Page 77 of 79 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879 LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,925 of 1956

Thread: Who's your favorite 5th Gen Pokemon and why?

I'd have to say it's a tie for me between Pan/Simisage, Joltik/Galvantula, and Chandelure. I really just don't know, they're all great, and in the case of the latter two, have really interesting typings~
    [IMG]http://i39.*******.com/30nc01x.png[/IMG]

PASBL
    | Clock shop on Hiatus | Tumblr
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/swtmiw.gif[/IMG]
        Spoiler:- Ding Ding Sparkle Sparkle:

I have to say Virizion. I like its design & typing.
    My Pokémon brings all the nerds to the yard
    They're like,"Hey, wanna trade cards?"
    Darn right, I wanna trade cards
    I'll trade you my Pikachu but not my Charizard

Pansage.

Don't ask why.

I mean it.

It's a dumb question.

I like Petilil/Lilligant and Whimsicott since the Grass type is one of my favourite types and these new Grass additions are both good Pokémon and I've also used them both in my active teams, Lilligant in Black and Whimsicott in Black 2. I also like Snivy but I never chose it as my starter. I have it though.

Psychic type is also a type I like and Munna/Musharna were one of my favs in this Gen as well. Especially Munna, it is so cute! ♥ Other Pokémon I like are Krookodile (just awesome badass-croc Pokémon!), Hydreigon (cool and feral Dragon type), Deerling (very cute and I like how it changes its colours) and Chandelure (very noice idea and design).

Personally, most of the 5th Gen Pokémon were disappointment to me and I don't think they were very original. Though there is Pokémon I like but most of them I didn't like at all. But I liked the thing that in B/W you didn't have any of the old Pokémon in Unova before beating the league so you had to pick your team among the new Pokémon. I just hope that I like the 6th gen Pokémon more and that there is more designs and Pokémon I like than in 5th Gen.

Bisharp all day though

look at that BAMF he's like Gallade on steriods

Gigalith is also another favorite of mine because he's so cool looking

but... Bisharp tho!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vernikova View Post
    My microwave is shooting electricity from the back and it's scaring me.

I have some, not only one. On one side, I love Hydreigon, his artwork is just insane, and he's a dragon
    On the other side, I liked a lot Serperior's artwork too

Meloetta with it's gorgeous design and its mesmerizing voice combine to make an irresistably mouth watering flavor.

If you rooted for Dawn during A Grand Fight For Winning even though you knew she'd lose, then copy and paste this in your signature.

Well, between Keldeo and Terrakion. Both have cool typing I think.
    ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥

My favorites from Unova is Mienfoo and Watchog. Also can't leave out the sea otter Pokemon either..... as Dewott is my #1 favorite Pokemon.

• Mienfoo!!! I love her/his design, and being based on a weasel is reason enough to be in my top 3 favorite Pokemon of all times. I especially love that fur on the shiny version.

• I also love Watchog! Those hypnotizing eyes! Glowing stripes! and everything from head to tail... I never get tired of staring at him/her.

• Dewott, I love sea otters, I love all the Pokemon based on mustelids too. Being my favorite type (water) and knows my favorite attacks (Razor Shell, Surf, and Aqua Tail).

Those 3 Pokemon can never be left out on any of my Unova games - otherwise I will have to go out and search for them [my only exception is my "All Cat Team"].
    Watchog's #1 Fan!!
    PokeMustelid & PokeFelines too!

FC: 4871-3995-3493 - Pokemon Y IGN: Maria
    Steel Safari Pokemon: Magneton Skarmory, and Excadrill

I love Litwick - i love its emo look about it. Im kinda glad Game Freak made a part ghost type that was less.... Creepy (although lampents pokedex is totes disturbing) Plus, Chandelures just pure awesomeness.
    I also like Gigalith for its coolness, but Litwick/Chandelure just beats it by a landslide.

I can't find my toothbrush, and it's REALLY STRESSIN' ME OUT!

Samurott and Zoroark. I love samurott. Water type, my favorite type. Great design. My starter. Great moves and more. IT'S AWESOME! And zoroark. Dark type my 2nd or 3rd favorite type (maybe 4th favorite type) First and only level 100. Cool design. Awesome ability. Great moves and more. Awesome stats too. I love these pokemon by far

My favorite fifth Gen Pokemon is easily Scrafty. He's just awesome! With the unique typing of Dark/Fighting it's just interesting to see a Pokemon comprised of two complete type opposites. Besides, who doesn't like a Pokemon that has a hoodie.
    Well, I wish it were a hoodie anyway, but just the hood is good enough for me.

I love Meloetta for her awesome types! She is my favorite Pokemon.
    I also like Victini and Emolga and Heydreigon.
    3DS friend code:1048-8039-5188

Tie between Bisharp, Kyurem (all formes), Keldeo, Hydreigon and Samurott.

I find them really adorable for some reason.

Hydreigon <3 It's just too much fun to use. The range of types it covers is immaculate xD

My favorites are Snivy and his evolutions.

Send me a VM if you want to chat or have a casual battle!
    3DS FC: 2277-6720-4241
    Pokemon White FC: 1937-1211-2762
    VM me yours!

Genesect, I'm very fond it. I love it's design, I love its origin story and I love it's move pool.

Pangoro ~ Defender of the weak.

Serperior it was just too cool in appearance and in how it was shown in the anime.

Victini. because that little guy is jist the most adorable thing ever. (exception to manaphy). I jist really love cute tjings c:
    There is no upperhand hand, I'm giving you mine. It doesn't have to end up wasting your time. There's things that I could say, here in my way. I wanna let you know, that it's all okay.

You love pizza!

Go eat Tuna fish!

I still have no life. Trololo ~

Black 2. My fc : 4213 5452 6544

(Credit goes to FairyWitch)

(Credit goes to Astral Shadow)

Mind is:

Garbodor and Volcarona

Melloetta ^-^
    Cute,nice movepool, not terrible stats and a signature move that not only can put a pokemon asleep but also changes it type and stats.

Out of the small 20 pokémon I like from Gen 5, Bravialry, Volcarona, Reshiram and Zekrom are my favourite. It's got a fantastic design that really outshines almost all other Flying-type pokémon. Volcarona is a great design execution and a great pokémon as a whole. Reshiram and Zekrom may be mascots for the worst Pokémon games in the main series, but I can deny they are well-designed pokémon.
    hi

My favorite........... Samurrott definitely my fave water starter next to swampert And Empoleon
    White FC: 026097666713

Black 2 FC:219464649535

Pokemon X FC: 1435 4420 0503

Oshawott and Lilligant are great. I like how they gave Oshawott a Scalchop. Lilligant is fabulous. Pansear/Simisear are cool, as well as the Reuniclus Line.

imo, most of gen 5 sprites are so awesome. but my fave is White Kyurem / Reshiram. gotta love their art boxes

" I may look normal but I have lots of Potential. "

Page 77 of 79 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879 LastLast