Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 476

Thread: Chilisex91's Vault 101 Trading Thread

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    13

    Default Chilisex91's Vault 101 Trading Thread

    Howdy! Welcome to Leova's Vault 101 Trading Thread. This is the first time i am attempting something like this so bare with me!

    STATUS: CLOSED


    Rules:
    1.All Serebii Forum Trade Forum Rules apply!

    2. No hacks.

    3. Be honest. No one likes liars. :P

    4. Be patient, i will reply to all of the requests.

    5. Please post on here, don't PM me. (Only PM me if i havent gotten back to you on your trade.)

    6. Most importantly, have fun! It's just a game

    [I][B]NOTE: All of my events are now on my Black Version.

    Note:
    I am very lenient towards trades but not to the point where its generosity!
    I also clone my pokemon, i don't know how someone can have a trade thread without cloning, so if you're against it, sorry, don't trade here.
    i won't post IV's because it's a hassle, but if you want to know what they are, just ask, ill tell ya!

    Also, if i forget about your trade, please remind me! I run two trade shops so its only normal


    White List:
    Ropav
    meowm1xx

    Black List:
    N/a

    Pending Trades:
    NONE.


    Services:
    I can IV breed up to two stats. I dont like doing RNG abuse... :P
    I can also EV train your pokemon. I can do it within a day if i'm not busy.


    The Pokemon

        Spoiler:- Eggmove Pokemon::



        Spoiler:- Dream World Pokemon::


        Spoiler:- Events::


        Spoiler:- Dream World Events::


        Spoiler:- Shinies/ Flawless::


    Wants:
    I'm mainly looking for Gen V events i don't have. UPDATE: im not looking for shinies anymore because i found out how to do them myself.

    Im interested in all dream world pokemon and events i don't have. i will offer high for them!

    Have Fun and catch em all!
    Last edited by chilisex91; 12th July 2011 at 12:19 AM.
    3DS FC:
    2766-8494-0240

    Friend Safari: Fairy
    Swirlix/Clefairy/Snubull


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The great grand Aussie land
    Posts
    343

    Default

    I offer shiny dustox for ur flawless gible ???

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere in the Milky Way..
    Posts
    79

    Default

    I'd like goon's Scizor, sneasel, and duskull. I can offer zekrom, thundurus, kyurem, the gen 5 trio, regigigas, cresselia, palkia, Uxie, medprit, and azelf.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    55

    Default

    Hey can you tell me what's the nature of your Deino? Also I'm interested in your 10th Anniv Espeon, PKTOPIA Electivir, and most of your events lol. I can offer Rottom UT, Kyurem(Catched in a Premier Ball), Shinny Blastoise, or Reggirock. I have a lot more to offer, let me know

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Interested in
    Zorua Lv. 10 Jolly

    Axew Lv. 30

    Deino Lv. 1 (Flawless w/ Dark Pulse)
    Offering Deoxys / Ho-Oh / Lugia / Manaphy / Darkrai / Dialga / Palkia / Giratina / Jirachi / Pikachu Coloured Pichu / Celebi
    pick your choice

    Pokemon That Im Looking For : Shiny Deoxys (Lv 100)

    POKEMON ONLINE : ZenoDZeon


    User is a confirmed scammer and is on the Trade Forum Blacklist. Be warned when trading. This message must be kept in your sig, or you'll be banned.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wearjo View Post
    I offer shiny dustox for ur flawless gible ???
    would you happen to know the IV's of the dustox?
    3DS FC:
    2766-8494-0240

    Friend Safari: Fairy
    Swirlix/Clefairy/Snubull


  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aim06 View Post
    I'd like goon's Scizor, sneasel, and duskull. I can offer zekrom, thundurus, kyurem, the gen 5 trio, regigigas, cresselia, palkia, Uxie, medprit, and azelf.
    i can trade you the sneasel and duskull for cresselia, uxie and mesprit. I might need another offer for the goon scizor.
    3DS FC:
    2766-8494-0240

    Friend Safari: Fairy
    Swirlix/Clefairy/Snubull


  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pittbull View Post
    Hey can you tell me what's the nature of your Deino? Also I'm interested in your 10th Anniv Espeon, PKTOPIA Electivir, and most of your events lol. I can offer Rottom UT, Kyurem(Catched in a Premier Ball), Shinny Blastoise, or Reggirock. I have a lot more to offer, let me know
    the deino is Timid (the flawless one) sorry i guess i forgot to put that

    im only particulary interested in your shiny blastoise. what lv is it at?
    3DS FC:
    2766-8494-0240

    Friend Safari: Fairy
    Swirlix/Clefairy/Snubull


  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by manaphyfan View Post
    Interested in
    Zorua Lv. 10 Jolly

    Axew Lv. 30

    Deino Lv. 1 (Flawless w/ Dark Pulse)
    Offering Deoxys / Ho-Oh / Lugia / Manaphy / Darkrai / Dialga / Palkia / Giratina / Jirachi / Pikachu Coloured Pichu / Celebi
    pick your choice
    i have all of those
    do you have anything else?
    3DS FC:
    2766-8494-0240

    Friend Safari: Fairy
    Swirlix/Clefairy/Snubull


  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    28

    Default

    i have Ash's Cubchoo
    wanna trade Iris' Axew
    3DS FC: 0173 1447 1596

    TSV: 1763

    [IMG]http://i44.*******.com/vsl5ro.jpg[/IMG]

    *credit goes to Pkmnfn for the Awesome Sig*

    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, ‘If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.’

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    @ Kiwi's Awesome Trade Shop
    Posts
    194

    Default

    Offering UT Liberty Garden Victini, UT WINN2011 Celebi Modest w/Pokerus
    for Pre Gen V Legendaries
    I Quit SPPf (for the time being)
    Had a blast, cheers

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    0

    Default

    I'm interested in your eggmove piplup, sneasel & duskull. I do a few eggmove pokes and would be happy to trade accordingly. Here are a few I can offer:

    Houndour with rage, fire fang & incinerate
    Eevee with yawn & synchronize
    Totodile with crunch & dragon claw
    Absol with zen headbutt
    Trapinch with earthquake

    I have some others and am working on some more too.


    LF: King's rock, Ferroseed with stealth rock & leech seed, Psyduck, Ekans, Wailmer, Sky-form Shaymin & Mew. Also, I'll take elemental stones and other nifty items.

    I will love dog-type pokes or anything with eggmoves I don't have.

    Offering: All starters, Eevees w/ yawn, synchranoise & baton pass, Zoruas, Houndours w/ incinerate, rage & fire fang, Cyndaquils with thrash & flare blitz, Riolus with blaze kick, Absols with zen headbutt, Bulbasaurs with giga drain & ingrain, other eggmove pokes, SO many other eggmove pokes some black exclusives, plenty more, just ask!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pambihirang_nilalang View Post
    i have Ash's Cubchoo
    wanna trade Iris' Axew
    Id be happy to trade for those
    when can you trade?

    Quote Originally Posted by KiwiDude View Post
    Offering UT Liberty Garden Victini, UT WINN2011 Celebi Modest w/Pokerus
    for Pre Gen V Legendaries
    i have two Victini's. whats its nature? (im looking for timid, jolly, and adamant)
    i already have a modest WIN2011 Celebi

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePandaPunisher View Post
    I'm interested in your eggmove piplup, sneasel & duskull. I do a few eggmove pokes and would be happy to trade accordingly. Here are a few I can offer:

    Houndour with rage, fire fang & incinerate
    Eevee with yawn & synchronize
    Totodile with crunch & dragon claw
    Absol with zen headbutt
    Trapinch with earthquake

    I have some others and am working on some more too.
    im interested in your totodile, houndour and absol.
    unfortunately, those eggmove pokemon are in my SS so i need sometime to transfer them over. ill add you to my pending trades. is that okay?
    3DS FC:
    2766-8494-0240

    Friend Safari: Fairy
    Swirlix/Clefairy/Snubull


  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Why do you care?
    Posts
    1

    Default

    wat were the other generation v events
    Zorua Lover
    White friend code: 4856-6588-6063 offering:
    all gens. starters, zoruas,zoroacks, 3 Johto beasts, most legendaries from other gens.
    i can also infect pokemon with pokerus!
    I'm free to trade between 2-8 pm me with an offer at any time
    when we trade plz turn ur chat off
    wants: CUTE pokemon, shiny pokemon

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zorua Lover View Post
    wat were the other generation v events
    the japanese ones? those eggs that hatched into random pokemon, the japanese victini.
    theres lots
    and theres also DW events as well
    3DS FC:
    2766-8494-0240

    Friend Safari: Fairy
    Swirlix/Clefairy/Snubull


  16. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Why do you care?
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chilisex91 View Post
    the japanese ones? those eggs that hatched into random pokemon, the japanese victini.
    theres lots
    and theres also DW events as well
    how did u get the jp ones!!!!! do u live in japan, if so never mind
    Zorua Lover
    White friend code: 4856-6588-6063 offering:
    all gens. starters, zoruas,zoroacks, 3 Johto beasts, most legendaries from other gens.
    i can also infect pokemon with pokerus!
    I'm free to trade between 2-8 pm me with an offer at any time
    when we trade plz turn ur chat off
    wants: CUTE pokemon, shiny pokemon

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zorua Lover View Post
    how did u get the jp ones!!!!! do u live in japan, if so never mind
    hahaha no i live in california
    and people have the events on here...a lot of people got japanese versions of the game
    3DS FC:
    2766-8494-0240

    Friend Safari: Fairy
    Swirlix/Clefairy/Snubull


  18. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Why do you care?
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chilisex91 View Post
    hahaha no i live in california
    and people have the events on here...a lot of people got japanese versions of the game
    oh that means im never gonna get them, until it comes to america
    Zorua Lover
    White friend code: 4856-6588-6063 offering:
    all gens. starters, zoruas,zoroacks, 3 Johto beasts, most legendaries from other gens.
    i can also infect pokemon with pokerus!
    I'm free to trade between 2-8 pm me with an offer at any time
    when we trade plz turn ur chat off
    wants: CUTE pokemon, shiny pokemon

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chilisex91 View Post
    the deino is Timid (the flawless one) sorry i guess i forgot to put that

    im only particulary interested in your shiny blastoise. what lv is it at?
    It's Lvl 51 and it's legit. I'm interested in your Shinny Flawless Dratini, Ash's Pikachu Flawless(it's legit right?), 10JAHRE Lugia UT, and 10th Anniv Espeon. I can offer you my Shinny Blastoise, Shinny Riolu /w Sooth Bell UT, Shinny Giratina UT, and any items your looking for.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pittbull View Post
    It's Lvl 51 and it's legit. I'm interested in your Shinny Flawless Dratini, Ash's Pikachu Flawless(it's legit right?), 10JAHRE Lugia UT, and 10th Anniv Espeon. I can offer you my Shinny Blastoise, Shinny Riolu /w Sooth Bell UT, Shinny Giratina UT, and any items your looking for.
    what lv is the rioulu and giratina and what are their natures?
    and yes, the pikachu is legit
    3DS FC:
    2766-8494-0240

    Friend Safari: Fairy
    Swirlix/Clefairy/Snubull


  21. #21
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    0

    Default

    im interested in:
    shiny deino flawless
    shiny zapdos
    shiny latios
    shiny gible flawless
    shiny palkia
    shiny flawless bagon

    I offer:
    shiny cobalion
    shiny virizion
    shiny oshawott
    shiny larvesta
    flawless shiny vulpix
    flawless shiny spiritomb

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chilisex91 View Post
    what lv is the rioulu and giratina and what are their natures?
    and yes, the pikachu is legit

    Riolu and Giratina are Lvl 50. Riolu's nature is Mild and Giratina's Carful

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zangetsu375 View Post
    im interested in:
    shiny deino flawless
    shiny zapdos
    shiny latios
    shiny gible flawless
    shiny palkia
    shiny flawless bagon

    I offer:
    shiny cobalion
    shiny virizion
    shiny oshawott
    shiny larvesta
    flawless shiny vulpix
    flawless shiny spiritomb
    im interested in shiny oshawott, cobalion, larvesta, vulpix and spiritomb
    what are the natures of vulpix and spiritomb?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pittbull View Post
    Riolu and Giratina are Lvl 50. Riolu's nature is Mild and Giratina's Carful
    okay, so take your pick of 3
    Last edited by chilisex91; 6th April 2011 at 6:30 PM.
    3DS FC:
    2766-8494-0240

    Friend Safari: Fairy
    Swirlix/Clefairy/Snubull


  24. #24
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chilisex91 View Post
    im interested in shiny oshawott, cobalion, larvesta, vulpix and spiritomb
    what are the natures of vulpix and spiritomb?



    okay, so take your pick of 3
    Okay, I want Shinny Flawless Dratini, Ash's Pikachu Flawless, and Shinny Flawless Totodile. My FC is in my sig, what's yours?
    Last edited by Pittbull; 6th April 2011 at 6:40 PM.

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Spiritomb is adamant
    Vulpix is timid

    I have a flawless adamant aron
    flawless jolly trapinch
    flawless jolly growlithe
    flawless jolly dratini also

Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •