Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Emolga and the New Volt Switch! (687)

This episode was freakin funny, is it me or do the Pokemon hate Pikachu this seriesXD
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

I don't understand why Emolga didn't use attract against the 3 Watchogs and Simisear. So I can only assume that the squirrel has a sixth sense and knows those were females. It would be intresting if those 3 watchogs were the Patrats from the previous episode, back for revenge lol
    X Version, Friend code
    4098 - 3179 - 9820
    Friend Safari, Rock Type (Rhydon, Pupitar, Boldore)

Meh, this one played out just like the traditional, comedy forced 'the Pokemon get into some trouble, how can hilarity not possibly ensure?' episodes.

Prima donna, poke-trollop, Emonga, is a Parichisu knockoff minus the dental problems but it's nice to have the Yoshi-esque, pro-feminism, mofo Snivy to clash against her overall selfishness and ****iness. Everything else was downright predictable about this episode from the standard obliviousness of the humans to the 'An oh-so-cute Pokemon ticks off a much larger, short-fused beast and all the Pokemon need to set aside their massive apple sharing issues to stop it.'

Oh and in a sudden but convenient plot device, Bianca suddenly remembers that Ash won the Castelia City gym badge and not her, so it's back to Castelia for you, missy. Do NOT pass go, do NOT collect 200$!

What, did she lose a favorite character poll or something and the writers nixed her from the group?

God I hope Snivy keeps its attitude when she evolves.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by Juputoru View Post
    -Haha, Snivy don't give no fucks about this. It just drags Emolga back to the group like it aint' no thang.
    -And then those four snap out of it and accuse each other of stealing the food. Hilarity ensues. Snivy contiues to give no fuck.
    -Then Snivy solves the mystery by doing another "ugh, these idiots" look, then lifting up Emolga with Vine Whip. God, I love that little grass snake.
    -And THEN Snivy saves Emolga/Axew/Oshawott's asses, and follows it up with a perfectly timed "oh no you DIDN'T" finger waggle. As I said earlier: God, I love that little grass snake.

Needless to say, Snivy was the best part of this already pretty good episode. She is quite the badass.
    Proposed Alpha Sapphire Team

I liked this episode. Made me want a snivy lol, she was cool.

I've seen pictures and Swadloon is definatly male. <3
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/2isyqsx.png[/IMG]

This is probably the second best episode so far for me, the best being Snivy's capture. I loved the development for one of my favorite grass types as well as those hilariously angry and oh so desperate faces that simisear made when it got severely pissed.
    Draconic Pokemon are King: My Deviant: http://xxd17.deviantart.com

Omega Ruby Team:

I'm surprised at how many people like this episode enough to call it one of the best in BW. Hmm.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Quote Originally Posted by hol123 View Post
    I'm surprised at how many people like this episode enough to call it one of the best in BW. Hmm.
    Happens a lot when episodes are good, if for example this was 20 and 20 was this one people would be saying 20 was the best one, it's an in the moment thing, I'm betting people will say the same for some future episodes.

Still the episode was pretty awesome and is one of my favourites of this series, I have others that I like more but this is on my top 5 probably.

The Watchog...

HEE-YAA!

No, I'm not giving anyone credit for my team pose because I made it myself.

Definitely one of the favorite for me.

Remind me the good old days with tom & jerry.

The mischievous mouse. (emoga)
    The cat that got played. (watchdogs)
    The angry dog. (simsear)

Then there is the cool girl like she is from a shoujo manga/anime.

Now snivy evolution tree need to make it into my team.

black FC: 0432 7708 4935
    black 2 FC: 4213 1907 4532

Feel free to pm for trade evolve etc, I will be around pretty often.
        Spoiler:- People I have traded/evolved with:

I don't know about you guys but simisear really freaked me out.
    Welcome to my lair, sssssmall tasssty morsssel'sssssss. How kind of you to presssent yourssselvessss to me, I hope you can sssstay for sssssupper......

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.

Started by Crawdauntpro.

I haven't watched this episode yet, but I watched the last one. So if they just left Hiun City, then shouldn't they be in the desert? Why are they in a forest?

Quote Originally Posted by pheonix_102 View Post
    I haven't watched this episode yet, but I watched the last one. So if they just left Hiun City, then shouldn't they be in the desert? Why are they in a forest?
    As far as I can tell, the desert stuff was going to be in the Team Rocket VS Team Plasma episodes, which got skipped due to the disaster in Japan. Beyond that, it's just the anime staff loving to use forests as the generic location for nearly every damned episode.
    Last.fm
    ~~~

Yes, that is a lego Freddie Mercury.

Oh man Snivy was so cool this episode, I wish I had an animated gif of her wagging her finger.

Sceptile better watch out Since Snivy could give him a run for his money in the badass department.

Wow, Emolga is a glutton. Look at her belly after she steals food from the other pokemon.
    Welcome to my lair, sssssmall tasssty morsssel'sssssss. How kind of you to presssent yourssselvessss to me, I hope you can sssstay for sssssupper......

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.

Started by Crawdauntpro.

lol Snivy's so cool :3
    Not a surprise, Oshawott was hilarious.
    He just passed out half of the episode xD
    lol
    Good Episode...

"That's why, at this very moment, in the interval of a second,
    I wish to cross the world lines and protect your smile..."

Spoiler:- :

Black FC: 3568 - 3746 - 1976

Great episode. I wanted to strangle Emolga though.

At last saw the sub, WOW, I have been follow BW since the very beggining and there wasn´t any disappointing episode yet (only BW021 was very close ... never liked Gothitelle), no Brock at last, awesome Pokémon personalities, not forced TR in every episode, this season has everything.

Now, back on topic, Snivy´s and Emolga´s interaction was pure gold, I think we haven´t seen (I think) two girl Pokémon interacting, and this little feud between Big Sis Snivy and Diva Emolga is very entertaining, I hope it gets more developement

Quote Originally Posted by Squirtle_007 View Post
    At last saw the SUB, WOW, I have been follow BW since the very beggining and there wasn´t any disappointing episode yet (only BW021 was very close ... never liked Gothitelle), no Brock at last, awesome Pokémon personalities, not forced TR in every episode, this season has everything.

Now, back on topic, Snivy´s and Emolga´s interaction was pure gold, I think we haven´t seen (I think) two girl Pokémon interacting, and this little feud between Big Sis Snivy and Diva Emolga is very entertaining, I hope it gets more developement
    Don't mention thy forbidden word I capitalized & highlightethed. But I do agree that they should develop this a bit more but they seem to have reconciled at the end of the episode it seems.=/
    - Claimed:

-XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

Quote Originally Posted by KibaLG8 View Post
    Don't mention thy forbidden word I capitalized & highlightethed. But I do agree that they should develop this a bit more but they seem to have reconciled at the end of the episode it seems.=/
    Sorry, my bad, didn´t know it.

Back on topic, it looks like Oshawott still loves Emolga, wow, with all that Emolga/Snivy interaction and Oshawott/Emolga interaction, the mandatory "Pokémon gets separated from their trainers" episode will be plain awesome.

And I hope Emolga never loses that diva personality, it would be a shame if she becomes "nice" from now on.

I'm glad Snivy got so much focus in this episode. She's been a bit neglected before now, and seeing her get to act on her own and interact with other characters - as well as put on another amazing showing in battle! - really made a difference. I am so impressed with Snivy!

On the other hand, poor Oshawott's been getting KO'd so much! It seems like every ten minutes the little guy's got swirly eyes. It's cool to have the standard comedy fall guy, and he has shown some good moves so far, but I'd like to see Oshawott exhibit some real strength and poise soon.

As for Emolga... I can't fault them for having another fun, uniquely characterized Pokemon on the team, but I just don't like it much yet.

Robin Williams
    1951-2014
    "What's it gonna be? I don't know. But maybe along the way, you take my hand, tell a few jokes, and have some fun. C'mon, pal. You're not afraid, are ya?"

This episode was good. It was cool to see Baokkie for the 1st time. Emonga decides to use attract on some of the Gang's Male Pokemon so that they would give her their Pokemon Food. The gang try to figure out who did it, Tsutarja sighs and then reveals the culprit to them. It was cool to see Volt Switch for the 1st time, even though Emonga decided to make it work differently. Yanappu was funny when he was so mad for being woken up out of the Pokeball, and let Chillarmy have it with a Solarbeam attack. It was becoming clear that Emonga cannot stand battling, but Iris keeps on forcing her to. It was cool to see a rivalry brewing between Emonga and Tsutarja, the 2 Female Pokemon. Wow, Baokkie is really scary when it's made. It was great to see Tsutarja and Chillarmy work together to take it down, and to break the rock before it crushed Baokkie. It was great to see them share an apple at the end.

70/100

Quote Originally Posted by Juputoru View Post
    As far as I can tell, the desert stuff was going to be in the Team Rocket VS Team Plasma episodes, which got skipped due to the disaster in Japan. Beyond that, it's just the anime staff loving to use forests as the generic location for nearly every damned episode.
    Although, route 4 is pretty much the shortest route in the game, next to route 1. Granted, if you decide to explore westward, you'd get the desert resort and such. However, seeing as the 2 part TPvTR took place there, it's been covered.

It would seem odd to have them cross it in 1 episode, mind you.

But chucking an entire forest here and there between Castelia and Nimbasa just seems a bit too out of place.

Just hope Nimbasa isn't too far ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsubasa no Tenshi View Post
    Oh man Snivy was so cool this episode, I wish I had an animated gif of her wagging her finger.

Sceptile better watch out Since Snivy could give him a run for his money in the badass department.
    Considering what Snivy's been up to in this episode alone, she's practically usurped Treecko's position as resident cool guy/gal.

I have to say, I really enjoyed the interactions between Snivy and Emolga. Snivy was basically all, "you ain't foolin' me girl" attitude, while Emolga was basically just a conniving little brat. But in the best way. Just the way that Snivy called out Emolga on her own BS was funny as hell, but even better when she goes all out on that Simisear. Granted, she gets nearly beaten, but it was still pretty impressive.

I thought it was hysterical how it ended with Ash saying he's going for his 4th badge, Bianca is all, "what?! When did this happen?! I can't let you beat me!!!" *runs off*.

*sigh* Ah yes, I'm glad I'm catching up. .

/CL

"I'm not really here that much, if at all. I've moved on, to a different site."

"But, it's been fun. I'll come back every so often, but for the most part, I won't post much."

- Cobaltios

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast