Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Scare at the Litwick Mansion! (688)

This episode was pretty good. Nice to see a Litwick. I am also glad to see Team Rocket do their motto again.
    My First Ever Level 100 Team:
    My Current Level 100 Team: ;635; ;598;
    70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries(also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box
    and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste this into your signature! (^started by SapphireL!)

Quote Originally Posted by Tails_Sliat View Post
    Cilan's scream wasn't as funny as it was in the Japanese version.
    Honestly I did not find it funny in the japanese version. Not sure why people think a guy screaming like a girl is funny. Maybe if he was Brock ok but Cilan is pretty feminine so yeah...

just saw it today it was kinda interesting with the portal to the ghost world thing that broke all logic and physical sense.TR looked like zombies in the beginning but it was so so
    7/10
    Team X:

Quote Originally Posted by Mythicalzoe View Post
    just saw it today it was kinda interesting with the portal to the ghost world thing that broke all logic and physical sense.TR looked like zombies in the beginning but it was so so
    7/10
    It was an episode about ghosts and your talking about the laws of physics?

7/10
    Since when did Pokemon follow the Laws of Physics? ;P

I saw it this morning, and it was definitely an entertaining episode. 7/10

7/10
    Really?... really? you new to pokemon or something?

There have always been odd things in pokemon since the beginning...

anyways..

I loved it/. it was really freaky and creepy.. wow litwicks are more devious then i thoguht they would be.

but I LOVE these types of episodes,.. episodes that are spooky and ghost like..

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

I really loved the intensity of this episode... The Ghost world seems No Joke SCARY!!!
    Pokemon Journals
    Kanto Region:complete
    Johto Region:in progress

I wish all of them really went into the ghost world cuz i really wanted to see how it looked like....

Hey did anyone notice now that TR is back to there goofy ways there was no rhyming like in DP?

I wish Team Rocket said "we're blasting off again" as they flew away on their jetpacks.

You got that right! The Legend of Korra is returning on October 3rd! Mark your calendars!

Quote Originally Posted by AuraMaster View Post
    Hey did anyone notice now that TR is back to there goofy ways there was no rhyming like in DP?
    What part of this episode made you think TR is goofy again?

This episode makes me wonder how Trip isn't dead since he has a Lampent in an earlier episode.
    Last edited by The sandwich; 31st July 2011 at 4:43 PM.

I really enjoyed this episode but at times it was really spooky. However there is not much to comment on except I really enjoyed seeing team rocket.
    Loves every part of pokemon, loves the movies, the anime and every game, so you could call me fan lol.

Apparently i'm a...

Favourite Pokemon: but i like them all

Quote Originally Posted by AuraMaster View Post
    Just because they went back to wearing white does not man they are back to being goofy.. they are still pretty serious.

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

Team Rocket looked really wasted than goofy.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Special: Ace Attorney - All Breakdowns (+ PL & PW:AA)

Sweet episode [with many dark tones].

Loved how they've balanced out the serious-business TR and their more comical-typical selves [finally].

And James has an actual competent pokemon now in Yamask as well [that overexcited-Victreebel-hug trope had been way overdone].

Loved the Shining Reference by Jessie.
    Pokemon Black FC: 5458 0929 9006

Not an impressive filler episode, kinda disappointed that we get another ghost Pokemon are evil episode. What I do like is that the dub titles are more closely matching the Japanese titles for the episodes, also we get a Japanese Pokerapesque for the the 5th gen.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

Clian screaming in english sounded like a seagull getting killed o_o
    Fan of Pokemon and South Park!

I enjoyed the dub version. Litwick sounded nice.

I would like to know if the writers had intentions of using scenes from the movie "The Shining" or if it was just a coincidence. I mean the elevator with Black mist coming out of it reminds me of the part where blood comes pouring out of the elevator in "The Shining". And the part with Jessie popping her head like that was also a recognizable scene from "The Shining", if she said "Here's Jessie" then there would be no doubt in my mind that it was intentional. Whether is was intentional or not, those scenes were awesome(Both dub and Japanese version)

I think the dub handled Jessie, James, and Meowth's voices well this episode, you could easily tell something was wrong from them by their voices, and it sounded like their lives were being sucked out of them.

Cilan on the other hand...I'm starting to get disappointed with his dub voice, when he's just talking normally I have no problem with it I think it's pretty good but the scenes where he has a lot of enthusiasm aren't really portrayed as well in the dub as it is in the Japense version. Cilan's "Times" scene just don't make me excited in the dub that much at all, and his scream in this episode wasn't even close to the awesomeness as the Japense version. I'm sure it could have been a lot worse though, and it wasn't really that awful or anything, just doesn't really match up to the Japense version in my opinion. Next to Jessie, James, and Meowth, Cilan dub voice is my favorite I do hope the dub gives more enthusiasm to some of Cilan's scenes though.

Overall I thought the episode was done nicely, the Pokedex cutting out I thought was pretty good too. It was a nice scary episode(As scary as Pokemon can get), a rare treat.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Talking

I watched the part with Cilan's scream about 10 times, all the while roflmao-ing. BTW team rocket sounded and looked retarded near the end where they do the motto and everythimg afterwards.

----------------------------------------------------------------
    I have claimed Trubbish and the Rickroll!

AdBot Headcount: 19

I liked that episode...I found the part where the Litwick launch stuff at Ash, Cilan and Iris with their Psychic humorous.

This, was a very good episode.

Balancing out the Pokemon with the creepiness- Check!

Adding on a few more Mysteries- Check!

Bringing TR back to normal- Check, and double check.
    This is Marcus. He likes Owl City. C+P him in your sig if you're awesome like him. (Started by Fanal!)

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

I am also an Eternal Ferriswheelshipper! Credit to LunGhost.

Copy the above Pokemon into your signature if you know how they relate to each other. (Started by Eternal Draconic)

I have always liked those episodes in which TR and Ash become united... But this episode was better than most since it had the scary touch in it....

Quote Originally Posted by Battra View Post
    Not an impressive filler episode, kinda disappointed that we get another ghost Pokemon are evil episode.
    Not really. This is pretty much the first episode that shows ghost pokemon being evil just for the heck of it. The others only did it because either their trainers were evil or they weren't aware of it.

Cilan on the other hand...I'm starting to get disappointed with his dub voice, when he's just talking normally I have no problem with it I think it's pretty good but the scenes where he has a lot of enthusiasm aren't really portrayed as well in the dub as it is in the Japense version.
    Well you have to remember that Cilan's the type of character who's really easy to mess up. I'd have to agree that Jason isn't nearly as good, but the fact that we didn't end up with another Ash makes me happy.

Anyway, I loved this episode. To me, it had a bit more of a Kanto-vibe to it with the craziness going on. I also liked how Team Rocket were a tad funny in a way which wasn't overdone.

We're so used to everyone acting sunshine and rainbows to each other so seeing an episode like this was refreshing. And I'm pretty sure Cilan's scream will go down in Pokemon history for one of the funniest moments along with Ash crossdressing.

I just finished catching up with one of the two episodes these past two Saturdays. The Litwick episode was really good, especially for a so called filler. The Litwick were creepier than I imagined, when the Dex said they drained the life energy out of humans and Pokemon. The whole mood of a Litwick stealing the gang and Team Rocket's pokemon was creepy. o-o Pikachu's face was giving me the chills.

Oh yeah, newsflash: IRIS IS MOTHER NATURE APPARENTLY.

This episode could really fit a Halloween night special, no doubt. Great A success in fitting such theme. It was also nice to see the gang and TR calling a short truce to defend against the Litwick and Lampent leader. Now I think Trip is a jerk for having a Lampent of his own. :P

Really entertaining episode, now to catch up with yesterdays episode. xD

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast