Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: DESTRUCTIVE LOVE // Comashipping General Discussion Kai

After reading the title of this thread, I feel like the Comashipper inside me has suddenly been rekindled. I'd really love to join as Comashipping is one of my favorite Ash pairings (and Pokemon pairings overall). *_*

Is there any songs that remind you of ComaShipping?
    The most obvious one that comes to mind is "I Hate Everything About You" by Three Days Grace, though in my mind it applies more to Paul than Ash. There's also "Why Can't I?" by Liz Phair, "I Don't Want To Be in Love" by Good Charlotte, "Chasing Cars" by Snow Patrol, "Love Like Woe" by The Ready Set, "Cooler Than Me" by Mike Posner...and I'll just add in "Boyfriend" by Big Time Rush for the kicks. :P

Oh, and speaking of Big Time Rush...I'm listening to one of their songs right now. "Worlwide" is what it's called, and it really relates to Ash and Paul's current situation. You know, with them being far away from each other. This is my favorite part of the song:

"Yes, I may meet a million pretty girls who know my name
    But don't you worry, 'cause you have my heart
    It ain't easy to keep on moving from city to city
    Just get up and go
    The show must go on so I need you to be strong
    I'm never, never (never as far away as it may seem)
    Soon we'll be together
    We'll pick off where we left off"

It works exceptionally well if you look at it in Ash's perspective. <3

Just get up and go
    Soon we'll be together
    Now that I think about it, it does fit. Oh, and welcome to Comaland! *hands out Coma cookies and T-shirt* Glad to see a new face. By the way, your sig is adorable.

HEY GUYS, GUYS! Has anyone read any good fics lately? I'll go hunting and edit my post if I find any.
    My Black team --->

DualRivalShipper, ComaShipper, ContestShipper, PreciousMetalShipper, and IsshuShipper and proud of it!

Smogon Sucks. I dont need anyone, or anything telling me how to raise a team fit for competitive battling. I'm able to fend for myself just fine. Copy-Paste this to your signature if you think your compitent enough. *~Started by AZX612~*

Share the love! Cheren and Bianca forever <3
    Join us at the DualRivalShipping Thread!

Name: Shika
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

~Follow me:~
    ALL HAIL DA QUEEN!!!!

I haven't posted here in a while, have I?

Quote Originally Posted by QueenZoroark View Post
    Today is Drabble Wednesday?! I wrote this little, pathetic drabble at the Shipper's Truth or Dare thread, so why not post it here?

Spoiler:- Pathetic Drabble - Stupid:

I was dared to write uke!Ash...but then I was like: xD
    Yep, I'm evil. Don't worry, I know *evil laughs*
    You can go ahead and hate me now

I Hate Everything About You by Three Days Grace. That's the only song that just stands out to me. Look at the lyrics of the song. 'I hate everything about you. Why do I love you?' That line has ComaShipping written all over it.

Credit | Author's Profile | Multi-Shipper ☆ Drew fan | Status: Inactive

I actually don't have many songs that I can think of off the top of my head that isn't inspired by AMVs already made for Comashipping. >x>

Actually, wait. Ice Cream Syndrome by Sukima Switch, the ending credit song for movie 13. But maybe only because a certain you-know-who is in the ending credits. =w=

And sometimes Pig*Star's Kimi Hana and Shoudou.

But some AMVs convinced me that the songs match for Coma. That includes Katy Perry's ET (this AMV), Liz Fair's Why Can't I and the generic Comatose and Hate Everything About You.

Btw, it's Fanfic Thursday, but it seems we've been talking about Fanfiction all week anyway. XP
    Last edited by Vulpixi_Misa; 8th July 2011 at 1:50 AM.
    Also found at: DeviantArt - LiveJournal - FanFiction.net - Tumblr
    ~Vulpixi Misa

Oh yes, I Hate Everything About You is perfect for Coma.

Just get up and go
    Soon we'll be together
    Yeah, these lyrics really fit their current situation. Well, if they were a couple. Which they should be eventually.

And like Vulpixi Misa said, E.T. due to that Coma/Respect video. I've heard it twice this week on the way home from Chamber Orchestra and every time, I grinned thinking of that video. Thankfully, no one noticed.

Cold by Crossfade always brings Comashipping to mind for me. I have a whole playlist dedicated to comashipping, actually XD
    \

Yay! It's Fanfiction day!

Today, I would like to share the following:

The Power of Envy: NC-17 warning! This is good, but short, which drives me MAD. It's one of thoe fics where where it's Paul vs Gary, only Ash already left Gary (HAHAHAHA TAKE THAT OAK)

Naturally Yours::Coma Drabbles: PG-13 warning! A bunch ofcute drabbles based on nature. It's very good and adorable.
    My Black team --->

DualRivalShipper, ComaShipper, ContestShipper, PreciousMetalShipper, and IsshuShipper and proud of it!

Smogon Sucks. I dont need anyone, or anything telling me how to raise a team fit for competitive battling. I'm able to fend for myself just fine. Copy-Paste this to your signature if you think your compitent enough. *~Started by AZX612~*

ALL HAIL DA QUEEN!!!!

I have not posted here in the longest time. Maybe once and there have been tons of topics I'd like to answer.

Who tops, Ash or Paul and why?!

Do I really need to say who tops? Yes, I probably should.
    Paul tops, hands down. Ash is just too dumb to top Paul. He's as dense as someone can get. He probably doesn't even know what a seme and uke is. Plus, he's always the uke in everything so it's pretty much the same thing with Comashipping.

I was just thinking of this next topic the other day xDD

I Hate Everything About You by Three Days Grace.
    Like seriously, that song has ComaShipping written all over.

I seriously don't see how Worldwide by BTR can be ComaShipping related. Personally, I don't really think any BTR songs can be Coma related.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon Alexander View Post
    I have a whole playlist dedicated to comashipping, actually XD
    DUDE. You know what? We should all compile a list of songs we think matches Coma and make a Fan Sound Track! 8D I have several dedicated to some of my other favorite pairings from different series, so we should totally have one for Coma! So everytime I listen to it, I will be in a happy Coma moment! ^_^

Not sure if we need a new topic or not guys, since we've been pretty active actually. (This makes me happy, yes.) But I was reading Life as an Espeon in which Paul dies and is reincarnated as an Espeon.

So my topic is What Pokemon do you think represents Ash and Paul best? In the sense that it's their... inner spirit sort of thing. (Like if anyone plays Legend of Zelda, Link was a Bunny in ALTTP and then a Wolf in TP.

And to make this shippy, I'll probably draw a fluffy pic of whatever you guys answer. I'll answer later.

Oh, and Happy Crack Friday guys. ...I was never too into crack though...
    Last edited by Vulpixi_Misa; 9th July 2011 at 1:38 AM.
    ~Vulpixi Misa

Quote Originally Posted by Vulpixi_Misa View Post
    DUDE. You know what? We should all compile a list of songs we think matches Coma and make a Fan Sound Track! 8D I have several dedicated to some of my other favorite pairings from different series, so we should totally have one for Coma! So everytime I listen to it, I will be in a happy Coma moment! ^_^
    Dude. Great idea! We should do it!!!

What Pokemon do you think represents Ash and Paul best?

Hmm, a very good question. *ponders*

I'd say Ash is a lot like a pidgey. He's sweet and cute, yet he does have a temper on him. If he wants, he can kick up a lot of dirt and make a lot of noise, but most of the time, he's very docile and energetic.

Now Paul, he's like a persian. He's aloof and puts out an apathetic energy, yet he is steadfast and he sticks to his goals just as a persian sticks to its trainer. Paul seems like the loyal, protective type, but he wouldn't admit to it. He acts like he doesn't care, but under that stoic exterior, he is certainly very emotional.

...Erm. And persian eat pidgey. Yup, that pretty much sums up their relationship! XD
    \

...Erm. And persian eat pidgey. Yup, that pretty much sums up their relationship! XD
    LMAO man! Ash should be Pidgeot, not Pidgey. Pidgeot is much more powerful and able to escape from hungry Persian.

What Pokemon do you think represents Ash and Paul best?

You have no idea what a huge coincidence this is. And to think, I'm in the middle of WRITING a TRANSFORMATION fanfic with these two (well it's not nessesarily coma)! Omg! I'll just tell you what I already made them.

Ash is Charizard. Why? Because Charizard are loyal, strong, and stubborn. They will never fight a weaker oponent, which means they are merciful. They are very competitive. They are usually docile, unless provoked or being in a ticked off mood. Not only that, Charizard are gorgeous creatures! And Ash is also gorgeous! So it fits.

As for Paul, I had a hard time, but I finally decided on using Sceptile. Although, Treecko fits him better, but I'm not making him that tiny thing while Ash is a huge dragon (although...nah). Sceptile kkeep their Treecko personalities anyway. They are incredibly stubborn, calm, and collected. They rarely panic. They are loyal creatures and usually docile. Sceptile are also beautiful.

...And Charizard and Sceptile can breed together since they're both in the monster and dragon egg group! Oh my Arceus! x3
    My Black team --->

ALL HAIL DA QUEEN!!!!

LMAO man! Ash should be Pidgeot, not Pidgey. Pidgeot is much more powerful and able to escape from hungry Persian.
    I dunno, pidgeot seems too majestic and graceful to be Ash XD
    \

I dunno, pidgeot seems too majestic and graceful to be Ash XD
    lolol so true!

DUDE. You know what? We should all compile a list of songs we think matches Coma and make a Fan Sound Track!
    We totally should! However, I'll leave that up to you since I have no idea nor interest about modern music, which I guess is what people like. Although...I do know that Hot 'n' Cold could fit. And maybe Poker Face? I have no idea. Usually I use rock or heavy metal for Comashipping.

FANFIC RELATED QUESTION

So I ws looking at some fanart earlier and as usual, I stumbled into a lot of Ash/Gary/Paul pics. It made me wonder, how come there are so many of Paul vs Gary for Ash fanfics and fanart out there, but I have never seen any Ash vs Barry for Paul fics or pics? I would surely like to see the latter. I mean, Ash has some tough competition considering Barry pratically worships the floor Paul steps on.
    My Black team --->

ALL HAIL DA QUEEN!!!!

We totally should! However, I'll leave that up to you since I have no idea nor interest about modern music, which I guess is what people like. Although...I do know that Hot 'n' Cold could fit. And maybe Poker Face? I have no idea. Usually I use rock or heavy metal for Comashipping.
    ...I don't think Poker Face would really fit. XD But hey, who said it HAS to be only pop music? I lurve me some metal, and who said metal can't fit? I think "Bed of Nails" (which I think is originally by Alice Cooper but I've only heard the cover by Andrew WK) can fit quite nicely, and so can "She is Beautiful" honestly, if you ignore the fact that the song is about a girl >>

FANFIC RELATED QUESTION

So I ws looking at some fanart earlier and as usual, I stumbled into a lot of Ash/Gary/Paul pics. It made me wonder, how come there are so many of Paul vs Gary for Ash fanfics and fanart out there, but I have never seen any Ash vs Barry for Paul fics or pics? I would surely like to see the latter. I mean, Ash has some tough competition considering Barry pratically worships the floor Paul steps on.
    I DON'T GET THAT EITHER, it seems like a lot of people forget about Barry when it comes to Coma. Maybe Gary just distracts them XD (Huh, their names rhyme...) Hell, in my Heattagshipping fic, I had Conway have to (sort of) fight Barry for Dawn, so why can't Ash have to fight Barry for Paul?

NEEDS TO BE DONE TBH
    \

I think each member should be able to contribute at least one song, so we all get a say in it. Not sure how many tracks you guys are thinking of but I'm thinking aroun 8-10? (How many songs are usually in a regular soundtrack anyway?)

FANFIC RELATED QUESTION

This is true! I haven't seen anything like this in fanfiction before! Though, if it's going to be written I'd really like to read it. When two people are fighting over one person, that one person is kinda of made into the "maiden" which then makes them the uke. I guess more fans like to see Ash uke, which is why he is constantly being fought over. (I'm one of those folks.) For all those fans that do like Paul uke, why have you guys not written it yet? XD

But Queen, I think this art site might be relavant to your intrests, if you haven't seen it already. It has Shinji uke, to Jun and Satoshi, I think. I don't go there often because Shinji-uke kinda creeps me out. ^^;
    ~Vulpixi Misa

Yes, let's! I think most soundtracks have 15-ish songs. But it's a great idea, I'd totally do it.

FANFIC RELATED QUESTION

You're completely right, there is no Ash vs Barry for Paul's love. I'd definitely read it. I'd expect it to be funny. Someone should write it.

This is true! I haven't seen anything like this in fanfiction before! Though, if it's going to be written I'd really like to read it. When two people are fighting over one person, that one person is kinda of made into the "maiden" which then makes them the uke. I guess more fans like to see Ash uke, which is why he is constantly being fought over. (I'm one of those folks.) For all those fans that do like Paul uke, why have you guys not written it yet? XD
    Unfortunatly, I lack plot bunnies. I surely would adore writing Ash vs Barry for Paul though! Wait, maybe I can catch someone at the Truth or Dare thread and dare them to write it? *coughSkyHighcough* Wow, what a nasty cough. Anyway, we really need that. Because I'm tired of Pallet vs Coma, how about some ColdCoffee vs Coma? x)

But Queen, I think this art site might be relavant to your intrests, if you haven't seen it already. It has Shinji uke, to Jun and Satoshi, I think. I don't go there often because Shinji-uke kinda creeps me out. ^^;
    Sadly, I'm having a super hard time navigating the site. I can't find any art. Unlike Pokesho, it's impossible! Teach me? Or directly link me? Pleeeeaaaassee???? I MUST hit the number 100 in my Coma fanart folder! I currently only have 91 pics! MUST GET TO A HUNDRED. Help me navigate it, Vulpixi!

Wait...I just saw the Vulix in your sig...how could I have not noticed...I adore that pokemon.

NEEDS TO BE DONE TBH
    I AGREE!
    My Black team --->

ALL HAIL DA QUEEN!!!!

By the way, speaking of fanfic, a new Coma one-shot was posted on fanfiction.net: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7161658/...never_admit_it. It's really good but the end is sort of sad(for me anyway). Though Ash is still dense for not realizing what he wanted sooner.

By the way, speaking of fanfic, a new Coma one-shot was posted on fanfiction.net: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7161658/...never_admit_it. It's really good but the end is sort of sad(for me anyway). Though Ash is still dense for not realizing what he wanted sooner.
    I liked it! Oh Ash, why must you be so dense? He should've gone after Paul and hugged him or shake hands witrh him. (That would've been a much better ending for that episode)

Also, concerning the Barry vs Ash thing, who wants to write it? I am capable or writing anything but I do not wish to. Anyone here have enough guts to write it? Should we vote? Lol.
    My Black team --->

ALL HAIL DA QUEEN!!!!

Also, concerning the Barry vs Ash thing, who wants to write it? I am capable or writing anything but I do not wish to. Anyone here have enough guts to write it? Should we vote? Lol.
    I wouldn't mind taking a swing at it, but it seems like my writing skills are bukkeshit right now >> As I said, I might give it a whirl, but don't expect anything really soon..
    \

I wouldn't mind taking a swing at it, but it seems like my writing skills are bukkeshit right now >> As I said, I might give it a whirl, but don't expect anything really soon..
    Actually, if somebody provides the plot bunny, I can write it. Because I am a great writer (no mean to brag but that's what I've been told), but I SUCK at plotbunnies! SO, anyone have any ideas for me?
    My Black team --->

ALL HAIL DA QUEEN!!!!

I... might be able to. ...>x> No promises though. But Queen, if you really want to, you should go ahead and do it. It was totally your idea anyway. (Unless you want others to write it so you can read it, because reading one's own work just totally takes away the fun in it. Seriously. =/)

And concerning the website, it seems the artist moved over to pixiv but she didn't post any of her Pokemon art, only her Inazume Eleven stuff. She might or might not come back but all it seems right now is that she puts her news about doujins on the site and her blog gets updated. I don't see any new Pokemon arts. =( Sorry, I thought they were still updating but I guess not.

If you have a pixiv account, I could gladly link you up with some Shinji-uke stuff, since I saw quite a few from what I looked up.
    ~Vulpixi Misa

I was actually planning to register into pixiv. Looks like I'll be joining...tomorow, probably. Could you link me now though? Yesterday I went hunting for Coma pics but I only found One. Can you believe it? ONLY ONE.

As for the fic stuff, I can't write it:
    1) I ultimatly SUCK at romance!
    2) Plot bunnies are my enemies.
    3) I have too msny fanfics to take care of atm!

I'll be cheering you on if you do it, Vulpixi. We could make it a Collabeven if it's just a one-shot >.>

Guys, I'd show the new pic I got but I am on my phone and cannot do it. Also...the pic is a bit...dare I say it...porny.

TOODLES FOR NOW.
    My Black team --->

ALL HAIL DA QUEEN!!!!

Guys, I'd show the new pic I got but I am on my phone and cannot do it. Also...the pic is a bit...dare I say it...porny.

TOODLES FOR NOW.
    WHY MUST YOU TEASE ME SO, QUEEN?

Yeah, I want to write that Barry thing, but I haven't got the faintest idea what to do. So, I'll cheer on anyone who takes it on as well XD
    \

I was actually planning to register into pixiv. Looks like I'll be joining...tomorow, probably. Could you link me now though? Yesterday I went hunting for Coma pics but I only found One. Can you believe it? ONLY ONE.
    Well, I just use the tags to look for stuff. サトシン is the one for Satoshi/Shinji (for Satoshi topping, Shinji bottom. I use シンサト regularly for ShinSato. If you don't get anymore than that, just type them separately シンジ for Shinji, サトシ for Satoshi. And you might wanna turn on the R-18 stuff, just because. XP This artist does a lot of Shinji uke.

And I'm going to trust you guys to save pictures for your own benefits not to be used in other things and slideshows, right? Because I really hate it when I give friends pictures and they think it's free to use. Remember, fanarts are fanarts and should not be used unless you get permission from original artists. >=I

As for the fic stuff, I can't write it:
    1) I ultimatly SUCK at romance!
    2) Plot bunnies are my enemies.
    3) I have too msny fanfics to take care of atm!

I'll be cheering you on if you do it, Vulpixi. We could make it a Collabeven if it's just a one-shot >.>
    Not sure how a collab would work in this case. I wouldn't mind one but I've never done one before. (I've RPed but, thats different, I suppose.)

Plot bunnies shouldn't be too big a problem since the plot is just Barry vs Ash for Paul, right? Unless you plan on making it some long epic chapter fic that will drag on with feelings, competitions and decisions where Ash will come out in the victor at the end, then... I think you should recruit someone else for the project. ^^;

I'm also trying to work on my long chapter fic, but since that one only updates once a year anyway, I hope I can get this one to work with me.
    ~Vulpixi Misa

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast