic yet? I kinda wanna post it already and start writing the 3rd one : D)

And so this post isn't completely pointless, does anyone still want to do streaming Saturdays? I know Sweet May first brought it up, but we can still try to do it, can't we?
    it still would be nice to try! It's boring to watch those DP episode alone and squee for Coma alone :____:

I drew something that's kind of like my last farewell to the Pokemon fandom before the next time something else pops up.

Anyone watch Naruto? 8'D
    D: LAST FAREWELL!? D: D: D:

And speaking of Naruto! The ending of this is pretty Coma or something...

I was gonna think of a new topic but I reeeeally want to post the cutest Comacomic ever here! It's from pureyades and love it! Since it has so many pages, I'll put it in the spoilers. And damn do I want to draw a Comacomic too! It's forever since my last one. Or at least write a fic... where are all the good plots when I need them? But anyway, the comic (and read the page from right to left, even when the pages are arranged from left to right) :

Spoiler:- Comacuteness ahead!:

ugh, that took some time... anyway, till next time! Lets not let this thread die!

I just re-read some Comafics and they really got me into Comamood! It always happens when I read them. :'D (And today, when I turned on the TV, it was showing Pokemon again, and Ash just caught up with Paul and said something like "Last night was fantastic", to him and I was, 'Damn, what did I miss?!' xD
    What episode??? I've spent the last *enter number here* trying to find a Cartoon Network schedule for Wednesday but I cannot find any. SO annoying. And Comamoods and Comafics are awesome!

D: LAST FAREWELL!? D: D: D:

And speaking of Naruto! The ending of this is pretty Coma or something...
    Yeah, last farewell??? What about us? And Ash and Paul. But good pic. I've never seen the Naruto anime or manga. I mean, I've seen it in libraries and stuff, but I haven't really seen it so I don't know the characters.

Yes, it does seem pretty Comashippy. Which reminds me, no ComaShipping AMVs has been posted on Youtube in a few weeks. It makes me sad, because they're fun to watch.

Just thought of a new topic!
    If you could write an arc in BW, with Paul returning, and being allowed to make it ComaShipping, what would you do?
    I'll answer this later.

so i just uploaded this
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xL7Q5--Er2s

If you could write an arc in BW, with Paul returning, and being allowed to make it ComaShipping, what would you do?
    I think i would do that they just run into each other in a pokemon center then have a little argument like in good old times and when sunset arrives they'd share a little (or not so little) kiss.

"That's all i wanted to hear."
    YouTube

You mean aside having sweet buttsecks in the middle of the forest and getting caught in the act by Iris who nosebleeds and faints due to bloodloss? Okay.

You know, just last night I was reading some BlankShipping fics and I came across one that mentioned Emmet and Ingo needing subs in the Battle Subway (lol, subs in a subway) so they could go off on a vacation, but then Emmet starts thinking they need subs who are related in some way (he's weird like that) and good at Tag battles. Before I even finished reading the paragraph I was like "OMG PAUL & REGGIE wgfagfgygfifyffcdxmkcvf" No, really (and it's not JUSt because I love Eva).

If I were to make a BW arc, Paul would make his return as Ingo's substitute in the Single Trains (the Super one, 'cuz he ain't riding a train with people who fight using Pidove) just when Ash challenges said train! He could be minding his own business, having no clue about his next challenger, when BAM! In walks Ash with an excited smile that turns into a frown as soon as he sees Paul! The two would argue, argue some more, have a battle, Ash would lose, Paul would make fun of him, they'd get off the train, and do some MAJOR catching up at a over cookies (that Reggie just made). The arc would be centered around Paul and Reggie's awesomeness and the OBVIOUS hate-love between Ash and Paul. THEN TEAM ROCKET COMES IN AND MAKES THE GEAR STATION BLOW UP AND EVERYONE DIES BUT ASH HEROICALLY WALKS OUT IN SLOW MOTION CARRYING AN UNCONSCIOUS PAUL IN HIS ARMS WHILE THE EXPLSOION REMAINS IN THE BACKGROUND.

Paul would look incredibly sexy in Ingo's outfit, btw.
    Last edited by QueenZoroark; 25th September 2011 at 4:57 AM.
    My Black team --->

DualRivalShipper, ComaShipper, ContestShipper, PreciousMetalShipper, and IsshuShipper and proud of it!

Smogon Sucks. I dont need anyone, or anything telling me how to raise a team fit for competitive battling. I'm able to fend for myself just fine. Copy-Paste this to your signature if you think your compitent enough. *~Started by AZX612~*

Share the love! Cheren and Bianca forever <3
    Join us at the DualRivalShipping Thread!

Name: Shika
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

~Follow me:~
    ALL HAIL DA QUEEN!!!!

Well, I don't know if this counts as double-posting but what the heck... It's sad to see this thread go. We had a good run! Everyone is probably much too busy with school to post anymore. Oh well. I'm sure thsi si getting closed down soon ;o;

Farewell, ComaShippers!!!

-Lol, unless this thread has a last minute revival xD-
    My Black team --->

DualRivalShipper, ComaShipper, ContestShipper, PreciousMetalShipper, and IsshuShipper and proud of it!

Smogon Sucks. I dont need anyone, or anything telling me how to raise a team fit for competitive battling. I'm able to fend for myself just fine. Copy-Paste this to your signature if you think your compitent enough. *~Started by AZX612~*

Share the love! Cheren and Bianca forever <3
    Join us at the DualRivalShipping Thread!

Name: Shika
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

~Follow me:~
    ALL HAIL DA QUEEN!!!!

-gives thread last minute Revive- Don't worry QZ, you posting actually made me remember why I loved Comashipping so freakin' much. Sorry I haven't posted much in this thread guys, my interest in DP ships waned for a bit. ^^;

Make Paul jealous of Ash/Shooti. *shot*

I mean uh, I'd make them enter some sort of tournament or double battle or...something together. I'm not sure really. It would have been cool if they had ridden the Ferriswheel together, lol. *starts thinking of possible double entendres between the two* Haha. xD

...I honestly can't think of anything else Comashippy that could happen in Unova. Bah, I have a horrible imagination. u_u

I WILL NEVER LET YOU GO, JACK...I MEAN, THREAD.

So, um. Guys. I have an idea. For a fic. A cracky idea. I want some opinions.

Would y'all be interested in a Coma fic based off Sense and Sensibility? (I hope someone here has seen it, at least...or read it. Please?)
    \

*laughs at the first thing Simon said* Agreed, we can't let the thread go. This place is too awesome to die.

Yeah, I've been busy with school, being sick, and becoming a Naruto fan. Seriously, I haven't written any Pokemon fanfic all month. And, SasuNaru REALLY reminds me of ComaShipping.

No, I haven't seen and/or read Sense and Sensibility. I can see if the library or video store has the 1995 film, it looks interesting(and plus it has Alan Rickman!). Sorry, Harry Potter fan moment. And that could be very interesting.

So, does anyone have any plans for ComaShipping day on October 25th? I might try to do a one-shot, if I have Coma muse but I'll definitely read some fanfic after school and look at AMVs and maybe fanart.

Quote Originally Posted by MayandDrew46 View Post
    No, I haven't seen and/or read Sense and Sensibility. I can see if the library or video store has the 1995 film, it looks interesting(and plus it has Alan Rickman!). Sorry, Harry Potter fan moment. And that could be very interesting.
    XD Dude, the 1995 film is fantastic! I watch it often; Alan Rickman is wonderful in the movie. And the music is just glorious. *fan moment*

*ahem...*

So, does anyone have any plans for ComaShipping day on October 25th? I might try to do a one-shot, if I have Coma muse but I'll definitely read some fanfic after school and look at AMVs and maybe fanart.
    I'll attempt to finish at least one of the *checks* FOUR unfinished Coma fics on my drive. We'll see where this goes.
    \

Fics??? Awww yeahh.... I'm still working on a Coma one since last year. I have come here to tell people how far I've come along with the story. Strangely, since I began college, I worked on the story more than ever and every week I'm one step closer to the climax of the story. I guarantee that this welly-developed story will impress all of you. It's just taking time right now to work on it :/
    anways... this shipping ain't dead so please
    DON'T CLOSE THIS PLLAAAACCCEEE!!!!
    I don't know if anyway of you have seen this, but I had a fannart from my DA favorites. I.Love.IT!!!
    http://nihatch.deviantart.com/art/Get-ready-178525888
    "If you attack Konoha, I will have to fight you… So save up your hatred and take it all on me, I'm the only one who can take it! It's the only thing I can do! I will shoulder your hatred and die with you! Because I'm your friend!"
    ~Naruto Uzumaki

*Comes save the thread* Hopefully I was on time and OMG, I haven't been here in ages!

If you could write an arc in BW, with Paul returning, and being allowed to make it ComaShipping, what would you do? What wouldn't I do, should the real question here... BD But no, this is actually pretty tough one. Like how to make it natural and not completely OOC. I know battle would be natural thing for them to do, but battles are boring, so nuhhuh. Actually I would make it little like what BW 56 was, so that all four of them (after meeting up with Paul) would go to Giant Cas...Chasm... well whatever that place's name was, and then Ash and Paul would get separeded from Cilan and Iris, because that place is a maze... And then all the comagoodies would happen!

Would y'all be interested in a Coma fic based off Sense and Sensibility? (I hope someone here has seen it, at least...or read it. Please?)
    THAT WOULD BE AWESOME! I love those 19th century movies!

I'm really stupid, but I have to ask, why is Comashipping day that day? Did Shinji appear for the first time then, or what?

Also, What is your favorite fanart or screenshot about them? Since we've already more or less listed our favorite fics. ^^

Default : DESTRUCTIVE LOVE // Comashipping General Discussion Kai

Hey everyone i'm new here so i'm still trying to fiqure everything out. But I was wondering if I could join this forum too because I really want to. I've been a fan of comashipping ever since pokemon DP aired and there my OTP.

Introduce your shippy self and explain why you're interested in Comashipping!

I first got into comashipping when paul was first shown and I was like YAY new rival couple and instanly hooked. After I kept watching there interactions, reading fanfiction, and loking at fanart about them, I realized that they were meant for eachother.

I also have a song for the comashiping soundtrack it's called who's laughing now by jesse j and I think it fits paul and ash perfectly.

Oh, so you think you know me now
    Have you forgotten how
    You would make me feel
    When you drag my spirit down?
    But thank you for the pain
    It made me raise my game
    And I'm still rising, I'm still rising
    Yeah

I think that fits perfectly in paul's and ash's battle in the sinnoh league where ash defeated paul.

pikachugirl, GURL, no one needs permission to join, please... No one bites here XD
    Ooooohhh.... I bumped into some stuff we didn't see and Japan had it 0_o. First of all, there are DVD volumes of them as well as some promo for the Sinnoh League.. Woah...
    Satoshi and Shinji Major Battle I
    http://www.fanpop.com/fans/fanfictor.../image/3233516
    Goukazaru Debut
    http://www.fanpop.com/fans/fanfictor.../image/3202432
    The Sinnoh League Promo XD
    http://www.fanpop.com/fans/fanfictor.../image/3202455
    Major Battle II Part I
    http://www.fanpop.com/fans/fanfictor.../image/3202483
    Major Battle II Part II
    http://www.fanpop.com/fans/fanfictor.../image/3202449
    I find this attractive lol XD
    Last edited by foxkrystal; 3rd December 2011 at 11:22 PM.
    "If you attack Konoha, I will have to fight you… So save up your hatred and take it all on me, I'm the only one who can take it! It's the only thing I can do! I will shoulder your hatred and die with you! Because I'm your friend!"
    ~Naruto Uzumaki

I have totally ignored this place. Blame Naruto. BTW, great sig, forxkrystal! *looks at the pictures* Those are awesome! I love them! Why can't we get them? :/

And, welcome, Pikachugirl! All and any ComaShippers are welcome.

I feel... Empty. Does anyone watch the Youtube series, Accepted by Colorguardgirlie1996? Vulpixi_Misa mentioned it a few pages back. The finale was posted yesterday. The last scene(before author's notes and stuff) was an adorable Coma scene. I loved it but now that the series is over. That thing was awesome and I'll miss it, I'll miss wondering what'll happen next. I didn't feel this way after Paul left, but now that it's over...

Sorry for that mini-rant that didn't make sense, I needed to get that out. And since it's a ComaShipping Poke High, I figured it was the best place. I recommend the series if you haven't watched it, it is awesome.

WOAH!!! Okay, I was waltzing around youtube last night and found an amazing AMV that really hits every detail of the rivalry Satoshi and Shinji had in the DP series. OMG I hit the wall and I just wanted to run anywhere, my energy went sky high! XD
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qR7gi...ure=plpp_video
    ~Naruto Uzumaki

i wanna join tooo...... i love these guys together

waiting4th3nd, it's great to see ya :3.
    I have an announcement! I'm almost done writing the pearl/coma/ikari fanfiction I've been working on for over a year! Mainly coma's the focus so that's why I'm announcing it on this thread of all places *shot*.
    I was looking around typing in JP results of anything in this pairing in particular. but everytime I type in anything pokemon-related, Shinji somehow shows up in result. 0_o That must mean that he's become a popular character for JP Pokemon which...is good??
    Anyways, I have a new pic that I found in the image category on google and well.... I like it..... a lot.... I don't have a problem okay? *shot*
    http://www.fanpop.com/fans/fanfictor.../image/3425424
    ~Naruto Uzumaki

hi i'm kinda (finaly) back =D after i had a virus o my pc i lost the link to the forum
    but hey i can finaly write again so..

What is your favorite fanart or screenshot about them?
    well that's hard to answer..

http://b.vimeocdn.com/ps/316/204/3162040_300.jpg
    http://26.media.tumblr.co/tumblr_m07...hz1oo1_400.jpg

"That's all i wanted to hear."
    YouTube

Sorry, but this was bumped so I'm gonna have to close it. If someone wants to remake the thread then that's a-ok with me.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011