Page 73 of 79 FirstFirst ... 2363697071727374757677 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,825 of 1951

Thread: Who's your favorite 5th Gen Pokemon and why?

Pawniard - I have waited so long for such a Cookie-Cutter perfect pokemon, few weaknesses, many resistances, two immunities, awesome design, knives for hands, goblinoid appearance with a black knight twist...Plus it's evolution is hardcore as well, but I like Pawniard the most because of it's small frame, it's like some sort of sick sadistic pet I would own, had it been real. Mwahahahahha! I lurve Pawniard!

Oh, and Trubbish is shweet too!
    What is Life's Greatest Illusion?
    Innocence, my brother...

Hydreigon is definitely my favorite in Gen V, even though it can be grueling raising a Zweilous to obtain one. It has a good move pool, on top of being Dragon/Dark type (quite unique, I do say). Plus, its sprite looks really cool.

KiltedTrainer and Miss Wolveram's Trade Boutique

Trainer Info / Wants
        Spoiler:- clicky here:

Use Wolveram as a referrer if you do join!!!!
    Credit goes to pkmnfn for the Ho-Oh bar

Sigilyph. It's pokemon based on field circles, that must catch your attention somehow.
    not to mention that its Shiny sprite is beautiful.

Competively its kind of an unique pokemon too.

Emolga, but she'd be replaced by my Tynamo if he had decent stats. What a letdown he was :/

{the rest, I haven't decided on yet or trained far enough.}

Scrafty, shiny is so awesome and it has a great movepool & ability.

Reshiram.I don't have very many favorite gen 5 Pokemon but I love Reshiram.

My new one would probably have to be keldeo.
    It's a pony! And it's cute and powerful.

Omega - 1/1/13

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan18 View Post
    My new one would probably have to be keldeo.
    It's a pony! And it's cute and powerful.
    Same here.
    Shiny Count: 50

Thanks Eeveelover824 for the animated banner!

Thanks Fairywitch for the button!

Having trouble choosing between Vanilluxe and Trubbish. They're both so cute.

Also, my like for them is legit and has nothing to do with people hating on them or me being a hipster.

My favorite 5th gen pokemon is either Reshiram or Meloetta.

However, this may sound a little crazy but I also rather like Stunfisk, for two reasons.
    One: because in it's animation, it does a trollface. lol
    and Two: because at the college I go to, I often let people use my White 2 to battle me on my Black 2, and it is funny but my Stunfisk will often win (or at least take out a few pokemon before fainting). And I have really good pokemon for my opponents to use, stuff like White Kyurem, Giratina-O, Speed Boost Blaziken, etc., not simply crappy pokemon with terrible IVs.
    I just find it hilarious when I beat my opponents with Stunfisk. STUNFISK FTW!!!
    ""You know, you fight pretty well… for a thief." He told me while still trying to catch his breath.

"Thanks. You're not so bad yourself." I responded. "Your hair's still silly-looking though."

- Robin and Scarlette (my OC), Titan Legends Volume 5

This is a line from volume 5 of my fanfiction on deviantart and fanfiction.net. It features my original character, Scarlette; a young demigoddess with the power to make almost any weapon.

Pokemon Black FC: 1893-3683-3048

3DS FC: 4682-8668-1957

Visit my trade thread:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=562519

Hey, do not underestimate her Royalty Serperior =)

I'm gonna have to change mine to Gothorita. It's started to grow on me lately. XD

my anime list | anime reviews blog
    the inferno faction | inferno productions
    ask me anything...no really!
    | currently watching: .hack//Sign // 07-Ghost // 11eyes // BLEACH // Gurren Lagann |

KlingKlang has grown on me recently.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellie
    oh you'll get them. ill just do them drunk so they're all changed to fdhjgddfghhgrfc and ejeshkgfcbmjh

my favorite 5th generation pokemon is servine because its a snake and snakes are my favorite animals
    black 2 friend code 2967 6779 4383 add me if you want
    pokemon x friend code 0662 4094 0803
    pokemon in friend safari are Klefki, ferroseed, and klang

The Chandelure family.
    Litwick sold it to me. The thing is adorable.
    It's also got a spooky theme to it, and its unique typing. Its also strong! I love it!

Thundurus, especially the incarnate forme, because he has prankster for priority thunder waves and it helps me set up another Pokemon with chance

Chandelure is growing on me as well. It's unique typing really helps out against the Elite 4. It beats Shauntal, Marshall, and Caitlin without too much trouble. Just burn all of Marshall's Pokemon and switch to a Fighting resist. I just love the Pokemon.
    In order to understand my train of thoughts,
    you'll have to put yourself in my position. You can't expect me to think like you because my life ain't like yours; You know what I'm sayin?

- TI, Ready For Whatever
    Paper Trail.

I would have to choose between Genesect and Galvantula. Always had a soft spot for bug types (Larvesta and Leavanny were next in line)
    Pokemon White Version:
    Name - Shiri
    Chat name - TNTturtle
    FC - 0346 9068 2458
        Spoiler:- Current DWFs for trade:

Emerald monotype run #1: DARK Uprising (6 Princes of Hell) - full team at 12 hrs
    Lucifer (39) Belphagor (41) Mammon (38) Beelzebub (34) Leviathan (35) Asmodeus (39)

My favorite from this generation and my favorite overall is Reshiram.
    Among others I am fond of are the Oshawott line, Excadrill (my am I glad I caught that), Scrafty, Hydreigon, Cofagrigus, and many others.
    Four Shinies now! Zara (Audino, female) (10/24/12), Kiki (Ledian, female) (10/16/13), Ivy (Carnivine, female) (10/31/13), Hoshi (Relicanth, male) (11/16/13)
    Friend Safari: Rock (Dwebble, Onix, and Shuckle)
    3DS FC: 2380-2837-4651 Name: Hy6507
    I have officially claimed Chespin!
    Current hunt: Chespin (MM) 200 eggs!

hydregion has to be my fav

Quote Originally Posted by terrytorterra View Post
    I would have to choose between Genesect and Galvantula. Always had a soft spot for bug types (Larvesta and Leavanny were next in line)
    Gotta go with Galvantula right now too with my Carracosta coming in second, I guess. I just got White a few days ago and none of the Pokemon really jumped out at me when I was browsing the Pokedex... If I had known Chandelure was such a beast in the SpAtk department, I wouldn't have gone with Tepig as my starter. Same with Volcarona. I might start a bug team for my second run-through, honestly. This gen seems to be pretty stacked for the bugs. Galvantula, Volcarona, Leavanny... even Durant's stats look pretty good.

I actually love this gen's pokemon in general. My favorite since Kanto overall. Only area I think is weak this gen is legends. Hoenn and Sinnoh's legends were much better overall. My favs are Braviary (obviously), Litwick, Chandelure, Jellicent (Ghost/Water typing FTW!), Axew (the cutest dragon type ever), Haxorus (shiny is epic), Hydreigon, Snivy, Serperior, Emolga, Oshawott, Dewott, Excadrill (this thing is a beast), Golurk, Cofagrigus, Sandile, Crustle, Bisharp, and Gigalith. I think they really hit a home run with the ghost types this gen. All of them are awesome. Only ones I really dislike from this gen are the trubbish line, scraggy line, and the genies. Also Basculin is just essentially a big waste of a pokemon. Only good thing about it is it comes in handy for speed ev training.
    Last edited by PokeAJ; 15th November 2012 at 7:00 AM.
    Name - AJ
    3DS FC: 1633-4190-9621
    Y Friend Safari: Wartortle, Bibaral, Poliwhirl
    Black 2 FC: 0004-1279-8556
    Black FC: 545787679565

Offering
    :
        Spoiler:- :

Wanted
    :

Spoiler:- :

I like Genesect because he's this Generation's "evil legendary" and has a cool design and name (how can this guy be good with a name sounding like genocide?). If only Techno Blast had more power...

(And yes, I'm aware that his name isn't based off genocide (it's genesis + insect), but come on, doesn't the fact Plasma made it and the giant cannon kinda make you think that?)
    Last edited by Spin Attaxx; 17th November 2012 at 3:37 PM.

Favorite gen 5 pokemon? chandelure, because fire is my favorite type, and i was hoping for a new dual fire type pokemon. and a chandelure pokemon is a pretty clever idea IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by VideoGamer17 View Post
    Favorite gen 5 pokemon? chandelure, because fire is my favorite type, and i was hoping for a new dual fire type pokemon. and a chandelure pokemon is a pretty clever idea IMO.
    Chandelure is not just my favourite gen V Pokémon, it's my favourite Pokémon EVER :'D
    I just love its design. Well, I always love Ghost type Pokémon because Ghost is my favourite type 8D

I also like Volcarona a lot. Fire/Bug is an interesting combination. It's my favourite Bug type Pokémon 83
    And Cofagrigus... it's cool. And weird. I like weird things.
    Miiverse is addictive~
    Click Ran if you want to visit my Void c:
    I'm not a native english speaker, so I'm sorry if I make mistakes.

Page 73 of 79 FirstFirst ... 2363697071727374757677 ... LastLast