Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Scare at the Litwick Mansion! (688)

Quote Originally Posted by Lance The Champ View Post
    I have always liked those episodes in which TR and Ash become united... But this episode was better than most since it had the scary touch in it....
    No, Ash! You can't let the villains die! If the villains died there wouldn't even be a show! XD But yeah, I do love those moments where Ash and co. help TR or TR helps Ash and co. We're all humans, people. We have to help each other.

Just got to watch this episode, after my friend recommended it. She was right; it was the SCARIEST Unova episode ever! It reminds me of a classic Scooby-Doo this-place-is-haunted episode but oh well. And, like Scooby-Doo, this episode was funny and scary at the same time.

This episode was dark, but then again, Pokemon needs a dark episode once in a while for a change in style. :B

Overall awesome episode, scary and funny and suspenseful. The idea of Litwick and Lampent feeding off the life energy of people was CREEPY. And the fact that Litwick is cute and scary at the same time is even creepier!
    I derp.

"Don't take chances! Don't make mistakes! But get Messi, definitely get Messi!" - If Joachim Loew quoted Ms. Frizzle

Quote Originally Posted by American--Pi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Taavetti View Post
    Out of the three, I'd marry the soccer ball.

Decent episode. Ash and friends teaming up with Team Rocket was nice for a while. Weird how Ash needs to scan Lampent again when it was done already when Trip had it in A Venipede Stampede.

I just got around to watching this episode, and I thought it was pretty good. It was nice to see that the Pokémon anime isn't incredibly bothered to keep everything Goody Two-Shoes. I mean, the trio were attacked by knives! It was quite funny in some parts, mainly with Team Rocket and their half-comedic-half-serious-threat roles. Although Jessie bursting through that door was not funny. O_O Ash saving Jessie and James saving Cilan (that'll help the shippers) was nice to see. 7/10.

Man it was hilarious with the stone statue scaring Cilan.

I rarely laugh at the Pokemon anime, but god that was hilarious when he ran away.

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedSuicune View Post
    I just got around to watching this episode, and I thought it was pretty good. It was nice to see that the Pokémon anime isn't incredibly bothered to keep everything Goody Two-Shoes. I mean, the trio were attacked by knives! It was quite funny in some parts, mainly with Team Rocket and their half-comedic-half-serious-threat roles. Although Jessie bursting through that door was not funny. O_O Ash saving Jessie and James saving Cilan (that'll help the shippers) was nice to see. 7/10.
    I only noticed that after watching the episode a second time and was like, "holy crap!". And whatcha talkin' about? Here's Jessie was the funniest part (next to the scream) XD

And there are people out there who support DentxStatue now because of this episode.
    -
    [IMG]http://i44.*******.com/9i9zxi.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i39.*******.com/j8faqd.png[/IMG]
    * Credit to pokefan#493

I hope TR doesn't lose their newly aquired attitude and maturity by going back into their white outfits... They can still do well at their job with their new skills

OMG this was a pretty scary episode although Clians scream made me laugh so much i couldnt stop laughing it was so girly. Apart from that it creeped me out a bit

I loved this episode. I always love those episodes where the twerps are being messed with. Like with the move Psychic and stuff. XD The best!
    AS

Currently breeding for a shiny Aqua Jet Marill!
    FC: 4356 - 0171 - 9340
    Friend Safari: Normal (Lillipup, Audino, & Ditto)

Was an interesting and enjoyable episode. I have to say though, this is one of the darker episodes I've seen. Usually, the Pokemon antagonists aren't too bad, and are revealed to not be entirely at fault. The Litwick, on the other hand, are deadly. They are essentially trying to kill their victims by draining all of their life energy, and then even try to drag them into the Spirit World. A more serious interpretation of Pokemon than I've seen before. Not necessarily a bad thing though. The manga can be violent too, but it's still great. You just need a good balance between light and dark.

OMG, creepy creepy creepy creepy creepy episode. Did I say creepy? o_O I've had just a few episodes that I've been reluctant to watch because I outright hated them (like "Same Old Song and Dance"), but this episode stands out as the only one to creep me out enough to make me not want to watch it again. Even season one's "Tower of Terror", one of the only early season one episodes that ranks on my top favorites list, didn't unnerve me this much, and it featured DEATH (or near-death). Team Rocket wasting away from the litwicks... yikes.

3/10
    My Shinies: NEW!! 7/15 NEW!! 7/24
    Currently hunting/MM'ing:
    To reclaim:

I enjoyed Yamask's screen time in that episode.

He's was a cool Pokemon.
    Riku from kingdom hearts is so hot :P

^ rawr :P ITS A LION ADD THING. XD

I found this filler fun yet dark at the same time....
    Cilan's screaming definitely made the episode worth while for me LOL
    ...not to mention him running like a stick figure with his hands up in the air XD

I am a proud member of the
    Extraordinary Gentleman's Organization (E.G.O.)

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678