Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: RPG Cafe - Open 24/7 for all your role play needs

Default RPG Cafe - Open 24/7 for all your role play needs

Welcome. A brand new forum for Role Players to come and discuss anything they may want to about RPGs. You can ask about RPG details, share ideas, plot bunnies, ask for advice and give out advice. Just have fun and follow the basic rules, which I have plaugersed from the Fanfic Cafe.

RULES
    • Don't blatently advertise your RPG
    • No spam
    • Put some thought into your posts, don't just post an idea you had 2 seconds ago, make sure there's something to actually read.

Hiki Ixian Guest

Does it have to be pokemon RPG's or any kind of RPG's?

You're allowed to make RPGs on any subject.

Hiki Ixian Guest

So what happens now?

Uh, you read the rules? You make an RPG? What do you mean "what happens now?" didn't you notice the other two forums with all the posts in? Seeing as you didn't notice the rule saying No Spam I doubt it.

PokemonMasterPika Guest

I think we need a few people to mod the ideas forum. Maybe mod isn't the best way to put it, but we need some of the deidicated RPers who will graciously review and respond to every idea in there. There are only about three replies to RP ideas and the rest are ideas that no one has replied to and have gotten buried on page one and probably won't get looked at now...

Although I don't have any RP experience on SPP, I'm a good RPer even without any proof.

I have already PMed Castform about his failed Golden Sun RP and offered to help him out.

Assuming he accepts help, does anybody object to us making a thread about it if we decide to make a prototype before we actually post it? (For editing, discussion, development, etc.)

Banner by the illustrious Avenger Angel

Bronislav is my Name and 1984 is my Birth year. If you can't say my name, just call me Bron or Slavik.

That's what the cafe is for.

Hikashi Guest

So we make up our own RPGs, right? Not to sound stupid or anything, I just found this forum.
    If so, I would like to make a Pokemon RPG.

Gastlis Guest

I'd like to join an RPG, but I'm kind of having trouble coming up with a good charicer. I want it to be me, but, to understand, read my title. I think I have a good idea of what to put, but what about my pokemon?

Elite Cyborg Trainer? Well for starters, assuming you are elite in an RPG will get you no where. Cyborg, only if the RPG calls for it, so that leaves you as "trainer". If you want to base a character on yourself, it's not hard. Think about your personality, think about what you often wear, that Personality and Description done. Name, Age, Gender shoudn't be too hard for you to work out. For your pokemon, pick your favourites, pick pokemon you don't use in games very often, be imginative, pick randomly. But don't pick legendaries unless the RPG says you can.

Gastlis Guest

So, you just want me to change my title? Then I'd have to change my charicter description a bit. Thats what you want me to do?

Oh, and I changed the way of my RPG charicter. You can check it out.
    Last edited by Gastlis; 17th March 2005 at 10:04 PM.

Xkraid Guest

Err... If anyone has seen me RPing how good do you think i am? I think im not an RP n00b but not good enough to be an Advanced RPer, right? Cause i was wandering how can i make my RPing better so i'll be an advanced RPer?

Since this is a Cafč, I have a question to all the RPGers who goes in here;

What is the best RPG you ever have entered?

Thanks to Blaziken's Charizard for the trainer card and to Poochyena, the banner-master, for the banner.

Paired up with...Buizeru, a Golden Sun-friend.

I claimed Sami from Advance Wars in the Bishounen thread!
    I also claimed Andy+Sonja ( Warshipping ) and Sami+Mel Mah ( Revisedshipping ) in the Couples thread!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gastlis
    So, you just want me to change my title? Then I'd have to change my charicter description a bit. Thats what you want me to do?

Oh, and I changed the way of my RPG charicter. You can check it out.
    I think you misunderstand. There are more than one RPG going on here, each with a different plot and requiring different types of characters. Your user title is meaningless in RPGs, it has no influence on your character what-so-ever.

Gastlis Guest

Okay, I think I've got it now. I changed my title, my RPG profile...heh, is that good? *shivers at thought of being told something bad*

Xkraid Guest

Damn... Im beng ignored... Lol just joking! Lemurian asked what the best RPG we ever joined was and mine has to be The Great Search a.k.a. The Search For Serebii but it died a long time ago...

I have a question I've been wondering for a bit. Do we have to PM a mod to make a discussion thread for our RPG'S? Just wondering.

Not really. But if it's not used for discussion and turns into a spam or chat thread it'll get closed.

The best RPG i've ever been in was the Pokemon School at The Pokemasters. Every season from start to finish had a character of mine in, and it was great fun.

The best overall RP I was in was the Sonic RP by Kaiser, but he got all n00bs with no intent to come back and it died shoretly thereafter, even with my attempts to keep it alive.

Currently, the best RP that I'm is Carcaptors: Blossoming of the Clow, by Yorei.

Ok, I have a question. Me and Chaos are getting signups for our Megaman (AKA Rockman) RP, but it's all guys. Is there any way to get girls interested in it? I mean, there are plenty of girls on the forum, so why is it that none of them want to RP about it?

Any help is appreciated.
    Last edited by bronislav84; 30th April 2005 at 11:18 AM.

Bronislav is my Name and 1984 is my Birth year. If you can't say my name, just call me Bron or Slavik.

Because they are probably not interested in Megaman XD You could get males to play the females, I mean, it's not hard, I play male characters alot XP But other than that, you will just have to hope, because unless they are interested they wont join, y'know.

I kinda figured that, Raging. Thanks anyway. I'd ask you to join, but if you joined it would probably be out of pitty, and you'll want to not RP in it after a while. Besides, since you haven't joined yet, it must be that you don't have a thorough background (even with the info we provide) to try. Oh well. Thanks for confirming my suspicions, anyway.

Funny note: I'm playing a girl in the Cardcaptors RP, but she's kinda secluded. She's gonna make friends pretty soon, though. I'm still learning how to RP girls.

Are you doing that thing where advanced RPers will reply to an RPG idea if no one else is? Because I posted an idea in the 2005 RPG Ideas post, but no one is offering any advice or help.
    Coming soon...

Banner: Made by Azure Wolf

i feel like an idiot not knowing anything

AKEBOSHI Guest

The best RP I'm in is 'A Brand New Adventure'. Mainly because I RP as a Gym Leader :/;;

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast