Page 28 of 79 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031323878 ... LastLast

Thread: Who's your favorite 5th Gen Pokemon and why?

Easily Chandelure, with Druddigon in second.

I've got a couple;

Krookodile- The Dark/Ground that powerhoused its way through White storyline, but not so sure about Competitive. He also has that smug, dominating look.

Golurk- I've been waiting for a TRUE golem Pokemon since I first heard what they called the original Golem. Atleast they changed how you say the original (Gahl-EHM, now)

Cofagrigus- The Gold-Eating GraveRobber-Mummifying all-walling crazily rarely used boss of bulky ghosts. I can't tell you how many times I've lost to one of these.

Panpour- ...What? Yes. The Water-Monkey. No reason whatsoever.

Litwick- The Smug candle that steals people's life.

Lilligant- I got sweeped by one after underestimating it.

That sums it up for me?

Mwahaha! R4GE Zibdas! I have Claimed Probopass!

I support MC. But with Eviolite. Viva la Eviolite!

Victini because of it's cute appearance,it always wins,it's a Fire Type and it has a beautiful cry !

Victini because of it's cute appearance,it always wins,it's a Fire Type and it has a beautiful cry !Victini is my favourite Pokemon of all time !

Golurk.
    It just reminds me of Dullahan from Golden sun.

Sigilyph

Braviary is a close second.

Mienshao is one of my new favourites. It's movepool is pretty alright and actually looks pretty awesome.

Mine is Reshiram, due to its extremely cool appearance and type combination in my opinion as well as its incredible destructive power, especially under intense sunlight (in which its Blue Flare can manage incredible feats such as taking out just about every bulky Water-type Pokémon in two hits, destroying some fragile Fire-type Pokémon like Blaziken, Infernape and Chandelure in one hit, or even incinerating the likes of Dialga, Mewtwo, and even Arceus in a single, devastating blow!), and I also really like the fact that no Pokémon exists which resists both types of moves for which Reshiram receives the Same Type Attack Bonus.

A close second would be Hydreigon, due to its incredibly cool appearance and PokéDex descriptions in my opinion; the fact that it possesses my absolute favorite type combination of any Pokémon in existence; the incredible power of its special attacks, especially its Draco Meteor (which, when used by Hydreigon, is also the strongest Dragon-type move usable by any non-legendary Pokémon); and the fact that it is based both on King Ghidorah (one of my favorite kaiju from the Godzilla series) and the Lernean Hydra, which has recently become one of my favorite mythical creatures, due to it being one of the three creatures along with the snake and the phoenix which I have recently come to liken my internet persona to, as the Hydra's ability to grow back two heads every time one of them is severed reminds me greatly of my own immortal and unstoppable nature on the internet, something I have demonstrated numerous times on various sites across the internet in the past, including Neoseeker, GameFAQs, and especially Smogon, in which I have done things like rendering certain moderators' and administrators' efforts in deleting my posts meaningless by simply reposting the exact same message after their deletion, or creating new accounts after they ban another one in order to render their efforts in punishing me meaningless. Additionally, the myriad of heads possessed by the Hydra can also represent the sheer number of accounts I have created on the three aforementioned sites, as well as the countless times larger number of usernames I have created on the online Pokémon battling simulators Pokémon NetBattle Supremacy and Pokémon Online, making the Hydra a fitting symbol for the entirety of my existence on the internet, as unlike the vast majority of people, my existence on the internet, or even on any of the sites and simulators previously mentioned, encompasses far beyond what can be defined by a single username, and especially since each and every one of my internet usernames is more often than not thought of as a separate identity to each other rather than a single person, then if any being could be imagined in order to visually represent who I am on the internet as one entity, the multi-headed Hydra would be nothing short of a prime choice, and this mythical creature's poisonous abilities completely seals the deal, as it is a perfect metaphor for I, the Incarnate of the Chaos that gives birth to Order... the man who, upon entering a community that exists in the form of evil and chaos... unstoppably and relentlessly creates even more chaos within it through the power of disruption to reshape it until it finally takes the form of order.

Gothorita, looked so be-awesome and emo xD
    Was surprised it was psychic not dark

Second is Oshawott :3 he's so cute in the Anime that I picked him! XD
    ACTUALLY i always start with water types, so xD nya

Something about Zoroark really turns m..... never mind.

It sucks that you can't find them wild, and i missed out of the events to get either of them =/

Hopefully they'll run a new event to get one seeing as i've now got my connection sorted =)

probably palpitoad. its expression is so goofy and it reminds me of a unova poliwhirl

Emboar because its a Fire pokemon which can Fight and looks like a monster.
    Terrakion and Cobalion because they look retardedly awesome.

Smile

I have a few that are my favorites, but I like minccino cause its just so cute.
    black fc: 3954 7898 2098

white fc: 1334 8461 6247
    3D fc:5241-1928-8415
    ss fc: 1420 8011 8001
    platinum fc: 2365 4547 4140
    heartgold fc: 2193 6560 9604
    pearl fc: 1420 5611 6415

Default thats cool XD

thats cool XD

Quote Originally Posted by Pokémon Trainer R View Post
    Mine is Reshiram, due to its extremely cool appearance and type combination in my opinion as well as its incredible destructive power, especially under intense sunlight (in which its Blue Flare can manage incredible feats such as taking out just about every bulky Water-type Pokémon in two hits, destroying some fragile Fire-type Pokémon like Blaziken, Infernape and Chandelure in one hit, or even incinerating the likes of Dialga, Mewtwo, and even Arceus in a single, devastating blow!), and I also really like the fact that no Pokémon exists which resists both types of moves for which Reshiram receives the Same Type Attack Bonus.

A close second would be Hydreigon, due to its incredibly cool appearance and PokéDex descriptions in my opinion; the fact that it possesses my absolute favorite type combination of any Pokémon in existence; the incredible power of its special attacks, especially its Draco Meteor (which, when used by Hydreigon, is also the strongest Dragon-type move usable by any non-legendary Pokémon); and the fact that it is based both on King Ghidorah (one of my favorite kaiju from the Godzilla series) and the Lernean Hydra, which has recently become one of my favorite mythical creatures, due to it being one of the three creatures along with the snake and the phoenix which I have recently come to liken my internet persona to, as the Hydra's ability to grow back two heads every time one of them is severed reminds me greatly of my own immortal and unstoppable nature on the internet, something I have demonstrated numerous times on various sites across the internet in the past, including Neoseeker, GameFAQs, and especially Smogon, in which I have done things like rendering certain moderators' and administrators' efforts in deleting my posts meaningless by simply reposting the exact same message after their deletion, or creating new accounts after they ban another one in order to render their efforts in punishing me meaningless. Additionally, the myriad of heads possessed by the Hydra can also represent the sheer number of accounts I have created on the three aforementioned sites, as well as the countless times larger number of usernames I have created on the online Pokémon battling simulators Pokémon NetBattle Supremacy and Pokémon Online, making the Hydra a fitting symbol for the entirety of my existence on the internet, as unlike the vast majority of people, my existence on the internet, or even on any of the sites and simulators previously mentioned, encompasses far beyond what can be defined by a single username, and especially since each and every one of my internet usernames is more often than not thought of as a separate identity to each other rather than a single person, then if any being could be imagined in order to visually represent who I am on the internet as one entity, the multi-headed Hydra would be nothing short of a prime choice, and this mythical creature's poisonous abilities completely seals the deal, as it is a perfect metaphor for I, the Incarnate of the Chaos that gives birth to Order... the man who, upon entering a community that exists in the form of evil and chaos... unstoppably and relentlessly creates even more chaos within it through the power of disruption to reshape it until it finally takes the form of order.

Wow, this is just about the most disrupting and ludicrous thing I've read all day, so congrats for that. Too bad you can't transfer that hydra-like personality of your internet-self to your real self, making multiple "yous" like you create multiple accounts, functioning like individuals but at the same time part of an entity... I would like to see that.
    Anyway, I totally agree when it comes to Hydreigon's amazing draco meteor, though I must say I'm not too crazy about its design. The dark/dragon combination just has so much more potential aesthetically.
    Last edited by Solfatara; 29th June 2011 at 7:16 PM.
    Current HG BQ:

hung from the underbelly of the earth,
    while the stars skid away, below,
    gormless and brakeless, gravel-loose,
    falling silent as gavels in the snow

Mine is definitely Sawsbuck, i love how he changes forms and he actually isn't that bad. Plus Horn Leech is just awesome.

Krookadile i my favorite. Mienshaou would have to be second.

Ferrothorn, i owe a lot of wins to that guy. Plus he's a plant-ufo-thingy.
    COOL FACT, IF YOU WANT TO TRADE WITH ME POST IT ON MY TRADESHOP SO I GET BUMP'd PKMN R'US, My Trade Shop Credit to Draya The Dark Master for the UB
    [IMG]http://i38.*******.com/mj5ycy.png[/IMG]

Emolga. It is Electric. It can fly and it can own Haxorus with Double Team.
    The Artist Formerly Known as Celebii151

Spoiler:- PASBL Record:

I'm veeeeeeeeeery fond of Tornadus. He won my favor even just by being the first mono flying type ever, which is also my fav type, and his godlike apparence is just epic. Sitting on a cloud, with that gently grumpy look on his mustached face, like he's watching over us all like a flying guardian....and you just have to see its animation in the pokedex 3d, how he flings his tail around while launching winds....
    Yeah he's very similar to the other two members of the kami trio. But I don't like much Landorus's colouring and hairstyle, and Thundurus is just a bit too edgy and he gave me the impression of being the prankster guy....
    But I think they look cool side by side and they make a very cool legendary trio.

Another pokemon I found myself loving is Golurk. His design is...genius. He's like a mass of stones of the remainings of an ancient temple, held together by a ghostly force. I mean, just look at his shouiders: how not to love how one is all stoney and the other is a spirited flame. Also his spirals remind me of ancient decorations.
    Literally, a walking legend.

And how to forget Bisharp? Though the reason behind that is so obvious I wount blah blah anymore

Spoiler:- Credits:

I'm going to have to go with Reuniclus. Excellent design, reliable recovery, ridiculous special attack, and it outslows nearly everything in Trick Room.
    99.9% of everyone at SPPF have a sig. If you're part of the .1% that doesn't, put this in your- Ah, shoot!
    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedSuicune View Post
    Yes, because a game suitable for children will feature a character with two girlfriends whom he keeps locked up in his castle.
    I have claimed MMMBop - not that anyone else wanted to...

Serperior
    All hail Scizor.

Samurott. If only his game sprite showed him pulling out his swords...
    Pokemon Black Team:
    Badges: 8
    Pokemon Black 2 Team:

Shinies:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYOGRE. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. (8th)

73% of teenagers would cry if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 27% sitting there with popcorn and 3D glasses, screaming "DO A BACKFLIP!", copy and paste this in your signature.

My absolute favorite is Samurott its just badass

I thought my favorite 5th generation pokemon was going to be Emolga when it first came out because my favorite pokemon of all time is Pachirisu. But I fell in love with Axew after watching some of the anime. I did choose Pokemon White, however, because I absolutely love Braviery! But Axew is definitely the cutest little thing ever!

Page 28 of 79 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031323878 ... LastLast