Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 645

Thread: Pitbull's Trading Lounge

  1. #26
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    0

    Default

    I would love shiny 5th gen. starter i have shiny Lvl 100 Mewtwo, Shiny Ditto lvl 100 Close to perfect iv's (hacked), 10 anniversary celebi let me know
    Pokemon White Fc 2021 9164 4418

    Only looking for English,legit, non-nicknamed Pokemon(if they are an event it is fine to be in a different language)

    Will trade for shinies AND Events PM ME

    Come to my shop! http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=555709

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2

    Default

    So if I give you one some time could you get me like an extra four of it. I have a few legends I want doing so just tell me when
    Looking for 6v6 legendary battles pm me if you want one.


    My white F.C is 4212-3181-3176

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Location
    Posts
    49

    Default

    Gallade has:
    Close Combat
    Swords Dance
    Night Slash
    Psycho Cut

    Porygon-Z has(It has Download not Adaptablity so i've ran it scarfed instead of a nasty plot user.):
    Psychic
    Shadow ball
    Ice beam
    Thunderbolt
    Potato.
    Friend Code: 2365 4873 2076

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by johnnystar1995 View Post
    I would love shiny 5th gen. starter i have shiny Lvl 100 Mewtwo, Shiny Ditto lvl 100 Close to perfect iv's (hacked), 10 anniversary celebi let me know
    Already have all of those, anything else you have? No hacked pokemon please

    Quote Originally Posted by hinhan View Post
    So if I give you one some time could you get me like an extra four of it. I have a few legends I want doing so just tell me when
    How many legends?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hi there View Post
    Gallade has:
    Close Combat
    Swords Dance
    Night Slash
    Psycho Cut

    Porygon-Z has(It has Download not Adaptablity so i've ran it scarfed instead of a nasty plot user.):
    Psychic
    Shadow ball
    Ice beam
    Thunderbolt
    Your Gallade is Lv.100 right? If it is, I want it.

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Location
    Posts
    49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pittbull View Post
    Your Gallade is Lv.100 right? If it is, I want it.
    Yes, it is level 100.
    Ill trade it for the shiny Virizion.

    Im also interested in the TRU Arceus if you want any of these following events, all UT:

    Movie 11 Shaymin
    Movie 11 Regigigas
    Pokemon Ranch Mew
    MYSTRY Mew
    PALCITY Lucario
    Japanese movie 2003 Jirachi.
    Potato.
    Friend Code: 2365 4873 2076

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Probably shiny luigia, deoxy's jirachi and possibly mew
    Looking for 6v6 legendary battles pm me if you want one.


    My white F.C is 4212-3181-3176

  7. #32

    Default

    Sorry about the pm=S

    Alright do u have a shiny dieno UT Male? If u do i will give u a virzion UT NON SHINY

    or if u want TRU regigigias i can give u that, BUT i need trade with you on Platinum
    FIRE'S COOL FIRE'S BAD
    SOMETIMES FIRE MAKES ME MAD!!!




    Black FC: 3739 9774 2494
    Platinum FC: 5286 3454 4291
    OF:
    Most evo stones/items, Pokerus, starter eggs, zorua w.dark pulse, Deino w.dark pulse,

    Shinies(for trade)
    Charmander and Cyndaquil

    I CAN CLONE. All i ask is for a clone of the pokemon. you keep the original and a clone version!

    LF: shiny ho-oh/shiny lugia/ shiny deoxys/pokeshifter

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    0

    Default

    i'd like to ad to our pending trade:
    my shiny torchic for you shiny snivy or tepig
        Spoiler:- Event:

        Spoiler:- Shiny/Dream world/EM:

    white code-4856-5753-8886

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    94

    Default

    what would you want for one of your non jap mew's or darkrai's?
    diamond FC: 1118 2314 3179
    White FC: 4814 1477 2443

    shiny's MM:
    207 eggs hatched -

    Can now breed following DW pokemon:


    looking for any :


    02/13/2012 - 31/31/31/31/31/31 (Modest)
    02/13/2012 - 31/31/31/31/31/31 (Adamant)
    02/16/2012 - 31/31/31/31/31/31 (Shiny Naughty & Adamant)

    * I CAN NOW CLONE *

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hi there View Post
    Yes, it is level 100.
    Ill trade it for the shiny Virizion.

    Im also interested in the TRU Arceus if you want any of these following events, all UT:

    Movie 11 Shaymin
    Movie 11 Regigigas
    Pokemon Ranch Mew
    MYSTRY Mew
    PALCITY Lucario
    Japanese movie 2003 Jirachi.
    I might be intrested in your Pokemon Ranch Mew, is it UT?

    Quote Originally Posted by hinhan View Post
    Probably shiny luigia, deoxy's jirachi and possibly mew
    Ok, well when your 100% sure. Just leave a comment here

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Location
    Posts
    49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pittbull View Post
    I might be intrested in your Pokemon Ranch Mew, is it UT?
    Yes.
    I can trade now if you are able/want too, FC is in my signature.
    Potato.
    Friend Code: 2365 4873 2076

  12. #37

    Default

    I also have movie arceus
    FIRE'S COOL FIRE'S BAD
    SOMETIMES FIRE MAKES ME MAD!!!




    Black FC: 3739 9774 2494
    Platinum FC: 5286 3454 4291
    OF:
    Most evo stones/items, Pokerus, starter eggs, zorua w.dark pulse, Deino w.dark pulse,

    Shinies(for trade)
    Charmander and Cyndaquil

    I CAN CLONE. All i ask is for a clone of the pokemon. you keep the original and a clone version!

    LF: shiny ho-oh/shiny lugia/ shiny deoxys/pokeshifter

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Poke_Mania97 View Post
    Sorry about the pm=S

    Alright do u have a shiny dieno UT Male? If u do i will give u a virzion UT NON SHINY

    or if u want TRU regigigias i can give u that, BUT i need trade with you on Platinum
    I have all of those, you just offered . Do you have anything else?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lvl_99_zekrom View Post
    i'd like to ad to our pending trade:
    my shiny torchic for you shiny snivy or tepig
    Is it UT and can you tell me it's nature

    Quote Originally Posted by Lubu195 View Post
    what would you want for one of your non jap mew's or darkrai's?
    I have a Wants List, at the bottom of my first post

    Quote Originally Posted by Hi there View Post
    Yes.
    I can trade now if you are able/want too, FC is in my signature.
    I'll get to you, i have a couple of people ahead of you. Want to see if they're online first.

  14. #39
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Is it UT and can you tell me it's nature
    no its not ut its lvl 40 quiet nature.
        Spoiler:- Event:

        Spoiler:- Shiny/Dream world/EM:

    white code-4856-5753-8886

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Will probably do lugia tommorow if possible
    Looking for 6v6 legendary battles pm me if you want one.


    My white F.C is 4212-3181-3176

  16. #41
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    13

    Default

    For the the zoruas are they cloned?
    Also what do you want for 5th gen shinies?

  17. #42
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    94

    Default

    well the best i can give is for your mew or darkrai is
    Gamestop celebi UT, Suicune UT
    shiny marowak UT, and SS Red Gyarados
    Rayquaza UT
    diamond FC: 1118 2314 3179
    White FC: 4814 1477 2443

    shiny's MM:
    207 eggs hatched -

    Can now breed following DW pokemon:


    looking for any :


    02/13/2012 - 31/31/31/31/31/31 (Modest)
    02/13/2012 - 31/31/31/31/31/31 (Adamant)
    02/16/2012 - 31/31/31/31/31/31 (Shiny Naughty & Adamant)

    * I CAN NOW CLONE *

  18. #43
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    the TARDIS
    Posts
    22

    Default

    I have a shiny ponyta lv13 ut a lvl100 shiny milotic and a lvl100 shiny pelipper
    would you trade your shiny dratini(flawless) and shiny deino(flawless)
    and a shiny tornadus and a shiny pansage? im asking for four bc 2 are lvl 100s and im asking for lower levels, i could throm in a egg move pokemon in my sig too. atm i have scraggy, deino, and zorua at hand, the others need to b breed
    Edit:all are legit and the milotic is event

  19. #44
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by akaSnowWolf View Post
    For the the zoruas are they cloned?
    Also what do you want for 5th gen shinies?
    Yes, go to my first post at the bottom of my page

    Quote Originally Posted by Lubu195 View Post
    well the best i can give is for your mew or darkrai is
    Gamestop celebi UT, Suicune UT
    shiny marowak UT, and SS Red Gyarados
    Rayquaza UT
    Sorry mate, nothing I can help give you for those

    Quote Originally Posted by acebreeder13 View Post
    I have a shiny ponyta lv13 ut a lvl100 shiny milotic and a lvl100 shiny pelipper
    would you trade your shiny dratini(flawless) and shiny deino(flawless)
    and a shiny tornadus and a shiny pansage? im asking for four bc 2 are lvl 100s and im asking for lower levels, i could throm in a egg move pokemon in my sig too. atm i have scraggy, deino, and zorua at hand, the others need to b breed
    Edit:all are legit and the milotic is event
    I'll trade you my Shiny Pansage for your Egg Move Scraggy. I'm not interested in the rest.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lvl_99_zekrom View Post
    no its not ut its lvl 40 quiet nature.
    Aww man, I thought it was UT, no thanks then. I'm available to trade if you you want. Since the other people aren't online yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by hinhan View Post
    Will probably do lugia tommorow if possible
    Sounds good

  20. #45

    Default

    Maxie can you clone my azelf and do the trading now? Or the Comcast is still being a problem?


  21. #46
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    15

    Default

    If I were to trade with you, could you clone my pokemon, keep the copies and send the original back?
    Black FC: 2881 0125 0998 IGN: S
    Diamond FC: 3265 1659 3885 IGN: S

    Check out Gad's Trade Shop!

    [IMG]http://i56.*******.com/10d9yjn.jpg[/IMG]

    League of shops ASSEMBLE!

  22. #47
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    the TARDIS
    Posts
    22

    Default

    my fc is 232258309882 pm with yours i just have to grab thee egg and hatch it ill pm when ready

  23. #48
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkrai_Shadowforce View Post
    Maxie can you clone my azelf and do the trading now? Or the Comcast is still being a problem?
    Sure, I can now. Meet you in the room

    Quote Originally Posted by Gad View Post
    If I were to trade with you, could you clone my pokemon, keep the copies and send the original back?
    Of course

    Quote Originally Posted by acebreeder13 View Post
    my fc is 232258309882 pm with yours i just have to grab thee egg and hatch it ill pm when ready
    Alright, I'll be waiting then

  24. #49
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    the TARDIS
    Posts
    22

    Default

    ready just need your fc

  25. #50

    Default

    alrighty, I'm coming now.


Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •