Page 1 of 59 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Reporterz - Da Comic!

Default Reporterz - Da Comic!

THE STORY:

Reporterz tells its tale in a multiverse where infinite worlds, fully realized, filled with the dreams and desires of uncounted billions, leap into reality with the stroke of a storyteller's pen. Mighty Authors gallivant absurdly through their realm of White Space, bringing the contents of their imaginations to life.

Most people are blessedly unaware of this wry expression on reality's face. Two, however, who do not have that privilege are Gabby Sanchez and Tyler Astern, residents of a world you may remember from a certain series of popular games. Their current Authorly benefactor, Mastercougar, (who is perhaps something of a hack) having made their lives unusual by his constant presence, now sets them as the protagonists of his new sprite comic.

So begins a wild adventure which has our heroes chasing an evil dragon from universe to universe, journeying through lands both strange and familiar, and perhaps ultimately coming to understand the nature of reality itself.

Enter here.

Last edited by Mastercougar; 26th July 2010 at 3:30 AM.
    For various reasons, (not least because I've grown tired of this username), I've moved my operations over to other websites. If you're interested in following my adventures as I explore and subvert the many worlds of Nintendo through prose, look for me on Archive of Our Own, Bulbagarden, or OverClocked ReMix as "Daidalos."

And if you're a fan or a comic-maker from the old days, thanks for more than five unforgettable years of community, comics, and creativity. And thanks for remembering.

Peace out.

Rock Skitty Guest

Hahahaha! First replier!

Cool comic!

the blue guy should be a blue loudred. i can't make out the second one.

You got it! But not just your average blue Loudred, mind you.
    For various reasons, (not least because I've grown tired of this username), I've moved my operations over to other websites. If you're interested in following my adventures as I explore and subvert the many worlds of Nintendo through prose, look for me on Archive of Our Own, Bulbagarden, or OverClocked ReMix as "Daidalos."

And if you're a fan or a comic-maker from the old days, thanks for more than five unforgettable years of community, comics, and creativity. And thanks for remembering.

Peace out.

Comic answering WP style!

Pikavee: First replier, huh? You deserve a memorial!

*On this day, the eleventh of of January, in the year of our Lord two thousand years and five, we dedicate this memorial to Pikavee, the first poster of our gallant comike.*

Extremegunner: I'm thinking of changing that Loudred's sprite though.

Psycho Lugia: Ah, the Lugia of Psychoticness has cometh to the comic. Cool!

Trogdor: Do I look like the Pilsbury Doughboy? O_o.
    Mastercougar: No, PL just thinks you're very wacked and pokeable.
    Trogdor: Riight then... *starts poking Psycho Lugia*

049: Glasses=ultra professional!

Looks like it's time for a job interveiw!

Peace out.

Spazzup Guest

Hey, wait...

The second one... No, it can't be. But it IS! OMG, IT'S LOGIC!!! GAAAAAH! *runs off screaming*

Psycho Lugia:

He needs to find someone who can rip apart the planet and destroy galaxies to aid him.
    Zard: We tried ripping apart a planet once. Took me weeks to get the dirt out of my claws.
    ...you can't poke me... I'm stuck between various comic dimensions! XD
    Trogdor: Oh, really? *starts looking for a really long stick*

Blaziken Z::

OMG, IT'S LOGIC!!! GAAAAAH! *runs off screaming*
    Nope, it's not Logic, actually.
    But, (keep this under your hat, will you?)     Spoiler:

ATTACK OF THE DISCLAIMERS!!

1. Trogdor is completely, utterly, inevitably, and totally copyrighted by Homestarrunner.com. Completley.

2. The same goes for all the outside characters in this comic. They're coyrighted, too, but by their respective companies.

2. The Link and Zelda sprites used in this comic were made by Semi Jugalo of the Spriters Resource.

3. All sprites in this comic were either made by me(usually by editing other sprites), or obtained from The Spriters Resource / Sprites Inc. I may have used some of WP's sprites in the making of this comic as well. The Trogdor sprite was made by me.

EDIT: 050: Those flobberworms will get you if you don’t watch out New comic. Oh, and hi, CoF!
    Last edited by Mastercougar; 13th January 2005 at 12:14 AM.

Peace out.

Gamer C Guest

Regelian Flobberworms.... Lol, I remember when Gabby and Ty distracted him by telling Trogdor there was a Regelian Flobberworm behind him...

The 2nd blurred Pokemon seems to be a     Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I can't wait for more!

Quote Originally Posted by Gamer C
        Spoiler:
    Interesting theories, Gamer C. I won't reveal too much now, but     Spoiler:

By the way, I changed "Mr Blue"'s sprite, Compare:

Old

New

051: They grow up so fast

EDIT: Three in one night!!
    052: A flashback not done right is scarcely a flashback at all
    053: Just like the real thing!
    Last edited by Mastercougar; 14th January 2005 at 12:55 AM.

Peace out.

Shining Inferno Guest

hmmm are the blurs loudred and magnaton?

this comic is funny, too funny.... bumbumbuuuuumummmmmm

*starts laughing so hard she starts choking* Holy fudge mankies on a banana phone, episode 44 made my day

DeviantART || Twitter || Tumblr || Outlaw by me

a swampert/loudred mix i guess.

Shiny Charizard
    hmmm are the blurs loudred and magnaton?
    Well, I *gets mouth duct taped by comic characters*

this comic is funny, too funny.... bumbumbuuuuumummmmmm
    Muahahahahahahha! I will enslave the world with hillarity!

Snagger Outlaw
    Holy fudge mankies on a banana phone, episode 44 made my day
    Thanks! I was hoping it would. But the one who you really have to thank is that little old lady in Pasedena who found it hanging on her rosebushes.

*starts lauging so hard she starts choking*
    Is there a doctor in the house?! Somebody give this pokemorph a cough drop!

Extreme Gunner
    a swampert+loudred mix I guess
    *yanks off duct tape* I must tell everyone who the blue guy is! It's- *gets mugged by the characters and stuffed into a trunk*

I'm currently working on a banner for the comic. Here's the "beta version":
    Last edited by Mastercougar; 15th January 2005 at 4:47 PM.

Peace out.

[TBC]Ziggo..[NL] Guest

Our esteemed council of non-posters:

[TBC]Ziggo..[NL]
    Blue Sneasel
    SnowStorm92
    Wobmaster
    Waterlunar
    WTF is this i dont have to post is not a @#$%&^* LAW

You should learn to have respect for ppl who still read your comic!

Ah, come on, it's just a joke. And notice you're off the list now

Peace out.

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Lugia
    That's an interesting banner! XD FLAMESBURNYESSSSSS. How many frames does it have? Did you edit them all by yourself?
    121, now that I've made the flames keep burning. And yep, it's completley homemade. Comickyness of doom!

054: Meep
    055: Aaaargh!!
    056: That’ll work
    057: Splitscreen
    058: Meet Leo!
    059: Blenders can be fun!

A character is revealed!!
    Last edited by Mastercougar; 16th January 2005 at 3:24 PM.

Peace out.

Gamer C Guest

ROTFL, those were funny! However, comic 57 leads to another old comic. Keep it up!

The second one looks like a picture of a dog's head.

This lovely banner was made by Faerie.
    My Devaintart gallery
    Friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have
    trouble remembering how to fly
    Oh, and I claimed Sora from the Kingdom Hearts games in the bishie thread. ^^

Gamer C
    Incredibly sorry about that. Here you go!
    057: Meet Leo!

Silver Ryu
    I'm hearing all sorts of things about that guy.

You'll meet him in a bit.
    Last edited by Mastercougar; 16th January 2005 at 12:37 AM.

Peace out.

Peace out.

Gamer C Guest

Lol, a DISCO LOUDRED!? What's next, a Martian Flobberworm? I can't wait for the next ones, they always crack me up.
    Last edited by Gamer C; 16th January 2005 at 3:39 PM.

Shining Inferno Guest

this is still funny! (not suprisingly)

the blurs are     Spoiler:

Gamer C:
    I can't wait for the next ones, they always crack me up.
    Thank you! I'm glad you're enjoying reading them, because I enjoy makeing them!

Shiny Charizard
        Spoiler:
    Actually, the hat and the hair are on there, it's just really hard to see them since they're so blurred.

Just so you know, due to circumstances beond my control, the folder where I keep my stuff got deleted. The good news is, the comics I already uploaded still work. So you can expect a pause while I get everything back.

EDIT: Well, I've gotten back most of my Gabby and Ty sprites back, and the link and Zelda sprites were easy, as they were another guy's spritesheet. Now I'm working on getting back the backgrounds I use most often.
    Last edited by Mastercougar; 18th January 2005 at 11:38 PM.

Peace out.

You thought there weren't anymore comics but guess what there's a comic!!

Five, actually.

064: Annoying
    065: Songs of doom
    066: More songs of doom
    067: Casual Friday
    068: Interrupted

Peace out.

XDDD Holy hell, not the DISNEY SONG! I hated that ride at DisneyLand too. It's scary >.<;;;

DeviantART || Twitter || Tumblr || Outlaw by me

Page 1 of 59 123451151 ... LastLast