Trait: Illusion
    EVs: Hp 6 / Sp Atk 252 / Spd 252
    Nature: Timid (+Spd -Atk)
    Moves:
    Dark Pulse
    Focus Blast
    Grass Knot
    Nasty Plot

Dark Pulse for stab, the flinching side effect chance is nice as well. Focus Blast to deal with steel and dark types as well as a few others, expanding the coverage I have. Grass Knot to deal with bulky waters. Nasty Plot to open with to lift my special attack to painful levels. Timid nature to give me sweeping speed at the expense of physical attack damage.

Special Sweeper

Pokemon: Serperior
    Item: Leftovers
    Trait:Contrary
    Moves:
    Leaf Storm
    Giga Drain
    Dragon Tail
    Substitute

My one hit wonder, Leaf Storm and Contrary make for a very powerful combination. Giga Drain drains the life it needs for using substitute. Leftovers is always a good thing to have with substitute and Dragon Tail will whack out any bad match ups. Timid again for sweeping speed so he can get his Leaf Storm and Dragon Tail off before the opponent.

Special Sweeper

Pokemon: Volcarona
    Item: Wise Glasses
    Trait: Flame Body
    Moves:
    Quiver dance
    Fiery Dance
    Bug Buzz
    Psychic

Fire sweeper with Quiver Dance to make it more powerful and fast and gain resistance to revenge killers. Fiery Dance and Bug Buzz as Stab moves, Psychic to give my team some more coverage, and Wise Glasses to make my special attacks just a bit more painful. Timid again as he is a special sweeper.

Physical Sweeper

Pokemon: Cloyster
    Item: King's Rock
    Trait: Skill Link
    EVs: Hp 6 / Atk 252 / Spd 252
    Nature: Jolly (+Spd - Sp Atk)
    Moves:
    Razor Shell
    Icicle Spear
    Rock Blast
    Shell Smash

Cloyster is a really cool combo sweeper, with the ability to be used as a physical wall if need be. Shell Smash makes him a much larger offensive threat each time its used. Clamp, Icicle Spear, and Rock Blast all hit 5 times thanks to Skill Link, and Kings rock gives each hit 17% or 18% chance to cause flinching. Making my fast Cloyster a flinching nightmare thanks to its jolly nature to upgrade its speed.

Physical Sweeper

Pokemon: Mienshao
    Item: Normal gem
    Trait: Regenerator
    Moves:
    Hi Jump Kick
    Acrobatics
    Fake Out
    U-Turn

Normal gem buffs my leading move, Fake Out, to deal more damage. Then I follow up with either Hi jump Kick or Acrobatics. Without an item acrobatics does 110 base damage so I really like it as a flying move to give coverage. U-Turn to take advantage of Regenerator. Jolly to max speed at the expense of special attack.

Physical Sweeper

Pokemon: Garchomp
    Item: Persim Berry / Yache Berry
    Trait: Rough Skin
    Moves:
    Earthquake
    Stone Edge
    Outrage
    Swords Dance

Right off the bat swords dance to make Garchomp's attack just mean. Then using Earthquake, Outrage, or Stone Edge to stab. Stone Edge is there for coverage, while the other two are type cast. Persim Berry Cures Outrage's confusion so I can use it once easily if needed. Jolly again to max his speed. Rough Skin just seems more useful to me than the Sand Veil since I'm not running sandstorm.
    Last edited by Tamhiel; 11th April 2011 at 9:59 PM.

pretty good team you have there!

rate my team!

I would either add some bulk to these guys, or add some walls. Because anything boosted +2 could have its way with your team.
    Breeding+own: Jolly/Adamant Axew, Relaxed pineco, Impish Gligar, jolly/modest/adamant rioulu, jolly shroomish, Jolly Bagon, adamant scyther, relaxed mudkip, Naive Chimchar + Elekid, eevee's (many natures).
    Egg moves: larvitar w/ DD, Bagon w/ DD, Night Slash Axew, eevee w/ wish, Belly drum Charmander, suckerpunch Pwniard, Morning Sun growlithe, Ice punch Elekid etc.
    Looking for:, Female Pokemon w/ DW abilities, Shinies, battling items (choice bands/scarfs etc.), rare candies
    DW Poke's:
    Bored? Help me out by RMT: Synergistic, Balanced Thanks ^_^
    [/SPOILER]White FC Steven - 5243 1273 0091

Quote Originally Posted by Thebritains View Post
    I would either add some bulk to these guys, or add some walls. Because anything boosted +2 could have its way with your team.
    Cloyster's defense doubles as a wall and Serperior has a pseudo wall build with leaf storm. I thought this was enough to stave off complete death.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamhiel View Post
    Special Sweeper

Pokemon: Zoroark
    Item: Life Orb
    Trait: Illusion
    Moves:
    Dark Pulse
    Focus Blast
    Grass Knot
    Nasty Plot

Dark Pulse for stab, the flinching side effect chance is nice as well. Focus Blast to deal with steel and dark types as well as a few others, expanding the coverage I have. Grass Knot to deal with bulky waters. Nasty Plot to open with to lift my special attack to painful levels. Timid nature to give me sweeping speed at the expense of physical attack damage. So Zoroak gets the form of garchomp meaning you could run flamethrower over Grass knot seeing as you'll have more ice type switch ins then water, and focus blast doesn't have that much accuracy so flamethrower can help more in some cases.

Special Sweeper

Pokemon: Serperior
    Item: Leftovers
    Trait:Contrary
    Moves:
    Leaf Storm
    Giga Drain
    Dragon Tail
    Substitute

My one hit wonder, Leaf Storm and Contrary make for a very powerful combination. Giga Drain drains the life it needs for using substitute. Leftovers is always a good thing to have with substitute and Dragon Tail will whack out any bad match ups. Timid again for sweeping speed so he can get his Leaf Storm and Dragon Tail off before the opponent. Actually Dragon tail has - Priority meaning it will go last no matter the nature.

Special Sweeper

Pokemon: Volcarona
    Item: Wise Glasses
    Trait: Flame Body
    Moves:
    Quiver dance
    Fiery Dance
    Bug Buzz
    Psychic

Fire sweeper with Quiver Dance to make it more powerful and fast and gain resistance to revenge killers. Fiery Dance and Bug Buzz as Stab moves, Psychic to give my team some more coverage, and Wise Glasses to make my special attacks just a bit more painful. Timid again as he is a special sweeper.

Physical Sweeper

Pokemon: Cloyster
    Item: King's Rock
    Trait: Skill Link
    Moves:
    Clamp
    Icicle Spear
    Rock Blast
    Shell Smash

Cloyster is a really cool combo sweeper, with the ability to be used as a physical wall if need be. Shell Smash makes him a much larger offensive threat each time its used. Clamp, Icicle Spear, and Rock Blast all hit 5 times thanks to Skill Link, and Kings rock gives each hit 17% or 18% chance to cause flinching. Making my fast Cloyster a flinching nightmare thanks to its jolly nature to upgrade its speed.

Physical Sweeper

Pokemon: Mienshao
    Item: Normal gem
    Trait: Regenerator
    Moves:
    Hi Jump Kick
    Acrobatics
    Fake Out
    U-Turn

Normal gem buffs my leading move, Fake Out, to deal more damage. Then I follow up with either Hi jump Kick or Acrobatics. Without an item acrobatics does 110 base damage so I really like it as a flying move to give coverage. U-Turn to take advantage of Regenerator. Jolly to max speed at the expense of special attack. you might want to run SD/Stone Edge instead of Acrobatics and life orb instead of normal gem .

Physical Sweeper

Pokemon: Garchomp
    Item: Persim Berry
    Trait: Rough Skin
    Moves:
    Earthquake
    Stone Edge
    Outrage
    Swords Dance

Right off the bat swords dance to make Garchomp's attack just mean. Then using Earthquake, Outrage, or Stone Edge to stab. Stone Edge is there for coverage, while the other two are type cast. Persim Berry Cures Outrage's confusion so I can use it once easily if needed. Jolly again to max his speed. Rough Skin just seems more useful to me than the Sand Veil since I'm not running sandstorm. Yache berry is a better berry for garchomp. IMO
    Suggestions in bold.

Quote Originally Posted by Shayupi View Post
    Suggestions in bold.
    Thank you very much for your suggestions.

What would you suggest to replace Dragon tail, or should I keep it?

Mienshao will remain the way it is for the simple reason I need hits acrobatics as it is the 2nd move of the party to deal with fighting types. The other being Volcarona who has Psychic.

mienshao is awsome but instead of hi jump kick Iwould have Drain punch and subtitute for a long battle. Ididn't think of a normal jew as they are very rare and only used once.
    Dragon tail will always be last but mine knows

leech seed
    dragon tail
    leaf blade and
    coil (makes dragon tail and leaf blade leathal)

coloyster is cool but yor weakness would be a galade knowing

ice punch
    rock slide
    close combat
    pysco cut

Item:Coba Berry

Ability:Steadfast

Not bad though!

I'm just going to say that Clamp only hits once; it has a Trapping ability like Wrap instead. I would suggest something like Razor Shell or Hydro Pump, just in case you come across any Physical Walls dedicated to stopping Cloyster's sweep.

Think you could take a look at my Team? http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=501973
    Quote Originally Posted by The Requiem
    Cross Country ftw.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquadon View Post
    I'm just going to say that Clamp only hits once; it has a Trapping ability like Wrap instead. I would suggest something like Razor Shell or Hydro Pump, just in case you come across any Physical Walls dedicated to stopping Cloyster's sweep.

Think you could take a look at my Team? http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=501973
    Thank you very very much, that would have been a VERY annoying mistake lol.

I'll happily look at your team, I'll see what I can find to help you out, keep in mind though, I'm no absolute authority lol

Quote Originally Posted by Tamhiel View Post
    Cloyster's defense doubles as a wall and Serperior has a pseudo wall build with leaf storm. I thought this was enough to stave off complete death.
    Well its just more of an issue of how hard things can hit, I cant access Smogon for the exact calculations but im fairly certain a Choice Banded Scizor will OHKO a zero investment serperior with either U turn or Bug Bite. It's just a suggestion really ^_^. an Umbreon could work well on your team too, since he has a very high SpD and your Cloyster has very high Defence. Except you would need great prediction, because you dont wont to come on a mixed attacker or anything like that
    Breeding+own: Jolly/Adamant Axew, Relaxed pineco, Impish Gligar, jolly/modest/adamant rioulu, jolly shroomish, Jolly Bagon, adamant scyther, relaxed mudkip, Naive Chimchar + Elekid, eevee's (many natures).
    Egg moves: larvitar w/ DD, Bagon w/ DD, Night Slash Axew, eevee w/ wish, Belly drum Charmander, suckerpunch Pwniard, Morning Sun growlithe, Ice punch Elekid etc.
    Looking for:, Female Pokemon w/ DW abilities, Shinies, battling items (choice bands/scarfs etc.), rare candies
    DW Poke's:
    Bored? Help me out by RMT: Synergistic, Balanced Thanks ^_^
    [/SPOILER]White FC Steven - 5243 1273 0091