Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Emolga and the New Volt Switch! (687)

Default Emolga and the New Volt Switch! (687)

Emolga VS Snivy! Volt Switch Chaos!

While training her new Emolga, Iris soon learns she has more than she bargained for when it uses its Volt Switch move without it being ordered. However, this Volt Switch works differently and forces Ash, Cilan & Bianca's Pokémon to come out. To make it worse, Emolga is manipulating all the male Pokémon of the team with Attract and faking tears. Will Iris be able to control Emolga's personality?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Now Emolga knows Fake Tears...?! What on earth? Or are we just talking about a fake Fake Tears? Haha.

Know it doesn't it's using it, without it being a move, which Sabonea, said I think. Because Emolga can't learn Fake Tears.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Did this episode start yet??

Yes, Pansage came out because of Volt Switch at first it was sleepy but it used Solarbeam and randomly took out Minccino.

Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Note to self don't mess with a sleeping Pansage.

Now Snivy VS Pignite. Why is Ash battling?

Emolga zaps them all, Snivy runs away to dodge it and Ash sends out his whole team.
    Last edited by playerking; 31st March 2011 at 11:10 AM.

Man Iris can't get a break with any of her Pokemon can she. Also Tsutaja is awesome.

Well Swadloon is male guys, the pokeys are fightning because of Emolga haha, this thing is a devil.

OMFG, Scraggy headbutting Pikachu, hahahahahaha.

Emolga's attract caused a feud between the group of Oshawott and Tepig against Swadloon and Scraggy.

Cilan with puffy hair is awesome and yeah, they're having lunch.

Haha Pikachu is getting thrown around like a volleyball by all of Ash's Pokemon well except for Scraggy because he's still weak lol.

Haha Sniviy looks like Emolga mother, controling her all the time, it might be a little jealously also.

Its annoying how Dent remembers oh Im going to feed Satoshi pokemons but ignores their constantly by letting them inside their balls, Pansage appeared atleast.

Good thing we got this moment though, it was hilarious plus I've been wanting some team moments.
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 31st March 2011 at 11:15 AM.

In the halftime preview, Emolga runs away, Snivy is sleeping next to Ash, but it wakes up and chases Emolga.

Missed Pikachu being thrown around.

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    In the halftime preview, Emolga runs away, Snivy is sleeping next to Ash, but it wakes up and chases Emolga.

Missed Pikachu being thrown around.
    He went to stop the fight but ended up being stringing shotted andd sent flying, while the other pokemons were fightning, Scraggy was hopelessly Headbutting Pikachu causing no damage :P.

Man that thing really loves apples.

Seriously art team/writers would it really bother to draw two more pokemos in the sleeping and eating scene(Dent's)?

OMG Snivy is so ****ing badass.
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 31st March 2011 at 11:19 AM.

Holy Smokes! It's Simisear!

So Oshawott and Axew leave before Snivy. Emolga wants Apples but Watchog are pretecting them, Emolga played the innocent act and got Oshawott to get the apples I think. The 3 Watchog annoyed Simisear, Snivy stops Simisear with Vine whip.

Simisear needs to calm the hell down and Snivy is like the mother of the group. Emolga should use Attract on Simisear.

Bianca leaves planning on getting the Insect Badge, because she hasn't got one yet, just like Trip, Ash is still in the lead!

Snivy splitting an apple into three to give Axew and Emolga a piece was cute, but what about Oshawott?
    Last edited by playerking; 31st March 2011 at 11:24 AM.

Are you kidding me?! Bianca came through Castelia City without battling Burgh? Wow anyways good episode.

Nice moral chapter, specially for the kids, telling them that you can't be selfish and you should share, Emolga learning the lesson at the end was really nice.

Damn this episode was really cool, once again battling/comedy/badassness and a nice moral to it, really good episode in every aspect.

Chimchar Arty wasn't int he gym previously, Shooti just went to the next one, I can see Belle thinking the same, plus she is clumsy, she probably was with them in the fishing contest and then just kept traveling with them, then "WTF I forgot the gym, Imma go back".

Great episode, Emolga using Hidden Power and Snivy using Leaf Storm to protect a rock from falling on Simisear, showed kindness.

Bianca is sure forgetful, but still what about a piece of an apple for Oshawott?

again.....tranquill is missing.....
    Pokemon X and Y rules!!!

This was a great episode, Snivys personality was developed very well here. Plus there was a moral!

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonbw01 View Post
    again.....tranquill is missing.....
    They will keep chaging spots with one another, drop it, Tranquill will be on episode 33 so we know it will keep appearing just like Swadloon.

So was this a filler, did something important happen? Would Bianca leaving be counted as non-fillerish in a way, or not?

This has definitely got to the best episode so far of Best Wishes.

My favorite part (that didn't include Snivy or Emolga) was Scraggy continually headbutting Pikachu without any effect whatsoever and poor Pikachu was only trying to break up the fight.

My favorite part including Snivy and Emolga is when Snivy wasn't going to take any of Emolga's crap. Like the part where Snivy was getting in the middle of Simisear and Emolga tried to "creep away."

Snivy was like "uh-uh, I don't think so, not on my watch." And the awesome part about it, Snivy didn't even have to look.

I also liked how MOST of everyone's team showed up aside from Dwebble (and maybe any captures that may have occurred in BW026), and Team Rocket didn't appear either.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Aw man. Again with the Oshawott KOing >_<. But anyway awesome episode overall.

Anyone else during the Simisear vs Snivy battle say " EVOLVE! EVOLVE! EVOLVE! EVOLVE! EVOLVE! EVOLVE! EVOLVE! EVOLVE! EVOLVE!" in their head, just to be disappointed

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast