Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Colony of Eden - A Zombie based RPG

Default The Colony of Eden - A Zombie based RPG

It is 2030. The war for humanity rages on against all Undead. We are on the brink of loss with very few spots of society still remaining. While the government in hiding continues its façade of a political system, The ordinary citizens of the former U.S.A have been left to suffer. In lieu of this surprising turn of events, those who have decided not to give up sought out shelter in the tundra of the Yukon creating the first zombie safe-haven. Others everywhere have created similar ones and but one remains. When the living dead triumphed, the world degenerated into utter chaos. With the total collapse of law-and-order, small bands of individuals emerged to assert their authority. Looters, bandits, and common thugs prey on the survivors, taking whatever they want and indulging in whatever pleasure they can find. What police and military forces are lefty serve as protection for the government in hiding, deserted in attempts to save their families, or degenerated into bandits themselves. Isolated city's became battlegrounds, with scattered groups of abandoned citizens fighting to defend barricaded areas from both zombies and human renegades. The countryside flourishes with zombies. With cities picked clean of humanity, the undead fan out in search of prey. Country homes and suburban neighborhoods are torn to shreds as citizens flee, attempt to stand and fight, or wait helplessly for the slouching multitudes to engulf them. We are part of the colony of Eden. Every day is a continues fight for your life. All males over the age of Fifteen are drafted into the military while females have the option to join if they wish.. You are one of the elite soldiers part of the Z.A.P (Zombie Assassination Project). With the upcoming epidemic "crawling" (hehe) closer each minute we need to protect the colony with the best protection possible and eradicate the undead before the worst possible scenario is in effect. A period of silence unknown for generations and a world ruled by the undead.

Spoiler:- About Eden:
    Last edited by littlea53; 14th April 2011 at 2:42 AM.
    WHITE FC - 3138 9749 0073

[IMG]http://i56.*******.com/nysgo9.gif[/IMG]
    Credit to _Mew for the banner.

Lets get started.

Maru was busy cleaning his M1 carbine, awaiting the arrival of success from his "Simplistic" mission. The man-created utopia was abuzz with excitement. Today was a special day for all the colony. Today they were celebrating the 100'th mission conducted by the Z.A.P program and the 4 operatives Maru, Azukan, Daniella, and James (as they were they were the operatives that partook in this mission). "Man. I hate being in public." Complained Maru. But nobody heard him or they just didn't seem to care. "I said, I HATE BEING OUT IN PUBLIC!" Maru exclaimed. but nobody seemed to hear him nonetheless. "Sigh. Alone again. Naturally" whispered Maru to no one in particular. He started humming his favorite song alone.
    Waiting......
    Silence.......
    Peace........
    Ear-piercing moaning......
    "What the ****?!" Exclaimed Maru. It seemed the fortress was being surrounded by zombies!

James was doing a magic trick for a small group of young children, "Here is the quarter" he said as he waved the coin in the air, "and now it's gone." James said as he gestured his hand and the quarter disappeared. Just then he head moaning, "EVERYONE GET SOMEWHERE SAFE!" James shouted as he pulled out his M16. "Maru, can you see any of them?!" James asked as he scanned the area. "Never mind, I got one!" James shouted as he pointed at a window, outside the window was a small horde. James quickly shot a few of them as they broke in.

Azukan was staring blankly at the sky, his blue eyes seeing nothing as he pondered about whatever topic came to mind; the breeze slowly shifting his hair. His back was leaned up against a chimney, his shoulders slumped as he exhaled into a relaxed contortion. Then, a sharp growl broke his train of thought like a glass rod. His head snapped to the side. The welded steel gate was being bombarded by the usual undead hordes. Azukan picked up his trusty golf club he had next to him, his best friend. The thing had busted the skulls of many zombies, and was still without a scratch, gleaming like the silver moon. Azukan's .22 Rifle shook on its strap as he stood up on the wooden roof. A look of impending adventure and excitement sparked in his eyes, and a ChesireCat-esque smile overtook his face. He hopped down from the roof and made his way over to the gate, spinning his golf club in his hand, heart pounding from the impending battle....
    Thunder Ghouls is getting low on members and we could use your support. Join us
    FC for Trading and Battling:2666 3899 5906
    Name: Azukan(happyface) Record: 3W-8L
    [IMG]http://i39.*******.com/344uwsj.gif[/IMG] I have alot of bred Deinos. They need homes.

My Best Friend Pokemon: Smashy Gorebyss Honchkrow     Spoiler:- Credits:

Noise filled the air. A few of the undead who had gone on ahead quicker than the rest of the horde turned slowly around to look for it's source. They moaned as they slowly walked forward, their senses leading them to a large steel door several kilometers away from the main gate. It then creaked open, the new noise causing the undead beings to continue forward.

Two lights appeared in the dark tunnel. The zombies paused slightly, but continued on. Then a sound similar to a car engine was a heard, and the lights sped forward towards the undead. Their last moments of un-life ended as their entire bodies, including heads, were crushed by massive wheels.

Daniella smiled from the driver's seat of her monster truck. For the raven-haired mechanic of Eden, it was fun killing the already dead.

"Hey guys!" she chirped into her walkie-talkie. "How are all of you doing?"
    RPGer Profile
    ~~~~
    [9:09 PM] delilah: achievement unlocked: use the phrase "drop it like it's hot" in my final biology project
    [1:55 AM] gabe: Presumably I don't get ###### rights because I'm English, and am thus expected to say "curse ye to Beelzebub's eternal damnation, knave"

Azukan heard his walkie talkie go off. He answered, "Yeah im fine so far," and put it back on the strap on his hip. He stood on the watchtower and looked at the horde below him, trying to get inside the colony. Azukan hopped down from the watchtower, then took his rifle off his shoulder. Another soldier, a man with short brown hair and black eyes, wielding a Soviet AK-47, joined him at the steel doors. The two of them stuck the barrels of their guns into the small holes in the doors, which were specifically made for that purpose. They each fired into the skulls of the undead, sending a spray of blood to the air. One by one the undead fell at the door, until the growling went silent. Azukan could hear an engine running nearby, it must be Daniella. Azukan opened the gate and stepped outside, brandishing his golf club, to finish whatever was left outside. A growl beside him, and he turned to face his "lively" attacker...
    [IMG]http://i39.*******.com/344uwsj.gif[/IMG] I have alot of bred Deinos. They need homes.

"Hey guys, I see you took care of our company." James said as he looked around. "I can't find Maru anywhere. Have you seen him?" James asked Azukan, just then James noticed the solider who was holding an AK-47 was bleeding. "Solider show me your arm!" James demanded. The solider slow show his right arm, there was a large bite in it. The solider began to vomit blood, James knew that it was too late for him to preform an amputian of the limb. James unholstered hid Winchester 1887, he looked down the sights as the solider turned. "Tough luck, chum." James said as he shot the solider in the head. "Okay, Azukan, go make sure no one else got infected. I am going to look around a bit." James said as he pulled the Solider's dead body out of the Colony, after this he walked into the Colony.

Azukan nodded and turned to the zombie he was in combat with. He would go to his duty after this fight. Azukan leaped at the zombie, bringing down the golfclub on its neck in a diagonal swing. "Hroah!" Azukan shouted as he swung. The zombie's decayed neck was shattered, and the zombies head flew off, the rotten skin tearing like waxpaper. The zombies headless corpse fell to the ground, and Azukan turned away from the body. Azukan started power walking around the colony, checking for infected staff. So far, noone but the soldier with the AK-47 was dead or infected, but even the loss of one man made the jobs for everyone much harder. Azukan knew him and his squad would go on a Wide Patrol in a few days (if you get the reference i commend you) to search for supplies and survivors. Azukan's duties were finished, and he set off to find his comrades, wherever they were

((OOC: This is doing better than I previously anticipated! Explosions FTW))

Maru was well hidden in his underground trench system which only the Z.A.P. knew about. Although sniping had it's perk, Maru decided to create a more "exciting" approach. As the zombies walked above his position, Maru would snipe them from below. Picking off any remaining forces from underground, he heard his name being called and immediately dashed toward the sound of the voice. "What's wrong?" Maru asked in a barely audible tone. He didn't want to attract any attention to the wounded citizen. "I was walking towards the stream, when I saw some looters scouting the area! They must have seen the zombie congregation and decided to investigate!" The citizen exclaimed in a worried tone. "Were you hurt?" "I was shot in the arm, but i'll survive." " we have to get you to James." "That would be divi-" The sentence ended there and Maru quickly found why. A team of bandits had infiltrated through the commotion and was gaining on their position. "Holy Dog****! He radioed Azukan to get down into the tunnels as quickly as possible while Maru armed the mines. "Ha! Daniella is missing out on all the fun! These Robin Hood wanna-be's are going to hell!" Maru thought as the fougasse mines was completely wired.

It was a fine day for Daniella. She was happily driving along, her monster truck crushing the undead that had walked into her path. The wheels of the truck soon rolled to the stop as she hit the breaks, causing a few zombie guts that had gotten caught in the tyres to fall off. She then jumped out of it, booting away a still active head away as she did.

"I need to wipe my boots later," the raven-haired young woman muttered to herself.

The area had been cleared of the undead, unless one wanted to be technical and claimed that the few immobilised bodies and massive amounts of blood and gore did not count as clear. Daniella didn't really care for the specifics, for she had gotten the job done, and was still Z.A.P's top female operative (In other words, only female operative).

Sighing to herself, she reached down to pat off dust from her jeans.
    RPGer Profile
    ~~~~
    [9:09 PM] delilah: achievement unlocked: use the phrase "drop it like it's hot" in my final biology project
    [1:55 AM] gabe: Presumably I don't get ###### rights because I'm English, and am thus expected to say "curse ye to Beelzebub's eternal damnation, knave"

Azukan recieved Maru's call and sprinted to the opening for the tunnels as fast he could. One of the things he hated most was those who disturb the peace in the name of fake heroism, aka, bandits. He jumped down the tunnel stairs, and headed toward Maru's location, his rifle ready in his hands...

Michael woke up from his bed at a small home just beside the guard tower in the colony of Eden. He stood up and looked out of the small window and saw the Z.A.P. massacring the helpless, mindless and stupid zombies. Michael jumped in delight as he put on his clothes, got his duffel bag and took out his FN Minimi. He started shooting the zombies. When all those zombies died, he sat down on the ground and returned his light machine gun back on the duffel bag. He went back to his home and to his own mini-armory and started getting some weapons and ammunitions. After doing so he left his home and started killing zombies. He then stumbled upon a weird underground trench system and went in. He gripped his M4 Carbine tightly to see 2 grown men aiming their guns up to the ground.

“Freeze! Who are you people!!!! WHO ARE YOU!” Michael said as he aimed his M4 Carbine on both people ready to strike in the case of danger.
    I bought Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty...

then....

Nothing....

Daniella was not very happy. Correction, the raven haired-girl was pissed beyond measure, and was nearly about to snap and bash somebody into a wall. The cause of all this negativity and anger?

Just a few perverted bandits that are now lying on the ground twitching in pain and lying in a puddle of their own blood.

She had left her truck in the tunnel leading to her garage, and had ran into a few bandits that had attempted to raid from her stores (A.K.A. Thousands of ammunition packs, several explosives, a cannon from a German Panzer IV Tank, a few rocket launchers and a motorcycle). When they had seen her, they unwisely decided to comment on her bosom.

That was when she shocked them all in the crotch with her stun-gun, and then began to ferociously assault them.

Back in the present, Daniella was driving her motorcycle through the narrow tunnels, wisely leaving her monster truck behind. She screeched to the halt when she ended up in the trench system, as she saw two more bandits.

"Why can't we have a peaceful day so I can shop all I want?" she moaned into the air, not really caring if anyone heard her.

As she got off the motorcycle and hefted up her Soviet AK-47, she quietly added a few more words.

"And more time to tinker with my precious machines."

(robin, Daniella's right next to Michael, relatively speaking.)
    RPGer Profile
    ~~~~

"You must be that new guy! Micheal's the name right?" Maru said in a relatively calm voice. "Apparently we've all forgotten our manners. I'm Maru. Founder and chief of the Z.A.P program. And i've think you've forgotten yours as well." Maru suddenly pulled his peacemaker out of the holster, slid under Micheal, and pulled it to his head. "Daniela, I thought you knew better. You've been in half of my missions! And Azukan more than me! I know you started yesterday Michael, but you have HAD to go through recruit training! Hold on, Azukan hand me the detonator. Never mind i've got it." As bandits neared the trench, Maru detonated the fougasse mine causing a hell of a bloody mess, and a gargantuan explosion. That let Michael know that he wasn't afraid to destroy human or undead.
    Last edited by littlea53; 9th April 2011 at 7:41 PM.

Azukan checked the other tunnels for bandits. Sure enough, there were 3 of them in a tunnel that had metal crates, and sure enough, that was their cover. Azukan hated these rats, they were coming into their home and trying to take their belongings. He got out his .22 rifle and fired at them from behind the corner of the entrance. All these bandits had were crappy little 9mm's, so he deduced they would be easy, since noone ever gave crappy guns to experienced soldiers. Azukan looked for any opening to a shot, and sure enough, one of the greenhorns left his head exposed. Azukan fired, and the shot struck him in the temple, making him fall back immediately. Azukan winced and closed his eyes as the shot rang, he hated killing others (nonzombies of course), but they tried to kill him, so it was understandable. The other 2 novices fired out, a bullet whizzed past Azukan's head. Azukan took cover behind the corner and waited for an opening. He heard a footstep. Azukan thought," ****! theyre progessing in the tunnel! I didnt expect them to do that!" Azukan felt a stab of panic, but he supressed it quickly. No, panic wouldnt help here. Azukan peeked around the corner ever so slightly, and quickly saw an opening as a novice bandit tried to move behind another crate for cover. Azukan pulled the trigger quickly, but did not wince or close his eyes. He was forever beyond that. These were scoundrels who stole from others. The bullet gouged a bloody hole into the bandit's chest, straight through his tan jacket. The bandit lurched and fell, his cameo army hat bouncing off his head as he hit the ground. Azukan heard the gasp of the last bandit, and took an unexpected route of attack that would surprise the last scoundrel. Azukan took out his trusted golf club, and charged at the bandit, jumping over the metal crate, the bandit's eyes wide with fear and surprise. Azukan swung his club in a large sweeping diagonal motion, knocking the handgun out of the bandit's hand, where it skittered far away against the concrete tunnel wall. Azukan stepped back from the frightened bandit and said," Draw your melee weapon." The bandit looked confused. Azukan replied to his confusion, saying," I enjoy an honourable fight with the last enemy." The bandit, having no other choice, pulled out his weapon, a standard police baton. Azukan waited for the bandit to prepare for battle. Then, Azukan charged at the bandit. They both struck and blocked each other's attack. Azukan spun with fanning strokes, stepping around his opponent each time. The bandit was able to block the first few hits, but Azukan's peculiar fighting style was able to strike a savage blow to his kneecap. The bandit grunted in pain, stumbled back, giving Azukan a critical shot. Azukan spun on his right foot, reversing his direction, and swung directly at the bandits head. The club smashed into the theif's mouth, shattering his jaw and dislodging a few teeth. The bandit swayed to the side, and Azukan spun in another reverse, swinging again, the club smashing into the legs of the bandit. The bandit fell back, hitting the ground immediately. Azukan spun and raised the golf club up during, then brought it down with crushing impact as he stopped his spin. The bandit's skull was crushed in, and bloody matter oozed out. Azukan flicked the blood off his best friend, and walked back the way he came, very satisfied with the long battle that had just taken place.....

(felt artistic, so made alot of detail)

(OOC: Ah...OKAY! + I read the Zombie Survival Guide. It's pretty nice and good.)

“It’s Michael, M-I-C-H-A-E-L or if you prefer to call me using my full name that will be James Michael. And sorry about that, I never really knew you guys. I thought you were just some bandits ready to steal our supplies through this inconspicuous underground tunnel system. Oh and yes I did pretty well on my training. I was nearly perfect. Oh and can I have your SAA, it will surely add to my collection of weapons. If not can I have any spares or anything. ”

Just then Michael heard there were other bandits nearing the trench; suddenly Azukan had killed these incoming bandits from other tunnels. "Oh well, might as well join in on the fun" Michael thought as he went to a tunnel to find bandits incoming and so took out his FN Minimi and started shooting at the incoming bandits, having no care of accuracy because they were human.

“This is awesome man, blood and gore, killing people and stuff. It’s just like any other zombie video game. I’m ready to assassinate these dead people and those evil people! Let’s do this! Oh yeah it’s on now!” Michael said to Maru.
    Last edited by robincool98; 10th April 2011 at 4:51 AM.

then....

Nothing....

((OOC:What's a SAA?))

"You have not experienced the real thrill of killing zombies OR bandits until you have been cornered with over 9 dozen zombies about to chew you intestines out when there only 5 feet away when all you have is a bicycle and a .32 tomcat pistol to defend yourself." Maru heard footsteps above. "I'll be back in exactly....... 12 Minutes and 41 seconds." He then sprinted out of the tunnel system and unsheathed his katana.

(OOC: You're peacemaker I guess. It is a gun right? What is your peacemaker?)

"Well of course, I have already tried that in video games but seriously, everything that has happened is closely related to video games, movies or books right?" Michael said as Maru left.

Michael looked at his duffel bag. There was an FN Minimi, his Remington 870, his M4 Carbine w/ grenade launcher, a Shaolin Spade which he got from a Chinese Temple, A Bolt-Action Mosin-Nagant Sniper, and Dual HK-MP5 with their respective ammunition tucked into pockets or either below them. The duffel bag was a little bit heavy but Michael got used to the heaviness. He checked his utility belt which contained his Dual Desert Eagles, pepper spray, 2 smoke and frag grenades and some gum. He smiled at his weapons then looked out for any bandits in the tunnel that he was on.

then....

Nothing....

Azukan busily ran from tunnel to tunnel, checking for other undead or bandits. The tunnels seemed to be clear, until something caught his eye. In the middle of the furthest concrete tunnel, a man-sized hole was dug. There were chunks of rubble nearby, revealing that the hole had been dug from under the concrete. So thats how the bandits got in. Azukan pondered. Perhaps they could use the tunnel to their advantage and find the bandit base. He pulled out his walkie talkie and phoned in to everyone what he had just seen....

James walked down a small corridor, as he reached about halfway he noticed a group of Bandits, about seven in all, breaking into the Armery. "Guy I need help, got a couple of Robin Hoods getting our guns." James whispered into his walkie talkie. Just then the Bandits noticed him. "Get that bastard!" The Leader shouted firing a few rounds at James, James was hit in his left shoulder."Bastards!" James screamed under his breath. James began to fire his M16 at the bandits, after about 5 minutes of not stop firing he noticed he was out of ammo. "Cut me a break! Please!" James said as he threw his M16 on the ground and pulled out his Glock 17. "Get the Grenade Launcher!" The Head Bandit commaned. "OH ****!!!!!!!!" James shouted as he doved into a room. "GUYS HURRY!" James shouted into the walkie talkie.

Several minutes earlier (A.K.A When Maru addressed Daniella and before his conversation with Michael.)

Daniella gave a smile at Maru, and then quickly hugged him. Very tightly. Or in other words, glomped him. As the young man attempted to escape from her hug, she spoke.

"I've screwed up many times before!" she happily said to her colleague. "And you guys still love me for it!"

Ignoring the fact that Maru could not breathe, and was pretty much a few centimetres away from her bosom, she continued her speech.

"Remember the time I accidentally bombed a gas tanker which we were supposed to take back to base? You guys still forgave me. Probably because I immobilized a lot of undead in the process. And that time when I..."

The raven-haired girl continued on and on, but soon stopped. She let go of Maru, and listened as he began to talk to the new recruit. After he had finished and ran off, she turned to Michael.

"Hiya!" she said, greeting him with gusto. "You're new aren't you? Then that means you'll have to remember that Maru can be a bit depressing."
    RPGer Profile
    ~~~~

Azukan heard James's call about the grenade launcher from a nearby tunnel. He ran over with his rifle in hand, then froze as two M16's were pointed at him. James was behind the corner of a nearby room, and the two bandits had Azukan frozen in place. The leader had a grenade launcher in his hands, and was placing a grenade in the launcher. Azukan didnt know what to do at this point. He wouldnt be able to move his arms fast enough to shoot both of the bandits, nor duck in time to avoid being shot. He could only count on James's or another third interval in this case...

“Ah…I see maybe Maru needs a dose of what people call fun! So anyways, hi my name is James Michael Thompson or you can call me Michael.” Michael said to Danielle.

Suddenly Michael heard a few gunshots and a grenade blowing up on a certain tunnel. Michael rushed to the tunnel with his grenade launcher ready. He saw Azukan and a man whose name was James. “Wow we have the same name he thought.” He then saw the bandit leader using his grenade launcher. He ducked down. After the explosion Michael shot his grenade launcher to them and started ducking down for safety. When he got down, he took out his smoke grenade. Meanwhile the bandits was placing another grenade to the launcher.

“I’m gonna throw this smoke grenade at shoot blindly at them. Remember me!” James quickly said to the 2 persons.

He reloaded his grenade launcher then threw the smoke grenade towards them. The bandits could not see and so decided to shoot their grenade launcher anywhere. They did so and had done no damage because they did not know where they were anymore. Michael stood up from his cover and used his grenade launcher. The grenade landed on a bandit for sure as he heard screams of pain after the ensuing explosion. The smoke disappeared as Michael went down for cover. He took a peek to see bandits searing in pain due to shrapnel from the frag grenade. He reloaded his grenade launcher again and used it again scoring a direct hit at the bandit leader who was the person who screamed in pain. Suddenly the other bandits started shooting at him. Michael ducked down for cover in fear of his life. He took a deep breath then ate some gum to soothe himself.

then....

Nothing....

James looked around the cornor to see Azukan and the new guy. "Nice to see you join us." James said with a weak chuckle. James saw the group of bandits randomly firing at the other two. "Hey jackasses, peek-a-boo!* James said as he jumped from behind his cover with his Winchester 1887 in his arms. He quickly fired off five rounds before ducking behind cover to reload. "Guys, I know this is hard, but try and take them alive!" James said as he jumped up from cover again firing five more rounds at the remaining bandits. After this there was only one left, James quickly fired his glock as the Bandit's shoulder, causing him to drop his gun. James walked cautiusly to the bandits, when he arrived he put a round from his glock in each of the bandit's knees.

Azukan shrugged and said," Alive is pretty hard to do....but ok...," then he pulled out his penknife from his ppocket and jumped into the smoky room. A bandit was immoblizied, either dead or unconscious, and James had his gun pointed at the other, keeping him from moving. Azukan stepped behind the leader and pressed the blade up against his neck. "Now, you cannot win this, surrender now," Azukan said with emphasized metallic tones of voice. The leader groaned in pain and shame, then gave the order to have the bandit's weapons dropped. Azukan collected the guns and set them aside. He put away his penknife and proceeded to take measure of the damage done and the goods stolen.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast