Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Emolga and the New Volt Switch! (687)

I'm sure there were no captures in BW026, or Volt Switch should have shown the Pokemon Bianca or Cilan caught, instead of Cilan, Pignite or Cilan's Pansage.

But I missed the funny parts, but it is still one of my favourites, it's right up there with episode 21.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon00151 View Post
    Aw man. Again with the Oshawott KOing >_<. But anyway awesome episode overall.

Anyone else during the Simisear vs Snivy battle say " EVOLVE! EVOLVE! EVOLVE! EVOLVE! EVOLVE! EVOLVE! EVOLVE! EVOLVE! EVOLVE!" in their head, just to be disappointed
    No because it still would be too early, but that's just my opinion.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

is excadrill in this ep
    .................................................. ......................

I think it was, Bulbapedia says it was, but that could of been because a trusted translator here said Excadrill was 99.9% confirmed because of it's voice actor, but it could of been Simisear or Watchog's voice, but if it was in the episode I missed it and I'm annoyed about that as well, oh well I'll probably see the episode again.

Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Excadrill got sent out in the first Volt Switch

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    Excadrill got sent out in the first Volt Switch
    cool it been getting a little bit of screen time recently i hope it will start to obey soon

Quote Originally Posted by jscholfield View Post
    is excadrill in this ep
    Yes it was.

It was the first "victim" of Emolga's volt change. Of course as usual it didn't do anything.

But I have to laugh at how drawn out it's "release" was from it's Poke ball. At first the emphasis of being sent out seemed like it was going to lead somewhere. Maybe Excadrill going into Rage mode. But nothing happened. I laughed and then Iris recalled it.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    I'm sure there were no captures in BW026, or Volt Switch should have shown the Pokemon Bianca or Cilan caught, instead of Cilan, Pignite or Cilan's Pansage.

But I missed the funny parts, but it is still one of my favourites, it's right up there with episode 21.

No because it still would be too early, but that's just my opinion.
    Trip/Shooti can have a Servine in Episode 10 but Ash can't in episode 28,when his was wild and possibly had a previous trainer?

sigh Makes sense to me

But as you said its your opinion

So was this a filler, did something important happen? Would Bianca leaving be counted as non-fillerish in a way, or not?
    Why dose it matter if an episode is a filler or not? Most fillers are fun, often its the non-fillers which can be boring. I don't understand why it actually matters? Is someone keeping a list or something?
    Technically no episode is a filler, since they are all made for a reason, otherwise its a waste of time and money. This episode had Team developments, training, a gender confirmation and a Pokemon debut (which should be counted as one of the most important things in the show).

Anyways this episode seems great, from the preview alone Simisear looked awesome in the anime. Hope they can make Simipour look as good.
    Last edited by MechaBulba; 31st March 2011 at 1:08 PM.
    Team Shut-down
    Pokemon X Friend Code: 4270-1529-9156. Please feel free to add me for Battles, Trades and Friend Safari (Dark Type: Pawniard, Sandile & Inkay).
    STOP SENDING ME FROAKIE VIA WONDER TRADE!

Well it was being laggy, anyway, it's better than it being rejected of episode screen time. There has yet to be an episode where all of the Teams Pokemon are in the same episode in best wishes, this and episode 12 were close, except in episode 12, Excadrill wasn't there and now Dwebble wasn't here, why can't we see them all in one episode, I liked how Ash sent out his whole team again.

Quote Originally Posted by MechaBulba View Post
    Why dose it matter if an episode is a filler or not? Most fillers are fun, often its the non-fillers which can be boring.
    Technically no episode is a filler, since they are all made for a reason, otherwise its a waste of time and money.
    This episode had Team developments, training, a gender confirmation and a Pokemon debut (which should be counted as one of the most important things in the show).
    Because it's good to have a non-stop of run of non-fillers, like BW is having. And yes some episodes are fillers if nothing important happens, a debut isn't considered noteworthy, I didn't see a lot of team development, maybe from Emolga and Snivy, but that's it, Bianca leaving made it a Non-filler I'm sure.
    Last edited by playerking; 31st March 2011 at 1:08 PM.

This sounds like an awesome episode, can't wait to see the episode pics. xD

Also, what happened when the Simisear appeared?
    The Chronicles of Black and White- Book 1: Unova Journeys - My fanfic that I've recently started. There's more to it than just the story plot of the games, so hopefully you'll like it. Currently doing Chapter 4.

Because it's good to have a non-stop of run of non-fillers, like BW is having. And yes some episodes are fillers if nothing important happens, a debut isn't considered noteworthy, I didn't see a lot of team development, maybe from Emolga and Snivy, but that's it, Bianca leaving made it a Non-filler I'm sure.
    The show is about finding and seeing Pokemon, so a Pokemon debut should be considered non-filler, since its kind of a big deal, filling a Pokedex is part of the story. Today it was Simisear's time. Anyways that just my opinion.
    Last edited by MechaBulba; 31st March 2011 at 1:19 PM.
    Team Shut-down
    Pokemon X Friend Code: 4270-1529-9156. Please feel free to add me for Battles, Trades and Friend Safari (Dark Type: Pawniard, Sandile & Inkay).
    STOP SENDING ME FROAKIE VIA WONDER TRADE!

So was this a filler, did something important happen? Would Bianca leaving be counted as non-fillerish in a way, or not?
    Nah, Emolga development, most of the team doing stuff, far from being a filler.

I kind of agree with MechaBulba with that but that would make almost all episodes of the other series non-fillers even though nothing relevant happened, unlike in this one but yeah I probably can agree with you on that.

I and most people though try to see it has content wise and not new pokemon appearance wise and that's why we qualify those old episodes as fillers.
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 31st March 2011 at 1:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MechaBulba View Post
    The show is about finding and seeing Pokemon, so a Pokemon debut should be considered non-filler, since its kind of a big deal, filling a Pokedex is part of the story. Today it was Simisear's time. Anyways that just my opinion.
    Are we watching the same show, it's about Ash and friends traveling and Ash battling the gyms so that he can beat the league, so it will lead to him being a Pokemon Master somehow, Pokemon from Unova appearing are just there to advertise the games and for a Bonus.

But yeah, I guess Emolga became a bit nicer, although it could go back to the way it was, but yes, this wasn't a filler.

Are we watching the same show, it's about Ash and friends traveling and Ash battling the gyms so that he can beat the league, so it will lead to him being a Pokemon Master somehow, Pokemon from Unova appearing are just there to advertise the games and for a Bonus.

But yeah, I guess Emolga became a bit nicer, although it could go back to the way it was, but yes, this wasn't a filler.
    same old same old am i the only one who dosen't like gym battles as much as fillers

Quote Originally Posted by jscholfield View Post
    same old same old am i the only one who dosen't like gym battles as much as fillers
    Yeah, the last two gym battles I didn't really find interesting, and if this was a filler, it would've been a good filler at least.

Episode Pictures are up

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonbw01 View Post
    again.....tranquill is missing.....
    Well with Ash always with his bird its nice to see him not with the damn regional bird

I actually bothered to watch this episode and it was great! Oh Bianca why couldn't you stay on the main cast? I would watch more episodes of Best Wishes with you in it. Your even making me warm up to Pignite a little. The flying Pachirisu is such a diva which makes for a great Pokemon. Sadly I'm not really feeling her relationship with Iris yet, it feels like she has better chemistry with other Pokemon then her own trainer, however it's only been two episodes so that can change with more Iris focus. Simisear is awesome! I love the faces it made. Great Pokemon.

So between Simisear, Bianca, and flying Pachirisu this was a great episode. I hope they make more like it.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Well it was being laggy, anyway, it's better than it being rejected of episode screen time. There has yet to be an episode where all of the Teams Pokemon are in the same episode in best wishes, this and episode 12 were close, except in episode 12, Excadrill wasn't there and now Dwebble wasn't here, why can't we see them all in one episode, I liked how Ash sent out his whole team again.

As long as the episode is entertaining, I don't think it's too important whether the "plot" is advanced or not. And that's a very loosely used term in Pokemon.

So Swadloon is male. Now all we need to know is what Dwebble is.

Looks like a nice episode.

Emolga and Snivy didn't actually battle in this episode though(Unless I missed something), title sure was misleading. But it does look like the two have some kind of problem with the other.

Seems like this episode had some good funny moments.

And Bianca leaves, I guess the day was to come eventually, I wouldn't mind her staying a little longer though. It's a shame we didn't see BW026 to know if she has any new Pokemon on her, I'm guessing not though.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Bianca appeared in this episode, she's a recurring rival and part of the plot, so no.... and it doesn't matter if the episode is awesome, don't know why people assume filler=bad (I'm not talking about you)

The first filler might be the next week episode. but it looks awesome.
    Last edited by RickHoenn; 31st March 2011 at 5:10 PM.

I bet Ash could've done more if he wanted to defeat Bell even with Snivy, despite the type disadvantage. Though, we'll never know.

Plus, it's really been awhile since I've seen such an intelligent Pokemon, especially a first stage Pokemon. Just think about it, Snivy's intelligence as a Serperior, as well as Servine. Inspiring!

Quote Originally Posted by RickHoenn View Post
    The first filler might be the next week episode. but it looks awesome.
    In next week's episode, James's Yamask is revealed to know Shadow Ball, so it can't be a filler next week.

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 5 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

this was great
    simisear looked awesome
    poor pikachu
    seen how snivy fits in the role of ashs team
    i hate the oshawott ko tho
    and next week looks awesome as well :3
    I sometimes use "uber" Pokemon,I don't calculate stat values,I don't use cheating devices,I don't breed my way to perfection,and I don't care about natures.I catch my Pokemon the way they are,and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones.If you use this philosophy,copy & paste this into your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
    In next week's episode, James's Yamask is revealed to know Shadow Ball, so it can't be a filler next week.
    ummm yes I watched the preview again o.o so Best Wishes imo had no fillers so far.

Anyway, I loved this episode, IDK episodes with team interaction are the best for me. Attract is amazing I think it will never get old for me.

Aww Bianca has to leave get that badge gurl! She's already one of my favorite characters in the anime, I love the blonde stereotypical ditz.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast