Page 5 of 79 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: Who's your favorite 5th Gen Pokemon and why?

Alomomola has become my favourite overall pokemon now, ever since I saw it leap out of the water in the first ep of B/W anime <3 It has the best name ever AlomomolA.

~Credit to SleepingCelebii for the banner~

Galvantula's where it's at. It's a giant spider. That is electric.
    IT. IS. ELECTRICALLY. CHARGED.
    How awesome is that? ;P

Not to mention the giant mandibles and awesome colour scheme, and how gosh darn cute it is when it's a Joltik.

(It's also the first electric type that I've EVER used in my main party.)

I like to think that I'm not THAT angry..... :/

Definitely Futachimaru/Dewott. Just looks to cool wielding dual shell blades. Could you imagine him doing an aqua jet like a samuria slash?! Too beastly!!

Servine.
    I just love the look of it, total BA
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/5ydys1.jpg[/IMG]
    3DS FC: 0962-9471-3329

Don't have many favorites in this gen... :P

I like the legendary musketeers though, the threesome, not the event one.

My absolute favorite is Hydreigon, I hate the german part of it though (Ein, Zwei, Drei

It's worth it to train it all the way to level 64 where it evolves. Got a level 39 Deino, took very long to get Zweilous, and with Zweilous I traveled through Eastern-Unova, whereafter it evolved in the Nimbasa Stadium.

It has a great balanced Attack and Sp.Attack and can learn both HyperBeam and GigaImpact. Have the TM's, so I can learn them if I want to.

The Hustle ability of it's prevolutions are horrible though, but itself it has Levitate, having it 2 Immunities, and no 4x hit possible. Hydreigon is the beast of the game:

Black Team

White Team6 Badges

None other than the mighty Haxorus!
    Why?
    Well, it has helped me so much in Black Version and it's shiny form is just as awesome as Charizard's - black Ohhh yeah.
    Last edited by Nintendan; 2nd April 2011 at 4:29 PM.

Spoiler:- Shinies:

Zek/Eels

Black Version FC: 1807-1372-7610
    No voice chat when we are battling or trading please!

Quote Originally Posted by INFAMOUSMrChewy View Post
    Galvantula's where it's at. It's a giant spider. That is electric.
    IT. IS. ELECTRICALLY. CHARGED.
    How awesome is that? ;P

Not to mention the giant mandibles and awesome colour scheme, and how gosh darn cute it is when it's a Joltik.

(It's also the first electric type that I've EVER used in my main party.)
    I'd say Ariados beats out Galvantula by a little, but their both pretty good.

So far my absolute favorite new Pokemon are Elgyem/Beheeyem, followed by many others which are too numerous to count.
    3DS FC (Pokemon X): 1848-1667-7668
    Friend safari is Ice with Snorunt, Beartic, and Cloyster. Looking for Dragon safaris, safaris with Whirlipede or Espurr, and Y-exclusive Mega Stones.

Shiny Chains (D/P): Ralts, Magnemite, Beldum
    Targets: Shinx
    Shiny Chains (X/Y): None
    Targets: Clauncher/Clawitzer, Swirlix, Smeargle

Got to be Galvantula!!!

I'm not sure yet which pokemon this generation is my favorite... I'd probably go with Cofagrigus or Hydreigon, just because the designs are pretty wicked and both can pack a punch. I also like Woobat, Litwick and Galvantula due to their creepy cuteness.

I've recently taken a fancy to Conkeldurr, due to his sheer strength and his design which looks like he's holding grave stones. The Vanillite->Vanillish->Vanilluxe line really turned me off at first but now they're pretty much my favorite ice types. Love me some 2-headed ice cream monster!

Meloetta! Being a musical theater kid, I absolutely love musical Pokemon, so Meloetta is my favorite this gen. If only they'd release it!! Also, Golurk, Chandelure, Gothitelle, Reuniclus, and Scrafty, although Scrafty is the only one on my team.
    FC: 3697-0018-3117
    Name: Zach

Got most in-game items up for trade, as well as several White shinies. Also, a LOT of Porygon and Ralts. PM me if you'd like to trade!

I don't think I have one favorite, but there are several that I really like. Galvantula, with its Bug-Electric combination, is really cool. I like Krookodile and Chandelure, too, each with really cool type combinations.

Sprites ripped by Yoshi Clone of spritersresource.com. Banner by my brother ShinySandshrew.

Leavanny FTW! I know it has so many weaknesses but swords dance and 1 hit knocks out so many!

Reuniclus For the Win!!
    He's got an awesome movepool, Good abilities, good stats and is just cute as hell...

This gen I have one Pokemon whom I have utterly fallen for. I love them all really and find them all special in there own way, but my favorite for this gen is the fire moth Volcarona. Ha! bet you guys didn't see that coming! Musharana and Munna are still up in my top five for this gen though :3 It seems there is always one Pokemon that captures my heart and separates itself from all the other Pokemon. Charizard, Misdreavus, Absol, Froslass, and now introducing my new gen fave Volcarona.

Second place goes to Cryogonal by the way
    "If I had a world of my own everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't, and contrariwise, everything it wouldn't be it would.
    You see?" - Alice Linddell

Black and White came out on my birthday:3

I seem to have a thing for Pseudo-Legendaries. XD So Hydreigon is my favourite. However it is tied with Shiny Haxorus (Which I'm close to getting )
    James
    FC 4771 1307 9049 WHITE
    Playing Jap White 2 EXCITED

Time
    I operate under NZST (UTC+12). The times of which I am available are generally 9A.M - 1:30A.M.

Currently
    Hibernating. Training and playing White 2.

Default The Legendaries

It may seem like a cop-out and I only have White version but I like the main story legendaries of this game just because I like the history of them in this game. There are just so many interesting tidbits about Zekrom and Resh' in the game. I just hope to one day combine them and make an even cooler looking dragon.

Legendaries aside though I would say I enjoy playing with Ferrothorn.

Carracosta. For starters, it looks cool. It also has a pretty good movepool if you know how to use it. It's a great defensive pokemon. And... it's one of the cooler fossil pokemon, in my opinion.

Signiture template thanks to varanus_komodoensis

My Pokémon Website: Ace Trainers United
    Ace Trainers United Facebook Group
    Pokémon X Version: Alex - 2535-4116-7272
    Friend Safari: Poison -

Rufflet, just absolutely Cute!

Samurott's pretty awesome. My intrest in Samurott's faded a bit and I'm back to having Blastoise as my all time fave, but he's still awesome. I'm one of those who started liking him when they introduced the swords, though. If I ever get Grey, though, I'm getting Samurott, cause I want to kick that candy-*** Serperior into next week.

Emboar I always liked, and still do. He's fat, strong, and kind of cute. All the things I like in a Pokemon(And all the things Samurott doesn't have enough of). Come 'er, piggy! XD

Watchog and that psychotic look of his is probably the best thing since sliced bread. Go Watchog!

ConkElder is awesome cause it's a Kick-*** Granny Pokemon. *Honks Conkelder's clown nose.*

Excadrill is also awesome, despite way too many references to oh, never mind, I know where it will go. Simply because he looks like a big fat Ninja Mole. Ninjas + Moles + Chubbyness = AWESOME!!! Now if only there was a good Pirate Pokemon. (Ninjas are cool, but I like Pirates better.)

Oshawott and Trubbish are the epitome of ADORABLE!!!

Mandibuzz has a cool Gothic look to it, plus looks like a Vulture. Vultures are underrated. ...I know it's a California Condor, but same thing.

Scolipede also looks pretty cool. Probably the coolest Bug type, yet.

The Tao Trio is pretty cool too. Even if you don't ignore the fact that Reshiram looks like it has a pee shooter, or that Zekrom looks like a little elf with that hairstyle, or even if you don't ignore the fact that Kyurem is an obvious reference to 9/11, all three have a LOT of coolness to them.

I must say, I am 110% against this action, I mean, quoting Wikipedia, '' A world of free knowledge will be lost ''. I say screw SOPA and PIPA, and all who agrees with me, sig this! We all detest the bill and will fight for the freedom of the Internet!

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

Either Scrafty or Hax. Cant decide.

either hydreggion, volcarona or braviary(which is weird becaus i got black just to catch mandibuzz)

Due to the egregious lack of new Eevees, I don't have a favorite for this generation.
    F - is the Fire that rains from the skies
    U - for Uranium, Bomb!
    N - is for No Survivors...

Soul Silver code 5070 6140 8052
    Black code 0948 1862 7369

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Eeviil View Post
    Due to the egregious lack of new Eevees, I don't have a favorite for this generation.
    Really? You came into a favorite 5th gen topic just to say that?

I must say, I am 110% against this action, I mean, quoting Wikipedia, '' A world of free knowledge will be lost ''. I say screw SOPA and PIPA, and all who agrees with me, sig this! We all detest the bill and will fight for the freedom of the Internet!

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

I love Hydreigon
    Visit my YouTube Channel.

White FC: 3696 9355 9946

Offering:
        Spoiler:- Offering:
        Spoiler:- Offering:

Want:
        Spoiler:- Want:

Private message me with offers!

Credit to: PokemonRoss He's awesome, check out his Banner Shop: click here

*some orders have to be in eggs for sake of time. Thanks for your cooperation.

Galvantula is nice, along with all the other Bug types.

BUT, my favorite is Chandelure...god damn he's awesome.

Balance.Power.Destruction
    (credit to Skiyomi for awsome images)

First Shiny Hunt:

46 Hatches In

Page 5 of 79 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast