Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Do you use the Red Gyarados?

I used it for a little bit the first time I played Silver. At first, I wanted to train it in SoulSilver too, but I was too busy training my team so it stayed in the box.
    Soul Silver team:
    Diamond team:

It fainted -_- ud think a flamethrower from a level 40 typhlosion would keep the red gyarados up and running, but after the elite 4 YES cuz I caught it @ level 65! Also I used my MB on it cuz I used an Ultra B on Ho-oh! But then i found a prob facing lugia!
    Thanks Sworn Metalhead for banner!

Yes I used it, I've planned to catch a Magikarp or a Gyarados, but when I saw that I could catch the only Shiny Pokémon that I like (red Gyarados) I've decide to use it. And he's powerful now <3
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

I usually catch it, but thats it :S, I'd prefer to use kingdra in its place....

Spoiler:- Friend Code(s)/Trade Shop/Credit:

i just caught it to have it, it's a shiny after all. but, no i didn't use it.

Right now, I'm using it. In fact it has both a great nature and IV for it's attack stat.

I'm going to trade it to my black game here soon and probably send it to be a starter in white2 whenever I feel like getting the game and when I can start sending guys over. I like using older generation types even as I progress through the game.

I'm one of those crazy people that turn game on and off until I get the nature I want lol. So I'll keep trying to catch it until I get the right nature and male haha It's gotta be male I'm picky with my Pokemon gender. Once I get the right nature I'll put it into a box and let it sit there for later EV training. So I don't use it as my team I use it for later.
    My Soundcloud

My ReverbNation

Music & Musicians Alliance Club

I was going to but then I decided not to because it would have taken me ages to level him up as well as my other pokemon.
    Anybody have event pokemon to trade??

What I need-
    Jirachi
    Deoxys
    Manaphy
    Shaymin
    Mew

What I have to offer-
    Lv.100 Darkrai
    Lv.100 Mewtwo
    Lv.100 Raquaza
    Lv.50 Celebi
    Lv.100 Registeel

And much more, if you want another pokemon, add me as a friend or send me a visitors message and i will see what I have got.

No, in the older games I had it learn hyper beam, but now its a special move. I'm not a big fan of gyarados

I used it for a while. But then I replaced it with Charizard.

I don't use the Red Gyarados, he rests in my PC.

Total HM slave. Carry me on the waters, shove those boulders aside, lift me over the raging waterfalls. If only it could fly...

I feel obliged to leave it untouched along with other legendaries and rare pokes. Have always done this since my first pokemon game lol is that weird?

I used it a fair few times in the original Silver and Gold (and Crystal); however, I have yet to use it in HG/SS.

Hold up...actually I did use it. As my Whirlpool HM slave (well I needed someone for it since Azumarill was my permanent Water Pokemon:P).
    Black Team:

Currently replaying Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver!

I have before. On my first Soul Silver playthrough, I did. His name was Reuben and he was actually a boss. I don't do IV's, EV's, or Natures (most of the time), but I know he kicked a lot of butts. He was awesome.
    My Shines (Gifts/GTS, some RE): -Lucky, -Pichu, -Raichu, - Vileplume, -Bellera, -Hunbro, -Entei, - Darunia, -Burning, -Mew, -Flybea, - Azumarill, -Weavile, -Arceus, - Blaxorus, -Janine, -Swampert, -O'kee, -Purple, -Suicune, -Raikou, -Furret, -Blupo, -Charming (first random encounter on Black), -Blingblang, -Tempos, -Whiscash, -Rueben and Rubri, -Goragal, -Starmie, -Porygon-Z, -Athena, -Jim Bo, -Pinkeye (first ever shiny encounter on Emerald).

I used it as a pokemon to trade and get good pokemon in return.

Used it as my main water-type and waterfall user.

In my many many runs of Gold, Silver and Crystal I have used it but it was always fighting for the spot of water Pokémon since there are a lot of good ones such as Suicune, Lapras, Feraligatr, Tentacruel and Starmie. But I did recently capture a Jolly one and I plan to use it in the Battle Frontier.

Plat FC: Restarted recently. Update later.
    HG FC: 0820 1928 9654
    White FC: 1550 7122 1586
    Black 2 FC: 3526 4292 5271
    3DS: 2809-8335-2844
    Screen Name: Atli

Quote Originally Posted by Sheimi-Shaymin View Post
    Then you sir, must be burned. May I graciously pour gasoline onto your person and ignite you with a match, and allow my farts to viciously make the flames bigger.

I caught it but never used it..
    Signature edited due to exceeding the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

On my first time playing Heart Gold I used a Synchronize user to catch a Jolly shiny Gyarados who had 31 IVs in Speed and decent IVs on it's other stats (I think...)
    Then I transfered my Gyarados to Platinum to EV train him. I used him in the Battle Frontier and some Wi-fi battles 8D

In my other playthroughs I got 2 Adamant shiny Gyarados. They have been sitting in the boxes forever, waiting for the day I'm not too lazy to EV train them.

If I ever play HG/SS for the 4th time I plan to actually use the shiny Gyarados in my in-game team.
    Miiverse is addictive~
    Click Ran if you want to visit my Void c:
    I'm not a native english speaker, so I'm sorry if I make mistakes.

i did, i thought it was really cool to be in a double battle and have the red one and a blue one next to each other XD
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

I do indeed use the Red Gyarados in my SoulSilver game. I was planning to send it forward and have it learn Bounce in Black 2 or White 2, but I might just keep it in SoulSilver and breed a Moxie one instead with the Masuda Method.
    Shinies: (x2)
    Shinies are Not For Trade
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dream World Females:     Spoiler:- Click:

Only used it for awhile, now he just sits locked up in the box...
    Game: Soul Silver
    Name: Agent X
    FC: 3955-1298-0022

Fire Red Team (0 badges):

Emerald Team (3 badges):

Soul Silver Team (16 badges):

No, I try to avoid using him because of the x4 type weakness. Plus I tend to carry my favorites with me.

Free 4th Gen Shinies, TMs, and Evolution Items.
    I also have a shiny Zapdos and Articuno up for grabs, check the link above.

Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324 LastLast