Page 78 of 79 FirstFirst ... 2868747576777879 LastLast
Results 1,926 to 1,950 of 1956

Thread: Who's your favorite 5th Gen Pokemon and why?

Snivy because he was my favorite gen 5 starter and I really like fast Pokemon.

Solosis is my overall favorite Pokemon.Reasons:
    1.First shiny
    2.Incredible special attack
    3.I love science it's the cell Pokemon!
    4.It's adorable!
    5.Its an early psychic type that's strong.
    6.Great move pool.
    Happy holidays From your old buddy Silver! Where ever you are in this universe! My time zone is NST

I have Pokemon Y i have a shiny Wingull and Combee I am willing to trade it.

3DS Friend Code: 1547-5324-1490
    Friend safari: Fairy (swirlix,snubbull,Red floette)
    PokeGyms Ghost Type Gym Leader
    Hi i'm silver! The PokeGyms ghost type gym leader i'm open to any and all challenges and i will put up quite the fight! just send me a PM if you're interested! Winners will receive the haunting badge!

Lillipup because it is an Yorkshire Terrier Pokémon. Gotta love it! And also I have it as a shiny which makes it even greater.

have to say beartci-though its close with a lot. I love polar bears, and bears in general. Its the first pure ice I like, and the second of all ice that I like.
    Yo, fellow Poke' lovers! My favorite is Feraligatr, but I love most pokemon. I've lots of pokemon hatched/caught, are willing to trade some.

Can breed a lot of pokemon, I have POKERUS, lot of HA pokes, PM me if you are willing to trade.

"If you love it enough you can have another because the new Pokemon can never take the sentimental value of the original, but can make new memories to add to the good times"
    -My younger brother

Friend code-1375 7776 2368-Heather

My Pangoro in the 6th gen remake of a 3rd gen game will be my future 63rd hundred. This is a great epiphany.

probably a tie between snivy, hydreigon, bisharp, and scolipede. i'm not really a fan of snivy's evolution line, however, so i never end up picking it as a starter. despite how weak scolipede is, i love its design, and hydreigon and bisharp look cool and have the stats to back themselves up. helps that dark, dragon, and steel are my favorite types.

Mine's probably Victini. I don't know why,its just,something about Victini makes it so that she stands out from the other fifth gen Pokemon. Now,don't get me wrong,I love a lot of fifth gen Pokemon,its just,Victini's my favorite.
    Image removed for being too wide. Please remember to read the signature rules and if you're still not sure if your signature is okay you could always use the signature check thread.

I should update my list now.

Number 1- Garbodor (well duhh)
    Number 2- Excadrill (This one grew a lot on me)
    Number 3- Volcarona

Mine would be the whole Snivy's line, then Scolipede, Swoobat, Reshiram and Oshawott. I have some more, but these are the most favourite.
    Imagine with all your Mind. Believe with all your Heart. Achieve with all your Might.

“You said you have a dream... That dream... Make it come true! Make your wonderful dream a reality, and it will become your truth! If anyone can, it's you!” — N

Seismitoad. I love Water/Ground types (Swampert) and Seismitoad in Gen 5 was like having my Swampert around.

1- Kyurem: The ability to transform is too good to not like. Although I like it more because of the headcanon I have.

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

I'll have to go with Gigalith. I'll give a nod to Mothr- er Volcarona and Galvantula though.
    I do not care about signatures.

Litwick. It seems so innocent, but it's actually sucking your life force... ^O^ That, and its shiny form is awesome, (first time I saw it, I fell in love with it,). X3 I love creepy Pokemon like that.
    Imagination, Pokemon, can make something anew and alive.

Pokemon White FC : 0175 7962 6735
    Pokemon Black FC : 0218 7461 7848
    3DS Friend Code: 0259 1240 6982

My shinies:

One (+) -Shots

I sometimes use "uber" Pokemon, I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature. (Started by Tyranitar)

Mine would be Golurk as I love his appearance and love the fact that he can fly even though he is a ghost, ground duel type also I love how the pokedex says he is a protector of the people and pokemon

Current Platinum team: Lv50 Lv50 Lv50 Lv50 Lv50
    Current Black team: Lv16 Lv16

beartic. dat pseudo signature move icicle crash.

The 6 best pokemon of all time. If you disagree you can and will be factually disproven

Mienshao, amazing design and great move pool.

POKÉMON ALPHA SAPPHIRE | IGN: VITTORIA | 3DS FC: 2165 - 6014 - 0811

It's a toss up really. For non legendaries it's between scolipede, krookadile, beartic, Chandulure, Hydreigon, Heatmor and Druddigon. For legendaries, no brainer. Genesect all the way!

718/718 Pokemon caught as of 4/13/14
    Pokemon X FC: 2638-0594-6140
    Serebii.net Claims:
    -The Drill Pokemon, Nidoking

Scolipede for the win! I just LOVE this guy....maybe I am a bit biased about him being poison though.=P
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by PikaRunaway97 View Post
    Mine's probably Victini. I don't know why,its just,something about Victini makes it so that she stands out from the other fifth gen Pokemon. Now,don't get me wrong,I love a lot of fifth gen Pokemon,its just,Victini's my favorite.
    The first BW movie did a good job on that imo, plus its kinda sad too

Lilligant, Own tempo, Quiver Dance and Petal Dance... Who's idea was that? You can wreck about anything with that! I beated Drayden thanks to this combination.
    It's hilarious that such random Grass type can be so powerful.

I have claimed Riki from Xenoblade Chronicles

Spoiler:- Credit:

I like a lot of them but I think that my favorites are Sandile, Krokorok and Krookodile. I just love their designs!
    FC: 4871-3986-0248

Water type safari.

They did such an excellent job on the bug-type designs!
    I have something of a tick phobia (odd considering I am a spider enthusiast) yet genV managed to gift us with the Joltik line... ugh those eyes. That size. Fuzziness........ and Galvantula is super-cool, and well-appreciated.

Scolipede, I wanted that guy out of the pokeball to pack my items around. And ride him around. :/

Finally, Volcarona is just amazing. I named mine Leo in honor of Mothra-Leo, Mothra's son and the star of three movies I greatly enjoy.

1779 1165 5016

Haxorus and Chandlure. They've won me so many battles.

Seismitoad and Sawsbuck look cool but I've never used them.
    [IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/jrw3f9.jpg[/IMG]

My favorite gen. 5 Pokemon is probably Hydreigon. I am rather partial to fire types, but Hydregon is amazing. I have one that now is a permanent part of my wifi battle team. They have pretty flexible move sets, which is perfect.

Zoroark all the way, he's a beast lol. Too bad I've never had one :'(
    Musicians Club:

Check out my music below and click become a fan!

Reverbnation - http://www.reverbnation.com/seraph3?...eader_icon_nav

Serperior, since it was my first ever Pokémon and helped me through a lot of battles... I also just love its design. <3
    Reality is a lovely place, but I wouldn't wanna live there... ~ The Real World by Owl City

Page 78 of 79 FirstFirst ... 2868747576777879 LastLast