Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: DESTRUCTIVE LOVE // Comashipping General Discussion Kai

This thread dies so easily. We should organize something like a contest to keep ourselves alive!
    My Black team --->

DualRivalShipper, ComaShipper, ContestShipper, PreciousMetalShipper, and IsshuShipper and proud of it!

Smogon Sucks. I dont need anyone, or anything telling me how to raise a team fit for competitive battling. I'm able to fend for myself just fine. Copy-Paste this to your signature if you think your compitent enough. *~Started by AZX612~*

Share the love! Cheren and Bianca forever <3
    Join us at the DualRivalShipping Thread!

Name: Shika
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

~Follow me:~
    ALL HAIL DA QUEEN!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by QueenZoroark View Post
    This thread dies so easily. We should organize something like a contest to keep ourselves alive!
    Seconded! Shipping threads like this are prone to inactivity since the shipping topic isn't in the focus of the show right now. So we must work to keep it going! *punches the air*

How about a spring-related contest? Or, maybe more appropriate, a summer contest to herald the coming of summer?
    \

I guess cuz D/P is over, however it still airs on TV and you'd think they'd have newbie fans of it now but. I like it still and loved the ending they had was great. I'd like to think Paul will return some time and knock some sense into Ash.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Hello Comashippers! I was a member of the previous Comashipping thread. Mind if I join in this time around too?

Agreed! I so love that idea. I'm in if we do anything like that.

Who tops, Ash or Paul and why?!

I think we all know the answer to this. Paul will. I could never picture Ash as the seme. He's too dumb to top Paul. Plus, I could never picture Paul as the Uke in anything. There's no way Ash could ever top Paul in my opinion.

New topic?

If Ash and Paul ever did meet up again, how do their reunion to play out?

I'll answer this later.

Credit | Author's Profile | Multi-Shipper ☆ Drew fan | Status: Inactive

I guess they would meet again in Unova, for whatever reason. Like always, Ash would be overly-excited and jumping to the battle declaration right away instead of a love confession, and they'd battle. Of course, since Ash has a rookie team, he'd be easily overpowered, except maybe for his Pikachu. But Paul would be less mean and sort of glad to see Ash again and they'd spend some time to catch up(but not before arguing like an old married couple).

How about a spring-related contest? Or, maybe more appropriate, a summer contest to herald the coming of summer?
    Huff, I agree with the summer thing. I'll do fanfiction, since I suck at fanart. I hope I can get a one-shot done, because if I start a chaptered story, it will never be done D:
    My Black team --->

DualRivalShipper, ComaShipper, ContestShipper, PreciousMetalShipper, and IsshuShipper and proud of it!

Smogon Sucks. I dont need anyone, or anything telling me how to raise a team fit for competitive battling. I'm able to fend for myself just fine. Copy-Paste this to your signature if you think your compitent enough. *~Started by AZX612~*

ALL HAIL DA QUEEN!!!!

Huff, I agree with the summer thing. I'll do fanfiction, since I suck at fanart. I hope I can get a one-shot done, because if I start a chaptered story, it will never be done D:
    I know the feeling, man XD I can never seem to finish chaptered stories, so I've been trying to just write one-shots.

Ash would be so excited to see Paul again, smiling widely, as he intro'd his new friends to Paul and then asked Paul for a battle. Paul, who no doubt would just be traveling the land, would agree to a little battle, probably spitting out some backhanded comment like "You better not be as pathetic as you were in Sinnoh" or something. And they'd battle.

But then! Trip would find them and Trip would taunt Ash a bit and Paul would be all "wtf is that" (in attitude, anyway) and he might even act a smudge jealous that Ash has a rival that is a lot like him XD I am, of course, working off the assumption that Paul has feelings for Ash. Otherwise Paul'd be all "oh there's another person here didn't notice"
    \

Ohh! I forgot to say this before but I have a fanfic that I haven't finished sadly :'( but hopefully I'll finish it soon! It's comashipping and I only have one chapter but I have an idea for it and I got other ideas for other stories for coma too!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6785291/...Its_Adventures

So if you would like, please check out my story when ya want!

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

I support Comashipping, Pearlshipping, CafeMochashipping, and others.

Mind if I join this topic too? It's my OTP after all<3

Who tops, Ash or Paul and why?!
    I know, it would seem like Paul always tops, but somehow I often see it other way around! I totally can picture this secret seductive/bad side of Ash and Paul being too confused with all it and the he ends up being the bottom. :'D

But then! Trip would find them and Trip would taunt Ash a bit and Paul would be all "wtf is that" (in attitude, anyway) and he might even act a smudge jealous that Ash has a rival that is a lot like him XD
    If that ever happens, I'll might just die. That would be so awesome and I can totally see Paul being all jealous and stealing Ash away from Trip. (Or then he and Trip can became BFFs xD)

Some kind of contest would be really cool, since I don't want this thread to ever die<3

Welcome, Zino! We are happy of you joining the dark side :'D *hands out Coma t-shirts and cookies*
    Hey has anyone noticed that only person who hasn't posted is the very own creator of this thread? Sweet May, where you? D:

New topic, anyone?

What do you think was the best Comashipping moment in the anime?

I'm thinking about my answer so I'll answer later.

Anyway, I just remembered I have know some fanart!

http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=comashipping#/d14wyxs

http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&se...pping#/d1420j5

It's really hard to find decent fanart of these two. Maybe because I only look for it on deviantart...does anyone know a good site?
    My Black team --->

ALL HAIL DA QUEEN!!!!

Omfg if there were Coma t-shirts I'd be all over that

Anyway, I just remembered I have know some fanart!

http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=comashipping#/d14wyxs

http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&se...pping#/d1420j5

It's really hard to find decent fanart of these two. Maybe because I only look for it on deviantart...does anyone know a good site?
    I found the Comashipper's Guild on dA but other than that, I have no idea.

Honestly, I don't find the best moments to be when they were actually together. Rather, I find the best moments were when Paul was watching Ash from afar, without Ash knowing (like when Paul was watching Ash on TV when he entered a contest, or in that one episode about hippopotas I believe? It's been a while, so forgive me if I'm wrong). I like these moments the most because, while it doesn't show much on Ash's side, it definitely shows Paul's interest in Ash.

I also believe that Ash is constantly focused on his career as a pokemon trainer, so for him to show interest in Paul would be OOC for him. I believe he'd eventually go for Paul when he's older and calmer.

But to see Paul openly (sort of) show this level of interest in Ash is fascinating and gives more dimensions to his character. Especially when you read too much in to it
    \

I usually just CopyPaste シンジ and サトシ (Shinji and Satoshi) to http://www.pixiv.net/ and search pictures there. But I think you need to logged in to view all the pictures fullsize. : D But there's really nice fanart there.

But I want to find Coma doujinshis...

This is hard, since I even haven't finished watching the 12th season.. :'D But I agree with Simon Alexander on this. + One of my very fav moment was after the tag battle, when Paul gave (well alright, more like threw) his sooth bell to Ash. At least I remember there was a scene like that.. : D

Quote Originally Posted by Zino View Post

This is hard, since I even haven't finished watching the 12th season.. :'D But I agree with Simon Alexander on this. + One of my very fav moment was after the tag battle, when Paul gave (well alright, more like threw) his sooth bell to Ash. At least I remember there was a scene like that.. : D
    Yeah, that scene happened. Why do you like that scene so much? Just wondering. I mean, it didn't really show too much in the way of Comashipping, but rather Paul getting rid of something he didn't want.
    \

Yeah, that scene happened. Why do you like that scene so much? Just wondering. I mean, it didn't really show too much in the way of Comashipping, but rather Paul getting rid of something he didn't want.
    I'm sure he secretly just really wanted to give Ash something as a gift. BD and then Ash has something else than Chimchar that Paul has owned before<3 And that totally makes their bond even deeper!

Oh well, I just like that scene :'D + I finally watched their good-bye scene today and oh god i was squeening so hard<3

Well guys, remember what I said about my coma collab? My partner lost interest in making it. I can't make it alone, because I need someone to work on the romance while I do everything else! I am HORRIBLE at writing feelings!
    So you know what that means, right? I'm looking for a new partner to work with o3o Please! If anyone is willing, let's work together! o3o
    My Black team --->

ALL HAIL DA QUEEN!!!!

Well guys, remember what I said about my coma collab? My partner lost interest in making it. I can't make it alone, because I need someone to work on the romance while I do everything else! I am HORRIBLE at writing feelings!
    So you know what that means, right? I'm looking for a new partner to work with o3o Please! If anyone is willing, let's work together! o3o
    What is this collab, exactly? I'm damn good at writing romance, so I might be able to help you ^_^
    \

What is this collab, exactly? I'm damn good at writing romance, so I might be able to help you ^_^
    Thanks, man ^_^ I'm an expert on pokemon battles and action, but not romance. Okay so here is the basic info:
    When Paul heard Ash was in Unova and had a few badges, he cut his Battle Frontier challenge short (he has a few symbols) in order to go to Unova and catch up with Ash! He has these weird feelings for Ash that he doesn't understand, and denies them. Reggie seems to notice, though...
    Paul is only bringing Torterra and Electivire with him to Unova, the rest he left with Reggie. He has the 3 symbols (one of which is the Lucky symbol, but I frgot the names of the others)
    Ash's side:
    Ash is in Castelia (derp, somewhere between the japanese and english episodes. He already beat Burgh and Lenora) with Iris and Cilan. He's missing someone lately, but doesn't know why. So then he hears that a ship, the Royal Unova, is bringing in trainers from other regions, so he sticks around to find out who these trainers are to meet them and possibly fight them. And then he spots Paul on the ship...!
    Ash and Paul alrady like each other, they're just confused. Ash is dense, as always, and Paul is in denial. Seme: Ash, Uke: Paul. That was how I planned it.
    I have Paul's future party pokemon figured out but if you work with me, we can make changes. I REALLY want to give a Deino! My former partner suggested a female Oshawott, which falls madly in love with Ash's Oshawott. But Paul's Oshawott will evolve into Samurott soon, too add some humor. Samurott harassing Oshawott FTW xD
    Ash: Paul...your Samurott is molesting my Oshawott.
    Paul: SAMUROTT! Stop it this instant! We need to go train!
    Samurott: *licking Oshawott*
    Oshawott: *trembling in fear*
    Paul: *facepalm*

So, yeah. I have the prologe done so if you want to look at it, just say so! We should exchange e-mails. Mine is queenzoroark@yahoo.com

I hope you like the idea, Simon!

As for the rest of you: WHAT SHOULD WE DO FOR THE SUMMER CONTEST?
    My Black team --->

ALL HAIL DA QUEEN!!!!

Time for a new topic, so this thread won't die! (or an old topic, dunno if somebody's already asked this, but anygays):

What's your favorite type of AU -scene for Ash and Paul (like Paul being a police and Ash being a robber or something like that)

Man, nobody ever told thinking of a topic would be that hard! + How about some fanart! We're allowed to post them, right? O__o

Source

As for the rest of you: WHAT SHOULD WE DO FOR THE SUMMER CONTEST?
    Like a fanfic contest, or fanart, or caption maybe, so any ideas??

Nice fanart XP But day-um, Ash. I guess it's the way he's bent forward, but all I can think of is DAT BUTT. So voluptuous XD

What's your favorite type of AU -scene for Ash and Paul (like Paul being a police and Ash being a robber or something like that)

Wow, that's a good question! I've never really thought of them in an alternate universe, mainly because there are so many questions surrounding that sort of thing. How would they be in another universe? After all, pokemon make up a huge part of their world and, therefore, their focus. (Though I guess AU could still be in the Pokemon world and they're just different BUT). Would Paul still be the huge jerk that he is? Would he still have such an obsession with Ash? And how would Ash be?

So many questions to ponder. Or maybe I'm just reading too much into it, I dunno. >>

As for the contest: maybe we should have some kind of summer-themed prompt for fan material? Preferably broad enough to cover all sorts of material mediums - art, fanfiction, AMVs, etc.

Some ideas (though these would have to be expanded upon, maybe):
    -Summer Festival, maybe with a tournament or contest (Ash kinda double dips, after all XP)
    -Day at the beach (Cliched, but maybe give it an original twist or something)
    -Ice cream party? (Who can say no to ice cream?)

XD Okay maybe not the best ideas, but I did just wake up. I'll edit an add to my post later when I have some better ideas
    \

Time for a new topic, so this thread won't die! (or an old topic, dunno if somebody's already asked this, but anygays):

Man, nobody ever told thinking of a topic would be that hard! + How about some fanart! We're allowed to post them, right? O__o

Source

Oh, oh my.... Never seen fannart that good in a while .
    Well, I thought that the Comashipping thread was never going to come back until after I posted something on the "What is your favorite battle?" thread. I keyworded Ash and Paul in that one and saw THIS thread come up. I couldn't believe this thread came to life without me knowing and I'm happy that it's active . Yay, now I have to chance to spread the word of the upcoming mvoie-fiction for this shipping . Well, the hard-to-write parts are out of the way, and the more open-minded chapters are ready to be written. It might be released either this summer or fall depending on the free time.
    Well, I'll keep updating with this thread, so you got yourselves a recruiting member .
    "If you attack Konoha, I will have to fight you… So save up your hatred and take it all on me, I'm the only one who can take it! It's the only thing I can do! I will shoulder your hatred and die with you! Because I'm your friend!"
    ~Naruto Uzumaki

Source

That fan art is nothing short of amazing. Wow, just wow.

I think we should do a caption contest. Back in the old thread someone would find a comashippy caption from the anime and everyone tries to make a witty caption out of that.

I'm going to dig up the old comashipping thread and find a couple of my drabbles I posted there. I'll repost them here as well make some new ones.

We should have something to do in this thread right?

Wow! This thread got updated in the blink of an eye! And here I was thinking it had died.

Welcome Foxkrystal and catzeye! *hands out coma t-shirts and cookies*

Okay, okay, I've thought that for the contest, I might do a oneshot involving all of Simon's ideas!
    Some ideas (though these would have to be expanded upon, maybe):
    -Summer Festival, maybe with a tournament or contest (Ash kinda double dips, after all XP)
    -Day at the beach (Cliched, but maybe give it an original twist or something)
    -Ice cream party? (Who can say no to ice cream?)
    How about all three! A summer festival about ice cream at the beach! Featured pokemon: VANILLUXE! I'm inspired now. I might do this next week.

What's your favorite type of AU -scene for Ash and Paul (like Paul being a police and Ash being a robber or something like that)?

I'm not a big fan of AU, but I would like to see Paul as some kind of actor and Ash a director or something (a dicrector of comedy or parody movies lol). I can just imagine Paul getting frustrated at Ash, saying "YOU'RE A HORRIBLE DIRECTOR!" or something like that. Oh, but there would be pokemon o3o

Listen? Is that a plee for fanart I hear? It speaks to me loud and clear!
    http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&se...pping#/d34cah1
    http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=coma...et=48#/d1qcepd
    http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=coma...et=48#/d1lvx2t

I'm lurking around sites looking for these. I have a bunch of pics saved, but I don't have the urls o.o'
    My Black team --->

ALL HAIL DA QUEEN!!!!

Wow! This thread got updated in the blink of an eye! And here I was thinking it had died.

Welcome Foxkrystal and catzeye! *hands out coma t-shirts and cookies*

Okay, okay, I've thought that for the contest, I might do a oneshot involving all of Simon's ideas!

How about all three! A summer festival about ice cream at the beach! Featured pokemon: VANILLUXE! I'm inspired now. I might do this next week.
    I'm glad I inspired you! XD

Listen? Is that a plee for fanart I hear? It speaks to me loud and clear!
    http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&se...pping#/d34cah1
    http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=coma...et=48#/d1qcepd
    http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=coma...et=48#/d1lvx2t

I'm lurking around sites looking for these. I have a bunch of pics saved, but I don't have the urls o.o'
    You can upload them to photobucket or something. That'll give you a URL.

Ah! This thread's resuscitating! Let's have a party! XD
    \

^I'll do just that. Thanks. My next post will contain as much fanart as possible.

Party, you say? I'll invite the guests! *looks at friend list* Okay...this list is too short Let's invite Ash and Paul. Oh duh, they're the stars.

Anyway Simon, l;et me know when we can start our collab. Thge prologue thingy will have to wait because I just noticed it has SO much typos!
    My Black team --->

ALL HAIL DA QUEEN!!!!

*pokes thread* Hello? Anyway, may I join? I'm a huge ComaShipper, though I didn't get into it until after DP ended.

Introduce your shippy self and explain why you're interested in Comashipping!

Well, I first got into shipping with ContestShipping, April of 2009. A lot of Contest fics had Ikari in it so naturally, I became a IkariShipper. My love for Ikari stayed until I started getting into HeiseiShipping(Dawn/Reggie). And then Trip came into the anime and I hated him because I love Paul. I found myself looking at Coma stuff the weekend BW010 aired in America. I didn't want to admit it at first but I became a ComaShipper. And now I can't even deny that Coma is right up there with ContestShipping as my favorite shippings. I find those two ships alike in a lot way actually. And yeah. ComaShipping is awesome.

Welcome, welcome, MayandDrew46! You will fit in here nice and cozy. *hands out coma cookies and t-shirt*
    I know how you feel. I was once an IkariShipper. I mean, big time. But my hatred for Dawn started to grow, and my love for Paul also grew, and I ended up trying a ComaShipping fic. Took me some time to get into it, since I'd never read yaoi before, and BAM! Here I am. I actually became a ComaShipper during June, 2009, after growing tired of Ikari. Now I frown down upon that pairing. I can't seem to pair anyone with Dawn now...maybe with Conway...but I still don't like her. AND I also hate Trip, he's a Paul rip-off! I mean, if Paul came to Unova, he'd own Trip and shove that camara up his behind! I sure would.

Beep! I'm having trouble with my one-shot. I always seem to replace romance with action. Instead of a kiss, I ended up writing a battle scene! What is WRONG with me?! I'll still post it when I'm finished, though.
    My Black team --->

ALL HAIL DA QUEEN!!!!

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast