Here's a set which would work in doubles/triples alongside a pokemon with justified:
EV's: 252 Hp, 4 SpD, 252 Spe
IV's: 0 Atk
@: Focus Sash
Can bullying be justified?
- Beat up
- Stun Spore
- Tail Wind
- Taunt/Leech Seed/Giga Drain/Sunny Day
This set allows justified to be set up alongside stopping some common leads.
- Stun Spore stops anything faster than your pokemon from being able to stop your strategy before you've started.
- Once you have set up using beat up to get 4 to 6 attack boosts, Tail Wind stops anything without any speed boosts from getting into play and, well... attacking before you do.
- Taunt is there to stop leads like Aerodactyl from setting up Stealth Rock/Spikes etc.
- Leech Seed is an option to stop any opponents from using Focus Sash.
- Giga Drain for regaining health.
- And Sunny Day to take control of the weather, mainly to stop things like the swift swim/drizzle combo
- Focus Sash is to stop the opponent from making Whimsicott faint before the beat up/justified combo is set up.
- Timid nature is to make absolutely sure that it is faster than the Pokemon you're using beat up on.
- The 0 IV in Attack is so that Beat Up does the least damage possible to your Justified user.
Last edited by FRmaster; 14th April 2011 at 1:13 AM.
Pearl FC: 0989 6928 1783
Platinum FC: 5113 0442 6763
SoulSilver FC: 2493 6541 6845
Black FC: 2794 9802 9639