Page 70 of 79 FirstFirst ... 2060666768697071727374 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,750 of 1956

Thread: Who's your favorite 5th Gen Pokemon and why?

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzardy View Post
    I fell in love with Lilligant....and Volcarona, but mostly Lilligant.
    Can't blame ya, and that's my favorite as well, Volcarona.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada
    The Human brain is a funny thing, Do you know that?
    Credit goes to FairyWitch for the Banner.

The Serperior line for me. I love snakes, the appearance of them makes me just want to take on the world, Serperior looks so elegant too and Ash's Snivy makes me love them even more. People did love Serperior, but when they found out about its limited movepool, they moved on. But, I stayed because I love them.

Snivy,

simple, its the only pokemon i REALLY REALLY like in Gen 5, but there is also some others few pokemons i like to use in battles, but snivy is nr.1 :3

W2: 5072-1789-3761 | W: 1807-9100-3523 | IGN: Draco | My Clan: The Hoenn Triangle

Spoiler:- THT:

Oshawott.
    Why?
    Razor Shell
    I play Minecraft under the Same Username
    Romney 2012! Copy and paste this into your sig if you agree!
    73% of teenagers would cry if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 27% sitting there with popcorn and 3D glasses, screaming "DO A BACKFLIP!", copy this in your signature.

Credit to Mochi10 for the Team Pose
    Started by jesusfreak94:
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Volcarona: I love the typing, the design, and the colors. Also, the fact that it is a bug and learn Fly.
    Lilligant: It's a trap with all the power behind the beauty. I love the design too.
    ... and Reuniclus: All its evolutionary family is so intresting and I simply love the idea. It's so cool and cute. It's something inside a goo bubble that levitates.
    Last edited by me.as.mei; 10th September 2012 at 6:57 AM.

For me its between Reshiram, Haxorus, Samurrot and Archeops. I just love their designs. But there are others that I like.
    CURRENT ALPHA SAPPHIRE TEAM

Still need to trade Shiny Bagon. Get Feebas and Vulpix. Only 2 members are permanent.

Spoiler:- Claim & FC and Friend Safari:

Latias is my favorite. So many possible sets, most of them being extremely reliable.

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyria! View Post
    Latias is my favorite. So many possible sets, most of them being extremely reliable.
    But, that's a third gen Pokemon. This is 5th Gen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada
    The Human brain is a funny thing, Do you know that?
    Credit goes to FairyWitch for the Banner.

When I first played it, I hated the look of the pokemon, but they grow on you and Zoroark and Bisharp and Hydreigon are my favs from this gen.
    Pokemon Black FC: 3440 0217 8589 - Abhi

Pokemon Black Team:

Banner accredited to rosierjay

My favorites are:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1.Hydriegon (Forever and Always!)
    2. Level 100 Serperior
    [COLOR="#FF0000"] 3.Chomper (My Haxorus,) [ /COLOR]
    4.Shiny Meinshao that i met at random (Couldnt be bothered to finf the picture)
    And Last of all, my Reshiram
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My favorite pokemon is Carracosta. I like his sprite, his defense, his ability in solid rock, and the fact that nobody in OU tiers knows how to handle it when I sweep. He has access to shell smash, which enables him to be either a physical or special sweeper, with access to stone edge/rock slide, waterfall/aqua jet, and Earthquake, as well as Ice beam, scald, hydro pump, Hidden power fire. Solid rock enables him to tank like crazy against physical attacks, and gives him a chance against special attackers in sand.

Really, the only thing I don't like about Carracosta is his 4x weakness to grass.
    FC:3239-4037-5393
    Safari:

Always looking to trade or battle. Primarily UU and below, willing to do any tier.

LF:
    -->with charizardite x

Willing to trade several events/legendaries, including but not limited to :

I know a lot of people hate this one, but I'll have to say that Liepard. Why? It's the first Pokemon I caught and it resembles my real life cat so much. It's one of the Pokemon that has never been in the PC and that I've registered for the Autumn Friendly. It's my fastest one and it has certainly helped me a lot, as it's the one who has defeated most of my foes.

Out of all the Pokemon I favor in Gen 5, I'd say that Darmanitan comes out on top. As a Pokemon, Darmanitan is absolutely fantastic. An Adamant natured Darmanitan or hell, any natured Darmanitan, can OHKO practically anything you encounter playing through in-game with a Flare Blitz. I just love how Darmy's a complete wrecking ball of fire.

Design wise, I love practically everything about the thing. His stance, his overall bulk, the spikes of flame that shoot out of his head. Whatever it is. I just love how he looks.

I <3 Quagsire

My favourites are Snivy and Axew evolution line. When I first watched the first episode of BW, I decided that these two will definitely be in my team
    Name : ARORA
    Platinum FC : 0046-6930-6856

White FC : 4212-9202-4714

White 2 FC : 4084-3539-9316

Name : Psyora
    Alpha Sapphire FC : 0748-4318-5463

A tie between Hydreigon, Zekrom, and Scraggy.
    Hydreigon- I love it's cry and animation.
    Zekrom- I just like this poke. :3
    Scraggy- It's just adorable to me, it's back sprite, animation, and icon. I just like it when it pulls its little baggy pants up. (:

3DS FC: Yui | 2595 0836 4861

Smugleaf..I meant Snivy haha. He just looks so badass

Hydreigon (spelling may be wrong) Its a three headed dragon. Silly reason, but I just find it cool.
    "Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites."-Karen of the Elite Four

Here are a few 5th gen I like and why.

Scraggy - because I think it's cute

Musharna - I have soft spot for most pyschic pokemon, but I only like this one when it sleeps.

Bisharp - because he is one of the very few in the 5th gen who look like a cool pokemon and plus he is part steel.

Seismitoad - I love frogs

Sawk - He kicks butt, he's blue, and a fighting type. What is there not to like

Zorua and Zoroark - because there foxs and I love there ability to trick your opponent XD

Victini - it's a cute fire version of mew, though I tihnk mew is cuter and the awesome V-create.

-My top 3 favorites-

Snivy - because she's so sassy in the anime and my most favorite of Ash's new pokemon

Reshiram - Fire and Dragon, my two favorite types in one powerful package ^^

Mienshao - because I love japanese culture and it reminds me of it so much and again, it's a fighting type that knows how to own
    [The Hoenn Triangle]
    Join Today http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...Hoenn-Triangle

Feel the Crushing Power of the Sea Sector!

Credit to Shade2000

FC Pokemon X Flare♥ 2681-0317-2090

Spoiler:

Archeops - It looks cool and it's based off of an archeopteryx, which is a cool animal that is considered to be a transitional fossil.
    Zekrom - I just thought it looked badass from the start.
    Zoroark - See above.
    Volcarona - Easily the best moth design, in my opinion.

Talking My Unova Favorites!

While some of the new Unovian Pokemon look a bit...odd, there are three specific ones that really catch my fancy: Excadrill, Zoroark, and of course, Cobalion.

Excadrill is VERY powerful, and he tends to be pretty fast too. His sprite is really cool and eye-catching, especially his drill-claws.

Zoroark's art is by far my favorite. The black and red do a really good job complimenting his "style." When I say "style," I'm referring to how the Pokemon's personality seems to me. In my opinion, Zoroark, being a Dark-Type Pokemon, has a very mischeavious air to it. It's just plain strong, too.

Last but certaintly not last is Cobalion. Everything about this Legendary Pokemon appeals to me: its art, stats, and concept are all very interesting. To spare you my continual ranting concering Cobalion, he's my top favorite of the Unova Pokemon!

~nightsmith97
    Currently traveling through the Kalos region in Pokemon X!

I actually really like garbador and vanilluxe ;(, But my favourite is chandelure

Spoiler:- Friend Code(s)/Trade Shop/Credit:

axew and deino they're both dragons and fast and powerful and hav a creative design

Swadloon is my favorite, I just love the way he looks.
    3DS Friend Codes:
    4210-4144-1867 (Grass: Gogoat)
    5215-1142-5772 (Fire: ???)

Here are some of my favorites:
    Sawsbuck: I love the summer design and this deer can kick some butt.
    Zebstrika: A better version of Rapidash, and its electric. What's not to like?
    Dewott: I love Dewott! Favorite Pokemon overall. Just looks Badass with the dual Shell Blades.
    Sewaddle: Adorable
    Snivy: Favorite of Ash's Pokemon besides Oshawottt, just love the smugness
    Oshawott: I love Oshawott's personality on the show. He's just so adorable!

Spoiler:- Wild Future:

although my favorite types are steel-types(wannabe Steven LOL)
    but i'll have to go for Sawk on this one, he is awesome and somewhat overpowered:P

Page 70 of 79 FirstFirst ... 2060666768697071727374 ... LastLast