Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Most Underated Sport.

Drill.

I dunno, I consider it a sport. I'm on a team, I practice for it, it requires training and skill, and I compete in it.

WRC it doesnt seem underrated as people know it takes great skill but you can never find it on TV to watch . In the UK at least anyway, I would love to watch it live, love rally racing.
    Pokémon Y FC: 4441-9848-8754
    [IMG]http://i53.*******.com/2yjtq4y.jpg[/IMG]
    Credit to -Sarah for my sig

Quote Originally Posted by VibravaRules View Post
    Cycling. Its one of my favorite sports ever and everyone in my place are to stuck on Basketball and Hockey.
    We're talking about sports.

Well really, tennis is fun, but it isn't even their sychronisation, you won't get a lot of regard when your football is known as a birdie, better known and mocked as a shuttlecock (apparently I can't underline a certain aspect of said term without it getting censored, but you get what I mean). Just sayin.

I'd say lawn bowls.

Female golf is pretty underrated nowadays (at least it has been since annika sorrensten left). If I remember correctly, a pro-female golfer hit a 61 a little while ago.
    ~Currently own: X and Y (4597-0364-2569), current 6th gen OU record: 199W/44L/6D-, UU record: 31W/0L/4D
    NXT fan, RU supporter, and steam enthusiast.

Well for me, I have to say wrestling. It's a sport that's all about mental toughness. The training may be hell, but the results are worth it in the end.
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

SERIOUSLY, the amount of times I've seen somebody call Badminton "gay" and "stupid" is simply appalling... especially as it's usually in ignorance. I, as a competitive player of the damn thing, know how intense the game-play can be, and it can easily rival Tennis (when in competition, not just normally, haha), the apparently "non-gay" version of it. It makes me sad how underrated Badminton is, and how shrugged off it is... also glad to see the first post agrees with me. :P
    I used to care but now I'm pretty much just bored and heavily attracted to Jeff Clement.

Tumblr!: http://rubyhaireddemon.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Zoroarknight View Post
    I see no one bring up Fencing? It is one of most underated sport, and it been there since the Renaissance.
    Most people though that my sport was fixing the fence and it way more fun then most combat sport i tooked park in in my option.
    I totally agree with you! It amazes me how underrated fencing is--in fact, it seems to be way more popular in movies and such than in real life. Not only is it a very old sport, but it involves working with swords, which most people would think is pretty darn cool. (Well, maybe not in gun-obsessed America where I live. I'm the oddball who loves swords and hates guns.) And with how it got its start with peasants dueling each other over stuff and all the different possible moves, it could pretty much be called a martial art as well. And the other thing about it is that it teaches respect rather than aggression, and emphasizes quickness and finesse over power and stamina. Meaning it's perfect for mild-mannered people with a not-quite-athletic build who don't think they're well-suited to most other sports. Like, uh, me.

Haha, fixing the fence, good one. Of course, in my case, people think I'm selling stolen goods. (If you're confused about the last one, try looking up "fence" in the dictionary.)
    Last edited by Kiruria; 28th March 2013 at 12:26 PM.

I have claimed Celestia Ludenberg from Dangan Ronpa. --My Updated RPer profile--

RPG's I'm in now: Gauntlet of the Greek God Guardians (Zuri), Castle of the Vampire King (Bianca and Lilith)
    Current RPG Project: Earthbound: The Rainbow Omen (Sign-ups) (RPG thread) (Discussion)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123