Thread: Please help me with my team

Default Please help me with my team

My current team does well in the game except for a few occasions and I feel that something is lacking, I was also considering replacing Mienshao with either Nidoking or Toxicroak but I,m not quite sure which one to use or if I should just keep Mienshao.

Name:Galvantula-nickname:Marian
    Ability:Compound Eyes
    level:63
    item:Magnet
    Nature:Modest
    Moves:Thunder
    Thunder wave
    Bug Buzz
    Slash

Name:Chandelure-Nickname-Karin
    level:73
    Ability:Flame Body
    Nature:Mild
    item:Spell tag
    Moves:flamethrower
    psychic
    Shadow ball
    Will-o- the- whisp

Name:Hydreigon-nickname Aniel
    Level:73
    Ability:Levitate
    Nature:Rash
    item:Black Glasses
    Moves: Earthquake
    Crunch
    Tri attack
    Dragon Pulse

Name:Mienshao-Nickname-Chamomile
    Ability:Regenerator
    nature:Serious
    Item:Black Belt
    Moves: Stone Edge
    Drain Punch
    Swords Dance
    Bounce

Name:Ferrothorn-nickname: Baldar
    Ability:Iron Barbs
    Nature:Adamant
    item:Rocky helmet
    Moves: Shadow Claw
    Power Whip
    Iron head
    Stealth Rock

Name:Vaporeon-Nickname- Icius
    Ability:Water Absorb
    Nature:Hardy
    Item:Mystic Water
    Moves:Toxic
    Surf
    Ice Beam
    Shadow Ball
    Last edited by Happos; 14th April 2011 at 7:29 PM.

The Waitress is practicing politics as the Businessman slowly gets stoned but their sharing a drink they call loneliness but it's better than drinking alone.Quote:Billy Joel's song Pianoman

I have roughly about 21 Crogunks all with Acupressure, meditate and drain punch, 2 Gligars with immunity one male and one female, two Deino eggs both with dark pulse and three Ferroseeds each with egg moves and I believe even a Totodile with ice punch and crunch, if any of these pokemon interest you please send me a pm as to which ones you want, all Pokemon are at level 1 besides the Gligars which are at level 40

1. Deepseatooth don't work on Hydreigon

2. Replace Tri Attack on it with Flamethrower.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

I found that the deep sea tooth does work in certain cases as its sub-use other then evolving Clampearl,it also raises the special attack of the pokemon who holds it.

The Waitress is practicing politics as the Businessman slowly gets stoned but their sharing a drink they call loneliness but it's better than drinking alone.Quote:Billy Joel's song Pianoman

I have roughly about 21 Crogunks all with Acupressure, meditate and drain punch, 2 Gligars with immunity one male and one female, two Deino eggs both with dark pulse and three Ferroseeds each with egg moves and I believe even a Totodile with ice punch and crunch, if any of these pokemon interest you please send me a pm as to which ones you want, all Pokemon are at level 1 besides the Gligars which are at level 40

It only raises Clamperl's Special Attack.

If you see damage differences, it's very possible it's because of the random number generator, damage is not always in fixed number.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Thanks for clearing my misunderstanding I had thought that it said an item to be held by Clampearl, but raises the special attack of the Pokemon holding it.
    Last edited by Happos; 13th April 2011 at 11:21 PM.

try this...

...Get a real console...play some real games....with the diversity and knowledge you gain from OTHER RPG games BESIDES pokemon...maybe you can figure it out for yourself.

Black FC: 0862 3270 4507

I have played rpgs other then Pokemon in the past and even now and I,ve learned quite a bit experience from playing those games, but unfortunately in this case it was an misinterpretation of the items effects and text on my behalf and I understand that I was mistaken in my assumption.
    But anywho seeing as we're getting a little off topic from the threads original intention could we please return to the topic at hand.
    Last edited by Happos; 13th April 2011 at 11:21 PM.