Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324

Thread: Do you use the Red Gyarados?

I caught and recaught the red Gyrados a bunch of times in my ($10 bootleg) heartgold game until I caught one that was adament and had High IVs. I would have used him in my legit SoulSilver, but I just can't work up the effort to catch and recatch anything.
    I just got on Gen VI with Alpha Sapphire, and I'm looking to update my battle team with well bred hidden ability Pokes. I'm also looking for evolution and mega stones. Most of my horde is still in gen IV, so I'm in the process of transferring.
    All the Pokemon I offer have "relatively superior" IVs or above, as rated by the judges.
    I have some female HA Eevees with a neutral nature (I can't remember which one); a few female moxie adamant gyradoses; a bunch of female Timid Drought Vulpix; a bunch of Growliths with Morning Sun and Flare Blitz; a bunch of Bulbasaurs with Chlorophyll; and Iron fist Chimchars.
    3DS FC: 4656-6532-6312
    IGN: Thom (yorke)

Nah. I mean, gyarados really isn't that good... And just because he's shiny doesn't mean he's any better, everyone who's played the game has him...

I don't use him, everyone gets him so he is just too mainstream. I prefer to use my favourite Pokemon and more unusual Pokemon. Plus, I use Feraligatr instead for my Water Type, just because I like him more!
    Too much water guys!

Yes, it helped me a lot with the E4 and Lance.

Wild Future ~ Tyrone Walpole
    Credit
    I have claimed the Almighty Charizard.

I caught it, but didn't use it on my team. Its nice to get a free shiny that looks awesome but I find Gyaradoes kinda overated

I honestly either just keep him in the box or use as an HM slave, hehe.

Xx|Divinity|xX

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324