Page 1 of 24 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you use the Red Gyarados?

Hybrid View

Default Do you use the Red Gyarados?

did anyone else use the Red Gyarados
    I do,i love it
    I play Pokemon Platinum for DS. I have lvl 1 Charmanders up for trade.Leave a comment thing on my profile.
    Name : Nitro
    FC : 2922_6202_2501
    I'll be happy to battle/trade.[IMG]http://i52.*******.com/2rxazpk.jpg[/IMG]
    P.S. i dont have Staraptor with me atm he's been replaced by Dragonite.

Haven't ever used one myself, but I might decide to EV train one if I can find a viable set that doesn't call for any egg moves.
    <---My best friend since generation III (I recently learned that mine likes spicy tuna)

Sorry folks, I've been very busy lately, so no more freebies (Deinos/JP Dittos/Pkrs) from me. However, I'll still do any "true" trade.

I caught the Red Gyarados, but I never trained it. But I will probably use it one day as an additional part to my team.

Credit: Blood Red Absol

3DS Friend Code: 2681-0769-5068
    Name: Misa
    Friend Safari: Dragon (Gabite, Noibat, Sliggoo)

I'm formerly Kiseki!

Caputed it, but I did not use it. Did not see the point of it, just used a regular Gyarados as my HM slave instead.

I used it on my SS after I cought it but just for a short time..
    Pokemon White : 0303 9366 4065

No, it's shi-t just like this thread

FAGS

Yeah, a long time, he had 4 lives when i caugth it with the ultra ball, did fight it with my Entei and Croconaw (caugth Entei with masterball, didt want to roam Jotho ;l.).
    Used a long time, likely 20 Pictures With him! Do now use RAYQUAZA and DIALGA, PALKIA, LUXRAY and INFERNAPE.. (100, 51, 81, 100 and 100, gonna raise Giratina if i have him)

I use it on my HG story team. If I ever get myself a copy of SoulSilver for the heck of it, I will try and catch one with a decent nature for non-story purposes.

-1st place at my Toughest Trainer Tournament
    -Friend Codes
    -White: 3954 6397 8535
    -Diamond: 2019 6150 4056

No. It's overrated.

I used it to help me defeat a the electric gym leader one day, since my lead pokemon was electric and so it wasn't very effective.
    HeartGold: 2579 8440 3084

Quote Originally Posted by lumiina View Post
    I used it to help me defeat a the electric gym leader one day, since my lead pokemon was electric and so it wasn't very effective.
    how did you use a flying/water pokemon like graydose to defeat an electric gym when eletic attacks would have do 4X the normal damage on it?

I have to admit that I planned on using the Red Gyarados in SoulSilver version, but I ended up depositing it in the PC and I haven't gone back for it in over a year. I really do like Shiny Pokemon, but the Red Gyarados is so common these days that I didn't feel the need to keep it around. I think I traded the Red Gyarados from my HeartGold version so that should tell you that I don't really care for it :x

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    I have to admit that I planned on using the Red Gyarados in SoulSilver version, but I ended up depositing it in the PC and I haven't gone back for it in over a year. I really do like Shiny Pokemon, but the Red Gyarados is so common these days that I didn't feel the need to keep it around. I think I traded the Red Gyarados from my HeartGold version so that should tell you that I don't really care for it :x
    Exactly! if not everybody could get it, id proably use it, now if i ever run into a wild shiny gyarados, i just flee.... because theyre way too common.
    POKEMON X

SO EXCITED FOR GEN 6, HAVE NOT BEEN THIS EXCITED SINCE GEN 3 AND 4, ALSO HAVE NOT PLAYED AS THE GIRL SINCE THEN.

In my SS I did catch him. But ended up never using him, like I had originally planed. Main reason being that, in all my other pokemon games, I always use a Gyarados. So when I got HG, I was only going to catch him. But it turned out to be a female one, and just had to train it, haha ^^;

I caught him (mine was a him, so deal), if only the for the sense of accomplishment, but I never really trained him. There's not much that makes him any better from a regular Gyarados, and what does make him better isn't enough to make me like Red over Blue.

if you have some free time, check out my new demo! ~ last.fm ~ steam

it's part of my team that defeated red. it was at level 61, and now at level 76.
    KARPZ ROCK
    THE HIDDEN RULER OF THE RESORT AREA IS WATCHING YOU
    Gyarados is technically a blue Magikarp with its body multiplied x8 with horns and fangs. See my sig pictures to see what i mean.

'Nuff said.

White Team: (will be replaced by)/ (depends on my mood)

i caught the red gyrados and used it to beat the elite four. i liked it then i traded it for a mystery mew
    bushie
    white fc:2581 7084 0443
    soul silver fc: 4298 8231 5702
    WHITE 2 FC : 3182 9975 4292
    3ds fc: 4356 0302 3712
    HERE WE GO EAGLES

I don't and never will for one reason... It's considered shiny and I don't train shiny pokemon. There too valuable for me to train especially since I don't know how to EV train pokemon.

Spoiler:- Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by Satori View Post
    . There too valuable for me to train especially since I don't know how to EV train pokemon.
    Do you realize that it is hard to find someone that wants to trade a pokémon that 's valuable for a shiny that you will always find in a pokémon game?

About the question: No. I have trained in other saves. But it needs too much experience for leveling up. I don 't like to use pokémon that is Slow or Futuating on his experince needed to lv 100 classification.

Eeveelover824 made this awesome banner

I am back to Pokémon/Serebiiforums. If you had any business with me before my long time outside Serebiiforums, let me know by a Private Message

Quote Originally Posted by Pokémon Trainer Xande View Post
    Do you realize that it is hard to find someone that wants to trade a pokémon that 's valuable for a shiny that you will always find in a pokémon game?
    Yes well for a person who's first shiny, a Ratatta, was caught in the cave beside Ecruteak City (HGSS not GSC) its still considered valuable to me.

I've been playing Pokemon since GSC and have played Yellow version after playing Gold and a friends' Crystal.

Spoiler:- Credits:

I caught him as a trophy and I use him as an HM SLAVE.
    BLACK TEAM!
    (I have claimed Honchkrow, the Don)
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/xfnpc5.png[/IMG][IMG]http://i56.*******.com/21l4h6t.png[/IMG]
    R.I.P. Shiny Dusknoir and Shiny Ratticate
        Spoiler:- Credit:

Quote Originally Posted by Pseudo-Unlegendary View Post
    I caught him as a trophy and I use him as an HM SLAVE.
    I've found this too. Gyarados is an incredible HM Slave.

I caught him ... hes actualy on my E4 team atm ... still havent beaten it tho.

My Team:
    LVL 41 Raikou
    LVL46 Typhlosion
    LVL 46 Lugia
    LVL 44 RED Gyarados
    LVL 38 Graveler
    I have been playing pokemon for as long as i can remember, FireRed being my favorite game of all time.

Hatched an adamant shiny and EV'd that before catching lake of rage gyarados which isn't trained - the one I hatched is trained and relatively flawless but I don't use it competitively :/ I dislike using shinies because false accusations annoy me and I don't use legends either because when I started out their use was frowned upon competitively... the old group still has its grip on me >.>

Rarely on here from now on so PMs and VMs will get very late replies, the only site I will be on is my forum (click the banner to visit) which I am on every day.
    The free zorua are still available. I won't battle anyone I don't know so don't ask!

My main FC's are:
    Charly (B):5114 2825 8300 - Japanese pokemon & Zorua trades only.
    Charly (SS): 4942 3334 2812 - Everything 4th gen
    Buffy (W):2666 1316 2030 - Everything 5th gen

I usually use him as he's one of the best HM slaves in the game...otherwise, no I never really cared much for Gyarados.
    SoulSilver FC: 0562 2957 9153
    Hey all, glad to be here! While I don't battle professionally or anything, I wouldn't mind trading or battling for fun with anyone.

Page 1 of 24 1234511 ... LastLast