Page 72 of 79 FirstFirst ... 2262686970717273747576 ... LastLast
Results 1,776 to 1,800 of 1956

Thread: Who's your favorite 5th Gen Pokemon and why?

Zorua- it's really cute. I've always had a fondness for it ever since I saw it, along with Zoroark, released in the 4th gen.
    Volcarona- I thought it was a Legendary at first. But, of course, I was mistaken. But when I found out it wasn't a Legendary, it made me like it more. Not only is its design badass, it also packs a powerful punch!
    Gothitelle- I'll be honest here, and say that I didn't like Gothitelle at first. I thought of her to be a rip off of Gardevoir, one of my favorite Pokemon. But over time, I started to like Gothitelle more. She's actually not a bad Pokemon at all.
    All the Ghost Types in this gen- I love Ghost Types.
    Musharna- even though somewhat creepy, I love the cry and the inspiration of Musharna.
    Oshawott- my favorite Starter out of the bunch.
    I think this covers it.
    Last edited by Seles; 20th October 2012 at 3:32 PM. Reason: I forgot Oshawott!!! D:

a very important video - tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder and tales of the abyss

My favorite has to be Golurk. Not only is it a giant ghost robot, it's also a great pokemon to have in double battles due to it's resistance to most large-area attack moves.
    No Pokemon is perfect, and that is beautiful.

My favorite 5th gens are:
    Jellicent
    Thundurus
    Tornadus
    Braivary (Shiny)
    Chandelure
    Scrafty
    Hydreigon
    Ice Cream
    Oshawott
    Excadrill
    & more
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajduk View Post
    K, you get the games earlier...I will continue to enjoy my free health care
    Wow, really learned a lesson there xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    Canadians: The true winners in this scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post

1)What makes it a bit robotic to me is the fact it is able to retract its legs, like... a robot.
    I guess it is supposed to be a mix of a possessed statue and a super sentai-like super robot.

2)We already have Bisharp, a Pokémon who is supposedly inspired on Kaiju/Kamen Rider/Super Sentai enemies in the same generation, so it makes sense... or not.

3)But hey, no love for Cofagrigus?
    4)And yay for Flying-Type love <3~
    1) It's kinda based on both things actually. The fighting mecha-man is suggested by the overall design, the many fighting-type moves it can learn and the fact that it can Fly. On the other hand, it's also a Golem (an ancient clay statue creature) because of its name, its typing (ground=clay), and the fact that it also looks a bit rocky.

2)Absolutely, the first time I saw his sprite I thought "look, a power ranger". Love him too, btw. Drew him an awful load of times during class ^^

3)Sorry, not from here I'm afraid. I can't like everything...

4)Flying types are my passion. I do a flying-only team run each gen. If I were a trainer, I'd have wing shaped goggles and I'd ride mah Tropiuses everywhere! Muhahahhah *O*

Wich reminds me. EMOLGA!!! <3333 best generational electric rodent EVAH. A sugar glider pokemon, never dared to hope such a wonderful thing would happen.
    Last edited by Absol Wings; 21st October 2012 at 10:20 AM.

Credits:
    Sweep Freak for the profile picture and Sworn Metalhead for the awesome Delphox signature banner and badge

Swanna is a very beautiful Pokemon, it has a cute cry, and using it on White 2 made me appreciate Swanna even more (EV trained, I caught a Timid Ducklett with awesome IV's, so good that it was worth EV training it, breeding wasn't needed). And my favourite Gen 5 Gym Leader has one (Skyla).

I also like Jellicent, Leavanny and Lilligant, but they can't even come close to Swanna's awesomeness.

Volcarona.

First of all, design of it has too much references and they all seem very well-blended. Speaking generally, I think it has one of the best Pokemon designs ever. Moreover, I love the fact that there are three different Sun pokemon, and all have different bond with it. There comes the Volcarona's epic story, living near volcanoes and being a substitution of the Sun. The next good thing is its name, volcano+corona, just mythical. And finally it has a great pre-evolution, from design to name. It doesn't have traditional larva-cocoon-moth pattern, maybe because Larvesta is too hot to wrap itself in a cocoon.

I would have to say a tie between Servine and Joltik
    Joltik is just too adorable and fuzzy and twitchy... LOVE IT SO MUCH! <3
    I love servine because I have always loved grass types as well as the snakes, so why Servine and not Snivy or Serperior? probably the same reason I love Grovyle, Bayleef and Ivysaur <3

.: 3DS FC: 0490-5034-9209 :.
    .: DeviantART :: Graphics Thread :: Art Thread :: Art Shop :.

If I had to pick one favorite, it would probably be Ononokusu. I think it's a really unique looking dragon type, with a great attack, and speed stat to boot.
    http://www.xtmmo.com

I love Victini and Oshawott.. Thy are so adorable!
    Aiiooo, the top social network for pet owners and animal lovers.

whimsicott for personality and design, iwish they could have a higher base special attack

mine is keldeo has good sp.atack and its resolution form looks cool

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred keldeo View Post
    mine is keldeo has good sp.atack and its resolution form looks cool
    same but i like kyurem to its fusion with zekrom is awesome!
    My fc: 4871 5236 8426

Dare to battle me?

I'm back

I really like Meloetta. She's cute and is overall just an interesting Pokémon, both in design and abilities.

my anime list | anime reviews blog
    the inferno faction | inferno productions
    ask me anything...no really!
    | currently watching: .hack//Sign // 07-Ghost // 11eyes // BLEACH // Gurren Lagann |

i like Emolga there really cool

Quote Originally Posted by PokemonFreak2011 View Post
    i like Emolga there really cool

XD Emolgas are cool beyond words. Though I think their sprite looks a lot better than it does in the anime...

I've officialy declared this little guy my walk-with-me mon. He's my pikachu <333

Credits:
    Sweep Freak for the profile picture and Sworn Metalhead for the awesome Delphox signature banner and badge

Ah i cant just pick one favourite!! Chandelure or jellicent... they really hit home with the ghosts and shiny chandelure just look amazing

I like reuniclus. I felt like everybody just forgot about them and I think it's cute and a good pokemon. then theres Beartic, and gothitelle and garbodor, I wish they had more poisons. theyre always my fav

still in the process of plotting out team. want it to be unique and amazing. gardevoir will be included even if she's over used xD and mighteyena cuz they r awesomazing.

send me a friend request please ^_^

Hydreigon. Its design is awesome! (I like how it's based of a mythological creature, don't blame me) It has amazing stats and a lovely movepool in my opinion.

Though I have to say its evolution level is too darn high, but is it worth it? Oh yeah.
    White 2 Nuzlocke Team: The Victorious 4:

Deaths: 5

R.I.P. Fafnir II and Amanda

DA: http://allynidhogg.deviantart.com/

/)

Emolga must be my favorite too. It's so darn cute!

Minccino.

I always had a fondness for chinchillas and it was mostly due to the fact that one of my cousins had a chinchilla when I was younger. Minccino in my opinion looks extremely cute and for some reason it gives me the vibe of a retro design as it feels as though it could fit in with the original first generation Pokemon. I'm also the type of person who uses small and seemingly weak characters; yet, be able to surprise my friends through strategies. Minccino fits the bill especially with his multi-hit moves and strength (it's always fun to knock out Haxorus with the use of a Cinccino).
    Black Team:

Currently replaying Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver!

I'll add my 'Emolga!' to the list.

Come on, you can't resist the cute face!
    And then it steals all your apples.
    ~Author's Profile ||~|| <Fly High Graphics> ~
    ~rTTL: Chapter 3: 22% ||~|~|~|| rAVT : Chapter 2: 0%~

Honestly I think it would have to be Hydreigon, I've always wanted a dark dragon.

Mine has to be either Hydreigon or Bisharp, they both look awesome
    Anybody have event pokemon to trade??

What I need-
    Jirachi
    Deoxys
    Manaphy
    Shaymin
    Mew

What I have to offer-
    Lv.100 Darkrai
    Lv.100 Mewtwo
    Lv.100 Raquaza
    Lv.50 Celebi
    Lv.100 Registeel

And much more, if you want another pokemon, add me as a friend or send me a visitors message and i will see what I have got.

Errh, I can't pick just one :c
    Snivy and Oshawott + both of their evolutions. I believe they're the first Starter designs since Gen 2 that I've genuinely liked. Not that I particularly hate the other ones, mind you.
    Also Lilligant looks pretty, and Whimsicott is downright adorable. Gible(and it's family) and Hydreigon are awesome as well~
    ----------------------------------------------------------

XY Friend Code: 2148 - 9591 - 5511

Oh god sob those friggin' potatoes sob snivel sob.

JOLTIK! is just way too cute in every possible way<3

.: 3DS FC: 0490-5034-9209 :.
    .: DeviantART :: Graphics Thread :: Art Thread :: Art Shop :.

Page 72 of 79 FirstFirst ... 2262686970717273747576 ... LastLast